PDA

View Full Version : Wow, James Anderson!

celldweller
04-27-2012, 12:05 AM
I sure hope for his sake Pop wasn't watching. He was pathetic.

TwelveGs210
04-27-2012, 12:08 AM
He is such a fucking pussy. He has no balls, no heart, no shooting skills any longer. He is a half a fag, a bust of a first round pick, a disgrace to the title of Big 12 player of the year, and can go fuck himself. I'd love to cut him just so he doesn't mooch his faggot ass to a ring..

His soft ass finger roll that got blocked has been his season summed up on one play. Pathetic.

housious
04-27-2012, 12:12 AM
He is such a fucking pussy. He has no balls, no heart, no shooting skills any longer. He is a half a fag, a bust of a first round pick, a disgrace to the title of Big 12 player of the year, and can go fuck himself. I'd love to cut him just so he doesn't mooch his faggot ass to a ring..

His soft ass finger roll that got blocked has been his season summed up on one play. Pathetic.

Tell us how you really feel.

davidbowie
04-27-2012, 12:14 AM
he seems like a nice guy

TwelveGs210
04-27-2012, 12:18 AM
he seems like a nice guy

Yeah, that's his problem.

DMC
04-27-2012, 12:22 AM
We should get all nice guys and just suck the other team into submission. Too bad we lost RJ already.

Em-City
04-27-2012, 12:28 AM

Hahaha going in !!

but all truths tbh..

DMC
04-27-2012, 12:29 AM
I can tell he paid a little visit to your house and fucked your wife, and your daughter, hell maybe even your dog.

Are the girls flocking to you because of your guitar skills, and do all the dudes want to be around you?

BadOne
04-27-2012, 12:31 AM
Big 12 Player of the Year my @$$!!!

He's so gone next year. Goes on to some other team, which when we next play them, he goes off for 30.

GSH
04-27-2012, 12:34 AM
19 points, 7 boards, 3 AST, a steal and a block. What more do you want?

LOL. How the %*& did he get those numbers tonight? Even against a team that was tanking?

Spurtacus
04-27-2012, 12:37 AM

LOL. How the %*& did he get those numbers tonight? Even against a team that was tanking?

led the team with +17

TwelveGs210
04-27-2012, 12:58 AM
I can tell he paid a little visit to your house and fucked your wife, and your daughter, hell maybe even your dog.

I can tell he paid a visit to your house and fucked YOU, this is why you took offense.

TwelveGs210
04-27-2012, 01:01 AM
Are the girls flocking to you because of your guitar skills, and do all the dudes want to be around you?

Is this fucking GuitarDude27!?!

TwelveGs210
04-27-2012, 01:09 AM
Hahaha going in !!

but all truths tbh..

Yeah, sorry, I get a little worked up when discussing the second lowest draft pick in 10 years blown down the drain..weak draft that year from the 20th pick on TBH, Landry Fields went 39th, but then we probably would not have made a deal for "Kwami" Leonard..

Mel_13
04-27-2012, 01:14 AM
Hard to know if he never fully recovered from the broken foot, or if he just wasn't good enough to begin with.

loveforthegame
04-27-2012, 01:17 AM
He played much better in the second half but he lacks passion for lack of a better word. Too many boneheaded plays too.

I was stunned when the Spurs didn't pick up his option earlier but it appears to be the right call. It's disappointing to see him not take advantage of the opportunities given to him.

TwelveGs210
04-27-2012, 01:21 AM
Hard to know if he never fully recovered from the broken foot, or if he just wasn't good enough to begin with.

You know Mel, im a big fan of demeanor, and for lack of a better way to describe him, I just get this strong "pussy" vibe from him..

He's the polar opposite of a Stephen Jackson, he's just too soft. Completely losing the skill you were drafted for, and hungrier less naturally talented players who are defensively minded DID NOT help this pussy's case either..

therealtruth
04-27-2012, 02:17 AM
He had his chance. He was ahead of DG at the start of the year.

