View Full Version : Rick Carlisle: "The dirty BS has gotta stop."

Budkin
05-01-2012, 12:24 AM
Teb9_YcccpE

silverblk mystix
05-01-2012, 12:28 AM
:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry

lol jim carrey not acting too goofy now

lol the butthurt runs from the coach on down to the emo mav fans :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

pass1st
05-01-2012, 12:29 AM
Predict the fine

DMC
05-01-2012, 12:31 AM

Ryan Fitzpatrick
:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry

lol jim carrey not acting too goofy now

lol the butthurt runs from the coach on down to the emo mav fans :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

^
This guy watches over rapists and murderers. Anyone else find that frightening?

DMC
Fucking NBA, what a racket. They screw the team, team bitches, they fine the team for tens of thousands, rinse and repeat.

ButtHurt Committee
05-01-2012, 12:33 AM
He has the most dirty player in the league sitting on his bench. Release the Janitor on them niggas.

DMC
05-01-2012, 12:41 AM
He has the most dirty player in the league sitting on his bench. Release the Janitor on them niggas.
Your father is likely locked up, so no janitor.

NewcastleKEG
05-01-2012, 12:43 AM
"Off the Wall"

Lol fkn Kenny

Jacob1983
05-01-2012, 12:50 AM
I love it.

Jzone
05-01-2012, 12:53 AM
nice.

Axe Murderer
05-01-2012, 12:53 AM
I'm just hoping for a career threatening injury to an OKC player. Nothing serious. Hopefully that's what Carlisle's hinting at.

blah blah blah
05-01-2012, 01:00 AM
What dirty bullshit is this faggot referring to?

redzero
05-01-2012, 01:01 AM
Off The Wall is my favorite Pink Floyd album.

Ryan Fitzpatrick
05-01-2012, 01:05 AM
Off The Wall is my favorite Pink Floyd album.

Farm Animals is my fav.

LakerHater
05-01-2012, 01:06 AM
http://uppix.net/a/5/d/92475aa2966b583517c71688524eb.gif http://uppix.net/a/5/d/92475aa2966b583517c71688524eb.gif

http://uppix.net/a/5/d/92475aa2966b583517c71688524eb.gif http://uppix.net/a/5/d/92475aa2966b583517c71688524eb.gif

CubanMustGo
05-01-2012, 04:10 AM

Perkins touched *irk.

Carlisle is just reflecting Cuban's victimhood. Mark got tired of getting fined hundreds of thousands yearly for bitching about the refs so he lets Carlisle do it for him these days.

Venti Quattro
05-01-2012, 04:19 AM
Perkins touched *irk.

Carlisle is just reflecting Cuban's victimhood. Mark got tired of getting fined hundreds of thousands yearly for bitching about the refs so he lets Carlisle do it for him these days.
*irk hahahahaahahahahaha that's a new, funny joke

mavs>spurs
05-01-2012, 04:21 AM

part of it's the dirty officiating, that's what he was hinting at on the down low.

mavs>spurs
05-01-2012, 04:22 AM
"hey i love hard played, clean competitive playoff series. you throw the ball up, and may the best team win"

so far, these games have been far from evenly officiated. that's what it was really about.

TDMVPDPOY
05-01-2012, 04:46 AM
he had all game to use his ace card....

MullinFan
05-01-2012, 08:09 AM
Hes right, dirk keeps throwing around those elbows...someone is gonna get hurt!

Venti Quattro
05-01-2012, 08:35 AM
he had all game to use his ace card....

http://i2.listal.com/image/1257340/600full-ace-ventura%3A-when-nature-calls-screenshot.jpg

Sportcamper
05-01-2012, 11:07 AM
I don’t know how a real fan of the NBA can applaud Perkins dirty play on Dirk…Dirk is possibly the cleanest NBA superstar in the game…The refs need to do a better job protecting him….

ButtHurt Committee
05-01-2012, 11:19 AM
Rick is basically warning them to clean up the game else he's bringing in his goon to settle the score.

CitizenDwayne
05-01-2012, 11:21 AM
I would honestly like the Mavs to wipe the floor with the Thunder next game. Stern's love for Durant is sickening.

Axe Murderer
05-01-2012, 11:21 AM
Rick is basically warning them to clean up the game else he's bringing in his goon to settle the score.

Agreed, luva.

If one of their three superstars isn't carried out on a stretcher before the series is over, I'm finding a new team to root for. I don't root for pussies

Bill_Brasky
05-01-2012, 11:22 AM
Lol off the wall

DJB
05-01-2012, 11:46 AM
What Dirty BS? The Mavs lost to a team that resorts to shooting jumpers down the stretch. In all honesty, OKC won't make it past the 2nd round the way they're playing.

