PDA

View Full Version : Despite Jazz being worse than Spurs, there are no $2 tickets available in Utah

BRHornet45
05-02-2012, 11:09 PM
ok Spur fan so what is going on? For game 1 there were a few hundred $2 tickets available, several hundred $3-6 tickets available, and several thousand $8-12 tickets available. The only high priced tickets were a couple of court side seats. For game 2 it was nearly the same amount available except the cheapest ticket price was raised from $2 to $3.50. now here we are going into game 3 in Utah and as you can see their fan base is supporting their shitty ass team that is down two games to none very well. As a matter of fact the CHEAPEST tickets available for game 3 are $15.55 and $19 and there are only one set of each of them available. the average ticket for game 3 is around $55-$145 per ticket.

sons why are Spurs fans being so cheap this season whenever they have arguably the best team in the league? what more do the fans want? Not even Indiana's joke of a fan base is struggling to get support for the playoffs as much as San Antonio is. this is real talk and I want real answers, not personal attacks or BS speculation. wtf is going on?

UTAH PLAYOFF TICKETS

http://i46.tinypic.com/16bkmdg.jpg

SAN ANTONIO $2 PLAYOFF TICKETS

http://i48.tinypic.com/2h4gdjc.jpg

BanditHiro
05-02-2012, 11:10 PM
well in their case it's a little different. the spurs are a team to get up for the jazz not so much.

pass1st
05-02-2012, 11:12 PM
Son, maybe they just do it to make sure the arenas fill so they can make it harder for road teams

tlongII
05-02-2012, 11:14 PM
Have you seen the MXP to USD exchange rate? That's why.

BRHornet45
05-02-2012, 11:18 PM
well in their case it's a little different. the spurs are a team to get up for the jazz not so much.

son that simply isn't true. as you can see from the 2012 attendance report the Spurs and the Jazz were right beside one another ranking #16 and #17 in road attendance. neither of them are "a team to get up for" as you stated. these are just the facts ...

http://i45.tinypic.com/244ru2s.jpg

http://espn.go.com/nba/attendance/_/sort/awayAvg

crc21209
05-02-2012, 11:23 PM
Son you spend too much damn time worrying about other cities and other teams when you should be worried about your own shit town tbh....

pass1st
05-02-2012, 11:24 PM
BR with the truth bombs, nobody is able to argue with him

BRHornet45
05-02-2012, 11:26 PM
Son you spend too much damn time worrying about other cities and other teams when you should be worried about your own shit town tbh....

son this is what I'm talking about. instead of addressing the issue at hand you differ to personal attacks on my team. I am usually the first to criticize my team and fan base when negative things occur and I have a long history of doing so. however for you as a Spur fan do you not find it absolutely pathetic that their playoff tickets are basically being given away just to get people into the upper bowl seating?

crc21209
05-02-2012, 11:30 PM
son this is what I'm talking about. instead of addressing the issue at hand you differ to personal attacks on my team. I am usually the first to criticize my team and fan base in the past. however for you as a Spur fan do you not find it absolutely pathetic that their playoff tickets are basically being given away just to get people into the upper bowl seating?

Hey, people have lives right? If I lived in SA you could bet your ass I would be there, but unfortunately I live about 3 hours away and I'm a full-time college student with a job so I just can't right now. But as soon as I'm done I'll be moving to SA and become a season ticket holder. :tu And times are hard for some people as well. You never know whats going on in some people's lives. You can only control whether YOU buy a ticket or not right? So what's it to you whether other people are going to the games or not. You don't have any control of it. Whether the tickets are $2, $20, or $200, as long as asses are put in the seats. And the Spurs cant control ticket brokers like Stub Hub and other local ticket outlets from buying loads of tickets and then re-selling them for a cheaper price. I'm sure it happens in every arena and stadium in America.

pass1st
05-02-2012, 11:33 PM
son this is what I'm talking about. instead of addressing the issue at hand you differ to personal attacks on my team. I am usually the first to criticize my team and fan base when negative things occur and I have a long history of doing so. however for you as a Spur fan do you not find it absolutely pathetic that their playoff tickets are basically being given away just to get people into the upper bowl seating?

Son, what do you think about the Monkeyballing today?

