:lol heroin addict

Spurtacus
04-27-2012, 09:51 PM
:lol 100 million dollar contract
:lol dog fighting
:lol prison sex

Goran Dragic
04-27-2012, 09:53 PM
:lol having one season of semi-efficient passing and being nominated the great black hope
:lol only play he runs in the 2 minute drill is, "Aight homies, go deep!"
:lol dream team
:lol thinking a bunch of corners makes up for horrible linebackers
:lol thinking DeN!gger Jackson is a reliable receiver
:lol Mike Vick too racist to throw to Brent Celek

DeadlyDynasty
04-27-2012, 10:14 PM
If Vick can stay upright for at least 12 games (doubtful) they'll be good. If their DC wasn't a Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Lu ck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_ they'd be scary on that side of the ball too.

Goran Dragic
04-27-2012, 11:53 PM
Vick even when he is healthy is overrated and mediocre. 2010 was a cute feel good story that made people forget Vick is a dog murdering moon cricket who's never consistently won. I hope he enjoyed it because it's gonna be the high point of his NFL career tbh.

ginobili's bald spot
04-28-2012, 09:43 PM
I'm very happy with our draft. I'd be confident going into this season if our DC wasn't a stupid be@ner.

IronMexican
04-28-2012, 09:47 PM
:lol didn't address their shit tastic offensive line

wat

Trill Clinton
04-29-2012, 05:02 PM
I will be bumping this thread when Vick takes a shit on the league this year. This is the year of the black quarterback.

Goran Dragic
04-29-2012, 05:05 PM
:lmao please do.

:lmao:lmao "Year of the black quarterback"

Ryan Fitzpatrick
04-29-2012, 05:06 PM
I'll be bumping this thread when Vick gets his ribs shattered scrambling up the middle.

Trill Clinton
04-29-2012, 05:08 PM
lol Vick, Newton, RG3, Rogers...this our year

Goran Dragic
04-29-2012, 05:10 PM
Rogers?

Ryan Fitzpatrick
04-29-2012, 05:10 PM
Rogers?

My favorite black QB

Trill Clinton
04-29-2012, 05:11 PM
aaron rogers...he molded his game after the black qb.

Goran Dragic
04-29-2012, 05:12 PM
aaron rogers...he molded his game after the black qb.
:lmao

His game consists of accurate passing and superbowl winning. How is that black?

Trill Clinton
04-29-2012, 05:17 PM
:lmao

His game consists of accurate passing and superbowl winning. How is that black?

the thing that sets him apart from his white counterparts is his ability to take off on foot. at times its almost michael vick-like.

Goran Dragic
04-29-2012, 05:22 PM
What sets him apart from blacks is his ability to only use scrambling as a last resort rather than instinctively doing it when his tribal instincts kick in.

JJ Hickson
04-29-2012, 05:40 PM
What sets him apart from blacks is his ability to only use scrambling as a last resort rather than instinctively doing it when his tribal instincts kick in.

What separates him from black quarterbacks is his ability to use his more evolved brain. "Git da ball. Run wif da ball." is deep thinking for your average African American quarterback.

Goran Dragic
04-29-2012, 05:56 PM
Exactly, JJ.

He relies on his brain for decision making. Black QBs rely on their tribal instincts.

Trill Clinton
04-29-2012, 06:06 PM
come on now. y'all reaching with the lame brain black jokes. Yes there are dumb blacks just like there are dumb hicks, which outnumber dumb blacks but thats for another thread.

this new breed of black quarterback is going to take over the nfl. I know its a bitter pill to swallow but get used to it.

Trill Clinton
04-29-2012, 06:07 PM

yea yea...year of the black qb is upon us. role with us or get rolled over.

Goran Dragic
04-29-2012, 06:41 PM
:lmao bitter pill to swallow? Last year there wasn't a single black QB in the playoffs. Maybe in your delusional moon cricket brain black QBs are taking over the NFL, but last year tells a different tale.

Ryan Fitzpatrick
04-29-2012, 06:50 PM
Trill, wanna bet on a (starting) black QB winning the SB this year? I'll take no, you take yes. Deal?

ginobili's bald spot
04-29-2012, 07:05 PM
I will be bumping this thread when Vick takes a shit on the league this year. This is the year of the black quarterback.

As an Eagles fan I can tell you exactly how this is going to play out.

Vick will have a couple of huge regular season games after which you will bump this thread thinking you showed everyone. Then playoff time will roll around and Vick will fuck everything up and cost the Eagles the game with crucial fumbles/int's. Goran Dragic will then bump this thread by quoting my post and using the :lmao emoticon. You will then proceed to blame other people/coaches (Reid, OL, defense) for the loss saying it wasn't Vick's fault. The remainder of the thread will consist of black people getting laughed at for being dumb.

I hope I'm wrong but unfortunately I never am.

Trill Clinton
04-29-2012, 07:09 PM
Trill, wanna bet on a (starting) black QB winning the SB this year? I'll take no, you take yes. Deal?

come on, man. don't insult me with that dumbass bet.:lol

all the black qb's are on up and coming teams with no chance to win the SB.

Trill Clinton
04-29-2012, 07:11 PM
As an Eagles fan I can tell you exactly how this is going to play out.

Vick will have a couple of huge regular season games after which you will bump this thread thinking you showed everyone. Then playoff time will roll around and Vick will fuck everything up and cost the Eagles the game with crucial fumbles/int's. Goran Dragic will then bump this thread by quoting my post and using the :lmao emoticon. You will then proceed to blame other people/coaches (Reid, OL, defense) for the loss saying it wasn't Vick's fault. The remainder of the thread will consist of black people getting laughed at for being dumb.

I hope I'm wrong but unfortunately I never am.

