PDA

View Full Version : Bench Narz, Devin On Billups...

TheAfricanFan
06-22-2005, 04:55 AM
Narz - This is not ready for this level. I really don't know what he can do that Rasho can't. Rasho can space up the floor for Manu, Tony and Timmy and block out the Pistons front-line. He is used to defend the moving Front-line player of the opposite team,in this case rash-weed wallace, and can provide much more blocked shots for us. I really don't understand what is in Pop's head.

TParker - i'm done with this cat, period. He is our defensive weakest link and Detroit already understood that. We must change our tactics otherwise the Pistons will beat us again. He is not capable of help us right now. devin must sub him early in the second period and play billups. Devin isstrong enough to stay in front of most of the plays and block Billups shots. He can fight over sreens and back him down on the offense end. Tony has not been an offense force so he is pretty much bechable.

Pop must make adjustments and if it doesn't work he can call a single time-out and reset all te things over.

RashoFan
06-22-2005, 05:08 AM
Narz - This is not ready for this level. I really don't know what he can do that Rasho can't. Rasho can space up the floor for Manu, Tony and Timmy and block out the Pistons front-line. He is used to defend the moving Front-line player of the opposite team,in this case rash-weed wallace, and can provide much more blocked shots for us. I really don't understand what is in Pop's head.

Thanks for the support on Rasho...Angel_Luv and I appreciate it immensely!
Even though I have a BIASED opinion, being the RASHO FAN, I thought POP would be utilizing Rasho in this series more so than what he has. I am disappointed that Rasho has not played much. I think Rasho could have made some great (and timely) blocks...he could be a little more aggressive on O/D rebounding at times though, but I think he could have been an asset on the floor...not on the bench.