Juggity
05-02-2012, 11:36 PM
son that simply isn't true. as you can see from the 2012 attendance report the Spurs and the Jazz were right beside one another ranking #16 and #17 in road attendance. neither of them are "a team to get up for" as you stated. these are just the facts ...

http://i45.tinypic.com/244ru2s.jpg

http://espn.go.com/nba/attendance/_/sort/awayAvg

Son I think you misunderstand the meaning of "a team to get up for."

The implication of being "a team to get up for" is that it is a better team, and one to measure one's own team against. For Utah, this is certainly the case, as the Spurs are likely the last team that Utah will be facing in these playoffs, and they are already on the verge of falling into the 0-3 hole.

The casual Utah fans will be more enthralled with the prospect of coming out to see the last fighting breaths of their own team, as opposed to the casual San Antonio fans, who have to endure an uninteresting blowout series (not that any spurfan is complaining). The Jazz are not a "team to get up for" from the perspective of the spurs because the spurs are on another level. The fans understand that.

rayjayjohnson
05-02-2012, 11:36 PM
sons BR just delivering the goods.

Trainwreck2100
05-02-2012, 11:38 PM
lol that because there's no series for utah after this one, so they have at most 3 more games in Salt Lake

ElNono
05-02-2012, 11:39 PM
son, Utah tickets are in high demand because they know these are probably the first and last two games of the playoffs at their arena.

SpursIndonesia
05-02-2012, 11:40 PM
San Antonians are cheap Spurs fans in bunches, no doubt about that. I can understand if this is a soccer game in a developing world country like mine, but for a playoff basketball game in US freakin A ?? Yeah economy's bad, but your country is still having per capita GNP of almost 40 thousands US$, right ??

ElNono
05-02-2012, 11:41 PM
If the Spurs would sell tickets for $10 and up, only drug dealing be@ners would be able to afford them, thus ruining the poor family atmosphere :cry

Spurs9
05-02-2012, 11:43 PM
Who cares man? Do you have a ticket price watching fetish or something? The jazz tickets are all sold because the fans only have the opportunity to go to 2 more games before they are gone. Sure I can get cheap tickets to any game, but why would I want to sit all the way at the top? If I go to a game I'm sitting lower level. Not to mention the economy is in bad still

BlackSwordsMan
05-02-2012, 11:43 PM
Illegals like elnono send 90% of their money back home spicbeaner fan's can't afford spur tickets. :cry

HarlemHo 37
05-02-2012, 11:44 PM

Son, you don't get it. In a tight economy, Spurs fans like to give back to the community. How is getting things cheap such a bad thing? I'm sure you're one of the few who goes grocery shopping without the bonus card because you'd rather pay regular price. When you shop on Amazon, you don't look for the best buy, because that would be like stealing from retailers. Just because Spurs fans don't want to scalp and bleed their fans dry, the're pathetic:lmao And what would you call Knick fans who charge $500 dollars for a $25 upper level seat?

BlackSwordsMan
05-02-2012, 11:44 PM
lol@hornet fans not buying tickets because majority of them stayed in texas and raised the crime level
thank you based katrina

ElNono
05-02-2012, 11:45 PM
Illegals like elnono send 90% of their money back home spicbeaner fan's can't afford spur tickets. :cry

that too :cry

InRareForm
05-02-2012, 11:45 PM
BRHornets pussy count: .2

BRHornet45
05-02-2012, 11:47 PM
lol that because there's no series for utah after this one, so they have at most 3 more games in Salt Lake

but son what if Utah evens up the series 2-2? anything can happen remember last season when the #8 seed Grizzlies beat the ever living bejesus out of the #1 seed Spurs?

I do agree that the Spurs are arguably the best team in the NBA right now, but anything can happen.

Trainwreck2100
05-02-2012, 11:49 PM
but son what if Utah evens up the series 2-2? anything can happen remember last season when the #8 seed Grizzlies beat the ever living bejesus out of the #1 seed Spurs?

I do agree that the Spurs are arguably the best team in the NBA right now, but anything can happen.

i said a there's only three possible home games, which would happen if they won 2 games.

BRHornet45
05-02-2012, 11:49 PM
BRHornets pussy count: .2

this coming from a man with no dick

lolz

BRHornet45
05-02-2012, 11:50 PM
i said a there's only three possible home games, which would happen if they won 2 games.

but they could win the entire series and advance to round two.

