PDA

View Full Version : I love Game 7

Kori Ellis
06-22-2005, 03:50 AM
Sure it's scary for both Pistons and Spurs fans to have to come down to this final elimination game. But from a pure basketball perspective, Game 7 is going to be sweet -- two defensive minded teams in a grueling battle for all the marbles.

I hope it's a hell of a battle for three quarters and then the Spurs demolish the Pistons in the fourth :drunk

:princess

timvp
06-22-2005, 03:52 AM
:rolleyes

I take a four game sweep with four blowout games over this. Spurs lose and it's a choke of epic proporations and Spurs fans are scarred for life.

Game sevens suck.

Kori Ellis
06-22-2005, 03:52 AM
Game Sevens Rule. Close Games Rule.

Sweeps and blowouts are for wimps. :princess

texbumTHElife
06-22-2005, 03:53 AM
Well no wonder. If all they get is a bag of marbles then its definately not worth attacking the Wallace brothers. Funny, I never pictured them as marble collectors.

timvp
06-22-2005, 03:55 AM
Choking at home because you don't show up to play is for wimps. I've never doubted the Spurs talent this season, but I have doubted their heart and big play abilities. Game 7 has a chance to bring out the worst in this team.

Tonight they were down by 1 with two minutes to go and folded quicker than WaltonBuysOffMe trying to make simile using a person in this forum.

Kori Ellis
06-22-2005, 03:57 AM
Game 7 has a chance to bring out the worst in this team.

If pressure brings out the worst in them, then they deserve to lose.

It's time to nut up. This is the big time.

Sense
06-22-2005, 03:57 AM
Choking at home because you don't show up to play is for wimps. I've never doubted the Spurs talent this season, but I have doubted their heart and big play abilities. Game 7 has a chance to bring out the worst in this team.

Tonight they were down by 1 with two minutes to go and folded quicker than WaltonBuysOffMe trying to make simile using a person in this forum.

I agree..

But it will determine who deserves the Championship..

Personally I think the Spurs do, as most of you...

But whoever wins we should just tip our hat to them, and move on..

timvp
06-22-2005, 03:58 AM
The only player who has shown nuts in the last two weeks is a 35-year-old backup power forward. Other than that, testicles have been MIA for some time now.

:pctoss

I'm trying to believe.

Believe.

Kori Ellis
06-22-2005, 03:59 AM
I'm trying to believe.

Believe.

Apparently you need to nut up too.

RashoFan
06-22-2005, 04:00 AM
:lol I hope one of y'all don't have to sleep on the couch tonight.....

AI-square
06-22-2005, 04:00 AM
If pressure brings out the worst in them, then they deserve to lose.

It's time to nut up. This is the big time.

Very well said. But that reminds me of Big Shot Rob, the guy who seems to only know how to play under pressure. Now that Reggie Miller is retired, the Spurs have the best current clutch player in the NBA. Surely that will count for something in Game 7 of the NBA Finals.

Kori Ellis
06-22-2005, 04:01 AM
:lol I hope one of y'all don't have to sleep on the couch tonight.....

:lmao

Basketball is separate from everything else.

timvp
06-22-2005, 04:02 AM
Apparently you need to nut up too.

:depressed

http://www.olemiss.edu/courses/math268_summer/white_flag.gif

RashoFan
06-22-2005, 04:03 AM
Nice!!!^

timvp
06-22-2005, 04:04 AM
*holds head high*

*goes downstairs and lays on couch*

Sense
06-22-2005, 04:06 AM
*holds head high*

*goes downstairs and lays on couch*

aslong as your head is held high....

that's all that matters my brotha.. :smokin

AI-square
06-22-2005, 04:07 AM
I think it's kind of symbolic that Detroit have been through so many Game 7s and the Spurs have gone through none of recent memory. In a way, the Spurs have to beat the Pistons at their game, which is what this is all about. If you can beat the NBA champions at their own game then you deserve the LOB trophy.

RashoFan
06-22-2005, 04:07 AM
I hope the "making up" part is GOOD.....

Kori Ellis
06-22-2005, 04:10 AM
We aren't really fighting. It's always been that I prefer close games to blowouts; so it's kind of an ongoing subject.

Sense
06-22-2005, 04:12 AM
We aren't really fighting. It's always been that I prefer close games to blowouts; so it's kind of an ongoing subject.

