PDA

View Full Version : Hey slick...how about...fantasy Zeppelin album...400m

cantthinkofanything
05-02-2012, 08:51 AM
Seriously, what's the best Zeppelin album?
What if you were on a desert island and only had one of them to listen too?

I think these are two different questions. Maybe not.
For the best, I was going to try to pick something other than ZOSA but I'm not sure what really beats it.

But I think if I was on a desert island and could pick just one, it would be Physical Graffiti. I think it has the most songs and I also thing they are pretty diversified in sound.

No box sets or greatest hits albums please. And excluding In Through The Out Door.

mrsmaalox
05-02-2012, 09:37 AM
Oh man, stranded on an island with Led Zeppelin?? That'd be torture. I'd be wishing for a soccer ball to keep me company :lol I like a lot of their tunes but their style feels so conceited and selfish to me, I get tired of them really fast. But if I had to choose an album it would probably be In Through The Out Door; because Fool In The Rain is their only song I could listen to with any frequency, once a month or so and I'd be good :tu

RaZon
05-02-2012, 10:58 PM
Just like ZZ Top and CCR their first album was my favorite. They never improved on their maiden voyage. So..Led Zeppelin..would be it for me.

While I like them and have 4/5 of their albums. they aren't what I 'd want on a desert island.

This is...

K5Q6Ft1A8Y8 (http://K5Q6Ft1A8Y8)

Yep, thats where the Stones got their name.

Actually Robert Wilkins recorded.. Rolling Stone.. way back in the late 20's but it was that above version the Stones knew about.

William Hung
05-03-2012, 12:23 AM
love this shit right here
definitely my favorite Led Zeppelin song
utCbO_xxHMI

RaZon
05-03-2012, 12:28 AM
The tune that inspired Gallows Pole.

QsgGNWlNAfA&feature=related (http://QsgGNWlNAfA&feature=related)

Proxy
05-03-2012, 12:32 AM
it's not like you can go wrong with anything between II, III, ZOSO, and Houses of the Holy with Physical Graffiti as a dark horse... but I'd go with III.

If you're going say their studio albums, then In Through the Out Door should be included even though it sucks ass.

William Hung
05-03-2012, 12:33 AM
Leadbelly is my step-dad's favorite artist and he teaches guitar and plays blues on the reg.

Also i'm pretty sure Leadbelly was a heavy inspiration for Kurt Cobain in his songwriting.

RaZon
05-03-2012, 12:35 AM
Zeppelin

WbrjRKB586s (http://WbrjRKB586s)

Memphis Minnie & Kansas Joe McCoy

i6C_5wxkuAQ (http://i6C_5wxkuAQ)

Woo Bum-kon
05-03-2012, 12:38 AM
Pink Floyd is better.

Proxy
Leadbelly is my step-dad's favorite artist and he teaches guitar and plays blues on the reg.

Also i'm pretty sure Leadbelly was a heavy inspiration for Kurt Cobain in his songwriting.

Yeah, they were

William Hung
I'll raise you
sfR_HWMzgyc

Proxy
05-03-2012, 12:41 AM
Pink Floyd is better.

They're both on the same tier of greatness. They're both timeless and influential.

Proxy
05-03-2012, 12:41 AM
No Quarter, Achilles Last Stand, The Rain Song

RaZon
05-03-2012, 12:45 AM

Nirvana's..."In The Pines"...one of Lead Belly's best.

RaZon
05-03-2012, 12:46 AM
Pink Floyd is better.

Got that name from old bluesmen..

Pink Anderson
Floyd Council

Woo Bum-kon
05-03-2012, 12:48 AM
Got that name from old bluesmen..

Pink Anderson
Floyd Council

Who fucking cares, faggot? Honestly.

RaZon
05-03-2012, 12:53 AM
Who fucking cares, faggot? Honestly.

It's pretty easy to see why you leech off everyone else, you like stupid and lack creativity. Why not know where these bands got their names? Not everyone likes to be dumb like you.

Faggot...hahahaha!!!!!!!!! Grow up..ok?

Woo Bum-kon
05-03-2012, 12:53 AM
How is not knowing useless trivia being dumb?

RaZon
05-03-2012, 12:57 AM
How is not knowing useless trivia being dumb?

Appparently I'm not the only one who gets it.

SiGyLd5k1J8 (http://SiGyLd5k1J8)

If you really know your shit you know that yes that is Pink Anderson, but that isn't Floyd Council.

Woo Bum-kon
05-03-2012, 01:05 AM
Appparently I'm not the only one who gets it.

SiGyLd5k1J8 (http://SiGyLd5k1J8)

If you really know your shit you know that yes that is Pink Anderson, but that isn't Floyd Council.