Trainwreck2100
05-02-2012, 11:51 PM
but they could win the entire series and advance to round two.

yes, and i could be crushed by a meteorite when i walk out of my house, but both chances are very slim

tediousj
05-02-2012, 11:52 PM
Can't speak for everyone, but I'm not spending my money watching the Spurs run the Jazz into the ground. F that. I'd rather wait until at least the next round. I had a feeling these two games would be blowouts.

ElNono
05-02-2012, 11:54 PM
but son what if Utah evens up the series 2-2?

No

anything can happen remember last season when the #8 seed Grizzlies beat the ever living bejesus out of the #1 seed Spurs?

That series went to Memphis 1-1, and didn't include any 30 point vicious beatdown.

lefty
05-02-2012, 11:55 PM
Team Leader Belli didnt lead NO to the playoffs

Dunc n Dave
05-02-2012, 11:56 PM
ok Spur fan so what is going on? For game 1 there were a few hundred $2 tickets available, several hundred $3-6 tickets available, and several thousand $8-12 tickets available.

lol "several thousand" exaggerate much? :lmao

Your pic clearly shows only 1,120 total tickets available. Please explain how SEVERAL thousand of the 1,120 tickets available can be in the $8-12 range?

Why stop at several thousand? Why not say tens of thousands of tickets were still available? That would get people to check out your thread, you attention whore, you... :rolleyes

BRHornet45
05-02-2012, 11:56 PM
yes, and i could be crushed by a meteorite when i walk out of my house, but both chances are very slim

true, true

but son the real issue is that no other team in the playoffs have the amount of cheap tickets that San Antonio does. it would be different if this was a mid-season, weekday game in San Antonio vs the Bobcats ... but its round one of the playoffs lol.

BRHornet45
05-02-2012, 11:58 PM
lol "several thousand" exaggerate much? :lmao

Your pic clearly shows only 1,120 total tickets available. Please explain how SEVERAL thousand of the 1,120 tickets available can be in the $8-12 range?

Why stop at several thousand? Why not say tens of thousands of tickets were still available? That would get people to check out your thread, you attention whore, you... :rolleyes

son I will admit that was a typo. as stated in the original thread there were several HUNDRED available. my bad.

pass1st
05-02-2012, 11:59 PM
Son, what would you say if they made it to finals and game 7 tickets went for 2.50?

Trainwreck2100
05-03-2012, 12:01 AM
true, true

but son the real issue is that no other team in the playoffs have the amount of cheap tickets that San Antonio does. it would be different if this was a mid-season, weekday game in San Antonio vs the Bobcats ... but its round one of the playoffs lol.

you realize that's not the face value of the tickets right? The people that bought them are selling them for a loss.

Landon Donofag
05-03-2012, 12:02 AM
BR droppin truth bombs.

lots of ass hurt spurfan in this thread :lol

BRHornet45
05-03-2012, 12:03 AM
Son, what would you say if they made it to finals and game 7 tickets went for 2.50?

then son I would probably hop on a plane and go check it out.

Landon Donofag
:cry:cry:cry

Trainwreck2100
lol nothing new the jazz wcf didn't even sell out when they met for that

BRHornet45
05-03-2012, 12:04 AM
you realize that's not the face value of the tickets right? The people that bought them are selling them for a loss.

which makes it even more pathetic

son that just shows the lack of demand for Spurs games having to sell PLAYOFF TICKETS for $2-10.

Trainwreck2100
05-03-2012, 12:06 AM
which makes it even more pathetic

son that just shows the lack of demand for Spurs games having to sell PLAYOFF TICKETS for $2-10.

That's what happens when your team makes the playoffs 13 years in a row. Stagnancy, do you know what that's like?

BRHornet45
05-03-2012, 12:06 AM
real talk ... most San Antonio sports fans are probably gearing up for football season and don't even care about the NBA. San Antonio is more of a bandwagon football town than it is a basketball town (Cowboys, Saints, Texans).

BRHornet45
05-03-2012, 12:09 AM
That's what happens when your team makes the playoffs 13 years in a row. Stagnancy, do you know what that's like?

son that makes no sense. you're saying that just because your team has made it to the playoffs 13 years in a row that it is an excuse for shitty fan support during the playoffs? are you sure you want to stick with that one?