I like Winning... not losing...

whottt
06-22-2005, 04:14 AM
I think it's kind of symbolic that Detroit have been through so many Game 7s and the Spurs have gone through none of recent memory. In a way, the Spurs have to beat the Pistons at their game, which is what this is all about. If you can beat the NBA champions at their own game then you deserve the LOB trophy.

That's a good analogy...

AI-square
06-22-2005, 04:14 AM
I like Winning... not losing...

Winning feels good. Losing feels not so good. But winning a tough series that you thought you were going to lose feels the best!

whottt
06-22-2005, 04:17 AM
I don't understand how anyone can question the heart of a team that is sitting in game 7 of the NBA finals...you don't make it this far without heart...

I mean what...if the Spurs lose they have no heart?

Spurfans are spoiled. All of us.

RashoFan
06-22-2005, 04:22 AM

I didn't think y'all were....just have fun "making up" that's all....he he he ;)
:makeout

AI-square
06-22-2005, 04:26 AM
I think if the Spurs had no heart they wouldn't have made it out of the Seattle slugfest.. oops.. i meant series. Ever seen a one legged man try to walk normally? Of course he has the heart to walk normally. He just can't. I think it wasn't as much a question of heart as it was a question of execution. Detroit just played better offense.

gilmor
06-22-2005, 04:44 AM
I think the same way as Kori. We basketball fans live for the moment.. This is a classic battle to the last game..

blaze89
06-22-2005, 06:50 AM
pfffft! My stomach is gonna be in the pits for the next 38 hours (approx.). I don't feel as confident going into this game 7 against a team that been through three of them and succeeded. Detroit is one tough nut to crack.

My head's gonna be spinning for a good while.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v371/ZakkVanDime/message%20boards/dimebag.gif

rwb
06-22-2005, 07:22 AM
I take responsibility for the Spurs losing on Tuesday. You see, this was the first game of the series I actually felt comfortable about that the Spurs would surely win. Now I'm feeling that scared, sickly feeling I usually have. So now that I don't feel so confident hopefully that will give the Spurs the push they need. I've also found that on every game of the series where I could only watch the first half before going to work, they've always lost. I vow that I will force myself NOT to watch the first half Thursday and will simply tape the whole game. I also will force myself not to listen to the game on the radio on my way to work. That will also perhaps help the juju. I'm doing all I can...now it's up to the good guys. But Kori is right...game 7 will be awesome no matter who wins. I just want it to be the Spurs.

NameDropper
06-22-2005, 07:27 AM
The Spurs will down in history on Thursday night.
The question is will they go down as the biggest chokers in the NBA, although losing to the powerful Pistons is no choke.
Or as the Team who showed some juevos and got the job done.

Pistons < Spurs
06-22-2005, 07:34 AM
Games 7 are awesome...........as long as your team isn't involved. The pressure is on. The intensity is raised another notch. This truly is going to be one of the best Finals ever. This is how the season should end. I cannot wait for tomorrow. Both teams deserve the win. Both teams have my utmost respect.

One game, one winner.

NZHayden
06-22-2005, 08:02 AM
i love close games/ series. this series has been awesome, i bet you i wll have pissd
my pants by the end of the game.

boutons
06-22-2005, 08:04 AM
"I don't understand how anyone can question the heart of a team that is sitting in game 7 of the NBA finals."

We're up 2-0, get historically blown out twice to go 2-2, get to 3-2 by the thinnest of thinnest of wins, then play bad Title game in Game6 at home. No dagger, no foot-on-the-neck, and drop back even with the Pistons. Spurs had the series lead twice and couldn't hold it. Choke, choke.

The Spurs were playing for the Title in Game6, but showed no the "heart and balls" of a Champion, no killer instinct, ie, softness, they choked. Playing in the Finals isn't about being tougher than the 28 teams gone fishin. It's about being tougher than the single remaining opponent.

In the face of a great game (somewhat facilitated by the Spurs) by the Pistons, the Spurs didn't have the coaching and the toughness to meet fire with fire. Spurs gave the Pistons some openings, and Pistons were good and tough enough to take them.

I think Tim's career, the memory people will have of him, will be seriously diminished, will be "asterisked" by his FT failures, which are 100% mental. More specificlally, his mental softness. Combined with his frequently bad, no-show 4th qtrs, he's seriously tarnishing his career.

Last night, Tim embarrassd the hell out of himself (separate from ridiculous FT fiasco) making a frantic double-dribble sign while his man, Chauncey, was left wide-open nailing a 3G.
Quit the fucking no-call whining melo-drama and play basketball.