Real talk, after tonight I'll probably forget all about this thread and never bump it.:lol

If it does get bumped and I come back I'm not going to play the blame game. If that nigga scrubbed it up, he scrubbed it up.

Trill Clinton
04-29-2012, 07:13 PM
:lmao bitter pill to swallow? Last year there wasn't a single black QB in the playoffs. Maybe in your delusional moon cricket brain black QBs are taking over the NFL, but last year tells a different tale.

because outside of Vick and Cammy cam, the other black qb's sucked.

and what's the story behind you and DD, ya'll fuckin'

Ryan Fitzpatrick
04-29-2012, 07:18 PM

lol Vick, Newton, RG3, Rogers...this our year

all the black qb's are on up and coming teams with no chance to win the SB.

Interesting...

Trill Clinton
04-29-2012, 07:20 PM
Interesting...

talking about this season coming up, not last year.

Ryan Fitzpatrick
04-29-2012, 07:24 PM
talking about this season coming up, not last year.

I think it's quite evident that you don't know what you're talking about.

If you're talking about this upcoming season '12-13, then take my bet--especially since this is "your year."

I'll do you one better...I'll bet that a black Starting QB doesn't even make the SB this year. Deal?

Trill Clinton
04-29-2012, 07:29 PM
I think it's quite evident that you don't know what you're talking about.

If you're talking about this upcoming season '12-13, then take my bet--especially since this is "your year."

I'll do you one better...I'll bet that a black Starting QB doesn't even make the SB this year. Deal?

bruh...NO. I don't know you, never met you. I'm not betting a stranger from a messageboard over a silly ass bet.

Yes I'm talking about this upcoming season. The black qb's(the good ones) will have the best seasons of their respective careers. Not talking about superbowl appearances. The Panthers will NOT make the superbowl and neither will the "skeens":lol

why so much hate for the black qb. you seem really upset about cam newton, RG3 and Vick having a good year.

Ryan Fitzpatrick
04-29-2012, 07:34 PM
bruh...NO. I don't know you, never met you. I'm not betting a stranger from a messageboard over a silly ass bet.

Yes I'm talking about this upcoming season. The black qb's(the good ones) will have the best seasons of their respective careers. Not talking about superbowl appearances. The Panthers will NOT make the superbowl and neither will the "skeens":lol

why so much hate for the black qb. you seem really upset about cam newton, RG3 and Vick having a good year.

Don't move the goalposts with the "Why you hate the black man!" schtick. I don't hate black people...I just don't care for them.

It doesn't have to be a money bet, Trill...I know brothas don't have a lot of disposable income. We can make it a sig/avatar bet, or something else.

I'm willing to lower the offer to "I'll bet you no more than 1 black starting QB makes the playoffs this year." Pretty modest offer considering the "this is our year" bullshit, right?

Trill Clinton
04-29-2012, 07:40 PM
Don't move the goalposts with the "Why you hate the black man!" schtick. I don't hate black people...I just don't care for them.

It doesn't have to be a money bet, Trill...I know brothas don't have a lot of disposable income. We can make it a sig/avatar bet, or something else.

I'm willing to lower the offer to "I'll bet you no more than 1 black starting QB makes the playoffs this year." Pretty modest offer considering the "this is our year" bullshit, right?

Nope, just another broke nigga with 4 baby mama's, 2 felonies and bad credit.

I'm not betting with you period. I'm not playing these games with you white boys. I made my prediction and if ya'll dont like it oh well.

Ryan Fitzpatrick
04-29-2012, 07:43 PM
I made my prediction and if ya'll dont like it oh well.

oh...well in that case I predict Ryan Fitzpatrick will throw for 50tds and 5,000 yds this season.

Trill Clinton
04-29-2012, 07:44 PM
oh...well in that case I predict Ryan Fitzpatrick will throw for 50tds and 5,000 yds this season.
thats a bold prediction.

Trill Clinton
04-29-2012, 07:52 PM
what's the story behind you and DD, ya'll fuckin'?

Still waiting for Goran to answer this question.

Ryan Fitzpatrick
04-29-2012, 08:02 PM
Still waiting for Goran to answer this question.

Your jokes fail worse than a black QB

heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy-o!

Trill Clinton
04-29-2012, 08:32 PM
Wasnt a joke but if you dont feel comfortable answering its cool.

Ryan Fitzpatrick
04-29-2012, 08:41 PM
Wasnt a joke but if you dont feel comfortable answering its cool.

Do you think everybody who knows black qbs suck are sleeping together?

If so then there must be one massive NFL Forum orgy going on

Trill Clinton
04-30-2012, 08:53 AM
Do you think everybody who knows black qbs suck are sleeping together?

If so then there must be one massive NFL Forum orgy going on

No.

Just found it odd that when one of you posts in a thread, the other shows up for support.

Goran Dragic
04-30-2012, 09:16 AM
:lmao I fuckin made this thread you dumb chimp, that's prolly why I keep posting in it

Goran Dragic
04-30-2012, 09:18 AM
It's also :lol that Trill n!gger claims that this is the year of the black QB because in a 32 team league there are gonna be 3 potentially good black QBs.

3/32 = year of the black QB :lmao

Trill Clinton
04-30-2012, 09:40 AM
:lmao I fuckin made this thread you dumb chimp, that's prolly why I keep posting in it

you made this thread? didn't know that.

you two have a chemistry no matter what the thread. you two piggyback off each other, its cute.

Trill Clinton
04-30-2012, 09:41 AM
It's also :lol that Trill n!gger claims that this is the year of the black QB because in a 32 team league there are gonna be 3 potentially good black QBs.

3/32 = year of the black QB :lmao

its that funny to you?

Goran Dragic
04-30-2012, 09:58 AM
Yeah, it is.