PDA

View Full Version : There ought to be a law...

cantthinkofanything
05-01-2012, 08:53 AM
or maybe there is. But I don't think I've ever heard of it being enforced.

Was getting gas this morning and a Mexican looking guy pulls up to the pump on the other side. Got the music cranked up and his windows down. Gets out and heads in to the store. Leaves the music blaring. "Fuck nig*a fuck nig*a...mother fuckin shit ni*ga". Something like that. But every word was "fuck" or "nig*a". Then he comes back and starts to pump his gas. While he's waiting, he hops back in his truck and changes the song to something that says "pussy" about 20 times.

Whatever. Not complaining about his taste in music which sucks. But my question is whether or not there is a law that prohibits playing this kind of music out loud in public. I think that Blockbuster gets in trouble for renting R movies or M games to minors. And I think that a theater would get in trouble for letting minors in to R rated movies. So how is this any different? If I had pulled up next to him with a young child, I'd be pretty pissed.

Anyone ever hear of anyone else getting busted for something like this?

Blake
05-01-2012, 09:26 AM
There are usually noise ordinances in most cities, San Antonio being one of them. The words themselves are mostly irrelevant.

clambake
05-01-2012, 10:00 AM
did you ask to see his insurance?

Trill Clinton
05-01-2012, 10:04 AM
Can't really do anything about it unless you're downtown. I got a warning for having my music too loud downtown a while back.

RaZon
05-01-2012, 10:16 AM
There ought to be a law about internet dummies saying shit like...I fucked your mom. That's far more fucked than some punk and his stupid music. If you got balls you can.."excuse me but would you mind turning it down, thank you"...which I have. Those idiots who..."I fucked your mom"...only act that way in hiding, yep cowards.

manufan10
05-01-2012, 10:27 AM
There ought to be a law about internet dummies saying shit like...I fucked your mom. That's far more fucked than some punk and his stupid music. If you got balls you can.."excuse me but would you mind turning it down, thank you"...which I have. Those idiots who..."I fucked your mom"...only act that way in hiding, yep cowards.

Hey slick... respect... the thread.

JudynTX
05-01-2012, 10:28 AM
I wouldn't have asked him to turn down his stereo, he could be the Mexican Mafia. :lol

manufan10
05-01-2012, 10:29 AM
or maybe there is. But I don't think I've ever heard of it being enforced.

Was getting gas this morning and a Mexican looking guy pulls up to the pump on the other side. Got the music cranked up and his windows down. Gets out and heads in to the store. Leaves the music blaring. "Fuck nig*a fuck nig*a...mother fuckin shit ni*ga". Something like that. But every word was "fuck" or "nig*a". Then he comes back and starts to pump his gas. While he's waiting, he hops back in his truck and changes the song to something that says "pussy" about 20 times.

Whatever. Not complaining about his taste in music which sucks. But my question is whether or not there is a law that prohibits playing this kind of music out loud in public. I think that Blockbuster gets in trouble for renting R movies or M games to minors. And I think that a theater would get in trouble for letting minors in to R rated movies. So how is this any different? If I had pulled up next to him with a young child, I'd be pretty pissed.

Anyone ever hear of anyone else getting busted for something like this?

That annoys me. I hate it when I'm driving and the car next to me has the bass so loud that it rattles my windows or drowns out the music I'm listening too.

RaZon
05-01-2012, 10:30 AM
Hey slick... respect... the thread.

I agree 100% that's how it's done. But as we know there will always be exceptions. This punk doesn't deserve respect and won't be getting any.

I will add....

I'd rather hear loud annoying gangsta rap that Mexican music. What's with all those horns and that ...AREN'T WE HAPPY!!!!!!!!....sheesh! It's never...

da da da dut dut dut, da da da dut dut dut.

Jeff Leppard
05-01-2012, 10:31 AM

:cry I am being bullied on the internet :cry

manufan10
05-01-2012, 10:35 AM
I agree 100% that's how it's done. But as we know there will always be exceptions. This punk doesn't deserve respect and won't be getting any.

Listen...amigo...you should leave your biases at the door...when you open a thread.

RaZon
05-01-2012, 10:36 AM
:cry I am being bullied on the internet :cry

Bullied?????????? You gotta be kicking:rolleyes How about I'm not 15?

RaZon
05-01-2012, 10:37 AM
Listen...amigo...you should leave your biases at the door...when you open a thread.

Like you do...right?

manufan10
05-01-2012, 10:39 AM
Like you do...right?

Exactly.

RaZon
05-01-2012, 10:40 AM
Now if a cat pulls up and he's blaring this....cool~~~~~~~~~~~~

3NfKcuvO6VI (http://3NfKcuvO6VI)

Viva Las Espuelas
05-01-2012, 11:44 AM

O.J. Simpson
05-01-2012, 12:20 PM
Your stupid fucking threads should be against the law. Yet, here we are.

