PDA

View Full Version : I need you people to...

RaZon
04-27-2012, 01:05 PM
..step up/elevate your game, you are boring the hell out of me. That's why I have to originate my own threads. I've noticed a lot of names I see at the bottom I never see a thread by....why is that? Then there are some of you who do post a lot but never anything on your own, that has to stop. I also need more than how to close a bread wrap or some favorite food...:rolleyes Come on people...damn!!!!!!!! Way too much energy is spent with this boring ass junior high..."I fucked your mama"...and that similiar stupidity. Who here is 15?

So far I've been totally disappointed. I was told this was a fun place to be, interesting gang of posters. That's why I was asked to come here. I've done all I can to rev up the engines, do my part. Now I need more of you to get involved. Shit can the stupid bullshit, which nobody "really" pays any attention to and make this board a great place to share thoughts, opinions and ideas.

Ok now here is what is going to happen. The same lame old stupidity we see everyday from the same lame posters:rolleyes Watch!

manufan10
04-27-2012, 01:07 PM
:lmao

Woo Bum-kon
04-27-2012, 01:08 PM
..step up/elevate your game, you are boring the hell out of me.

Then why the fuck are you still posting here? Leave.

RaZon
04-27-2012, 01:10 PM

Suck a dick mutherfucker!

Old Man Kidd
04-27-2012, 01:11 PM
Get em RaZon!

RaZon
Do I know my shit or what...hahaha!!!!!!!

Woo Bum-kon
:rollin

RaZon
04-27-2012, 01:12 PM
Get em RaZon!

I hear ya bro, too many dumb fucks here.

RaZon
04-27-2012, 01:15 PM
I'm wasting my time:rolleyes

Stephen A. Smith
04-27-2012, 01:30 PM
My sources are telling me that a number of posters have been exchanging PMs. While I cannot confirm any identities, HOWEVA I can say that multiple fanbases are involved in the talks and there are some very big names leading the discussions. At the end of the day a whole lot of Spurstalk's best and brightest are actually holding out. At present there are a series of threads that are waiting to be started, all of which are entertaining, enterprising, engaging, and engorging. The bottom line is this inner circle is sitting on the threads until Razon gets bored enough to leave. Quite frankly I think this guy's got some serious Richard Gere "I got know place else to go" shit going on so I doubt it's going to work.

RaZon
04-27-2012, 01:33 PM
My sources are telling me that a number of posters have been exchanging PMs. While I cannot confirm any identities, HOWEVA I can say that multiple fanbases are involved in the talks and there are some very big names leading the discussions. At the end of the day a whole lot of Spurstalk's best and brightest are actually holding out. At present there are a series of threads that are waiting to be started, all of which are entertaining, enterprising, engaging, and engorging. The bottom line is this inner circle is sitting on the threads until Razon gets bored enough to leave. Quite frankly I think this guy's got some serious Richard Gere "I got know place else to go" shit going on so I doubt it's going to work.

At least you brought something with some substance attached to it. You thought things out and it was interesting/entertaining. BRAVO!!!!

You are not 18 in hiding.

ChumpDumper
04-27-2012, 02:05 PM
Ok now here is what is going to happen. The same lame old stupidity we see everyday from the same lame posters:rolleyes Watch!Judging from all your recent threads, I can't argue.

Creepn
04-27-2012, 02:11 PM

:lol That's good. Funny sig too.

AngryMan
04-27-2012, 02:24 PM
..step up/elevate your game, you are boring the hell out of me. That's why I have to originate my own threads. I've noticed a lot of names I see at the bottom I never see a thread by....why is that? Then there are some of you who do post a lot but never anything on your own, that has to stop. I also need more than how to close a bread wrap or some favorite food...:rolleyes Come on people...damn!!!!!!!! Way too much energy is spent with this boring ass junior high..."I fucked your mama"...and that similiar stupidity. Who here is 15?

So far I've been totally disappointed. I was told this was a fun place to be, interesting gang of posters. That's why I was asked to come here. I've done all I can to rev up the engines, do my part. Now I need more of you to get involved. Shit can the stupid bullshit, which nobody "really" pays any attention to and make this board a great place to share thoughts, opinions and ideas.

Ok now here is what is going to happen. The same lame old stupidity we see everyday from the same lame posters:rolleyes Watch!

Man, sit yo' lame thread makin' ass down!!

RaZon
04-27-2012, 02:39 PM

Come over here amigo....WHAM!!!!!!!!...now pick your sorry ass up.

William Hung
04-27-2012, 05:06 PM
Who asked you to come here tbh?

hehateme
04-27-2012, 05:43 PM

Thread stolen and made better, fan-fucking-tastic job.

RaZon
04-27-2012, 09:55 PM
Who asked you to come here tbh?

Actually I was asked a while back back by one of you. Didn't come over. Then I was made an offer I couldn't refuse by someone else.

JudynTX
04-30-2012, 10:14 AM
Actually I was asked a while back back by one of you. Didn't come over. Then I was made an offer I couldn't refuse by someone else.

Made an offer huh? How much do they pay you to post?

Blake
04-30-2012, 10:31 AM
I'm wasting my time:rolleyes

RaZon
04-30-2012, 11:25 AM
Made an offer huh? How much do they pay you to post?

This...RaZon...trip is a rather unique situation. Obviously that's all I can say.

RandomGuy
04-30-2012, 12:05 PM

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kyvtapO2jT1qbp5bpo1_500.jpg

*I* am not here to amuse you.

http://cdn2.mademan.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/the-most-interesting-man-in-the-world-looks-smooth-in-a-pinstripe-jacket.jpg

You are here to amuse *me*.

Dance, little monkey, dance!!

RaZon
04-30-2012, 12:09 PM
Perfect time for...

j9PoUsRibtE (http://j9PoUsRibtE)

manufan10
04-30-2012, 12:14 PM
http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kyvtapO2jT1qbp5bpo1_500.jpg

*I* am not here to amuse you.

http://cdn2.mademan.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/the-most-interesting-man-in-the-world-looks-smooth-in-a-pinstripe-jacket.jpg

You are here to amuse *me*.

Dance, little monkey, dance!!

:lol

RaZon
04-30-2012, 12:24 PM
:hat

JudynTX
04-30-2012, 01:07 PM
This...RaZon...trip is a rather unique situation. Obviously that's all I can say.

You're full of crap.

Trill Clinton
04-30-2012, 01:11 PM

angry man!:lol

RaZon
04-30-2012, 03:28 PM
angry man!:lol

I'm assuming he types standing up:rolleyes

z0sa
04-30-2012, 03:31 PM
"You people"... do you mean the State?!

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31WVWTKXM7L._SX320_SY240_.jpg

RaZon
04-30-2012, 03:34 PM
"You people"... do you mean the State?!

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31WVWTKXM7L._SX320_SY240_.jpg

What do you think?

z0sa
04-30-2012, 03:35 PM
What do you think?

That you are obsolete. You have 48 hours to decide and act upon a means of death.

RaZon
04-30-2012, 03:37 PM
That you are obsolete. You have 48 hours to decide and act upon a means of death.

Twilight Zone?

z0sa
04-30-2012, 03:47 PM
The place where you will live your last 48 hours.