Trainwreck2100
05-03-2012, 12:09 AM
real talk ... most San Antonio sports fans are probably gearing up for football season and don't even care about the NBA. San Antonio is more of a bandwagon football town than it is a basketball town (Cowboys, Saints, Texans).

lol the saints, we only wanted your team cause we smelled blood in the water.

BRHornet45
05-03-2012, 12:13 AM
lol the saints, we only wanted your team cause we smelled blood in the water.

lol son San Antonio wasn't even a half ass decent temporary place for the Saints to play anyways. San Antonio is a horrible market and their biggest attraction is a dirty little creek.

Best Texas Markets

1. Dallas/Fort Worth
2. Houston
3. Austin
4. Corpus Christi
5. Galveston
6. Lubbock
7. San Antonio

Trainwreck2100
05-03-2012, 12:14 AM
son that makes no sense. you're saying that just because your team has made it to the playoffs 13 years in a row that it is an excuse for shitty fan support during the playoffs? are you sure you want to stick with that one?

It's more to say from our season ticket holders, the people selling the tickets. When the SBC center was built the lower class was voted out of the arena, that's just the way it is. When the Dome was up the spurs had $5 tickets did that mean then our support was shitty? The people buy the tickets and don't want to go, it's the season ticket holder's priority.

BRHornet45
05-03-2012, 12:17 AM
It's more to say from our season ticket holders, the people selling the tickets. When the SBC center was built the lower class was voted out of the arena, that's just the way it is. When the Dome was up the spurs had $5 tickets did that mean then our support was shitty? The people buy the tickets and don't want to go, it's the season ticket holder's priority.

well son the Hornets had 10,000 season ticket holders this season many of which sold their shitty team games during the regular season for like $.50-10.00 like many other NBA teams season ticket holders did as well. Spur fan had funny comments to make about it then, but now that round one PLAYOFF TICKETS for the Spurs can be purchased for as little as $2.00 some of them are mad. some are very mad about it too.

HarlemHo 37
05-03-2012, 12:20 AM

And most New Orleans fans unless diehard, probably don't even realize they have a professional basketball team. It's an around the clock Saints and Tigers town. It's a shame too... So many desperate cities out there looking for a basketball franchise, and NO gets to keep theirs. It's like the NBA wants the Horenets to fail.

Girasuck
05-03-2012, 12:21 AM
It's called the Atlanta Braves syndrome. Once your fan base gets use to the playoffs year after year after year, it take a deep run to get said fan base excited.

Trainwreck2100
05-03-2012, 12:23 AM
well son the Hornets had 10,000 season ticket holders this season many of which sold their shitty team games during the regular season for like $.50-10.00 like many other NBA teams season ticket holders did as well. Spur fan had funny comments to make about it then, but now that round one PLAYOFF TICKETS for the Spurs can be purchased for as little as $2.00 some of them are mad. some are very mad about it too.

since when is it bad to give tickets away?

BRHornet45
05-03-2012, 12:24 AM
And most New Orleans fans unless diehard, probably don't even realize they have a professional basketball team. It's an around the clock Saints and Tigers town. It's a shame too... So many desperate cities out there looking for a basketball franchise, and NO gets to keep theirs. It's like the NBA wants the Horenets to fail.

yet the Hornets even during a shitty, rebuilding year still generated more revenue and had better attendance than ...

Indiana
Detroit
New Jersey
Milwaukee
Charlotte
Sacramento

and were neck and neck with ...

Atlanta
Houston
Phoenix
Memphis

now son get back to the point of this thread.

BRHornet45
05-03-2012, 12:27 AM
since when is it bad to give tickets away?

son do you believe that is why the Spurs have hundreds upon hundreds of $2-6 playoff tickets available? because people want to give them away? this could be the reason. it could possibly be the Spurs organization themselves just trying to fill up the upper level of the arena to make it look like a legit sellout.

midnightpulp
05-03-2012, 12:28 AM
Why is Spurfan getting so defensive? Who gives a shit?

Xevious
05-03-2012, 12:28 AM
Two things...

The SA crowd isn't nearly as strong as it once was. The crowds in the dome or the old hemisphere arena were LOUD. Now not so much. Plus we don't sell out as much as we used to it seems. Attribute that to being spoiled for so long, or people just not caring as much anymore... I really don't know. It's a shame though. The city shows a lot of love and support, they just aren't showing it at the games. $2 tickets for a playoff game is strange.