ALVAREZ6
06-22-2005, 08:05 AM
If we lose, game 7 is going to suck ass. I might consider just being a fan of the game instead of a Spurs fan. It would be much easier on me, I wouldn't break shit after terrible games...I wouldn't be as frustrated...

Hook Dem
06-22-2005, 08:07 AM
Games 7 are awesome...........as long as your team isn't involved. The pressure is on. The intensity is raised another notch. This truly is going to be one of the best Finals ever. This is how the season should end. I cannot wait for tomorrow. Both teams deserve the win. Both teams have my utmost respect.

One game, one winner.
Thats a good analogy. The only trouble is that your team has showed up and ours hasn't. I see more emotion on the Piston side than ours and our team seems to believe that all they have to do is show up and collect the trophy. I know I will be lambasted for my lack of faith but honestly, I am tired of being embarrassed by a lack of effort. We have too many tools available to us to keep trying the same old tired things. It is obvious to me that Manu driving the lane and expecting to be bailed out by the refs is not gonna work. Where is the involvement of our bigs? Is this a coaching problem? I think so. Having this attitude does not make me a bad fan. I have backed this team more years than I care to remember. It's sad to come this far and lose because we didn't use the tools available to us. If I hear one more time that "we must stay focused", I think I'll puke! This "gentleman" attitude is not gonna get it done with this bunch of thugs we're facing. What's it gonna take to get this team mad????? If this team doesn't show some toughness thursday, it's all over. The definition of crazy is doing the same thing over and over, and expecting different results. If I didn't care, I would not be saying these things. I am calling this team out. Do you have what it takes????? We will see!!!!

ALVAREZ6
06-22-2005, 08:11 AM
I don't think Duncan has realized that he is playing for another NBA Championship, mentally, he is a weak ass bitch. If he had nailed more FT's then we could have won, simple as that. It changes everything around, because we won't be playing desperately and foolishly, and Detroit wouldn't be running the clock.

In game 7, I want to see 10+ FORCED turnovers for the Spurs, that would be great. The Pistons take care of the ball to well, and our defense has no fire to it. Forced turnovers will lead to easy points.
The winner of game 7 will be decided by the defense. If we can limit their 3's, and contain Chauncy, I think we win. But then again, Duncan has to have a solid game, and either manu or parker has to have a great game.

ALVAREZ6
06-22-2005, 08:14 AM
"I don't understand how anyone can question the heart of a team that is sitting in game 7 of the NBA finals."

We're up 2-0, get historically blown out twice to go 2-2, get to 3-2 by the thinnest of thinnest of wins, then play bad Title game in Game6 at home. No dagger, no foot-on-the-neck, and drop back even with the Pistons. Spurs had the series lead twice and couldn't hold it. Choke, choke.

The Spurs were playing for the Title in Game6, but showed no the "heart and balls" of a Champion, no killer instinct, ie, softness, they choked. Playing in the Finals isn't about being tougher than the 28 teams gone fishin. It's about being tougher than the single remaining opponent.

In the face of a great game (somewhat facilitated by the Spurs) by the Pistons, the Spurs didn't have the coaching and the toughness to meet fire with fire. Spurs gave the Pistons some openings, and Pistons were good and tough enough to take them.

I think Tim's career, the memory people will have of him, will be seriously diminished, will be "asterisked" by his FT failures, which are 100% mental. More specificlally, his mental softness. Combined with his frequently bad, no-show 4th qtrs, he's seriously tarnishing his career.

Last night, Tim embarrassd the hell out of himself (separate from ridiculous FT fiasco) making a frantic double-dribble sign while his man, Chauncey, was left wide-open nailing a 3G.
I agree 100%.

dn0
06-22-2005, 08:14 AM
The spurs should have closed out the pistons last night , they didn't and they will pay the highest price this Thursday. My only hope is that San Antonio starts playing D, maybe switching bowen to billups permanently since he has been the spurs killer.
Let rip do his shit.

xcoriate
06-22-2005, 08:27 AM
im soooo scared

ALVAREZ6
06-22-2005, 08:32 AM
I really hate when Duncan is posting up, and then Sheed or any other defender reaches over to swipe the ball out, and Duncan is very aware of it, so he tries to bring his arms up and draw a foul. I can't stand when he fucking does this, especially when he is posting up Ben.
He should just take the ball right up and freakin make a basket. I don't understand how he likes drawing fouls, it takes away from his game, he's just gonna bank front rim anyway, on both shots...

spurster
06-22-2005, 08:53 AM
This should be a great game. I predicted Spurs in 7 in vBookie and some other prediction thread. May the best team win and let my stomach return to its proper place.

angel_luv
06-22-2005, 08:55 AM
If the boys bring it Thursday like I expect them to, then all this is reduced to a mere near death experience. I could have done without the drama, but crap happens.

