Ginobilli's body ..... ooh wait.

rayjayjohnson
05-01-2012, 04:01 PM
My face

tired troll is tired

NewcastleKEG
05-01-2012, 04:35 PM
Iron Man?

How many Point Guards missed 5 games in the span of 3 years?

Katherine Robinson
05-01-2012, 04:46 PM
tired troll is tired

You know what's tiring?

Coming back from a hard days work supporting a husband whom does not do anything to help around the house. He hides in the study doing god knows what on the Internet. I have a mental imprint of keystrokes Luck_The_Fakers_in my head from the constant clicking of keys from across the hall.

You don't know what it's like to be afraid for your very life when a diaper wearing senile old fart, who I love with all my heart, wallops you across the face with a fire poker for buying whole wheat bread instead of wonder bread. I try to look after his health, but Dale demands bacon to be infront of him constantly. What is a good caring wife supposed to do?

You want to know what's sad? I gave birth when the Mavericks swept the Lakers and now dale will not acknowledge his son. I'm tired of this, but I can't do anything because my thought process is almost as bad as Javele McGee's after stale dale smacked me in the back of the head with a fire extinguisher.

You and your Denver Nugget loving self would not understand. We are wholesome Laker/Sun/Cavlier loving people...not some fan of a bunch of ghetto gorillas running around and committing vehicular manslaughter.

Don't come round me anymore, Ray. Why don't you be somebody when those holligans you cheer for lose.

DUNCANownsKOBE
05-01-2012, 04:52 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao

Jack Hould
05-01-2012, 05:06 PM
You know what's tiring?

Coming back from a hard days work supporting a husband whom does not do anything to help around the house. He hides in the study doing god knows what on the Internet. I have a mental imprint of keystrokes Luck_The_Fakers_in my head from the constant clicking of keys from across the hall.

You don't know what it's like to be afraid for your very life when a diaper wearing senile old fart, who I love with all my heart, wallops you across the face with a fire poker for buying whole wheat bread instead of wonder bread. I try to look after his health, but Dale demands bacon to be infront of him constantly. What is a good caring wife supposed to do?

You want to know what's sad? I gave birth when the Mavericks swept the Lakers and now dale will not acknowledge his son. I'm tired of this, but I can't do anything because my thought process is almost as bad as Javele McGee's after stale dale smacked me in the back of the head with a fire extinguisher.

You and your Denver Nugget loving self would not understand. We are wholesome Laker/Sun/Cavlier loving people...not some fan of a bunch of ghetto gorillas running around and committing vehicular manslaughter.

Don't come round me anymore, Ray. Why don't you be somebody when those holligans you cheer for lose.

Katherine Robinson

In Christ we can come before God with freedom and without fear. We can do this through faith in Christ.
Ephesians 3:12

We come to you in prayer, Father. We don\'t know the answers to the whys. We depend on you. We con\'t know all the answers, but we know who knows the answers.

lefty
05-01-2012, 05:10 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_ZGSROjvLIlo/TIEZgpG9NMI/AAAAAAAAAbw/lhFaitR1TaU/s1600/greg-oden-knee.png

Ryan Fitzpatrick
05-01-2012, 05:11 PM
Katherine Robinson

In Christ we can come before God with freedom and without fear. We can do this through faith in Christ.

We come to you in prayer, Father. We don\'t know the answers to the whys. We depend on you. We con\'t know all the answers, but we know who knows the answers.

:lol

Katherine Robinson
05-01-2012, 05:24 PM
Katherine Robinson

Look here, mister, we don't welcome religious folks in Robinson household. We are good newton fairing atheists here - we don't molest choir boys.

benefactor
05-01-2012, 06:26 PM
You know what's tiring?

:lol:lol

rayjayjohnson
05-01-2012, 06:47 PM
You know what's tiring?

:sleep:sleep:sleep:sleep:sleep:sleep:sleep:sleep:s leep

baseline bum
05-01-2012, 07:05 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6Hq15LR-ptk/S-sqJ-9TLNI/AAAAAAAAAfc/DPEUAKsEm7M/s1600/Filet+Mignon.jpg

DMC
05-01-2012, 07:09 PM
tired troll is tired
Give it some curry mate.