PDA

View Full Version : The REALEST Reason the Spurs lost.

BadlyDrawnBoy
06-22-2005, 02:40 AM
The intro music. Ya'll ready for this.

It's as rational and logical as what everyone else is saying caused the loss.

AI-square
06-22-2005, 02:43 AM
That's the best post I've seen all day. :lmao

Surely they gotta prepare some better intro music for Game 7.

Kori Ellis
06-22-2005, 02:44 AM

Not really.

Everyone is saying that the Pistons were more focused and prepared than the Spurs and played with more desire and efficiency. That's pretty logical.

FromWayDowntown
06-22-2005, 02:46 AM
Come on, Kori. Everyone knows that title teams only win by the fortuitous happenstance of being in the right place at the right time. That has NOTHING to do with determination or effort -- it's just luck. :rolleyes

BadlyDrawnBoy
06-22-2005, 02:50 AM
Not really.

Everyone is saying that the Pistons were more focused and prepared than the Spurs and played with more desire and efficiency. That's pretty logical.

Those are just several of the little triggers that went off in the game that allowed the Pistons to win.

Like a great disasters recorded in history. In order for them to occur, everything that has to go wrong goes wrong and thus you get the Titanic and the Hindenburg and the many planes that disappear over the oceans of the Atlantic.

It's not just one or two big things but a series of little things.

Also, I don't believe they had more desire or heart. If they did, it wouldn't have been so close down the stretch. The final score is not a telling of the actual game.

AI-square
06-22-2005, 02:56 AM
I've been trying to say that the realest reason why Detroit won was because they took better care of the ball, took advantage of the defensive matchups, took higher percentage shots, great great defense and made better decisions.

I think it's quite unfair to judge the Spurs' desire based on the result. I think both teams wanted it as badly, but Detroit did a better job of converting their desire into points.

Nbadan
06-22-2005, 02:56 AM
The intro music. Ya'll ready for this.

RIP's mask is the real key. After he got it ripped off by Bowen did he score again? What 1 assist 0 rebounds?

:lol

Dre_7
06-22-2005, 02:59 AM
Wow, you know its game 7 in the Finals when Nbadan is postin in the Spurs section of SpursTalk. ;) :lol

Now if we could only get TRO in here!

milkyway21
06-22-2005, 03:38 AM
I think the Spurs lost the game because........

this DETROIT PISTONS' MASCOT
http://slamonline.com/magazine/features/Darko2.jpg

WAS MORE INVOLVED IN THE GAME AND CHEERED LOUDER THAN THE SPURS' COYOTE:cry:cry:cry

NZHayden
06-22-2005, 07:05 AM
no no no. the real reason the spurs lost is because i failed to get my ass away from the computer and down to the pub to watch the game live. every time ive seen the spurs play live they've won.
all right thats my 5cents worth

Jim Rome
06-22-2005, 07:10 AM
Not really.

CLASSIC.
AS SOON AS A POSTER BRINGS UP OTHER EXPLANATIONS FOR THE SPURS GETTING THEIR ASSES HANDED TO THEM BY THE PISTONS OTHER THAN WHAT KORI ELLIS WANTS TO BELIEVE, SHE HAS TO BRING UP FOCUS, DESIRE, AND EFFICIENCY.
HILARIOUS.
THE IDEA OF THE SPURS ACTUALLY GETTING OUTPLAYED AT HOME BY A GOOD TEAM GOES AGAINST THE LOGIC OF THIS ENTIRE MESSAGEBOARD. KORI ELLIS, I SUGGEST THAT YOU SAVE YOUR ARGUMENTS OF LOGIC FOR, I DON'T KNOW, A DISCUSSION BOARD FOR UTAH JAZZ FANS.
ROME OUT.