Our boys and fighters! Have faith! We will overcome and in a big way.

bigzak25
06-22-2005, 08:58 AM
I might consider just being a fan of the game instead of a Spurs fan. It would be much easier on me...I wouldn't be as frustrated...

I don't think Duncan has realized that he is playing for another NBA Championship, mentally, he is a weak ass bitch.

one post you can't handle the mental challenge of just being a spurs fan. the next you call out our MVP for being weak mentally as a an actual player. get a clue TPark2.

YES, TD & the Gang need to hit their throws...one more chance to get the job done.

Sac Up Gentlemen. Game 7's are for Champions. Believe. :smokin

Shelly
06-22-2005, 09:03 AM
Anyone who says that this is a boring series is nuts! The past two games were intense as will be Game 7. I don't know how anyone cannot tune in to watch!

Jimcs50
06-22-2005, 09:10 AM
oops, I did not see this thread before my Game 7 post. Kori, if you want to delete my thread, go ahead. I know there are 50 million threads lately, so I will understand.

I will post it here:

I survived a Game 7 last October when my RedSox broke their curse in a game 7 against the Yankees. I have always thought that I could not take Game 7s, because I get too nervous, but since my Sox won, then my Spurs can too.

There really is nothing better in sports than a winner take all game for all the marbles.

ABC is thrilled to get a Game 7 because there will be a 100% increase in TV ratings for this game over the first 4 games. Game 7s are like the Super Bowl, the College Football championship game, and the March Madness Finals and there is nothing more popular in sports than those three games. It is win or go home, no second chances.

The Spurs do not exactly have a stellar record in Game 7s, losing to Washington in 79, Houston in 81, Portland in 90 and only winning in 79 against Philly, but since my Red Sox won, I have faith that my other favorite team will follow suit with a victory Thursday night.

Will I be puking my guts out? Will I be nervous as hell? Will I sleep tonight? Yes, yes, and no.

But this is why we watch sports, this is the best of the best. This is where champions show their mettle, where heros are born, and where fans are made. There is some 8 yr old kid who will watch the game and decide that he is a Spurs fan forever, because he watched a Spurs team that came through with the best game of the season, a team that won the championship in a Game 7.

So just sit back and watch the best spectacle in sports, a Game 7. :smokin

spur219
06-22-2005, 09:15 AM
It's funny you say that Kori. I have said all series especially after games 3 and 4 that if the Spurs don't tie their nuts and play with passion and heart then they don't deserve to win. As much as I want the Spurs to win it would only be justice to the game of basketball to give it to the team that plays with passion and heart and does not choke.

SpurYank
06-22-2005, 09:28 AM
Based on the premise that we are all creatures of habit, I, for one, am worried that Tony will find a way to again have 4 or 5 critical turnovers, Manu will try to win the game by himself, and I continue seeing Timmy softly touch the ball coming off the rim near the buzzer at the end of regulation (and wondering why he didn't have a thundersous slam, like Devin Brown would have have done.

These things worry me, along with the clutch playing of Chauncy, Rip, etc.

Sure, Kori, games 7 are great, and greater still for the winner.

1Parker1
06-22-2005, 09:33 AM
Kori, I am sure that if the Spurs lose tommorow, you will be singing a different tune :)

While Game 7's after great for fans to watch and hold the promise of being a classic game, close down to the last second, it still sucks for the losing team. Should the Spurs lose, the fact that it IS a game 7, will be heartbreaking for fans. Especially after an 82 game season, 59 wins, only 5 HC losses, and grinding postseason series' against Denver, Seattle, Suns, and 7 games against the Pistons. While I am very, very proud that the Spurs have even made it this far to begin with and while I am excited at the prospect of everything that a Game 7 should hold, it's going to be a gut-wrencher.

MadDog73
06-22-2005, 09:34 AM
No matter what happens, you can't call the Spurs chokers. Not after Game 5.

Not after all the hard fought playoff rounds we've one.

Spurs fans may have to admit that the Pistons are just the better team.

It seems many Spurs "fans" are weaker than the team they so happily throw insults and barbs at.

