PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy vs Reality

RaZon
05-03-2012, 02:02 AM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_2m2qh1ZBHq8/TQF3N9bB-_I/AAAAAAAAEjU/ovQyWbube08/s1600/Frazetta_Silver_Warrior.jpg (http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_2m2qh1ZBHq8/TQF3N9bB-_I/AAAAAAAAEjU/ovQyWbube08/s1600/Frazetta_Silver_Warrior.jpg)

Fantasy beats the hell out of reality.

uYWSOzFMZjg (http://uYWSOzFMZjg)

http://silentgents.com/Chaney/images/Chaney025.jpg (http://silentgents.com/Chaney/pages/Chaney026.html)

Woo Bum-kon
05-03-2012, 02:08 AM
:lmao You think you are contributing to this board by pointing out the obvious reason why people enjoy fantasy?

RaZon
05-03-2012, 02:17 AM
http://www.comic-covers.com/Marvel/Magazines/Monsters%20of%20the%20Movies/images/monstersofthemovies04.jpg (http://www.comic-covers.com/Marvel/Magazines/Monsters%20of%20the%20Movies/imagepages/image5.html)

RaZon
05-03-2012, 02:19 AM
:lmao You think you are contributing to this board by pointing out the obvious reason why people enjoy fantasy?

Sure beats following me around like you do.

Ok Woo, until we see a thread out of you.

See ya~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Woo Bum-kon
05-03-2012, 02:21 AM
Ok Woo, until we see a thread out of you.

See ya~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You keep posting shit like this, but you respond anyway.

RaZon
05-03-2012, 02:35 AM
You keep posting shit like this, but you respond anyway.

You keep bitching about everything I do as you spend all your time on my threads.....haha!!!!!!!!

Ok if I say one more thing to you without you posting a thread, self bannishment.

Blake
05-03-2012, 10:41 AM
Fantasy beats the hell out of reality.

Yeah, I figured your real life really isn't as great as you make it out to be.

CubanMustGo
05-03-2012, 10:57 AM
Fantasy: People enjoy the threads RaZon starts.

Reality: :rolleyes :bang :sleep:flipoff:troll:stfu:loser

manufan10
05-03-2012, 11:01 AM
We all know about your appearance vs reality. You claim a lot of things, but deep down we all know they're not true. You're not fooling anyone.

RaZon
05-04-2012, 07:07 AM
Yeah, I figured your real life really isn't as great as you make it out to be.

Prove me wrong.

RaZon
05-04-2012, 07:07 AM
We all know about your appearance vs reality. You claim a lot of things, but deep down we all know they're not true. You're not fooling anyone.

Prove me wrong.

RaZon
05-04-2012, 07:14 AM
Fantasy: RaZon thinking he's an expert on sprinters.

Reality: Me exposing his lack of knowledge regarding Devin Hester, thus making chump meat out of the maestro.

Rookies:rolleyes

Pay attention...

Historically speaking 40 times have always been suspect. Since that is the case a guys "official" 40 time will always be what he ran at the combine. Now that we have the combine. Those "pro day" times are snickered at. The reason being they are usually faster than what we saw at the combine.

For you to not understand that tells me you don't know shit about this.

But you can prove yourself. If you were going to run the fastest defensive backs in a 100 talking about all time, who would fill these lanes.

lane

1.was a 9.4 guy while at Wisconsin
2.ran A 10.16
3.Olympic sprinter
4.ran a 10.08 in college
5.NCAA 100 yard finalist
6.a 10.20 guy while at Kansas State

Just put a name beside the accomplishment.

I'll tell you point blank, you don't know shit!

RaZon
05-04-2012, 07:17 AM
Fantasy: People enjoy the threads RaZon starts.

Reality: :rolleyes :bang :sleep:flipoff:troll:stfu:loser

Ok ok...how do you rewrap a loaf of bread. Riveting!!!

manufan10
05-04-2012, 07:28 AM
Prove me wrong.

Your inability to post proof of some of your claims is a big one. If I had a "vast collection" of things, I wouldn't be ashamed of showing people. You're all talk, slick, but of little to no substance. You won't back up your claims, because they're simply false. No harm done, it's not like you're the first person who has lied about themselves on the internet just to make themselves look better.

RaZon
05-04-2012, 07:51 AM
Your inability to post proof of some of your claims is a big one. If I had a "vast collection" of things, I wouldn't be ashamed of showing people. You're all talk, slick, but of little to no substance. You won't back up your claims, because they're simply false. No harm done, it's not like you're the first person who has lied about themselves on the internet just to make themselves look better.

