PDA

View Full Version : tattoo

RaZon
04-27-2012, 09:51 AM
I don't have any, and won't be getting one. I've only seen one that I thought looked appropriate/cool/sexy. It was suppose to look sexy and did. She said her name was Joyce (yeah right) I met her at a bar in Hong Kong. She was tall for a Chinese, probably 5-9 or so. Very exotic looking, a real traffic stopper. She had a tattoo of a little blue & green butterfly over her right or was it left (been a while) breast, it looked very nice, very sexy.

So there I stood on a mountain top (a tram took us up, a tourist thing) at around midnight over looking the lights of Hong Kong with Kowloon across the bay with a tall Asian beauty with a little butterfly tattooed over her breast. I was 20.

If done right and not too gaudy a little tattoo...ok. If it's...SEE ME, SEE ALL THESE TATTOOS!!!....then they suck. A tattoo on the face or neck...stupid! A tattoo that tries to send some message....stupid!

Just my opinion.

http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pictures/u/umaga/01.jpg

cantthinkofanything
04-27-2012, 09:59 AM
I think you already did this...

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=183948&highlight=tattoo

RaZon
04-27-2012, 10:05 AM
I think you already did this...

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=183948&highlight=tattoo

As usual you make no sense.

manufan10
04-27-2012, 10:56 AM
How much did you have to pay her?

RaZon
04-27-2012, 11:15 AM
How much did you have to pay her?

I actually stayed with her a few days. I probably spent....hmmm?....100 bucks or so.

mrsmaalox
04-27-2012, 11:20 AM
I find the Ta Moko of Maori very beautiful and fascinating (on Maori only). Any other tattoo, on any other person, is about as impressive as a pair of socks.

BlairForceDejuan
04-27-2012, 11:23 AM
lol dude. You know butterfly above left breast is the sign for Asian ladyboy overseas right?

cantthinkofanything
04-27-2012, 11:24 AM
lol dude. You know butterfly above left breast is the sign for Asian ladyboy overseas right?

I thought the sign was a bulge in their pants.

manufan10
04-27-2012, 11:27 AM
I actually stayed with her a few days. I probably spent....hmmm?....100 bucks or so.

You must have been in a low end area.

RaZon
04-27-2012, 11:46 AM
You must have been in a low end area.

I wouldn't know. I do remember the bar wasn't far from the loading dock.

There was a bar in Kowloon called TOPS & BOTTOMS. There with 4/5? stations or mini bars inside. A girl sat on a swivel chair in the middle of a round bar. The outfit she had one exposed her breasts and her ass. So you were either staring at her boobs as she served you or her ass as she served someone else. Yep...TOPS & BOTTOMS.

cantthinkofanything
04-27-2012, 11:46 AM
I wouldn't know. I do remember the bar wasn't far from the loading dock.

There was a bar in Kowloon called TOPS & BOTTOMS. There with 4/5? stations or mini bars inside. A girl sat on a swivel chair in the middle of a round bar. The outfit she had one exposed her breasts and her ass. So you were either staring at her boobs as she served you or her ass as she served someone else. Yep...TOPS & BOTTOMS.

snicker

RaZon
04-27-2012, 11:47 AM
I thought the sign was a bulge in their pants.

Dude, you try wayyyyyyyyyyyy too hard. It's not working...ok?