PDA

View Full Version : Why was Manu shouting at Tony?

manubili
06-22-2005, 08:57 AM
Have you seen that? It was in the 4th quarter, I think.
It was strange, cause Tony wasn't doing too many mistakes. No more than Manu and the rest of the team. Maybe because of TP defense on billpus? I don't know. Maybe was my imagination.
:drunk

They will show up!

SPURS IN SEVEN!

ObiwanGinobili
06-22-2005, 08:58 AM
i saw that i was wonderign too.
Maybe becaise tony wasn't runnign the planned play?

SWC Bonfire
06-22-2005, 09:02 AM
No!!! It's stars in the night sky!

angel_luv
06-22-2005, 09:06 AM
And Thursday night, the only stars are going to be us! Spurs in seven!

SWC Bonfire
06-22-2005, 09:12 AM
And Thursday night, the only stars are going to be us! Spurs in seven!

^^^ Now that's a GREAT attitude ^^^

http://www.mailbling.com/det57.jpg

Judging from this pic, maybe YOU should be the one guarding Chauncey Billups! :lol

angel_luv
06-22-2005, 09:15 AM
LOL! Let me at "him"!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm the better girl! Hehe!

bigbendbruisebrother
06-22-2005, 09:18 AM
Have you seen that? It was in the 4th quarter, I think.
It was strange, cause Tony wasn't doing too many mistakes. No more than Manu and the rest of the team. Maybe because of TP defense on billpus? I don't know. Maybe was my imagination.
:drunk

They will show up!

SPURS IN SEVEN!

If it's the play I'm thinking of, Tony was bringing the ball up, but as in game 5, Manu was calling the plays. Tony either ignored or didn't see Manu's call. Tony brought the ball up leftside and signalled for Manu to clear out the left corner. I have a feeling that Manu had called a screen and roll with Tim, and when Tony waived him off, the play was dead. Tony butt dribbled for a few ticks then gave up and threw to Barry, who threw to Manu who lost it out of bounds for a turnover.

dcole50
06-22-2005, 09:21 AM
No!!! It's stars in the night sky!

:lol

ducks
06-22-2005, 09:41 AM
I thought he was yelling at horry

Obvious
06-22-2005, 09:55 AM
If it's the play I'm thinking of, Tony was bringing the ball up, but as in game 5, Manu was calling the plays. Tony either ignored or didn't see Manu's call. Tony brought the ball up leftside and signalled for Manu to clear out the left corner. I have a feeling that Manu had called a screen and roll with Tim, and when Tony waived him off, the play was dead. Tony butt dribbled for a few ticks then gave up and threw to Barry, who threw to Manu who lost it out of bounds for a turnover.
Yeap, I saw the same, but I think the real reason of Manu's upset was that TP let Barry alone with a big pressure and Manu had to run from the other corner to help Barry. TP was closer.

kandinski
06-22-2005, 10:08 AM
Because Tony never assist, que cant do that, he is a selfish PG, he is not a PG, he its a little girl.

SWC Bonfire
06-22-2005, 10:09 AM
Because Tony never assist, que cant do that, he is a selfish PG, he is not a PG, he its a little girl.

So Eva's a lesbian?:lol

They'll get it straight Thurs. Shit happens.

nkdlunch
06-22-2005, 10:16 AM

I just pictured Tony's transformation from a selfish PG to a little girl. :lol

ducks
06-22-2005, 10:17 AM
tp would ahve had more assist had manu made some of those three's
tp had some good passes but spurs were unable to convert

Vashner
06-22-2005, 10:31 AM
He said "damint.. that woman got to your head boy!"... (eva comment from Manu to TP)

FoxMulder
06-22-2005, 11:30 AM
Manu was shouting to Tony, maybe they didnīt make some play. Or they get confused. Anyways I was shouting to Parker too... all the game every game.
"PASS THE BALL, DONīt GET CraZY! " Or
"No Tony, no, no, no"
One last question is he a Shooting Guard or a Point Guard. 'Cause he never pass the f**king ball!!!

I miss you so much Speedy Claxton...!!! :bang

Aggie Hoopsfan
06-22-2005, 12:31 PM
Manu was probably telling him to quit dribbling for 20 of the 24 seconds on possessions.

Actually, I think someone already hit it - Manu was calling the plays, and Tony ignored him.

combs84
06-22-2005, 12:34 PM
I can't get over how hot SpursChick is. Damn.

ducks
06-22-2005, 12:36 PM
yeah the plays manu were callling sure worked the last 2 minutes

SLOVENIAN 8
06-22-2005, 12:37 PM
Maybe becaise tony wasn't runnign the planned play?

Yes he was hide in corner :pctoss :pctoss :pctoss

Alchal
06-22-2005, 12:38 PM
I can't get over how hot SpursChick is. Damn.

Yeah she is hott.