PDA

View Full Version : Why do so many people hate the Spurs?

SPurs206
05-01-2012, 02:19 PM
What are the reasons? Is it their success or is it their boring rep? I just can't understand. If any team deserves props its this team. Please Spurs haters explain!

SpursRock20
05-01-2012, 02:26 PM
Duncan is unassuming.
No controversy.
Small market.
Too consistent, no highs or lows.
Best players aren't from America.

Texas_Ranger
05-01-2012, 02:28 PM
guess everyone still thinks we're boring to watch...

SpurinDallas
05-01-2012, 02:32 PM
Wayne Wright Commercials.
Marynell Maloney Commercials
IPAC Commercials
Americus Diamond Commercials.
H-E-B Commercials.
Rico's Cheese Commercials.
Brown Hand Center Commercials

The ADMIRAL 50
-Small market means we are less likely to be promoted on the national stage.

-When we won our first championship we were a very defensive, inside-out team. That year in the finals I dont believe the Knicks even topped 90 against us. As such we were labeled as boring. Despite the additions and emergence of Manu and Tony, two of the most electrifying players in the league, this boring tag has stayed with us through the years, even today as we have the best O in the league.

-Timmy D, our superstar, has always been very unassuming, uncontroversial, and, basically, nice.

The ADMIRAL 50

-When we won our first championship we were a very defensive, inside-out team. That year in the finals I dont believe the Knicks even topped 90 against us. As such we were labeled as boring. Despite the additions and emergence of Manu and Tony, two of the most electrifying players in the league, this boring tag has stayed with us through the years, even today as we have the best O in the league.

-Timmy D, our superstar, has always been very unassuming, uncontroversial, and, basically, nice.

SPurs206

That's a really good point . That must be the main reason. Mayweather must hate them with a passion.

SPurs206
05-01-2012, 02:34 PM
IPAC Commercials
H-E-B Commercials.
Brown Hand Center Commercials.

:lmao

SPurs206
05-01-2012, 02:36 PM
Btw I'm a bigtime recruiter for the Spurs. I've probably added 100+ fans including family, friends, and ex girlfriends haha

SpurinDallas
05-01-2012, 02:37 PM
My cute neighbor Sara

Her too. Eff that B!

davidbowie
05-01-2012, 02:37 PM
cause the spurs have consistently beat their fav team for over a decade now

Jimcs50
05-01-2012, 02:45 PM
Same reason people hate Lakers, Yankees, Patriots, Red Sox and Cowboys.

People hate successful teams when their teams flounder every year.

NASpurs
05-01-2012, 02:48 PM
IPAC Commercials
H-E-B Commercials.

Ancira commercials

cd98
05-01-2012, 02:52 PM
My guess is that it is less they hate the Spurs and more that nothing about the Spurs interests them. They don't care about the Spurs.

rjv
05-01-2012, 02:53 PM
i actually think it's not as much the small market stigma although that is a part of it. the media is west and east coast based and generally loves to hate on texas teams. add to it what others have said about some of our best players being foreign. if one thinks about it, dallas really never got any love despite being a huge market.

05-01-2012, 02:58 PM
better to ask this question in the NBA forum. otherwise all you get here is a circle jerk.

spurs1990
05-01-2012, 03:11 PM
If we look outside of our Spurs colored glasses, those early Spurs title teams played a 'boring' style of ball - slow it down and throw it into TD.

Yet these last two years its been 180 switch and this year's playoffs will open alot of eyes for other NBA fans. Keep in mind last year's playoffs were a one-and-done with SAS looking pretty bad.

Lastly, when the Spurs play Miami in the Finals, I think it's a good bet the vast majority of NBA fans will be siding with SA. That'll be fun.

Spurtacus
05-01-2012, 03:14 PM
-Winning breeds hate
-small market
-Ginobili's bald spot
-"boring"

George Gervin's Afro
05-01-2012, 03:20 PM
What are the reasons? Is it their success or is it their boring rep? I just can't understand. If any team deserves props its this team. Please Spurs haters explain!

yes

they don't have over hyped drama queens

they don't have players who politicize the 'decision'

thet don't have players who make it about themselves

Keepin' it real
05-01-2012, 03:25 PM
The fact that San Antonio is 63% Mexican/Latino/Hispanic probably doesn't help to endear the city to the rest of the country, which makes the Spurs unappealing by association. Sad, but maybe true?

davidbowie
05-01-2012, 03:26 PM
Winning is boring apparently

rasho8
05-01-2012, 03:27 PM
any local San Antonio commercial.

romain.star
05-01-2012, 03:36 PM
You can't be hated when you're ignored

suitedkings
05-01-2012, 03:39 PM
Spurs206, you from Seattle?

buujness
05-01-2012, 03:42 PM
You can't be hated when you're ignored

mexicanjunior
05-01-2012, 03:44 PM
IPAC Commercials
H-E-B Commercials.

