PDA

View Full Version : If your nieve about how insignificat we are in the universe....

phyzik
04-29-2012, 03:04 AM
hopefully this will put it into prespective for you....

17jymDn0W6U

If you STILL think we are somehow the ONLY living creatures in the universe, created by some mythical figure, there really is no hope for you.

TDMVPDPOY
04-29-2012, 03:17 AM
u know the milkyway

is it possible to have a milkyway inside another milkyway?

RaZon
04-29-2012, 03:19 AM
Way out there that old (really old) sun just hangs there. As the Earth rotates around and around, we go from night to day and have been for a long long long time. The water never falls off regardless of the fact it is sometimes upside down.

Females have the egg, males have the fertilizer. In that combination we will find his and her traits.

A long long long time across little sea creatures left the ocean, that's where we got birds and elephants.

Right now it is pushin' 2am (pitch black) on the west coast as I/we rotate around. I don't feel it, do you?

We just accept those things as no big deal. We have explantations for all of that but did we always? So we finally come up against something we can't explain as of right now. That makes it mythical? There are far more people who believe in some God that don't believe in any God, why is that? How many churchs where you live? Why?

phyzik
04-29-2012, 03:20 AM
u know the milkyway

is it possible to have a milkyway inside another milkyway?

http://www.budgetsavvydiva.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/Milky-Way-Bars.jpg

Yes, its possible. :toast

phyzik
04-29-2012, 03:24 AM
A picture of the stars just inside our own Galaxy...

http://www.dailygalaxy.com/.a/6a00d8341bf7f753ef0168eacea4f2970c-pi

Each little dot of light could have anywhere from 0-10 (or more) planetoids circling them. For the skeptics, the SETI research equates to about 1 grain of sand vs all the grains of sand on earth and probably more.

TDMVPDPOY
04-29-2012, 03:37 AM
have they found what that black space is made out of?

Frenzy
04-29-2012, 03:38 AM
Big bang theory is where it's at! No holes in that theory no sir.

NASpurs
04-29-2012, 03:41 AM
It's "naive", "you're" and "insignificant" you stupid fuck. If you're going to make fun of people for being stupid, make sure you at least know how to spell and don't come off as being dumber than they are. That's what this thread purpose is right? To make fun of people "lower" than you in an intellectual level?

Fucking fail. :lmao :lmao :lmao

RaZon
04-29-2012, 03:48 AM
It's "naive", "you're" and "insignificant" you stupid fuck. If you're going to make fun of people for being stupid, make sure you at least know how to spell and don't come off as being dumber than they are. That's what this thread purpose is right? To make fun of people "lower" than you in an intellectual level?

Fucking fail. :lmao :lmao :lmao

Sure beats the hell out of how you deal with a loaf of bread or your favorite sandwich. Playing the spelling bit...:rolleyes

NASpurs
04-29-2012, 03:54 AM
Sure beats the hell out of how you deal with a loaf of bread or your favorite sandwich. Playing the spelling bit...:rolleyes

Getting into another religion debate? Yeah that's what this forum needs. We need our weekly religion debate that goes nowhere in a constant circle jerk.

I just find it funny how he scoffs at people believing what they believe and coming off as intellectual as my toilet brush.

Roll all the eyes that you want btw. :rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes

RaZon
04-29-2012, 03:55 AM
u sound dumb as fuck. spell check is norm nowadays so no reason fo shit spelled words.

You can hear me? That's dumb as fuck!

You might worry about spelling little fella, I care about the message.

mouse2moose?....that's the best you could do?

CubanSucks
04-29-2012, 04:01 AM
I have posted some fucked up shit in the past that may have been offensive to certain posters on this board.....

I would like it to be known that I have a drinking problem. Some already know this.

I sometimes drink a 12-pack or more a day by myself.

During those periods I have posted replies and topics that the next day I regret... sometimes avoiding certain locations like "The Club" because I have embarrased myself speaking out of tounge.

Ohh, I remember what I post, dont get me wrong... but I think on it the next day and feel really embarassed about it sometimes.

I have this same problem in real life... I speak my mind when I shouldnt be so forth-coming. I piss people off even when I dont intend to. It's in my nature to be fourthcoming.

I wont go into detail but I will admit I have a problem with alchohol, I cant remember the last day I went without a drink, and thats been over 10 years. It scares me, but I am not ready yet to face it.

I plead you to keep in mind this though... I Do NOT smoke cigarettes at work... It makes me sick having a cigarette until after 5pm and without a beer in hand... and as far as any alchohol is concerned, I dont have drinks during lunch unless my boss himself is buying them....

Its hard to explain... I can control myself during the work day, no problems, no cravings at all during the day.. either cigarettes or Beer.... but once work is done, all bets are off.

Im not some plastered fuck that caries a flask to work... I can do without... But I know I also have a problem with it.... The main problem with that is that I dont feel like Im ready to take the addiction on.

Im going to be 31 come March 10th.