I mentioned I was a football/track/music historian. I 've proven that. I am an artist, I've proven that. You've seen me break down a football game from a betting perspective, so I've shown I know how to gamble. I'm not going to go thru all that bullshit with taking a bunch of pictures and trying to prove a bunch of music. If you/anyone hasn't figured out by now I'm deeply into music, you aren't paying attention. I just added two more CD's and 4 more tapes yesterday. What it is is this is the internet and it will always be.."yeah right"....that is simply how it's always been. I realize that, it's to be expected. Everyones duty is to always ....you're full of shit!...that will never change.

Only a guy like me would know about this...

M1FzZMqYwQE (http://M1FzZMqYwQE)

If we are talking early Texas blues then it's...

Blind Lemon Jefferson
Henry Thomas
T-Bone Walker
Ramblin Thomas
Ida May Mack
Bo Jones
Will Day
Jack Ranger
Black Ivory King
Blind Willie Johnson...actually gospel
Little Hat Jones
Funny Papa Smith
Black Boy Shine
Joe Pullum
Texas Alexander
Otis Harris
Bessie Tucker
Willie Reed
Black Ace
Gene Campbell

You have idea how many doors you'd have to knock on to find somebody who could compile that list?

Anytime anyone brags on the internet here they come, that's been going on since day one. People have this thing about..."I'll show him!"....I love it! What's so cool is that everything I say is 100% true, that makes it really fun. Who here thinks I don't also post on boards about blues/football and track?

manufan10
05-04-2012, 08:20 AM
Why bring up your "vast collection" if you're not going to back it up when questioned about it? Seems to me that it's because you're lying about it.

Blake
05-04-2012, 08:21 AM
Prove me wrong.

nah, don't care enough to. I've seen enough to think you are a loser.

But if you feel the need to change our minds that your not a huge loser, then prove you're not.

Woo Bum-kon
05-04-2012, 08:22 AM
Why bring up your "vast collection" if you're not going to back it up when questioned about it? Seems to me that it's because you're lying about it.

Clearly. He is all too willing to "prove" how knowledgeable about Blues he is, but when somebody asks for hard evidence, he all of a sudden doesn't think he has to prove anything to anybody.

RaZon
05-04-2012, 08:26 AM

I was an all league running back in high school. Have won tons of dance contests. I have done 90 pushups in 90 seconds. More than once I've slept with twins. Can bench 425. Have over 10,000 books. All very true, yet you will..."yeah right:rolleyes" Of course you will accuse me of lying that's how it is on these boards. it's no big deal. I probably have more music than I'm bragging about. The thing is I don't lie.

RaZon
05-04-2012, 08:28 AM
nah, don't care enough to. I've seen enough to think you are a loser.

But if you feel the need to change our minds that your not a huge loser, then prove you're not.

I don't care enought about anyones opinion to hassle with a bunch of pictures. I think you're a punk. Are you really worried about that?

Nobody here has impressed me at all.

manufan10
05-04-2012, 08:46 AM
I was an all league running back in high school. Have won tons of dance contests. I have done 90 pushups in 90 seconds. More than once I've slept with twins. Can bench 425. Have over 10,000 books. All very true, yet you will..."yeah right:rolleyes" Of course you will accuse me of lying that's how it is on these boards. it's no big deal. I probably have more music than I'm bragging about. The thing is I don't lie.

:lmao

Were you wrong on Devin Hester, yes or no?

RaZon
05-04-2012, 08:57 AM

Were you wrong on Devin Hester, yes or no?

I'm a football/track freak. I can list every single sub 9.5/10.20 sprinter who ever played in the NFL. I can run down every NFL teams fastest fantasy 4x1 teams. I can also do that for every school in America if they had sprinters. I don't make mistakes.

They have the combine for a reason, one of those reasons is to see how things "really" are with these players. Speed being very important. Football 40's have always been a shady deal. so many fast 40 times given out for guys who simply didn't warrant it. The football people but little faith in times ran outside the combine. Yep, they think.,..bullshit! So a players "official" time with be that combine time. There Hester ran a 4.41. As a high school track guy a 4.4 would be about right since he never broke a 10.4 100m. A 4.2...nay!!!

I knew all about his pro day run, I like everyone who understands football puts little into "pro day" times. We go with the combine.