SpurYank
06-22-2005, 09:37 AM
BTW, Jimcs50, I was still living in S.A. in 1979 and as a season ticket holder remember the Bullets game and our loss in the 7th game. It was unbeilavable.

Let's not go there again. It's time to win a 7th game.

Jimcs50
06-22-2005, 09:40 AM
BTW, Jimcs50, I was still living in S.A. in 1979 and as a season ticket holder remember the Bullets game and our loss in the 7th game. It was unbeilavable.

Let's not go there again. It's time to win a 7th game.

I was watching on tv at work as a bartender, but it was not busy so I watched almost all of the game.

I remember Dick Motta coining the phrase, "It ain't over til the fat lady sings" prior to game 5, when they were down 3-1. How prophetic he was. :depressed

SWC Bonfire
06-22-2005, 09:42 AM
You people who love game 7's are sick induviduals. The excitement you get from a win never matches the down you get from a low. That's kind of a sad thing about sports, after a while when you win it's only a relief... when you loose the low is unbearable because you've been there before...

Jimcs50
06-22-2005, 09:48 AM
You people who love game 7's are sick induviduals. The excitement you get from a win never matches the down you get from a low. That's kind of a sad thing about sports, after a while when you win it's only a relief... when you loose the low is unbearable because you've been there before...

It is like a cocaine addiction, but there is no rehab for us.

What do we do?????

Help meeeeee!!!!

Johnny_Blaze_47
06-22-2005, 09:55 AM
One game for all the marbles.

It's on.

polandprzem
06-22-2005, 10:04 AM
Okay you guys.
It is time to support our team.
If we all mobilize it will definately help the players.

No shitting around.
And TPark I'm talking to you as well. It is not time to cheer for the Pistons. That's not the way is should be. (If U want cheer the Pistons go to their board)

Now I'm concentrating on that game no. 7
do you?

nkdlunch
06-22-2005, 10:05 AM
This series should have never gone 7 games.

Pistons < Spurs
06-22-2005, 10:07 AM
I know.....Detroit should have won in 6

MainEvent
06-22-2005, 10:07 AM
Game 7s are awesome, but if your team is playing it can absolutely gut wrenching. If we get another tight game like the last two that we've seen (and I expect nothing less), I'll be a wreck by the end of the night.

But this is really what I expected at the beginning of the series, 7 games between the last 2 champions and the two best overall teams and organizations in the league

MannyIsGod
06-22-2005, 10:09 AM
From a basketball standpoint this is incredible. I don't expect anything less than a really tough game, but I also woudln't be upset in the least to see the Spurs on fire again. They are due for a game like that as well.

I believe in these Spurs and while I've had my doubts about them in this series, they are trying their asses off. They're not folding as many people here declare they are. Win or lose, this team is one of the best in Spurs history, and I'm glad I'm able to see them play one last time.

MadDog73
06-22-2005, 10:13 AM
From a basketball standpoint this is incredible. I don't expect anything less than a really tough game, but I also woudln't be upset in the least to see the Spurs on fire again. They are due for a game like that as well.

I believe in these Spurs and while I've had my doubts about them in this series, they are trying their asses off. They're not folding as many people here declare they are. Win or lose, this team is one of the best in Spurs history, and I'm glad I'm able to see them play one last time.

Amen, Manny. I'm so sick of the schizos on this board. One minute, they're all saying Spurs in 6 (me too :depressed ), next they are all bailing and calling the Spurs "chokers." Hello! Spurs haven't choked anything yet!

Game 7 should be a great game. I like the Spurs chances (50%). :angel

Vashner
06-22-2005, 10:13 AM
Pop needs to break out JT Bricks Spurs game 4 rap song and play it a few times!

SWC Bonfire
06-22-2005, 10:14 AM
It is like a cocaine addiction, but there is no rehab for us.

What do we do?????

Help meeeeee!!!!

:lol You know, it probably is the same mechanism that handles addiction.

Luckily, we have Angel_luv to cheer us on.

sa_butta
06-22-2005, 10:20 AM

I believe in these Spurs and while I've had my doubts about them in this series, they are trying their asses off. They're not folding as many people here declare they are. Win or lose, this team is one of the best in Spurs history, and I'm glad I'm able to see them play one last time.Agreed. If we do lose this series I will not be bitter. Detroit is a great team and so is San Antonio and thats why we are here (game 7) in the NBA finals fighting for a chance at the title.

DDS4
06-22-2005, 10:47 AM
The harder the victory, the sweeter the juice.