I know that the simple task of embedding YouTube videos gives you immense difficulties.

RaZon
05-03-2012, 01:08 AM
I know that the simple task of embedding YouTube videos gives you immense difficulties.

One minute it;s..."who cares about trivia". The next here you are making a big deal of something totally trivial:rolleyes

You are so fucked up!

If I look like I might know something..."who cares". If I blow something it's a big deal...hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woo Bum-kon
05-03-2012, 01:09 AM
:lol No. I am laughing at the fact that you can't something that is so simple right.

RaZon
05-03-2012, 01:11 AM
:lol No. I am laughing at the fact that you can't something that is so simple right.

There it is...right? I type too fast.

Dude, why are you so stupid? Do you know about anything at all? You can't post threads. What good are you?

Woo Bum-kon
05-03-2012, 01:13 AM
:lol You blew it countless times. Seriously, how hard is it to embed a YouTube video? Damn near everybody else here is able to follow the instructions properly except for you.

RaZon
05-03-2012, 01:16 AM
:lol You blew it countless times. Seriously, how hard is it to embed a YouTube video? Damn near everybody else here is able to follow the instructions properly except for you.

Now the trivial is very important.....hahaha! You're so fucked!

EDFPov66wB0 (http://EDFPov66wB0)

EDFPov66wB0 (http://EDFPov66wB0)

Woo Bum-kon
05-03-2012, 01:18 AM
I am not claiming that it's important; I am laughing at your inability to complete a simple task.

RaZon
05-03-2012, 01:21 AM
I am not claiming that it's important; I am laughing at your inability to complete a simple task.

You mean like originating a thread all your very own. Tell us again Woo why that is so damn hard for you.

Woo Bum-kon
05-03-2012, 01:21 AM
It's not hard for me. Just because I don't want to do something doesn't mean that I can't.

RaZon
05-03-2012, 01:24 AM
It's not hard for me. Just because I don't want to do something doesn't mean that I can't.

I think you are a liar Woo, I think it is hard for you. You need others, without us you got nothing.

s4qJYPn4s9o (http://s4qJYPn4s9o)

s4qJYPn4s9o (http://s4qJYPn4s9o)

Woo Bum-kon
05-03-2012, 01:24 AM
I need others to... what?

RaZon
05-03-2012, 01:27 AM
I need others to... what?

To haul you around. You latch onto a passing leg then start humping away. Without a leg to hump on you are a boohoo Woo.

Post a thread Woo, that's a challenge. No paste job, can you do it?

Woo Bum-kon
05-03-2012, 01:29 AM
You're not making sense. How are others hauling me around?

RaZon
05-03-2012, 01:31 AM
You're not making sense. How are others hauling me around?

Just as I thought....no creativity...at all.

Ever heard...he swims like a fish...or...strong as a mule? Now think!

Why ignore...post a thread Woo?

Woo Bum-kon
05-03-2012, 01:33 AM
Just as I thought: you dodge when you realize that your posts don't make any sense.

How are others hauling me around? And why should I create a thread when I don't want to create a thread?

RaZon
05-03-2012, 01:37 AM
Just as I thought: you dodge when you realize that your posts don't make any sense.

How are others hauling me around? And why should I create a thread when I don't want to create a thread?

It's a figure of speech stupid. Are you really as dumb as a rock? Which is another figure of speech.

How many times on this board do we read shit like..."I fucked your mom"...tons! What is that called moron? As we know no that never really happened...right? Are you really this dumb?

Pay attention moron...

If you are going to be critical of others you need to do something yourself, you do understand that..right? To tell others what to do while yo do nothing...sucks!

Woo Bum-kon
05-03-2012, 01:39 AM
I know that you did not think that others were literally hauling me around. I know that it is a figure of speech. I did not ask what the phrase meant. I am asking you why you are claiming that others are hauling me around.

Third time asking: How are others hauling me around?

Woo Bum-kon
05-03-2012, 01:41 AM
If you are going to be critical of others you need to do something yourself, you do understand that..right? To tell others what to do while yo do nothing...sucks!

Uh... what the fuck are you doing? Making shitty threads? I don't have to create threads myself to state that your own threads are shitty.

RaZon
05-03-2012, 01:42 AM
I know that you did not think that others were literally hauling me around. I know that it is a figure of speech. I did not ask what the phrase meant. I am asking you why you are claiming that others are hauling me around.

Third time asking: How are others hauling me around?

Ok what if there were no threads here you wanted to post on? You wouldn't be posting...right? You sure in the hell can't do anything so it's up to us to post something you will talk about. Hence...hauling you around. Was it really that complex dummy?

Is this little freak for real?

Woo Bum-kon
05-03-2012, 01:47 AM
You sure in the hell can't do anything so it's up to us to post something you will talk about.