I have a lot of interests but my pet is this sprinter/football trip. Here I have no equals. I have it totally/completely covered. Yes...hobby...would fit.

Go ahead quiz me, I love to show off.

manufan10
05-04-2012, 09:01 AM
You love to show off, unless questioned about some of the stuff you claim you have. What a coincidence.

RaZon
05-04-2012, 09:07 AM
You love to show off, unless questioned about some of the stuff you claim you have. What a coincidence.

Let's see I'm almost 33, started collecting music at around 15. I'm into...

rockabilly
country
prewar blues
postwar blues
Oldies
America rock
British rock
alternative

....I 'm a yard sale/thrift shop/junk store freak. $$$$$ has never been a problem. Now add music off Rhapsody, Youtube, WE7. Music friends have recorded for me.

Yet you think I need to bullshit....hahaha!!!!!!!! I say I have around 6000 records/tapes/CD's combined. So how many does a guy who started collecting 17 years ago really have?

Woo Bum-kon
05-04-2012, 09:09 AM
:lol I still don't get why RaZon thinks it makes more sense to claim to have a gigantic music collection over and over again instead of just posting pics of it. What he is doing makes no sense right now.

manufan10
05-04-2012, 09:11 AM
http://www.albumartexchange.us/images/collection.jpg

RaZon
05-04-2012, 09:23 AM
http://www.albumartexchange.us/images/collection.jpg

I have my Fortress of Solitude (garage) it's a combination gym, recording studio, library. I have wall to wall books/music/pictures/magazines. What you showed there is cold and boring.

I have more cassette tapes than anything else. So many I don't have enought room to display them so they are in boxes.

This is not Casey Bill Weldon, this is an older guy named Will Weldon. On blues boards this has always been a debate. When this tune was recorded Casey Bill would have been 18, anyone really believe an 18 year old kid is singing this....me either.

vY5Jv-qwrFM (http://vY5Jv-qwrFM)

That cat in the background wll say...play it Mr Will.....which gives it away.

manufan10
05-04-2012, 09:24 AM

RaZon
05-04-2012, 09:29 AM

translation

Yes I know you have all that music, but that's not fun. Fun is saying you don't.

manufan10
05-04-2012, 09:32 AM
I'm laughing at the fact that you have to try and impress everyone here with how much you say you have.

RaZon
05-04-2012, 09:44 AM
I'm laughing at the fact that you have to try and impress everyone here with how much you say you have.

I get a kick out of this..."no you don't!"...when it's really yes I do. It's fucking funny how there is always this need to..."I'll show him".....hahaha!!!!!! My favorite is..."you Googled that",,hahaha!!!!! People have this thing about anyone who say they can do something. I like to have fun with that. When it's all true it's truly comical to watch guys like you.

CuckingFunt
05-04-2012, 09:46 AM
I have more cassette tapes than anything else.

The chosen format of all music experts.

manufan10
05-04-2012, 09:48 AM
I get a kick out of this..."no you don't!"...when it's really yes I do. It's fucking funny how there is always this need to..."I'll show him".....hahaha!!!!!! My favorite is..."you Googled that",,hahaha!!!!! People have this thing about anyone who say they can do something. I like to have fun with that. When it's all true it's truly comical to watch guys like you.

You have such a need to prove everything, but you choose not to when the easiest thing to do is presented to you. That leads everyone to believe that you're lying. It's easy to claim that you have a vast collection, but it's not that difficult to prove it. Yet, with you, it's like pulling teeth.

RaZon
05-04-2012, 09:54 AM
You have such a need to prove everything, but you choose not to when the easiest thing to do is presented to you. That leads everyone to believe that you're lying. It's easy to claim that you have a vast collection, but it's not that difficult to prove it. Yet, with you, it's like pulling teeth.

If I told you I could do all those lists in football and track you'd call me a liar......right? You know I'm telling the truth.

If I told you I can name ever single prewar bluesman who recoreded you'd call me a liar. You know I'm telling the truth.

If I said I was an artist you'd call me a liar. You know Im telling the truth.

Yet now I have to lie about collecting music? You act like that is really complex ordeal....why? What music lover doesn't have a ton of music? I have a buddy who has three times what I have.

manufan10
05-04-2012, 09:56 AM
If I told you I could do all those lists in football and track you'd call me a liar......right? You know I'm telling the truth.

If I told you I can name ever single prewar bluesman who recoreded you'd call me a liar. You know I'm telling the truth.