Good schtick...I miss Sean Elliott telling everyone to "GET REAL" though...

PublicOption
05-01-2012, 03:44 PM
Duncan is unassuming.
No controversy.
Small market.

http://www.bleepmybrainsays.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/bullseye.jpg

DJB
05-01-2012, 03:56 PM

People don't like a team that's been dominating the league for 15 years. Success breeds haters, unfortunately.

Hooks
05-01-2012, 03:59 PM
They're jealous of our class, classiest team in the NBA.

Floyd Pacquiao
05-01-2012, 04:12 PM
people hate greatness

ManuTastic
05-01-2012, 04:14 PM

That about sums it up!

ManuTastic
05-01-2012, 04:18 PM
I guess a better question is: what team, other than their own, do people "like"?

I can't really think of a pro team that's much loved outside its own market. (Except maybe the Cubs because they're adorkable?) The big teams (Yanks, Lakers, etc.) just have huge fan bases, it's not that anyone else likes them.

z0sa
05-01-2012, 04:25 PM
Besides what's already been said accurately, winning is polarizing. First, there's the people you beat, of course. Then there's the fact people like to root for underdogs and see the big champ get tossed around like a ragdoll when they were supposed to dominate. The consistent winning for over 20 years now is also annoying for many fans of teams who have had 3 year windows sandwiched by decades of suck. This last point is made exponentially worse by the fact that the single year Spurs suck, they miraculously draft the best player of this generation.

TheChillFactor
05-01-2012, 04:26 PM
IPAC Commercials
H-E-B Commercials.

If only they could have seen the Mother's Window Tint and My Econo $39.95 Optical commercials back in the early 90s....things could have been different!

SpurinDallas
05-01-2012, 05:23 PM
If only they could have seen the Mother's Window Tint and My Econo $39.95 Optical commercials back in the early 90s....things could have been different!

Mike Yuchnitz, US Navy Retired.

Or the best commercial, Spurs Midnight Basketball: "The Spurs are here, and we're going to say, that the gang thing, just ain't the right way." We just need to meet in a dark alley off Dolorosa downtown and light a fire in an old rusty oil barrel.

FromWayDowntown
05-01-2012, 05:43 PM
It's got to be for all the money the Spurs spend:

http://espn.go.com/espn/story/_/id/7850531/espn-magazine-sportingintelligence-global-salary-survey-espn-magazine

In terms of an average annual salary, the Spurs are the 12th best paid team in the world, behind 8 major soccer clubs (Barcelona, Real Madrid, Man. City, Chelsea, AC Milan, Bayern, Inter, and Man U), 2 baseball teams (Yankees and Phillies), and the Lakers.

UZER
05-01-2012, 05:48 PM
I dont mind that they dont like us....what bothers me is the blatant ignoring. Skip is our only mouthpiece and no one takes him seriously, not even me. Anytime someone does interviews with coaches, players, etc. and they go on talking about the spurs, the subject is always immediately change to another team more than likely the lakers.

Small example...on mike and mike this morning they asked derrick harper who he thought would win the west cuz okc has holes. He said the san antonio spurs. Then they had greg anthony on right after. They asked him the same thing and they mentioned that derek harper said the spurs or the lakers were the favorites. He never even mention the lakers.
And this notion that the spurs don't like the attention it should not matter to them and is a cop out. Derrick rose hates the attention but they still heavily cover him. They should just cover basketball the way they're supposed to and report should report on nba teams. Not purposely ignore teams that they don't like.

Dont cry later when the spurs are in finals and your ratings suck. Its your own fault.

/rant

SPurs206
05-01-2012, 05:53 PM
Lastly, when the Spurs play Miami in the Finals, I think it's a good bet the vast majority of NBA fans will be siding with SA. That'll be fun.

I really feel this is the year the Spurs can become one of the most liked teams if they take out Miami. Although they will get no love from the media like Dallas.