RaZon
05-01-2012, 12:30 PM
Your stupid fucking threads should be against the law. Yet, here we are.

While I'm not sticking up for cantgetitup, where are those riveting threads of yours? So many of you wahwahwahers don't do shit but wahwahwah. Show us how it's done amigo.

O.J. Simpson
05-01-2012, 12:44 PM
While I'm not sticking up for cantgetitup, where are those riveting threads of yours? So many of you wahwahwahers don't do shit but wahwahwah. Show us how it's done amigo.

I'm not sure who's worse, you or him. Good thing for you guys I'm locked up.

RaZon
05-01-2012, 12:45 PM
I'm not sure who's worse, you or him. Good thing for you guys I'm locked up.

I noticed you ignored what I said. So tell me punk, why play this critic bullshit when you do......zero!!! You're lucky your locked up midget.

O.J. Simpson
05-01-2012, 12:49 PM
I noticed you ignored what I said. So tell me punk, why play this critic bullshit when you do......zero!!! You're lucky your locked up midget.

What you asked was so fucking stupid I didn't even bother responding. I never said I made threads, just that yours are fucking retarded. Where's the connection? I think you ingested too much 'Heavymedal' as a baby.

RaZon
05-01-2012, 12:56 PM
What you asked was so fucking stupid I didn't even bother responding. I never said I made threads, just that yours are fucking retarded. Where's the connection? I think you ingested too much 'Heavymedal' as a baby.

So you're just another dumbass leg humper...right? Not a creative bone in your body, no thoughts all your own...sad! So you leech off everyone else who can think on their own. Why not grow a couple balls slick, cool this...wahwahwah..bullshit and show us how it's done. If you can;t do that then shut the fuck up...got it!

Ryan Fitzpatrick
05-01-2012, 01:15 PM
There ought to be a law against you comin' around, you should be made to wear earphones.

RaZon
05-01-2012, 01:17 PM
There ought to be a law against you comin' around, you should be made to wear earphones.

Another leg humper:rolleyes

Never seen so many do so little yet run their mouth so much...amazing.

Ryan, who the fuck are you...novbody!

Ryan Fitzpatrick
05-01-2012, 01:20 PM
Another leg humper:rolleyes

Never seen so many do so little yet run their mouth so much...amazing.

Ryan, who the fuck are you...novbody!

:lol I was quoting a Bob Dylan song and mocking the OP's thread title. I thought you would appreciate the musical reference, b...

manufan10
05-01-2012, 01:27 PM
:lol I was quoting a Bob Dylan song and mocking the OP's thread title. I thought you would appreciate the musical reference, b...

:lmao

cantthinkofanything
05-01-2012, 01:44 PM
:lol

You guys are all fuckheads and seemed like you missed the point.
Regardless of how many times, I fucked RaZon's mom, the nuts and bolts of the OP is:

Is is OK for someone to play music that goes, "pussy pussy niggah bitch" in front of little kids?

And in reality, that grouping of words doesn't mean anything to most. But the songs are much more explicit in what niggahs do and why you a bitch and what they gwan do to yo pussy.

If you can't sell a minor a CD with crude lyrics on it, how can it possibly OK to blare the music to them when they aren't even trying to listen to it???
And I mean other than any "noise" laws. The explicitness of the lyrics would seem to merit a bigger charge.

If someone walked up to a 5 year old and said, "I'ma lick yo pussy and then shoot some niggahs", they'd go to jail.

How the fuck is it different if someone is playing that music loud enough for them to hear??????

O.J. Simpson
05-01-2012, 02:12 PM
Because neither the rapper or the person playing the song is directing those lyrics to 5 year old kids, you fucking cum stain.

Fuck your kids.

cantthinkofanything
05-01-2012, 02:32 PM
Because neither the rapper or the person playing the song is directing those lyrics to 5 year old kids, you fucking cum stain.

Fuck your kids.

You're a dumb Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Lu ck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_.

So why is it against the law to sell an M rated CD to a minor? How is this fucking different?

I'll tell you the difference dumb Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Lu ck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_.

In the case of someone selling it to a minor, at least the minor is complicit in obtaining the M rated content. Not so in the case of a child being subjected to that shit pumping out of some dumb shit's stereo.

O.J. Simpson
05-01-2012, 02:37 PM
I fucked your mom.

cantthinkofanything
05-01-2012, 02:40 PM
I fucked your mom.

dad????

Spurtacus
05-01-2012, 03:18 PM
Next time be a man and go up to the guy and say...

fuk yo music clown

cantthinkofanything
05-01-2012, 03:29 PM
Next time be a man and go up to the guy and say...

fuk yo music clown

thought about it. but I'm two strikes in. couldn't chance an escalation.