If I said I was an artist you'd call me a liar. You know Im telling the truth.

Yet now I have to lie about collecting music? You act like that is really complex ordeal....why? What music lover doesn't have a ton of music? I have a buddy who has three times what I have.

How do I know if you're telling the truth? It's the internet. You're not the first person to lie and you won't be the last person either.

RaZon
05-04-2012, 10:00 AM
How do I know if you're telling the truth? It's the internet. You're not the first person to lie and you won't be the last person either.

So how much music would have you..."sure I believe that?"....well? Keep in mind I've been collecting all I could from a ton of sources for 17 years. I 've been all over the place looking for music, have had people off the net send me stuff, buddies at work set me up with some stuff. Then all those places I mentioned above. So in your opinion whats believable?

Tomorrow my girlfriends grandmother is having a yard sale, she lives in one of those retirement trailor parks. The park is having a big sale, there must be 300 trailers there. I'll be there early to set things out for granny then I'll hit the others sales. I'll without question find something I like. I've been doing that for 17 years.

manufan10
05-04-2012, 10:19 AM
It's pretty simple. Post a picture of this epic collection. You're so proud of it, yet when asked to present some sort of picture evidence you balk at the idea.

Woo Bum-kon
05-04-2012, 10:41 AM
Here comes hemann to try and defend another shitty poster.

RaZon
05-04-2012, 10:41 AM
It's pretty simple. Post a picture of this epic collection. You're so proud of it, yet when asked to present some sort of picture evidence you balk at the idea.

You can't even answer a simple question. One more time.."so how much music should a freak like me with with plenty of $$$$, who is trying to collect have? Answer the question!

Blake
05-04-2012, 10:44 AM

yeah right :rolleyes

Blake
05-04-2012, 10:45 AM
You can't even answer a simple question. One more time.."so how much music should a freak like me with with plenty of $$$$, who is trying to collect have? Answer the question!

How much $$$$$ do you have?

manufan10
05-04-2012, 10:48 AM

I would, but you continuously dance around my point.

RaZon
05-04-2012, 10:51 AM

You gotta love it. And I do!

RaZon
05-04-2012, 10:52 AM
How much $$$$$ do you have?

Let's just say there is nothing I want I can't have.

RaZon
05-04-2012, 10:53 AM
I would, but you continuously dance around my point.

I already guessed around 6000...that's dancing? So what is realistic?

manufan10
05-04-2012, 10:57 AM
I already guessed around 6000...that's dancing? So what is realistic?

I never asked how many records, tapes, or CD's you claim to have. I wondered why you have no qualms about proving how much you know, but when asked to prove you have around 6,000 records, tapes, etc. you balk at the idea that you should have to prove anything. What is there to hide? If I had a collection that vast, I would proudly post pictures.

RaZon
05-04-2012, 11:05 AM
I never asked how many records, tapes, or CD's you claim to have. I wondered why you have no qualms about proving how much you know, but when asked to prove you have around 6,000 records, tapes, etc. you balk at the idea that you should have to prove anything. What is there to hide? If I had a collection that vast, I would proudly post pictures.

What is so hard about picking some number you think a guy like me should have? You really don't have a clue yet can tell me I can't have what I do...:rolleyes What do you base that on?

redzero
05-04-2012, 11:10 AM
RaZon, which is easier: proving that you have 6000 records, CD's, and tapes through words or through pics?

manufan10
05-04-2012, 11:10 AM
What is so hard about picking some number you think a guy like me should have? You really don't have a clue yet can tell me I can't have what I do...:rolleyes What do you base that on?

I've noticed a trend with you. Whenever someone calls you out, you try to turn the tables by repeatedly asking questions. At the same time, you completely avoid what another poster has asked of you, yet you demand an answer for your question.

Blake
05-04-2012, 11:13 AM
You gotta love it. And I do!

RaZon
05-04-2012, 11:14 AM
RaZon, which is easier: proving that you have 6000 records, CD's, and tapes through words or through pics?

There is another option.

Why would anyone have this need to bullshit about how much music they have? Hell, kids have how many songs loaded on their IPods? How hard would it be to have collected a ton of stuff over a 17 year period? It's pretty obvious I know music and have a passion for it. Why wouldn't a single guy with that love for music not have a ton of it?

I have three sisters who own a ton of stuff, I have friends with a ton of music. If I was going to bullshit I could also get all their music together and triple my 6000, take a picture and blow everyone away. I don't have to play that. I have the music but won't be taking any pictures.

