PDA

View Full Version : Who will go cold during the playoffs?

spursfan1000
04-28-2012, 08:08 PM
Can Green keep up his shooting?
Will Leonard get scared and intimidated?
Will Bonner actually hit shots in may?
Will parker keep up his MVP games?

We all know Duncan,jack and Manu will show up, maybe even Neal if healthy, but what about the rest?

Hopefully we keep up this momentum on our drive for 5! :lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2:

ducks
04-28-2012, 08:09 PM
james in finals if they get that far

spursfan1000
04-28-2012, 08:10 PM

:lol

DMC
04-28-2012, 08:15 PM
Only in the 4th quarter.

letmk
04-28-2012, 08:16 PM
The most I worry about is Manu getting cold with shooting. Not saying it's more likely than others getting cold, but because nowadays he relies on his shooting to get going, and the Spurs rely on his offense --- Even Tony defers to him down the stretch when he is on the court (maybe by habit?).

While some of the shooters might get cold (like Bonner is already in a funk for a long time), but as along as some of them have decently-hot hands, we're good. But if Manu gets cold, we're in trouble.

spursfan1000
04-28-2012, 08:20 PM
The most I worry about is Manu getting cold with shooting. Not saying it's more likely than others getting cold, but because nowadays he relies on his shooting to get going, and the Spurs rely on his offense --- Even Tony defers to him down the stretch when he is on the court (maybe by habit?).

While some of the shooters might get cold (like Bonner is already in a funk for a long time), but as along as some of them have decently-hot hands, we're good. But if Manu gets cold, we're in trouble.

Not necessarily, spurs have so many scorers added this season. As long as Manu can be a great play maker as we seen him be, we should be fine. in that second unit he isnt all by himself anymore, now theres jack Diaw and Neal who all can create shots for themselves.

letmk
04-28-2012, 08:26 PM
Not necessarily, spurs have so many scorers added this season. As long as Manu can be a great play maker as we seen him be, we should be fine. in that second unit he isnt all by himself anymore, now theres jack Diaw and Neal who all can create shots for themselves.

I sure hope so. If Neal, Bonner or Jack get cold, Pop would take them off the court, but Manu stays there anyways. Just wish he would not try to do too much.

Obstructed_View
04-28-2012, 08:27 PM
I was going to say George Hill, but the game already started.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
04-28-2012, 09:18 PM
Unless the entire team goes cold at once it won't matter because we have so much depth to pick up the slack.

Beaverfuzz
04-28-2012, 09:29 PM
Your mother Tre-beck.

Spurtacus
04-28-2012, 09:31 PM
Bonner
Red Rocket
Matty ice

those guys will struggle

SpurSwag
04-28-2012, 09:38 PM
If anyone does, I think it'll be leonard or green. I expect big things out of Jax tbh

TMTTRIO
04-28-2012, 09:53 PM
Manu. Rhythmic player that will loose his rhythm easily with the several days of rest. Besides he was just starting to get into midseason form.

G-Dawgg
04-28-2012, 09:58 PM
Danny Green for sure.. Stephen Jackson may have some brick games too.

justinandimcool
04-28-2012, 10:01 PM
Green, Kawhi, and Jack most likely.

Neal and Manu going cold would be a nightmare.