Darkwaters
04-27-2012, 04:14 AM
Probably signs in Europe or the D league next season. Might get a camp invite from someone, but it's hard to imagine him making the roster on any NBA team at this point.

Pocket Hippo
04-27-2012, 05:38 AM

I want those to not be his career highs... but they are.
And it took him 40 minutes to get those stats (also a career high).

After that foot injury he was never the same, but I think it is all mental and not a lingering foot issue.
I wont be surprised to see Byars getting some or all of Anderson's minutes in the playoffs.

TJastal
04-27-2012, 06:58 AM

:lmao :rollin :lol :lmao :rollin :lol

Ditty
04-27-2012, 10:30 AM
Alot of young 23 year old players who play 40 minutes everynight would kill to have those kind of stats. JA has been inconsistent lately, and looks out of shape basketball wise running up and down the court. I hope we can keep Green, but Green takes off, bringing JA back for the minimum or more with a full summer, and training camp may do wonders, as Green wasn't great himself his second season either, and has shown pretty much the same skillset, but I think JA has shown alot more pontential taking it to the room, slashing, and getting to the free throw line.

T Park
04-27-2012, 11:04 AM
James Anderson is in shape and has gotten plenty of minutes. He's out of excuses.

GSH
04-27-2012, 11:07 AM
I want those to not be his career highs... but they are.
And it took him 40 minutes to get those stats (also a career high).

After that foot injury he was never the same, but I think it is all mental and not a lingering foot issue.
I wont be surprised to see Byars getting some or all of Anderson's minutes in the playoffs.

Sorry. I thought everyone would see the blue text. (It was there, I promise.) I'll highlight it below.

Anderson sucked, and looked incredibly casual for a guy without a contract next year.

Ditty
04-27-2012, 11:32 AM
James Anderson is in shape and has gotten plenty of minutes. He's out of excuses.

Well someone needs to tell JA to stop looking like he's dying out there :lol

wildbill2u
04-27-2012, 11:49 AM
You don't hear the vets, like Parker, talking about how good he looks in practice any more. In fact, there's no mention of him at all in interviews, so I guess the guy has given up here.

Maybe he will do better somewhere else.

TwelveGs210
04-27-2012, 02:45 PM

Yeah, and while your at it, someone tell him to wear a headband Lebron style to cover up that wack fuckin hairline as well.. (i've gone bald I can say this kind of thing)

kobyz
04-27-2012, 03:42 PM
one time mistake, Spurs will not draft americans no more!

z0sa
04-27-2012, 03:47 PM
:lol

JA:

- was injured most of last season yet looked exceptional during his initial rookie playing time
- barely had training camp this season
- hasn't played big minutes at any point all season except being a big part of the @Dallas OT "moral victory" for the bench
- has barely had practice time to make up for all the lost/bench time

He *is* an NBA player on offense, unquestionably. He looks rusty as hell out there because he flat out is. I guarantee he will have an NBA career, and might even start one day albeit for a bad team.

SenorSpur
04-27-2012, 03:52 PM
I had such high hopes for this kid - especially after seeing him in those first seven games of last year. I don't know where that guy went. JA looks like he's totally lost his confidence. His injury and his passive, poor play allowed him to fall behind and finally get beat out by the one and only Danny Green.

There was a time in which I wondered whether the Spurs would regret MOT picking up his option. In fact, I was sure of it. Now, it doesn't appear that will be anytime soon.

I certainly will not be sad to see him go. I wish him the best.

BG_Spurs_Fan
04-27-2012, 04:07 PM
I had such high hopes for this kid - especially after seeing him in those first seven games of last year. I don't know where that guy went. JA looks like he's totally lost his confidence. His injury and his passive, poor play allowed him to fall behind and finally get beat out by the one and only Danny Green.

