PDA

View Full Version : The Hot Sauce Challenge (wager). Who's up for it?

midnightpulp
05-02-2012, 11:49 AM
First of all, I'm too much of pussy to do something like this and put it on camera, but if two Spurs Talkers are up for making a bet in which the loser has to ingest an agreed upon amount of one of the world's hottest hot sauces, I'll personally send the loser 50.00.

XtYVMfv5dTw&feature=related

Anyone down?

ButtHurt Committee
05-02-2012, 11:54 AM
So you clowns want to get rid of me for this bullshit.

midnightpulp
05-02-2012, 12:00 PM

You escrow that cash yet?

baseline bum
05-02-2012, 12:01 PM
It would have been really funny to get that chick @ the 8:30 mark to blow all the guys after.

Koolaid_Man
05-02-2012, 12:38 PM

:lol

With us out of the picture they can now be free to express themselves...It's the exact same thing with Kobe...once he retires other teams are free to win titles and get some glory :lol...as long as they know that I know that they know it's 5>4 I'm good as all out doors...:lol

You know Tyson made the statement awhile back that Kool had thick skin...and also that he"wanted me to be normal" :lol

well the fact is...I'm ok with the pinking..I'm personally very fulfilled and only come hear to talk shit and make their lives a living hell:lol I have no reason to express anger over it .. I actually think these types of outlets that Kori set-up for the ST members is a good thing..it' helps to reduce stress and provides an opportunity for them to express themselves. I like seeing them being given some modicum of power and building up their self-esteem because of it....they're still fags and sissies but let them eat cake...:lol

:lmao @ the Hot-Sauce challenge....

Midget with the bads

Koolaid_Man
05-02-2012, 12:46 PM
See thread link below...I didn't think Kori would get so butthurt so easily these days..She must be going through something...if you hear me Kori and you're going through something I can make it better...You know I can I'm here for you if you let your hair down and be open to new ideas...:hat

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=196285

LnGrrrR
05-02-2012, 12:47 PM
The rest of the forum is satisfied with the pinking as well. :lol

midnightpulp
05-02-2012, 12:47 PM
:lol

With us out of the picture they can now be free to express themselves...It's the exact same thing with Kobe...once he retires other teams are free to win titles and get some glory :lol...as long as they know that I know that they know it's 5>4 I'm good as all out doors...:lol

You know Tyson made the statement awhile back that Kool had thick skin...and also that he"wanted me to be normal" :lol

well the fact is...I'm ok with the pinking..I'm personally very fulfilled and only come hear to talk shit and make their lives a living hell:lol I have no reason to express anger over it .. I actually think these types of outlets that Kori set-up for the ST members is a good thing..it' helps to reduce stress and provides an opportunity for them to express themselves. I like seeing them being given some modicum of power and building up their self-esteem because of it....they're still fags and sissies but let them eat cake...:lol

:lmao @ the Hot-Sauce challenge....

Midget with the bads

No you're not. It burned your ass not to be able to make a thread knob-slobbing Kirby's 38 points. You were probably on the verge of an ulcer last night :lol. Luckily for you, luva was there to soothe your tummy ache with his semen.

Koolaid_Man
05-02-2012, 03:12 PM
No you're not. It burned your ass not to be able to make a thread knob-slobbing Kirby's 38 points. You were probably on the verge of an ulcer last night :lol. Luckily for you, luva was there to soothe your tummy ache with his semen.

Nothing frustrates me more mid than willful ignorance. Listen I've been pinked before. In fact I knew ahead of time that Kori was going to either ban or pink me. I was hoping ban but she couldn't live without me so she chose pink.

Seriously mid its only a mild inconvienance. Why? Because I can no longer share my secret world with Kori. I miss our private conversations and mutual well wishes. One thing though that I have are her love letters and advice on Sex....

Only she knows mid...She Knows....:lol

In fact Kori has admitted that she's keeping me pink based on her own personal feelings toward me...and that's cool with me...like I told you before me being pinked has nothing to do with you guys...It's all about Kool and Kori.....and you can even throw TimVp in there as a side.

As for the game. I didn't even watch it. Why do you think I wasn't on here talking shit last night. I had a serious poke her game going on. You guys reading me all wrong mid...all wrong...:lol

Katherine Robinson
05-02-2012, 04:01 PM
Just so you all know, Koolaid_Man has come to visit the Robinson household. Him and Dale are like two peas in a pod, like father & illegitimate son.

Dale needed support for the pending assrape of the lakers coming up in round 2 and the eventual 5th ring for Jim Flunkem. He flew Koolaid_man from Houston to Phoenix a few days ago. Sadly, the cable was out yesterday so Dale and Aids_Man played What they call "poke her" wherein they play a poker game and the winner of the hand pokes me with a rusty knife. It's good, wholesome, family fun.

Stale has been entertaining the idea of inviting Aid_man for a 3some. I told him I would welcome the idea if perhaps Ass_man was taller they 5'4 and didn't have a hairline receding faster than Lebron's FG% as the 4th quarter begins. Also, I am not a fan of his dick cheese crackers, I will not go into detail here.

Dale also caught me tebowing today after I heard Celtics beat the Cawks, Im still looking for my front teeth he pulled out with a pair of pliers. Anyways, Go Lakers!!!!

rayjayjohnson
05-02-2012, 04:14 PM
Snore

mavs>spurs
05-02-2012, 04:14 PM
Just so you all know, Koolaid_Man has come to visit the Robinson household. Him and Dale are like two peas in a pod, like father & illegitimate son.

Dale needed support for the pending assrape of the lakers coming up in round 2 and the eventual 5th ring for Jim Flunkem. He flew Koolaid_man from Houston to Phoenix a few days ago. Sadly, the cable was out yesterday so Dale and Aids_Man played What they call "poke her" wherein they play a poker game and the winner of the hand pokes me with a rusty knife. It's good, wholesome, family fun.

Stale has been entertaining the idea of inviting Aid_man for a 3some. I told him I would welcome the idea if perhaps Ass_man was taller they 5'4 and didn't have a hairline receding faster than Lebron's FG% as the 4th quarter begins. Also, I am not a fan of his dick cheese crackers, I will not go into detail here.

Dale also caught me tebowing today after I heard Celtics beat the Cawks, Im still looking for my front teeth he pulled out with a pair of pliers. Anyways, Go Lakers!!!!

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Koolaid_Man
05-02-2012, 04:30 PM

Come to Nappy...

Signed Nappy..

Katherine Robinson
05-02-2012, 04:42 PM
Snore

Don't come round me anymore, Ray. nugget loving fuck, you

Spursfan092120
05-02-2012, 05:01 PM
Buddy of mine does pepper challenges and hot sauce reviews. Ate the world's hottest pepper on Sunday...he's friggin insane.

rayjayjohnson
05-03-2012, 01:30 AM
Don't come round me anymore, Ray. nugget loving fuck, you

Double snore

Katherine Robinson
05-03-2012, 01:50 AM
Double snore

Come mama.

Signed,

Mama

rayjayjohnson
05-03-2012, 02:01 AM
Try harder

Katherine Robinson
05-03-2012, 02:11 AM
Try harder at what?

Do you know how hard to be a good wife? I am never acknowledged for my financial, emotional and physical support of a seniel old man that has the IQ of a piece of foreskin. I slave over a hot stove and a limp dick, you have no idea you nugget worshiper. You like watching some retarded monkeyballer try half court dunks in-game.

You fucking limp-dick bastard, you.

rayjayjohnson
05-03-2012, 03:12 AM
Still the worst novelty account on the site tbh