PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on Splitter's injury and maybe improving his game

tenbeersbold
04-30-2012, 04:59 AM
Wouldn't now be a good time for Spurs coaching staff to re-construct Splitter's around the rim finishing??? I mean I can't be the only one that's befuddled by the chip shots and soft stuff he throws up practically under the basket.

If his wrist is really bad,tape it and tell him to dunk the damn ball when he's that close.I mean a 7 footer that doesn't finish w/ authority considering where he usually catches the ball just doesn't make sense.Plus he'd draw a lot more fouls against opposing bigs if he took it to the rim w/ more gusto :downspin:

Either way tape it cause he's the ONLY presence in the low post that can block out big bodies,Duncan doesn't have the weight/strength anymore.

He's gotta play:lobt2:

Outlier
04-30-2012, 05:24 AM
He's too injury prone. No point in investing in an injury prone player.

capek
04-30-2012, 05:43 AM
http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/6840/newthread2hu.gif

fucknut

freetiago
04-30-2012, 06:15 AM
tiago has one of the best free throw rates in the nba and best field goal percentage
its his ability to outsmart his opponents with pump fakes/up and unders/switching sides of the rim that allows him to get high % shots
if he tried going up normally hed get blocked all the time like blairgur

pop is probably sitting him because he knows how important tiago is to a sucessful run since even blair can have good games vs the undersized jizz
tiagos only injured because he played like a man
he was sandwiched between defenders and still got a tip in while falling to the floor
he was high fiving teammates and played and scored after the injury
if it was really serious he would have the mri done during/after the game not the next day

his only other real injury came when griffin jumped onto him while he was going up and he missed like what 3 games