Second thing, nobody here gives two shits about the Jazz since Malone left town. If this series were against the Lakers, Mavs, Suns, or even the Rockets, you'd see a lot higher prices. As it is now, the Spurs are just beating up a bottom feeder.

Trainwreck2100
05-03-2012, 12:29 AM
son do you believe that is why the Spurs have hundreds upon hundreds of $2-6 playoff tickets available? because people want to give them away? this could be the reason. it could possibly be the Spurs organization themselves just trying to fill up the upper level of the arena to make it look like a legit sellout.

the spurs don't use stub hub they use ticketmaster

pass1st
05-03-2012, 12:31 AM

Son, why do the Spurs sell tickets that low anyways? They seem to have loyal fans who wouldn't mind buying nosebleeders for 30 bucks.

Girasuck
05-03-2012, 12:31 AM
the spurs don't use stub hub they use ticketmaster

The Jazz don't use stub hub either. Stub hub is a secondary ticket market, and honestly is a better gauge to see how in demand tickets are for any event or team.

BRHornet45
05-03-2012, 12:34 AM
The Jazz don't use stub hub either. Stub hub is a secondary ticket market, and honestly is a better gauge to see how in demand tickets are for any event or team.

this

and that is why the concern is there for Spur fan. I think if any other NBA city had a damn strong team like the Spurs are this season then tickets would be in high demand. the Spurs deserve a strong fan base for how well they have been performing this season on the court. not a bunch of $2 and $6 cheapskates who are probably also bitching about having to spend $9 on a beer too.

HomerFan092120
05-03-2012, 12:34 AM
Why is Spurfan getting so defensive? Who gives a shit?

Because nobody and I mean NOBODY....comes into our house.....our forum.....and dare to say anything negative about my Spurs! No matter what it is!!!

I've spent years defending this site against Kool.....not one thread went by that I didn't respond too........BR is no different...I actually had a job interview for tomorrow but I canceled because I will not sleep until we take care of this troll and protect this beautiful utopia that LJ and Kori built.

HarlemHo 37
05-03-2012, 12:35 AM
yet the Hornets even during a shitty, rebuilding year still generated more revenue and had better attendance than ...

Indiana
Detroit
New Jersey
Milwaukee
Charlotte
Sacramento

and were neck and neck with ...

Atlanta
Houston
Phoenix
Memphis

now son get back to the point of this thread.

Well then, here's the point. Maybe Spurs fans would rather watch the game in front of their 50" flat screen HDTV with a fridge full of beer as opposed to sitting in the nosebleeds with a pair of binoculars, watching varsity pulverize JV. You won't see $2 tickets in rounds 2,3 and 4.

midnightpulp
05-03-2012, 12:38 AM
Because nobody and I mean NOBODY....comes into our house.....our forum.....and dare to say anything negative about my Spurs! No matter what it is!!!

I've spent years defending this site against Kool.....not one thread went by that I didn't respond too........BR is no different...I actually had a job interview for tomorrow but I canceled because I will not sleep until we take care of this troll and protect this beautiful utopia that LJ and Kori built.

:lol

Oh, and have you sculpted a statue of Yu Darvish yet?

Trainwreck2100
05-03-2012, 12:39 AM
Son, why do the Spurs sell tickets that low anyways? They seem to have loyal fans who wouldn't mind buying nosebleeders for 30 bucks.
that's how much they are face value

this

and that is why the concern is there for Spur fan. I think if any other NBA city had a damn strong team like the Spurs are this season then tickets would be in high demand. the Spurs deserve a strong fan base for how well they have been performing this season on the court. not a bunch of $2 and $6 cheapskates who are probably also bitching about having to spend $9 on a beer too.

The tickets are being given away by the season ticket holders, buyer demand isn't dictating the price seller "demand" (the fact that they don't want them) is. And it's not $9 for beer. And the smart people pregame in the parking lot.

BRHornet45
05-03-2012, 12:41 AM
that's how much they are face value

The tickets are being given away by the season ticket holders, buyer demand isn't dictating the price seller "demand" (the fact that they don't want them) is. And it's not $9 for beer. And the smart people pregame in the parking lot.

son how much is beer at AT&T Center? in New Orleans it is $7 for medium, $9 for large. however outside the arena during pregame they offer $1 beer (smaller cups) and free beer for season ticket holders.