Venti Quattro
05-01-2012, 05:55 PM
I hated the Spurs because of Ginobili and Bowen. And no, I would rather Miami win.

Slutter McGee
05-01-2012, 05:55 PM
The fact that San Antonio is 63% Mexican/Latino/Hispanic probably doesn't help to endear the city to the rest of the country, which makes the Spurs unappealing by association. Sad, but maybe true?

Forget its that high. Need to move there, find me a pretty but insane mexican girl. And then have many babies.

Sincerely,

Slutter McGee

SPurs206
05-01-2012, 05:59 PM
Spurs206, you from Seattle?

Yeah I've been living in Washington State since 91.

Solid D
05-01-2012, 06:29 PM

This about covers it, for he most part.

The Whopper
05-01-2012, 06:31 PM
For me, it goes back to the night Cotton Fitzsimmons killed my dad.

Solid D
05-01-2012, 06:33 PM
For me, it goes back to the night Cotton Fitzsimmons killed my dad.

Wow

racm
05-01-2012, 06:49 PM
Besides what's already been said accurately, winning is polarizing. First, there's the people you beat, of course. Then there's the fact people like to root for underdogs and see the big champ get tossed around like a ragdoll when they were supposed to dominate. The consistent winning for over 20 years now is also annoying for many fans of teams who have had 3 year windows sandwiched by decades of suck. This last point is made exponentially worse by the fact that the single year Spurs suck, they miraculously draft the best player of this generation.

No wonder they won't shut up about that first round upset of last year.

rascal
05-01-2012, 06:56 PM

Can't compare the Spurs with the above teams. The teams you mentioned are big TV ratings draws and have a big national fanbase.

rascal
05-01-2012, 07:02 PM
The spurs have played boring basketball for years under Pop. They have not attracted the flashy big named free agent and won with marginal role player talent. Players like Bowen ( had an ugly game), Steve Smith, Rasho, Oberto, Avery Johnson etc. were an eyesore to watch play. Pop loaded up his teams with these type of boring players and stressed defense and slow down low scoring games.

The nation just did not care anymore after the first title and tuned out.

Aztecfan03
05-01-2012, 07:33 PM

I haven't been much of a basketball fan(partly because san diego doesn't have a team) but when i didn't like the Spurs, it was for the opposite reason. The playoff series (think '07) against the Suns, the Spurs played dirty. I had relatives in Phoenix, so i was kind of rooting for the Suns.

DMC
05-01-2012, 07:34 PM
Begging the question

thOOdee
05-01-2012, 07:44 PM
IPAC Commercials
H-E-B Commercials.

:lol

Knoxxx
05-01-2012, 08:09 PM
I think the people that dislike us are the casual fans that jump on the bandwagon when some godawful team like the Lakers, Celtics, Bulls, or 76ers are doing well. Otherwise they just don't care who is winning it.

Also the fans of above team are the type to bag on the Spurs out of jealousy.

So basically we are hated by both the casual and die hard fans of other teams, but for different reasons.

shorttotry
05-01-2012, 08:13 PM
I think the people that dislike us are the casual fans that jump on the bandwagon when some godawful team like the Lakers, Celtics, Bulls, or 76ers are doing well. Otherwise they just don't care who is winning it.

So basically we are hated by both the casual and die hard fans of other teams, but for different reasons.

This. Spot-fucking- on.

100%duncan
05-01-2012, 08:16 PM
Because they kick ass.

100%duncan
05-01-2012, 08:17 PM
A) I seriously hate Tony Parker
B) Manu flops more than a goddamn soccer player
C) the Duncan-Malone rivalry
D) the fact that your team has beaten my team since ~1999.
E) I hate seeing Duncan's "whaaat......me?!?!?" face.

Honestly though, you guys aren't that hated. If the grizzlies and jazz are out this season, I know I'll probably be rooting for you guys.

Well, we hate you, idiot.

GinobiliForTres
05-01-2012, 08:22 PM

:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

DMC
05-01-2012, 08:24 PM
Other teams' fans who actually hate the Spurs do so because they see them as being hypocrites, sitting on a high moral ground as if their shit doesn't stink, playing good ball, sure, but playing uninspiring (by their standards) ball and just doing the same boring shit over and over. They hated the hack-a-shaq, think Pop is a coward and that the Spurs were helped by Donaghy. They think the Spurs tanked for Duncan and to a point, Robinson. So they don't think the word "class" should apply to the Spurs any more than it should apply to any other team.

