PDA

View Full Version : Theme for Pistons in #7

Pistons < Spurs
06-22-2005, 02:40 AM
"Keep a man on Horry"

If Sheed or anyone else leaves Horry alone late in the game, letting him add to his legendary status of clutch performance............arrggh The thought of playing a game 7 with him on the other team scares the crap out of me.

:fro

Banjo Boy
06-22-2005, 02:45 AM
Bad Mistake. I feel Tim will have a 30 point game. and Manu and Parker will be on fire.

I don't see how the pistons can win twice at the SBC it's not possible in my long career as a Sports gambler.

Pistons_In_7
06-22-2005, 05:44 AM
What is a bad mistake is for you the Sports Gambler to underestimate the World Champion Detroit Pistons by saying they can't win twice at the SBC.

It's nut check time and if you've been watching the same two teams i have, the Pistons have played better basketball for the past 4 games although they lost game 5 because of Horry's outstanding performance and a brain fart by Sheed on defense.

SoundTheToll
06-22-2005, 06:31 AM
At this point, I throw out the "winning twice" thing. The Pistons won Game 6. That's in the past. Now all they need to do is win Game 7. Nothing before Game 7 matters.

That's why I don't like the stats like: "When a team is down 0-2 they lose 90% of the series." They are too broad. The Pistons were down 0-2, but did anyone think they had a 90% chance of losing the series before Game 5? Didn't think so.