Rain318
05-03-2012, 12:48 AM
Son , with respect. . . nobody cares but u

BRHornet45
05-03-2012, 12:51 AM
Son , with respect. . . nobody cares but u

nice 68th post son congrats!

Trainwreck2100
05-03-2012, 12:56 AM
son how much is beer at at&t center? In new orleans it is $7 for medium, $9 for large. However outside the arena during pregame they offer $1 beer (smaller cups) and free beer for season ticket holders.

iirc 7.50

Spursfan092120
05-03-2012, 01:15 AM
http://deadspin.com/5905839/the-most-unwanted-tickets-of-the-nba-season-were-in-new-orleans

tediousj
05-03-2012, 01:15 AM
lol son San Antonio wasn't even a half ass decent temporary place for the Saints to play anyways. San Antonio is a horrible market and their biggest attraction is a dirty little creek.

Best Texas Markets

1. Dallas/Fort Worth
2. Houston
3. Austin
4. Corpus Christi
5. Galveston
6. Lubbock
7. San Antonio

:lmao putting Corpus Krispy in the top 5...

BRHornet45
05-03-2012, 01:18 AM
lol 2 sections in the arena for a shitty team that were 70 cents cheaper than a section in Indiana with a playoff team. who cares if a couple of sections had cheaper seats? the Hornets still had better attendance and generated more revenue than 6 other teams who had a better product on the floor this season (other than CHA).

BRHornet45
05-03-2012, 01:19 AM
oh son and at least our cheap section tickets went for $8.06 during the regular season. Spurs playoff tickets in their cheap section can be purchased for $2.00.

mabrignani
05-03-2012, 01:23 AM
im pretty sure those $2 tickets are to watch the game outside

if so that totally punks this son guys whole thread knocking the spurs front office.

Axe Murderer
05-03-2012, 01:34 AM
:lol at some Spurfans fighting this tooth and nail

mabrignani
05-03-2012, 02:19 AM
:lmao putting Corpus Krispy in the top 5...
lol yeah no way we would ever get a sports team bigger than the hooks we have now.

xellos88330
05-03-2012, 10:40 AM
I actually think it was due to the times the games were played. Noon on Sunday is not a good time for most people in San Antonio considering the large hispanic population (church is a big deal in the culture). 6pm on a workday isn't good either. Most people have just gotten home and just want to chill.

I personally think it is bullshit that there aren't more people who will go to see the Spurs regardless. They have Saturday services, and what better place to chill and have a beer than watching your team crush another team. No excuses... GET YOUR ASSES INTO THE STANDS PEOPLE!!!

WeNeedLength
05-03-2012, 10:56 AM
this

Concern?

:lmao:lmao:lmao

I liked it when you brought substantial goods like when you trash on Duncan and Kobe. I feel this troll job lacks. But, somehow.... just somehow.... you get tons of hooks.

Once the Jazz get swept you will see the prices go back up as no one gives a fuck about the Jazz.

Bill_Brasky
05-03-2012, 11:02 AM
These beatdowns have been so vicious I'm starting to think $2 was too much tbh

TimmehC
05-03-2012, 11:06 AM
Round 1 just isn't classy enough for Spurfan to show up.

jestersmash
05-03-2012, 11:14 AM
Do you really think someone like this:

HJV9w3Pd6Rw

Would be financially able and willing to pay more than $2 for a playoff seat?

San Antonio is far and away the poorest of the major central Texas cities. Most of the wealthy people in Texas reside in Dallas, Houston, and Austin.

I'd be shocked if I ever saw $2 playoff seats in Dallas, but San Antonio? Not really that shocking tbh.

Dex
05-03-2012, 11:20 AM
4>0, son. God Bless.

DMC
05-03-2012, 12:01 PM
Jazz fans also don't want to watch their local announcers.

D-Wade #3
05-03-2012, 12:09 PM
Lol br trollin sons

DJB
05-03-2012, 12:22 PM
Have you seen the MXP to USD exchange rate? That's why.

:lol

Brazil
05-03-2012, 12:45 PM
son, the spurs are a classy organization. San Antonio fans are poor so they offer $2 tickets. They are doing that for the kids :cry

BlairForceDejuan
05-03-2012, 01:08 PM
son wake us up when the Finals start. All dis shit right now is still pre season. Why go to preseason games son.