Blake
05-04-2012, 11:17 AM
Let's just say there is nothing I want I can't have.

yeah I guess it doesn't take much money to live out your fantasy of being a dirty barbarian that lives in a place with even dirtier skanks and no air conditioning.

redzero
05-04-2012, 11:18 AM
It's not obvious that you know music. Again, you dodged a question. You keep telling people that what you claim is true instead of just providing evidence. Why is that?

manufan10
05-04-2012, 11:18 AM
There is another option.

Why would anyone have this need to bullshit about how much music they have? Hell, kids have how many songs loaded on their IPods? How hard would it be to have collected a ton of stuff over a 17 year period? It's pretty obvious I know music and have a passion for it. Why wouldn't a single guy with that love for music not have a ton of it?

So why not post a picture of it and silence the doubters?

manufan10
05-04-2012, 11:20 AM
If I claim that I have a large collection of football, basketball, and baseball cards, and someone calls me out, I would have no qualms about posting a picture and proving them wrong. I would take pride in what is mine, and not be ashamed of it. Now, if I didn't have this large collection after boasting so much about it, then I would probably beat around the bush too.

redzero
05-04-2012, 11:23 AM
He'd rather this topic go a hundred pages with the same back and forth instead of just posting the pics. If he was really telling the truth, this behavior would be completely idiotic.

RaZon
05-04-2012, 11:25 AM
So why not post a picture of it and silence the doubters?

It's far more entertaining to play this than to read....

WOW!
how much did all that cost you?
impressive!!!
so what's your favorite?
damn dude, I really did think you were full of shit. My apology.
Awesome!
Die you 6000 strong music collecting faggot.
So what, you own so music:rolleyes

redzero
05-04-2012, 11:28 AM
:lmao It is fun to show how full of shot you are.

manufan10
05-04-2012, 11:29 AM

Blake
05-04-2012, 11:32 AM
I have friends

RaZon
05-04-2012, 11:32 AM
:lmao It is fun to show how full of shot you are.

Shot?

Then there's reality. Knowing I'm telling the truth, very cool. The fun/comical is watching little shits like you...hahaha!!!!!!!! Fun-knee!!!

17 years of collecting music is really that hard to believe:rolleyes Why?

redzero
05-04-2012, 11:35 AM
:lmao Still trying to convince us but then trying to claim that you don't care.

:lmao Full of shit.

RaZon
05-04-2012, 11:38 AM
:lmao Still trying to convince us but then trying to claim that you don't care.

:lmao Full of shit.

Still trying to act like 6000 tapes, records. CD's is a lot for someone who is a long time collector.

Dumb!

Notice how nobody has a fucking clue about just how much should a music freak have after 17 years. Talk about dummies...sheesh!

redzero
05-04-2012, 11:40 AM
:lmao If it's true, then just post the pics. It's that simple.

RaZon
05-04-2012, 11:44 AM
:lmao If it's true, then just post the pics. It's that simple.

It's not that simple at all. I dont have one huge wall full of music. I'd have to take a bunch of pictures, take things out of boxes. Move things around so they can be seen. Way too much work just so some internet punks can say....ok you got music.

Blake
05-04-2012, 11:48 AM
It's not that simple at all. I dont have one huge wall full of music. I'd have to take a bunch of pictures, take things out of boxes. Move things around so they can be seen. Way too much work just so some internet punks can say....ok you got music.

RaZon
05-04-2012, 11:49 AM
One more time....

17 years I've tried to accumulate everything I could as far as music goes, yep an obsession. Now who can tell me how much music that should be? I want to see if anybody out there has a clue. It appears I'm dealing with a bunch of dummies, prove me wrong. Show me I'm not dealing with idiots.

It's taken me 17 years and a lot of time and $$$$ spent trying to build my collection. No I'm not going to be counting all this stuff way too much for that. I'm guessing....hmmm?...6000 tapes, CD's etc. Since that gets a...bullshit!...what is realistic? If 6000 isn't, then what is?

redzero
05-04-2012, 11:52 AM
You don't have to take pics of everything. Just a reasonable amount. In fact, why don't you take pics of that wonderful garage you claim to have.

RaZon
05-04-2012, 11:54 AM
yeah I guess it doesn't take much money to live out your fantasy of being a dirty barbarian that lives in a place with even dirtier skanks and no air conditioning.