Viva Las Espuelas
05-01-2012, 11:49 AM
What was funnier was the champagne bath Kenny gave Chuck.

Giuseppe
05-01-2012, 11:51 AM
What was funnier was the champagne bath Kenny gave Chuck.

Though he first reminded (for the zillioneth time) Barkley that only one of 'em had rung.

tee, hee.

spursfan1000
05-01-2012, 12:24 PM
Thats the first time i heard a cudd word on espn tbh lol

mavsfan1000
05-01-2012, 03:59 PM
Yeah Off the Wall is one of my favorite Pink Floyd albums. :lmao

Jacob1983
05-02-2012, 12:28 AM
I loved how calm but blunt he was when he said it.

DAF86
05-02-2012, 01:23 AM
I don’t know how a real fan of the NBA can applaud Perkins dirty play on Dirk…Dirk is possibly the cleanest NBA superstar in the game…The refs need to do a better job protecting him….

Dirk is a very sneaky bastard in terms of dirtyness. Look closely.

Jacob1983
05-02-2012, 01:46 AM
Dirk is awesome but he is a flopper. With that being said, he does not get the same amount of star player calls that Durant, Kobe, Wade, and Lebron get. Even after winning an NBA championship and being the NBA Finals MVP, he still is not on the same level of star power and star player treatment. Just sad but not surprising.

HeatChamps
05-02-2012, 01:49 AM
He is a bad flopper. That is why he doesn't get calls. Refs just assume he is flopping nowadays. Bad reputation will kill you in the big moments.

Jacob1983
05-02-2012, 01:51 AM
I'd rather Dirk be a bad flopper with a ring and an NBA Finals MVP trophy than a balding immature drama queen diva who can't lead his team to a championship.

BRHornet45
05-02-2012, 02:04 AM
sons the NBA is carefully controlled, scripted, sports-entertainment. every year the playoffs script is released to NBA officials, executives, and selected groups in the media and everyone has a role to ensure that television ratings stay high and that the quality of fan entertainment is excellent. Rick should know this by now and how to play their game. He should also know that bitching about the scripted playoffs will do nothing to help the Mavs chances of getting approval from the NBA to be "pushed" to the top for an opportunity to make it to the big dance at Wrestlemania, I mean the NBA finals again.

PublicOption
05-02-2012, 02:12 AM
The NBA is going to try very hard to erase the memory of the Seattle Supersonics by awarding okc a championship. They paid off the mavericks last year for muscling in on Cubans market. The nba will only fine carlisle for cursing but not on the comment because that would admit their guilt.

Jacob1983
05-02-2012, 02:30 AM
I have to concur. The NBA is trying really hard to make Durant the next star a la Wade 2006 Finals treatment from the refs. The Thunder is suppose to be the favorite to come out of the West and has been the favorite before the season even started and they barely beat the old and slow Mavericks in two home games. Interesting.

BRHornet45
05-02-2012, 02:32 AM
I have to concur. The NBA is trying really hard to make Durant the next star a la Wade 2006 Finals treatment from the refs. The Thunder is suppose to be the favorite to come out of the West and has been the favorite before the season even started and they barely beat the old and slow Mavericks in two home games. Interesting.

son there is some truth to that.

the Spurs are most likely the best team in the west, but they are going to have trouble getting past OKC due to the NBA's agenda with Durant. they will also likely have trouble getting past Memphis as well due to the ownership Memphis claimed on them last season beating their ass as the #8 seed. (despite the ass raping they took the other night).

TDMVPDPOY
05-02-2012, 02:33 AM
with all the flopping and touch fouls, surprised some players havnt started to have blood capsules in their mouths and fake gettin hit hard to the jaw for flagrants...

BRHornet45
05-02-2012, 02:37 AM
with all the flopping and touch fouls, surprised some players havnt started to have blood capsules in their mouths and fake gettin hit hard to the jaw for flagrants...

son real talk what needs to happen is a hard and very dirty foul to a star player like Kobe, LeBron, or Durant that will injure them, but send a message to the league at the same time. let a bench player knock the fuck out of Kobe on a fast break sending him 4 rows deep into the court side seats clinching his knee and neck and screaming in pain and let the league suspend the player for half the next season if that is what it takes to get the message across. enough is enough with the flopping and tick tack fouls called.

TDMVPDPOY
05-02-2012, 02:51 AM
son real talk what needs to happen is a hard and very dirty foul to a star player like Kobe, LeBron, or Durant that will injure them, but send a message to the league at the same time. let a bench player knock the fuck out of Kobe on a fast break sending him 4 rows deep into the court side seats clinching his knee and neck and screaming in pain and let the league suspend the player for half the next season if that is what it takes to get the message across. enough is enough with the flopping and tick tack fouls called.

i think we all have seen this only to have these idiots comeback late in the game with heroic performances to rival jordans flu game....always some idiot trying to up one one the goat

BRHornet45
05-02-2012, 03:03 AM
i think we all have seen this only to have these idiots comeback late in the game with heroic performances to rival jordans flu game....always some idiot trying to up one one the goat

yea but I'm talking actually follow thru with the hard hit to make sure the only way they are getting off the court is on a stretcher.