Mostly though, they see the same talk about this team every year, same few players who stuck together and is the oldest core group in the league. People felt the same way about Jazz when they had Malone and Stockton, and I distinctly recall people hating the fuck out of the Celtics for their boring, layup drill style of play.

Basketball purists will love those teams, but those who think every "play of the day" should be a dunk, don't recognize the pass, the screen or other less flamboyant plays, those who constitute the largest percentage of NBA gear purchases and who are the reason why Kobe, Lebron and Jeremy fucking Lin's jerseys outsell all others, they are the ones who hate the Spurs, just because.

GinobiliForTres
05-01-2012, 08:30 PM
other teams' fans who actually hate the spurs do so because they see them as being hypocrites, sitting on a high moral ground as if their shit doesn't stink, playing good ball, sure, but playing uninspiring (by their standards) ball and just doing the same boring shit over and over. They hated the hack-a-shaq, think pop is a coward and that the spurs were helped by donaghy. They think the spurs tanked for duncan and to a point, robinson. So they don't think the word "class" should apply to the spurs any more than it should apply to any other team.

Mostly though, they see the same talk about this team every year, same few players who stuck together and is the oldest core group in the league. People felt the same way about jazz when they had malone and stockton, and i distinctly recall people hating the fuck out of the celtics for their boring, layup drill style of play.

basketball purists will love those teams, but those who think every "play of the day" should be a dunk, don't recognize the pass, the screen or other less flamboyant plays, those who constitute the largest percentage of nba gear purchases and who are the reason why kobe, lebron and jeremy fucking lin's jerseys outsell all others, they are the ones who hate the spurs, just because.

this.

100%duncan
05-01-2012, 08:35 PM
Other teams' fans who actually hate the Spurs do so because they see them as being hypocrites, sitting on a high moral ground as if their shit doesn't stink, playing good ball, sure, but playing uninspiring (by their standards) ball and just doing the same boring shit over and over. They hated the hack-a-shaq, think Pop is a coward and that the Spurs were helped by Donaghy. They think the Spurs tanked for Duncan and to a point, Robinson. So they don't think the word "class" should apply to the Spurs any more than it should apply to any other team.

Mostly though, they see the same talk about this team every year, same few players who stuck together and is the oldest core group in the league. People felt the same way about Jazz when they had Malone and Stockton, and I distinctly recall people hating the fuck out of the Celtics for their boring, layup drill style of play.

Basketball purists will love those teams, but those who think every "play of the day" should be a dunk, don't recognize the pass, the screen or other less flamboyant plays, those who constitute the largest percentage of NBA gear purchases and who are the reason why Kobe, Lebron and Jeremy fucking Lin's jerseys outsell all others, they are the ones who hate the Spurs, just because.

Spot on, basketball fans nowadays are all for the "highlights" and mostly on offense. For example many people criticize the Bulls play mainly of it seems "boring" because of their D and sharing in the offense, just like many people criticized our team and detroit during the good days when defense was the key to winning everything. TBH, I don't know the reason to hate the Spurs play this year, other than we are seriously kicking ass. I mean, if you don't love the Spurs game, you don't love basketball.

UZER
05-01-2012, 08:49 PM
Speaking of hypocrites...I find it funny that the spurs now have an explosive offensive team the can run up the score but still cant shake the "boring" label.

I heard ESPN NBA crew the other day saying the Lakers need to slow it down and pound it inside because its smart basketball. Yet they criticized the Spurs as boring when they did the same thing for years

What this tells me is it doesnt matter what the spurs do, they will never be liked....respected yes....but liked, no. The arguments used against them are the same arguments used in favor of other teams. Cant win.

I can live with this because we have 4 titles and are going for our 5th.

As in the famous words of Rambo III......

Trautman: We're surrounded, what do we do now Johhny?
Rambo: F#$@ em!!!

rascal
05-01-2012, 08:54 PM

This type of attitude from some of their fans, that the Spurs are classier than every other team is another reason to hate the team.

Parker some class act there.

rascal
05-01-2012, 08:56 PM
Speaking of hypocrites...I find it funny that the spurs now have an explosive offensive team the can run up the score but still cant shake the "boring" label.

