PDA

View Full Version : td/diaw/jax/gino/tp lineup

TDMVPDPOY
04-29-2012, 03:10 PM
we closed the game and build our lead with this lineup after the dancing bear blow our double digit lead into single numbers with his circus shots who thinks his first option when his playin with the bench, i knew it the moment he received the ball on any occasion that shit aint gettin passed out...

anyway the start of the first quarter we were fkn slow off the blocks and the defense was fkn shit, the circus and extra passes got us going while the jazz with many open opportunities kept on blowing their loads from the green and kl spacing chasin behind the screens or players with the late defense switches...haywood was torchin us while none of the other jazz players couldnt get anything going...manu kept us in the game by going super manu then super mcgee on one play...

2nd quarter our bench came in and just toyed with them, but it was still a 6pt game and jazz still hangin around....i felt we couldve blown them out right here had we have a playmaker on the court...

3rd quarter the jazz defense picked up, expecially the interior defense blocking shit left right and center...things started to open up with the spacing on the floor when the jazz players looked lost in transition half court plays the spurs with the creative unselfish extra passes leading to open 3s when our shooters started to get going...

stephen jackson was the difference maker all game, his hustling defense, hitting shots and attacking the rim was classic jax.....

Mr. Body
04-29-2012, 03:48 PM
I thought the whole starting lineup came out tight, except for Diaw. He played well until everyone started to relax.

TDMVPDPOY
04-29-2012, 03:59 PM
I thought the whole starting lineup came out tight, except for Diaw. He played well until everyone started to relax.

2 days rest and early game, fkn rusty off the blocks, while everyone looked lost on the floor....the superb unselfish play from diaw got things going with the extra passes then everyone started doing it...

interesting thing about the first half where we couldnt get shit going, none of the spurs players put up points in their sweet spots, duncan wasnt shooting 18ft shots while left open, we couldnt get any jumpshot going until we started attacking the rim and puttin pts on the scoreboard to get going

...low foul game too didnt help us...but fck the crowd when they started the mvp mvp chants, that was jinxing tp flow at the line which i felt with the 2 missed freebies we were going to be in for a long night with the rust shown from the fellas, then he started to nail them freebies and shit....

Leetonidas
04-29-2012, 04:02 PM
2 days rest and early game, fkn rusty off the blocks, while everyone looked lost on the floor....the superb unselfish play from diaw got things going with the extra passes then everyone started doing it...

interesting thing about the first half where we couldnt get shit going, none of the spurs players put up points in their sweet spots, duncan wasnt shooting 18ft shots while left open, we couldnt get any jumpshot going until we started attacking the rim and puttin pts on the scoreboard to get going

...low foul game too didnt help us...but fck the crowd when they started the mvp mvp chants, that was jinxing tp flow at the line which i felt with the 2 missed freebies we were going to be in for a long night with the rust shown from the fellas, then he started to nail them freebies and shit....

http://gifs.gifbin.com/1238157980_scanners_-_head_explosion.gif

TDMVPDPOY
04-29-2012, 04:04 PM
lol dancing bear tonight trying to force shit statpadding to move up in the playoff rotation??? i see what the bear tried to do here....

Blake
04-29-2012, 04:46 PM
Yah.

looks like these will be the crunch time 5.

Spursfan092120
04-29-2012, 06:05 PM
When that lineup came in while sitting in section 219, I thought, "yeah..that's going to be a damn good lineup."