PDA

View Full Version : Bynum considering knee procedure?

Rummpd
05-01-2012, 11:44 AM
http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_rumors/view/328357-bynum-considers-kobe-procedure-on-balky-knees?eref=sihp&sct=hp_bf2_a6

08:11 AM ET 05.01 | An even better Andrew Bynum? Bynum told me Monday he has not even discussed his offseason plans to have the innovative German procedure -- the one that [Kobe Bryant] has raved publicly about helping him last offseason -- on his troublesome knees. "It hasn't come up," Bynum said. Bynum laughed as he said it -- but as exciting as the idea of an even stronger, quicker Bynum is, he has seriously kept himself from delving too deep into that project. ... Bynum said he isn't certain he will go through with the procedure -- which involves drawing blood, then altering it on a molecular level into a protein-rich serum that greatly improves joint function upon injection. It looks awfully promising, though.

The Orange County Register

The question is not whether or not this might or may not help him it is that he is still having knee issues?

This young man is the best center in the game and will only get better and I hope he does not have continuing issues.

Wild Cobra Kai
05-01-2012, 07:45 PM
http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_rumors/view/328357-bynum-considers-kobe-procedure-on-balky-knees?eref=sihp&sct=hp_bf2_a6

08:11 AM ET 05.01 | An even better Andrew Bynum? Bynum told me Monday he has not even discussed his offseason plans to have the innovative German procedure -- the one that [Kobe Bryant] has raved publicly about helping him last offseason -- on his troublesome knees. "It hasn't come up," Bynum said. Bynum laughed as he said it -- but as exciting as the idea of an even stronger, quicker Bynum is, he has seriously kept himself from delving too deep into that project. ... Bynum said he isn't certain he will go through with the procedure -- which involves drawing blood, then altering it on a molecular level into a protein-rich serum that greatly improves joint function upon injection. It looks awfully promising, though.

The Orange County Register

The question is not whether or not this might or may not help him it is that he is still having knee issues?

This young man is the best center in the game and will only get better and I hope he does not have continuing issues.

Dude, he had knee red flags coming out in the draft at 17. He's knock-kneed, and that wears your cartilage out quicker. Once you have knee issues as an athlete, you really never stop having them. This proc would only slow them.

baseline bum
05-01-2012, 10:24 PM
Tim Duncan has been pretty awesome for 12 years after a nasty meniscus injury.