I heard ESPN NBA crew the other day saying the Lakers need to slow it down and pound it inside because its smart basketball. Yet they criticized the Spurs as boring when they did the same thing for years

What this tells me is it doesnt matter what the spurs do, they will never be liked....respected yes....but liked, no. The arguments used against them are the same arguments used in favor of other teams. Cant win.

I can live with this because we have 4 titles and are going for our 5th.

As in the famous words of Rambo III......

Trautman: We're surrounded, what do we do now Johhny?
Rambo: F#$@ em!!!

Wrong. In the 1970s the spurs were considered an exciting run and gun team. Pop screwed up that image.

tlongII
05-01-2012, 09:03 PM
Annoying fan base tbqh.

UZER
05-01-2012, 09:08 PM
How dare Pop screw up and image from 40 yrs ago.

Proxy
05-01-2012, 09:10 PM
Annoying fan base tbqh.

Goes for every team... and you spend your time on an opposing team's main board... it's ironic that you want to put down the fan base you spend so much time around.

100%duncan
05-01-2012, 09:12 PM
Annoying fan base tbqh.

Well, we are very glad that you still keep posting here.

NickiRasgo
05-01-2012, 09:47 PM

:lol

:toast

George W Bush
05-01-2012, 10:48 PM
They hate is for our freedom

GSH
05-01-2012, 11:04 PM
Re: Why do so many people hate the Spurs?

It's really hard for me to understand. I've always found that in any random group of 100 people, at least 97 of them will be intelligent, logical, and rational. So I'm always surprised when they do something stupid, illogical, or irrational - like hating the Spurs.

BTW - did you hear that there were people at one of the Occupy protests today eating out of a communal jar of peanut butter, with a single spoon - and there are people preparing for the world to end in December because they think the Mayan calendar says so?

SPurs206
05-01-2012, 11:11 PM
Can't compare the Spurs with the above teams. The teams you mentioned are big TV ratings draws and have a big national fanbase.

Agree

Brutalis
05-01-2012, 11:29 PM
I have always assumed it was a Texas thing. People outside of Texas don't like them in anything, and especially where I live. It doesn't help how the organization is ran along with their superstars being as quiet.

Arcadian
05-01-2012, 11:33 PM
It's obviously the success. This happens to every successful team. Success breeds envy, which in turn breeds negative feelings.

I honestly think it has nothing to do with their style of play. The Spurs are the #2 scoring team in the NBA. It's also not because of Duncan's personality. Duncan has lots of fans, even among non-Spurs fans. People clearly recognize that he's one of the greatest players of all time.

SPurs206
05-01-2012, 11:34 PM
I would compare them to the Oakland A's .

Arcadian
05-01-2012, 11:47 PM
Re: Why do so many people hate the Spurs?

It's really hard for me to understand. I've always found that in any random group of 100 people, at least 97 of them will be intelligent, logical, and rational. So I'm always surprised when they do something stupid, illogical, or irrational - like hating the Spurs.

BTW - did you hear that there were people at one of the Occupy protests today eating out of a communal jar of peanut butter, with a single spoon - and there are people preparing for the world to end in December because they think the Mayan calendar says so?

Lol. I'm gonna say that your sample of 100 isn't representative of the overall population.

Sean Cagney
05-02-2012, 12:21 AM

This is true, but the Cowboys have won one damn playoff game since 96 I believe, do not throw them bums in there at all...... They are overhyped every year and the media is to blame. I agree with what you say though, we hate the Boys though here in VA because their fans every year like they are some damn great impact team but they never seem to win shyt at all but their fans stay at it.

spurs1990
05-02-2012, 12:55 AM
You know a better question is why are there so many damn bandwagon fans in the city of San Antonio?

The residents there have had a good-to-great franchise going on 23 years and yet every Lakers/Bulls/Rockets home game you hear loud cheering for the visitors.

Oh and as far as the Dallas Cowboys....one word - swagger. They got it in full force. Biggest stadium, hottest cheerleaders, most prolific history. Not a fan of them but you can't deny it. It's the Patriots that don't deserve a national following tbh. I remember when they went 1-15 in the 90's and tbh were a joke before and after that season.

Legacy
05-02-2012, 01:10 AM
Duncan is unassuming.
No controversy.
Small market.

yes

they don't have over hyped drama queens

they don't have players who politicize the 'decision'

thet don't have players who make it about themselves

I think it's more envy than hate

It's obviously the success. This happens to every successful team. Success breeds envy, which in turn breeds negative feelings.

