PDA

View Full Version : I apologize to everyone for costing the Spurs the game last night

Mr. Peabody
06-22-2005, 09:14 AM
Last night, I went against my better judgement and wore this Spurs shirt that I bought at the flea market. The thing about it is that everytime I have worn the shirt, the Spurs have lost a playoff game. I am not kidding. I only wear the shirt in game days and the Spurs have lost every time I wore the shirt.

My wife told me not to wear it. My friends BEGGED me not to wear it. I told them they were being ridiculous. Certainly, there was no way my shirt was responsible for the subsequent losses.

I guess I was wrong.

I promise that I will not wear the shirt on Thursday.

In fact, my shirt will meet my Weber grill later on today.

Again, I apologize to all of you.
________
Adrianaxxx live (http://camslivesexy.com/cam/Adrianaxxx)

ObiwanGinobili
06-22-2005, 09:27 AM
you bastard

spurs_fan_in_exile
06-22-2005, 09:28 AM
Hey, don't sweat it. I didn't get to my stack of laundry on Monday night and the Spurs shirt I wear on gamedays wasn't wearable. I shoulder my load of the blame as well. Is anyone else out there with blood on their hands?

NZHayden
06-22-2005, 09:31 AM
yea i didnt get down to the bar to watch it live. every game that ive seen live during the playoffs we've won.

DarrinS
06-22-2005, 09:31 AM
I was wearing one of those lame-ass NBA Finals t-shirts from HEB. My sister-in-law gave it to me on Father's Day, so I felt obliged to wear it.

T-shirt. Meet lighter fluid.

Summers
06-22-2005, 09:39 AM
Damn you, Peabody!! :lol

We collectively need one big voo-doo ceremony to purge the city of her demons. Shelly, give me that doll!

ObiwanGinobili
06-22-2005, 10:15 AM
everyone here collectively cancled out my good mojo with their bad mojo! :depressed
I faithfully stuck to all my gameday rituals and was very disappointed at our loss despite my best efforts. Now tho, i see it's really you folks I should blame! :tu

Thanks alot! :oops

pache100
06-22-2005, 10:20 AM
I promise that I will not wear the shirt on Thursday.

In fact, my shirt will meet my Weber grill later on today.

Again, I apologize to all of you.

Please do burn it! And...THANKS in advance!