PDA

View Full Version : Are Laker fans worse than $2 Spurs tickets?

rayjayjohnson
04-29-2012, 07:24 PM
The Lakers handed out white T-shirts reading "One at a Time," but in a Staples Center tradition, most of the crowd declined to wear them.

:lol scenesters
:lol show up to be seen, not to watch the team
:lol outsold by the clippers this season

Dunc n Dave
04-29-2012, 07:27 PM
:lol

IronMaxipad
04-29-2012, 07:41 PM
Son that shirt was fucking ugly. I sure as hell didn't wear that shit. :lol

weebo
04-29-2012, 07:46 PM
fucking pretentious fux...way to support your team

Bynumite
04-29-2012, 07:48 PM
Did you see the Lakers highlights and quotes from butthurt nuggetfan, while you were at LG.net copying that quote? :lol

IronMaxipad
04-29-2012, 07:50 PM
http://i.imgur.com/vKd1U.jpg

jeebus
04-29-2012, 07:56 PM
Eh, it's not too bad. But I can see why no one wore them. Looks like a bargain bin Walmart shirt.

NRHector
04-29-2012, 07:59 PM
http://i.imgur.com/vKd1U.jpg

Lakers just trying to save money for Kobe's extension

BRHornet45
04-29-2012, 07:59 PM
sons Lakers fans don't give a shit about that kind of stuff. to them the most important thing is to be seen at the games. its fashionable to go to Lakers games. probably at least 75% of the entire Staples Center wouldn't be able to name more than 5 players on the team anyways.

IronMaxipad
04-29-2012, 08:00 PM
Spend $70 bucks for nose bleed tickets and all i got was a t-shirt and 99cent jack in the box tacos. :lol :depressed

http://i.imgur.com/sbHdVl.jpg?1

jeebus
04-29-2012, 08:01 PM
Spend $70 bucks for nose bleed tickets and all i got was a t-shirt and 99cent jack in the box tacos. :lol :depressed

Good poor food tbh. Scrounge around in the coin holders in your car and you could eat well while getting most of the major food groups.

BRHornet45
04-29-2012, 08:02 PM

son that $70 could have got you damn near on the court for the Spurs playoff game today. I may have my beef with the bandwagon that is Lakers fans, but at least you guys aren't cheap and will support your team even if half of you don't know what the hell is going on.

Cry Havoc
04-29-2012, 08:09 PM
This thread assumes there is such a thing as "Lakers fans" and not "let's go sit in a popular place to be seen and root for the perennial media darling team" fans.

Jelloisjigglin
04-29-2012, 08:15 PM
This thread assumes there is such a thing as "Lakers fans" and not "let's go sit in a popular place to be seen and root for the perennial media darling team" fans.

lol butthurt that no one outside of san antonio actually gives a shit about the spurs

:cry "hey look! we're the number 1 seed in the west!" :cry

NRHector
04-29-2012, 08:16 PM

the thread title should be changed to bandwangoners instead of fans

ButtHurt Committee
04-29-2012, 08:47 PM
sons Lakers fans don't give a shit about that kind of stuff. to them the most important thing is to be seen at the games. its fashionable to go to Lakers games. probably at least 75% of the entire Staples Center wouldn't be able to name more than 5 players on the team anyways.

It only takes 5 to play.

Dunc n Dave
04-29-2012, 08:48 PM
son that $70 could have got you damn near on the court for the Spurs playoff game today. I may have my beef with the bandwagon that is Lakers fans, but at least you guys aren't cheap and will support your team even if half of you don't know what the hell is going on.

I'm not complaining. I got 4 tickets in Row 20 on the diagonals for one of the last regular season home games this year for $35 each on stubhub. Face value on ONE of those tickets was nearly what I paid for all FOUR.:toast

ButtHurt Committee
04-29-2012, 08:49 PM

So what you are saying is there are people that would pay top dollar to be seen at a Lakers game than a Spursfan actually paying 2 bucks to go see the Spurs play in the playoffs.:downspin::lol:downspin:

Dunc n Dave
04-29-2012, 08:51 PM
So what you are saying is there are people that would pay top dollar to be seen at a Lakers game than a Spursfan actually paying 2 bucks to go see the Spurs play in the playoffs.:downspin::lol:downspin:

Gay Naruto pic in 3...2....