I have sky dived, been mountain biking all over Texas and other states, Been Kayaking for the past 2 years on some of the best waters Texas has to offer, raced at Alamo Dragway and the new San Antonio Raceway... But here I am, still shitting my life away on alchohol....

Damn, I really need to take a hold of my life.

RaZon
04-29-2012, 04:10 AM
Getting into another religion debate? Yeah that's what this forum needs. We need our weekly religion debate that goes nowhere in a constant circle jerk.

I just find it funny how he scoffs at people believing what they believe and coming off as intellectual as my toilet brush.

Roll all the eyes that you want btw. :rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes:rolleyes

I always find it funny the importance put in..a..thread. Don't read what doesn't interest you, works for me. Why enter a thread to bitch about it? Walk on by, you won't be missed.

RaZon
04-29-2012, 04:13 AM
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Kids on computers:rolleyes

NASpurs
04-29-2012, 04:16 AM
I always find it funny the importance put in..a..thread. Don't read what doesn't interest you, works for me. Why enter a thread to bitch about it? Walk on by, you won't be missed.

Funny as that wasn't the point of what I was originally bitching about.

Way to have your mouth around the OPs cock. :lol

RaZon
04-29-2012, 04:19 AM
Funny as that wasn't the point of what I was originally bitching about.

Way to have your mouth around the OPs cock. :lol

Totally missed my point. Which doesn't surprise me.

Dude, you might be 16 I'm not. Talk to your little buddies about cocks...ok?

TE
04-29-2012, 04:33 AM
Nice vid :tu

NASpurs
04-29-2012, 04:42 AM
Totally missed my point. Which doesn't surprise me.

Dude, you might be 16 I'm not. Talk to your little buddies about cocks...ok?

Way to pull all the internet argument cliches out of your ass. :lmao Can't say that I've ever seen them before.

RaZon
04-29-2012, 04:45 AM
Way to pull all the internet argument cliches out of your ass. :lmao Can't say that I've ever seen them before.

Now you know how I feel. That little kid bullshit you brought...dude:rolleyes Talk to me not.."see me everyone, aren't I funny?"...ok?

NASpurs
04-29-2012, 04:50 AM
Now you know how I feel. That little kid bullshit you brought...dude:rolleyes Talk to me not.."see me everyone, aren't I funny?"...ok?

:cry I'm sorry dude, I didn't know I hurt your feelings :cry

RaZon
04-29-2012, 05:00 AM
:cry I'm sorry dude, I didn't know I hurt your feelings :cry

It's not about hurt feelings amigo, it's about not boring the fuck out of me with that junior high bullshit of yours. I'm way past that stage and wish you were.

Talk like a man some punk kid in hiding...ok?

NASpurs
04-29-2012, 05:15 AM
It's not about hurt feelings amigo, it's about not boring the fuck out of me with that junior high bullshit of yours. I'm way past that stage and wish you were.

Talk like a man some punk kid in hiding...ok?

Then you should probably get the fuck out of this forum if it's going to cause this much anal leakage from you. :cry

RaZon
04-29-2012, 05:18 AM
Then you should probably get the fuck out of this forum if it's going to cause this much anal leakage from you. :cry

Where does it say....be stupid and act like a little kid...at? Why not grow up and realize not everyone is some punk ass jerkoff like you? Do your parents know you are up this late?

NASpurs
04-29-2012, 05:23 AM
Where does it say....be stupid and act like a little kid...at? Why not grow up and realize not everyone is some punk ass jerkoff like you? Do your parents know you are up this late?

Your tears are like lubricant for me to jerkoff to. If this internet business is as serious as you make it out to be, turn off your computer and reevaluate your life.

I think I may have broken the dude.

RaZon
04-29-2012, 05:30 AM
Your tears are like lubricant for me to jerkoff to. If this internet business is as serious as you make it out to be, turn off your computer and reevaluate your life.

I think I may have broken the dude.

Come on little fella:rolleyes I feel like a babysitter.

I never say anything in hiding I wouldn't say in person. Yep...maturity.

NASpurs
04-29-2012, 05:32 AM
Come on little fella:rolleyes I feel like a babysitter.

It's ok. I'll stay out of this thread since you seem to be PMS'ing. Eat some chocolate and watch Oprah faggot. :cry

RaZon
04-29-2012, 05:34 AM
It's ok. I'll stay out of this thread since you seem to be PMS'ing. Eat some chocolate and watch Oprah faggot. :cry

Stick to jerking off with tears as lubricant.....hahaha!!!!!!! What..17?

Blake
04-29-2012, 10:54 AM
How many churchs where you live? Why?

there is an ungodly number of churches on the north side of San Antonio along Loop 1604 alone, stretching from I-35 around to I-10

$$$$$$$$$. God likes it.

spursncowboys
04-29-2012, 11:04 AM
If you really think that with a telescope, some person has figured out all the answers to the vast space and how everything came to be then there is no hope for you.
#teamJesus(no not the dishwasher at IHOP)

spursncowboys
04-29-2012, 11:05 AM
#teamJesus(firstrecordedzombie)