I honestly think it has nothing to do with their style of play. The Spurs are the #2 scoring team in the NBA. It's also not because of Duncan's personality. Duncan has lots of fans, even among non-Spurs fans. People clearly recognize that he's one of the greatest players of all time.

Agreed with all of the above. Perfect. :tu

Legacy
05-02-2012, 01:13 AM
Annoying fan base tbqh.

:lol It's all good. You are still very much welcome to post on our forum as often as you like. We don't mind one bit. ;)

shorttotry
05-02-2012, 01:34 AM
To pose an honest question, how can anyone argue that the Spurs aren't hated, when, what, six games have been nationally televised all season long? While maintaining one of the best records the entire time? That's straight up disrespect, and the national media deserves to be shit on for it, so keep it up boys!

FTW, Go Spurs Go!

Splits
05-02-2012, 01:39 AM
Agreed with all of the above. Perfect. :tu

Lookout. Someone figured out how to use m-quote

LegendaryFan44
05-02-2012, 11:32 AM
Greg Anthony did a Spurs game recently..lately he does not hate the Spurs as much as he used to..but he ADMITS to still losing sleep and not getting over Sean E's miracle 3..

LegendaryFan44
05-02-2012, 11:34 AM
And how can they call they Spurs boring still?? They have been involved in some of the most EXCITING games in the last 15 years..no need to mention which ones..

smaka
05-02-2012, 01:07 PM
Because they don't offer circus shows, but play real basketball. That's why.

Tbh that's one of the reasons why I love them!

z0sa
05-02-2012, 01:30 PM
Greg Anthony did a Spurs game recently..lately he does not hate the Spurs as much as he used to..but he ADMITS to still losing sleep and not getting over Sean E's miracle 3..

What's funny is he thought that shot was game-TYING. Poor dude just totally blocked that series out following the MDM tbh.

dbreiden83080
05-02-2012, 02:16 PM
Not hatred just dis-interest because they are small market. ESPN only kisses the asses of the big market stars..

dbreiden83080
05-02-2012, 02:18 PM
aka no thugs causing problems inside or outside the locker room thus no drama.:bang

Duncan never been accused of Rape
Never threw team-mates under a bus
Never said "We talking about practice"
Never tried to get his coach fired

ESPN hates guys that are classy..

quanzinelli
05-02-2012, 03:02 PM
First off ,I have long held the position that most TV analysts hate to talk about the game of basketball with the exception of Kenny the Jet Smith who will actually break down some plays. The Spurs force the ESPN talking heads (Steven A Smith) to explain how a team like the Spurs can consistently win, hence they have to talk about the game, not the stars, not the drama but the actual GAME of basketball. in other words they have to do their homework which they hate to do.... secondly there is a self fulfilling prophesy that the Spurs will be bad for ratings, hence there is little hype for our team and that lack of hype helps produce poor ratings. So ESPN/ABC hates us and we hate them.

Legacy
05-02-2012, 03:07 PM
Just curious, what do you guys think of OKC? Are they not a small-market team themselves or no? I always thought they were. *shrug* I mean, they're basically out in the middle of freakin' nowhere? What is all the hype surrounding these guys? Is it just because they are a young "veteran" team with no "creaky legs" unlike we do, and have future Championship potential? While The Spurs are just a bunch of "old and boring" has-beens? I've never understood the hype with OKC, if a lot of it has to do with the small market factor? What's the deal with that bandwagon? I don't really get the hype with them. Opinions? Comments? Damn NBA, I swear. :wtf

Budkin
05-02-2012, 03:13 PM
"Boring"

Trill Clinton
05-02-2012, 03:21 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Y75OEWV0gA4/TbBMAbq6mbI/AAAAAAAAAPA/Mv1q0hA5TNQ/s1600/HatersGonnaHate.gif

GrandeDavid
05-02-2012, 03:39 PM
Duncan is unassuming.
No controversy.
Small market.

Great reply and great video you have posted! Man, watching that video makes me wanna shout "bring on the physicality, Utah and OKC!" Seriously, Kawhi shows how you deal with physical play...you drive hard and slam one down a big man's grill.

GrandeDavid
05-02-2012, 03:47 PM
I love the San Antonio Spurs. I see no reason to lessen the love...unless they traded for Metta World Peace, perhaps!