Spurs da champs
05-02-2012, 10:42 AM
"hey i love hard played, clean competitive playoff series. you throw the ball up, and may the best team win"

so far, these games have been far from evenly officiated. that's what it was really about.

Ur so fucking stupid. Dirk is the dirty pussy always throwing elbows.

blah blah blah
05-02-2012, 07:25 PM
Ur so fucking stupid. Dirk is the dirty pussy always throwing elbows.

:lol somebody with a Bruce Bowen sig complaining about dirty play and throwing elbows

Proxy
05-02-2012, 09:22 PM
Somebody must've Eternal Sunshined Mr Ventura's memory of putting Najera in to choke throw Manu.

DPG21920
05-02-2012, 09:47 PM
Been an evenly officiated series IMO.

Pelicans78
05-02-2012, 09:57 PM
yea but I'm talking actually follow thru with the hard hit to make sure the only way they are getting off the court is on a stretcher.

That won't stop Paul Pierce from coming back in the game 5 minutes later. I'm sure he already has his stretcher picked out.

FkLA
05-02-2012, 10:04 PM
Dirk is awesome but he is a flopper. With that being said, he does not get the same amount of star player calls that Durant, Kobe, Wade, and Lebron get. Even after winning an NBA championship and being the NBA Finals MVP, he still is not on the same level of star power and star player treatment. Just sad but not surprising.

What you babbling about. Dirk consistently gets 10+ FTAs per game in the playoffs, and most of them come off of a fadeaway in which he initiates contact than ends up flinging back like a little bitch.

UZER
05-02-2012, 10:55 PM

I would never wish injury on another player but Chris Paul makes it hard to watch the game. Dude drops to the ground when the ball is stolen from him, gets right back up and starts chopping with Baraka arms at the ball blatantly in front of the ref, which they usually don't call a foul, then drops to the floor again trying to draw a charge while pulling the guy down on top of him.

If it happened every so often, it wouldn't be so bad. But this guy does this all game long. The worst part is the guy is such a good point guard he should have to resort to this stuff all the time.

Manu gets a bad wrap for flopping (which he doesnt even do that much anymore) but he has never punched someone in the nuts during a game. How does nobody call Paul out?

UZER
05-02-2012, 10:58 PM
He's also obviously rubbed off on Griffin.

Jacob1983
05-03-2012, 01:20 AM
Dirk does not get the calls that the NBA divas get. Yes, he gets calls and flops but he does not get the Wade, Lebron, Kobe, and Durant treatment and love from the refs. Put aside your hatred of Dirk and Mavs and be honest and logical. Is it possible because Dirk is a honky and honky players don't bring in the big bucks in the NBA?
And let's face it, Stern and his cronies hated the fact that they had to give Dirk the Finals MVP trophy and Mark Cuban the Larry O'Brien trophy last year.

Gutter92
05-03-2012, 02:55 AM
Dirk does not get the calls that the NBA divas get. Yes, he gets calls and flops but he does not get the Wade, Lebron, Kobe, and Durant treatment and love from the refs. Put aside your hatred of Dirk and Mavs and be honest and logical. Is it possible because Dirk is a honky and honky players don't bring in the big bucks in the NBA?
And let's face it, Stern and his cronies hated the fact that they had to give Dirk the Finals MVP trophy and Mark Cuban the Larry O'Brien trophy last year.

Playing the race card...you're better than that, tbh

HeatChamps
05-03-2012, 03:08 AM
The problem with Dirk is he is a soft European jumphooter. Can't expect him to wrestle with the big boys. All he can do is try to get fouls by acting like he was shot out of a cannonball.

mavs>spurs
05-03-2012, 04:03 AM
The problem with Dirk is he is a soft European jumphooter. Can't expect him to wrestle with the big boys. All he can do is try to get fouls by acting like he was shot out of a cannonball.

Gimme a break. Pussyboys like Kobe and Durant get to the line all the time..you don't have to be a back to the basket low post player to draw fouls.

Latarian Milton
05-03-2012, 04:25 AM

truth bomb tbh, no "honky" player brings as much $ as the yellow shitty ones bring tbh

Gutter92
05-03-2012, 09:55 PM
Agreed, luva.

If one of their three superstars isn't carried out on a stretcher before the series is over, I'm finding a new team to root for. I don't root for pussies

You were completely fine with the Bynum and Odom flagrants in game 4 last year then, right?