There was a time in which I wondered whether the Spurs would regret MOT picking up his option. In fact, I was sure of it. Now, it doesn't appear that will be anytime soon.

The type of injury he had has historically fucked up many careers. He's still young, really hope he finds his niche in the NBA, good luck to him.

BackHome
04-27-2012, 04:11 PM
I to really liked the kid coming out of college but he had gone through a lot of bad luck. Him breaking his foot is the downfall of him being a Spur that injury has destroyed a lot of NBA careers. I wish him the best but at this point I see no way he gets any playing time with this team.

The bad things that as bad as he plays he still looks better the CJ...who has no injury. I wish both of them the best and hope they will have decent careers with other teams.

TwelveGs210
04-27-2012, 06:37 PM
CJ does not play the same position, and let's not forget he is basically a sophmore in college..PG is A LOT more difficult of a position, and CJ has played in a handful of games primarily in garbage time only. Not fair to compare at this time..

..now James has not played in a lot of games, but when he does he bricks all of his shots, goes weak in the lane, and doesn't show any passion on defense, and continues to make bonehead decisions..

T Park
04-27-2012, 06:45 PM

It wasnt even that much of an up and down game either.

T Park
04-27-2012, 06:46 PM
one time mistake, Spurs will not draft americans no more!

Kawhi Leonard?

T Park
04-27-2012, 06:47 PM

Hes giving what I expected Danny Green to give, but with better driving to the lane ability.

Giant disappointment.

InK
04-27-2012, 07:51 PM
Its just such a shame, after all the hype from training camp this season. Hopefully he finds his groove back, would be such a waste if all this potential and years of hard work would be lost.

SenorSpur
04-27-2012, 10:05 PM
Hes giving what I expected Danny Green to give, but with better driving to the lane ability.

Giant disappointment.

It is amazing how these two have seemingly flipped roles. The second rounder (Green) is a solid contributing starter on both end and the much-ballyhooed first-rounder (Anderson) has been nothing more than a D-League-level scrub.

MannyIsGod
04-27-2012, 10:47 PM
The biggest problem I had - and GSH put it perfectly - was hot little heart he showed last night. He was so damn casual. For an out of rotation player without an NBA contract next year he doesn't seem to be very hungry.

Obstructed_View
04-27-2012, 10:57 PM
He's an end of the bench player, and he played like one. Those shake-and-bake jumpers off the dribble that result in airballs are an indication that he hasn't learned anything in Pop's system.

There was nobody with more to gain from back-to-back nationally televised games than James Anderson, with the possible exception of Patty Mills.

timtonymanu
04-27-2012, 11:01 PM
Yeah that performance was a disaster.

It sucks what has become of Anderson. Last year, he showed toughness on defense and had a beautiful 3 point shot. A lot of people on here became instant fans of his. That injury never made him the same again. And yeah, it didn't help that he didn't give a shit last night.

He needs a fresh start somewhere else.

CitizenDwayne
04-27-2012, 11:07 PM
Does his foot injury really explain the 3-point egg he's laid this season?

SPurs206
04-28-2012, 12:24 AM
I sure hope for his sake Pop wasn't watching. He was pathetic.

He's terrible. He looks like a hater too :nope

TJastal
04-28-2012, 05:12 AM
The biggest problem I had - and GSH put it perfectly - was hot little heart he showed last night. He was so damn casual. For an out of rotation player without an NBA contract next year he doesn't seem to be very hungry.

Yep all he needs to just get hungry and he'll be on the all-star ballot in no time. Maybe he should hang out with Dejuan this summer, and learn the ropes.
:rollin

TJastal
04-28-2012, 05:13 AM
Yeah that performance was a disaster.

It sucks what has become of Anderson. Last year, he showed toughness on defense and had a beautiful 3 point shot. A lot of people on here became instant fans of his. That injury never made him the same again. And yeah, it didn't help that he didn't give a shit last night.

He needs a fresh start somewhere else.

He needs to be hungry first. Don't forget that.