I look at this game as a great opportunity for the Spurs. Win this game and it will build a world of confidence for future championships to come.

Remember the big 3 are going to be around for awhile. So I can't think of a better way to build that confidence than to beat the defending champs in a game 7.

The Mask
06-22-2005, 10:51 AM
If the Spurs lose it will be one of the biggest choke jobs of all time. First blowing a two game lead and then losing back to back at home for the first time ever. We will see how tough the Spurs are. We know how battle tested the Pistons are. Ask the Heat!.

beirmeistr
06-22-2005, 10:52 AM

You are right on.
The Spurs played with heart, but nowhere close to the degree of heart that Detroit did.
I still think the Spurs have a better chance than Detroit of winning game 7 because of the home crowd, and more importantly, they have more talent.
But they have placed themselves in a bad situation because they did not have the killer instinct to kill the Pistons in game 6. The odds are that the Pistons will have less turnovers than the Spurs in game 7. The odds are that the Pistons will be more poised than the Spurs in game 7 because they have played in game 7s before. So, if the Spurs win, they will have to play very good D, they will need to limit their TOs, they need big rebounds, and most importantly, they need to WANT this game as much as Detroit. This means a great game for Duncan (I know he has it in him) and great games from Manu and Horry.

smeagol
06-22-2005, 11:18 AM
SpursFans are unbelievable!

After game two, this team is the best in the World. We have huevos, balls, cojones, pelotas, we have "what it takes" to win it all, we are going to sweep the series, Pistons aren't good enough, blah, blah, blah . . .

After game four we are soft, chokers, Pop is an idiot, Timmy is useless, Manu is a hot dog, DET wants it more than us, bla, blah, blah . . .

After game 5, we are clutch, again we have huevos, cojones, balls, nuts and pelotas . . .

After game 6 we are again chokes, softies, pussies, blah, blah, blah . . .

It makes no sense, just like you SpursFans who have reacted as I have described above.

You make no fucking sense.

Piston fans take defeats much more gracefully then some of us.

Its fucking frustrating to read your posts.

pistonswininsix
06-22-2005, 11:23 AM
Calling the Pistons a bunch of thugs is so typical and narrow-minded.........
If playing better defense,more solid offense,having better coaching and adapting to the game at hand and just more desire to win and overall heart is being a thug...............then i want to hang with these thugs...........you had your chance in game six........now you will pay the ultimate price......the embarrassment of giving us the parade and champagne you had already popped before the tip off in game six.................. :fro :hat :lol
Maybe Duncan can get some pointers from Shaq on his free throw inablility..........i heard he's working on it too............at home...........counting his money but not much else...........GO PISTONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SpursWoman
06-22-2005, 11:24 AM
I like the Spurs chances (50%). :angel

:lol

BillsCarnage
06-22-2005, 11:27 AM
This series should have never gone 7 games.

:cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

angel_luv
06-22-2005, 11:44 AM
Okay you guys.
It is time to support our team.
If we all mobilize it will definately help the players.

No shitting around.
And TPark I'm talking to you as well. It is not time to cheer for the Pistons. That's not the way is should be. (If U want cheer the Pistons go to their board)

Now I'm concentrating on that game no. 7
do you?

I'm 100% with you. () = ) Spurs fans of the world, join hands!

Alchal
06-22-2005, 11:55 AM
Winner takes all in game 7, i cant wait.

Hook Dem
06-22-2005, 11:57 AM
Calling the Pistons a bunch of thugs is so typical and narrow-minded.........
If playing better defense,more solid offense,having better coaching and adapting to the game at hand and just more desire to win and overall heart is being a thug...............then i want to hang with these thugs...........you had your chance in game six........now you will pay the ultimate price......the embarrassment of giving us the parade and champagne you had already popped before the tip off in game six.................. :fro :hat :lol
Maybe Duncan can get some pointers from Shaq on his free throw inablility..........i heard he's working on it too............at home...........counting his money but not much else...........GO PISTONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And calling Tim a pussy is not????? Get a clue!

Supergirl
06-22-2005, 11:59 AM
Kori, what's your sense? Are the Spurs up to the pressure of a Game 7? I'm not worried about Duncan, Manu, or Horry. I'm worried mostly about Tony.

pistonswininsix
06-22-2005, 12:13 PM
And calling Tim a pussy is not????? Get a clue!

Why dont you get the sand out of your eyes and read again....i never called him a pussy.........i said he cant hit a free throw for his teams life.......time for you to get a clue sir.......... :lol