PDA

View Full Version : Shaq "Spurs will sweep"

tony77
04-27-2012, 12:51 AM
as much as I dislike shaq, it sounds nice to hear him saying Spurs would sweep utah, Barkley said Spurs would win, Kenny said the same.

ducks
04-27-2012, 12:56 AM
shaq said title also

Spurtacus
04-27-2012, 01:01 AM
Shaq trying to jinx Spurs.

Legacy
04-27-2012, 01:03 AM
Shaq has had faith in The Spurs all season long. Kudos to Shaq for sticking to his guns the whole time instead of all of a sudden jumping on our bandwagon out of the fucken' blue, like other "legends" have. :lol

TwelveGs210
04-27-2012, 01:12 AM
Shaq has had faith in The Spurs all season long. Kudos to Shaq for sticking to his guns the whole time instead of all of a sudden jumping on our bandwagon out of the fucken' blue, like other "legends" have. :lol

That dipshit jumped on the citys bandwagon, he actually admitted he grew up here on camera the other day in our defense..strange

slick'81
04-27-2012, 01:14 AM
i really cant see utah winning a game but because im nice i said spurs in 5

BanditHiro
04-27-2012, 01:22 AM
i really cant see utah winning a game but because im nice i said spurs in 5

utah officiating will cost us one game

davidbowie
04-27-2012, 01:28 AM
That dipshit jumped on the citys bandwagon, he actually admitted he grew up here on camera the other day in our defense..strange

haha. i caught that. what a bitch.

TheSkeptic
04-27-2012, 01:32 AM
utah officiating will cost us one game

Only reason why I can see this extending to 5 tbh...Utah just isn't on San Antonio's level and unless something drastic happens I think the Spurs will control the series.

Legacy
04-27-2012, 01:39 AM

At the beginning of the season when Manu got injured, he told everyone he thought it was a "Blessing in a Disguise." He certainly gave me extra faith when I was about to completely melt-down. Again, I thank him for that. Helped me get through this season. Sure enough, things just kept getting better and better in time. Believe. :toast

therealtruth
04-27-2012, 02:19 AM
Shaq respects TD alot and I think he would like him to ring again to tie Kobe.

lefty
04-27-2012, 03:37 AM
At the beginning of the season when Manu got injured, he told everyone he thought it was a "Blessing in a Disguise." He certainly gave me extra faith when I was about to completely melt-down. Again, I thank him for that. Helped me get through this season. Sure enough, things just kept getting better and better in time. Believe. :toast

Yup I remember him saying that