It's not about "can't." Anybody can create a thread.

Hence...hauling you around.That's retarded. You aren't hauling anybody around. This is a message board.

Was it really that complex dummy?:lol Says the guy who thought I was asking him what the phrase "hauling around" meant. What an idiot.

Is embedding YouTube videos that complex, dummy? Is learning the purpose of the ellipsis that complex, dummy? Is coherency that complex, dummy?

RaZon
05-03-2012, 01:57 AM
It's not about "can't." Anybody can create a thread.

That's retarded. You aren't hauling anybody around. This is a message board.

:lol Says the guy who thought I was asking him what the phrase "hauling around" meant. What an idiot.

Is embedding YouTube videos that complex, dummy? Is learning the purpose of the ellipsis that complex, dummy? Is coherency that complex, dummy?

Lame as usual:rolleyes

You can't create a thread.

You have me convinced you are an idiot so yes an explanation of "hauling around" was very warranted.

I've posted threads full of youtube videos. To even comment on something that stupid:rolleyes

I play with ellipsis. Not unlike those who type in small letters only.

Coherent....???

If anyone was to look at what you do here they would see a bunch of what we see you doing right now. You have nothing to add, can't talk about anything. All you do is bother people. Why is that?

Post a thread Woo, I'm saying you're too stupid to come up anything of interest.

Woo Bum-kon
05-03-2012, 02:06 AM
You can't create a thread.

Again, it is not about "can't." I don't create threads because I don't want to. That is a very simple concept. The fact that you cannot grasp that says a lot. I'll ask you again: why should I create a thread if I do not want to create a thread?

You have me convinced you are an idiot so yes an explanation of "hauling around" was very warranted.
:lol No, it wasn't. You are the only one on this site stupid enough to think I was asking you what the phrase meant.

I've posted threads full of youtube videos. To even comment on something that stupid:rolleyesYes, and you have failed to embed videos a shitload of times, too. This is especially amusing because you post your fucked up codes a lot, even though you can just preview your post to see if you embedded properly.

I play with ellipsis. Not unlike those who type in small letters only.You abuse the ellipsis. You use it all the time for no reason at all, which makes half your posts incoherent.

Coherent....???Yes, half your posts are not coherent. See above for one of the main reasons why.

If anyone was to look at what you do here they would see a bunch of what we see you doing right now. You have nothing to add, can't talk about anything. All you do is bother people. Why is that?You have nothing to add but shitty, incoherent threads. Why do you continue to post on this message board if you think that the other posters on here are boring?

Post a thread WooNo. It's too bad that you are dumb enough to think that all of your pointless drivel is thread-worthy, but I don't think that every random thought that comes into my head is thread-worthy. I am not going to create a thread just because.

RaZon
05-03-2012, 02:13 AM
Again, it is not about "can't." I don't create threads because I don't want to. That is a very simple concept. The fact that you cannot grasp that says a lot. I'll ask you again: why should I create a thread if I do not want to create a thread?

:lol No, it wasn't. You are the only one on this site stupid enough to think I was asking you what the phrase meant.

Yes, and you have failed to embed videos a shitload of times, too. This is especially amusing because you post your fucked up codes a lot, even though you can just preview your post to see if you embedded properly.

You abuse the ellipsis. You use it all the time for no reason at all, which makes half your posts incoherent.

Yes, half your posts are not coherent. See above for one of the main reasons why.

You have nothing to add but shitty, incoherent threads. Why do you continue to post on this message board if you think that the other posters on here are boring?

No. It's too bad that you are dumb enough to think that all of your pointless drivel is thread-worthy, but I don't think that every random thought that comes into my head is thread-worthy. I am not going to create a thread just because.

The point you keep missing is...YOU DO NOTHING AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What you are doing right now is all you do. I looked at your history, you are a fucking freak. All you do is fuck with people, you have no desires to do anything else. That is totally fucked up and your dumb ass is to dumb to see that.

Ok Woo here's how it's going to go, being you are totally fucked up, start posting threads if you want to talk to me and as we see that's all you want to do here.

Stop leeching off everyone else Woo.....got it! You are a dead, a Woo thread will resurrect your dumb ass.

Woo Bum-kon
05-03-2012, 02:15 AM
The point you keep mising is...YOU DO NOTHING AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is "doing something"?

Ok Woo here's how it's going to go, being you are totally fucked up, start posting threads if you want to talk to me and as we see that's all you want to do here.

I'm going to create a thread when I want to create a thread. It has nothing to do with you.

mojorizen7
05-03-2012, 05:30 AM
Immediately can narrow it down to:

Led Zeppelin I
Physical Graffitti

Answer....
http://www.enjoy.gr/images/articles/music/zep10.jpg
More songs.