That was stupid. Dude, elevate your game...ok?

redzero
05-04-2012, 11:54 AM
One more time....

17 years I've tried to accumulate everything I could as far as music goes, yep an obsession. Now who can tell me how much music that should be? I want to see if anybody out there has a clue. It appears I'm dealing with a bunch of dummies, prove me wrong. Show me I'm not dealing with idiots.

It's taken me 17 years and a lot of time and $$$$ spent trying to build my collection. No I'm not going to be counting all this stuff way too much for that. I'm guessing....hmmm?...6000 tapes, CD's etc. Since that gets a...bullshit!...what is realistic? If 6000 isn't, then what is?

:rollin And this is the guy who claimed that he didn't care what we think? What a pathetic excuse.

RaZon
05-04-2012, 12:00 PM
You don't have to take pics of everything. Just a reasonable amount. In fact, why don't you take pics of that wonderful garage you claim to have.

Now it's..."you don't own a garage"...hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On the walls pictures of...

Usain Bolt
Muddy Waters
Robert Johnson
BB King
Johnny Winter
Asafa Powell
John Lee Hooker
Yohan Blake
Justin Gatlin
Howlin' Wolf
Lightnin' Hopkins
Marilyn Monroes famous Playboy centerfold
Frazetta art

Some 10,000 books on display, mixed in with the music.

Candles all over the place.

Assortment of whatevers.

A huge magazine rake loaded down with rasslin'/Track & Field News/Football mags.

Stereo equipment. Weights.

You'd be stunned!

Blake
05-04-2012, 12:03 PM

RaZon
05-04-2012, 12:04 PM
:rollin And this is the guy who claimed that he didn't care what we think? What a pathetic excuse.

Answer the question.

RaZon
05-04-2012, 12:05 PM
Never seen so many simpletons in one place before.

me....love music, long time collector.
ST...bullshit!

Hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

manufan10
05-04-2012, 12:12 PM

redzero
05-04-2012, 12:12 PM
Your question is idiotic. In truth, I don't know how many records a REAL music historian would have, but that's besides the point because you aren't a music historian.

You claim to have a recording studio/gym/library in your garage, so you can prove it by posting pics of it with a timestamp, right? If you're telling the truth, it shouldn't be a problem, right?

manufan10
05-04-2012, 12:16 PM
Maybe he's spent so much $$$$ on his music collection and awesome garage that he didn't have enough to buy a camera.

RaZon
05-04-2012, 12:16 PM
Your question is idiotic. In truth, I don't know how many records a REAL music historian would have, but that's besides the point because you aren't a music historian.

You claim to have a recording studio/gym/library in your garage, so you can prove it by posting pics of it with a timestamp, right? If you're telling the truth, it shouldn't be a problem, right?

Do you even know what a music historian is? I get the feeling you have no clue.

Big room, over there some weights. Over there my stereo equipment. Around the room books and music. Wow, talk about hard to believe:rolleyes

redzero
05-04-2012, 12:19 PM
:lmao If it really isn't that hard, then just post the pics. Why are you making this more difficult than it has to be?

RaZon
05-04-2012, 12:25 PM
:lmao If it really isn't that hard, then just post the pics. Why are you making this more difficult than it has to be?

This is hard? I 'm having fun with little shits like you. Human nature....hahahaha!!!!!!!!!

redzero
05-04-2012, 12:26 PM
:lmao I'm having fun showing how much of a liar you are. Your pathetic excuses are hilarious.

Blake
05-04-2012, 12:28 PM
:lmao I'm having fun.

RaZon
05-04-2012, 12:30 PM
:lmao I'm having fun showing how much of a liar you are. Your pathetic excuses are hilarious.

You think you telling me you don't believe something makes me a liar? Prove I'm lying. Well? I 'm telling the truth. And anyone into music, knows that the amount of music I'm talking abouit is very realiustic over that period of time. You being an idiot can't fathom that.

You are a joke amigo, it's as if you work at not understanding anything.

redzero
05-04-2012, 12:34 PM
:lmao You being deathly afraid of providing evidence makes you a liar.

If you were telling the truth, you would have posted the pics a month ago. No amount of stupid excuses changes that.

Blake
05-04-2012, 01:03 PM
You think you telling me you don't believe something makes me a liar? Prove I'm lying. Well? I 'm telling the truth. And anyone into music, knows that the amount of music I'm talking abouit is very realiustic over that period of time. You being an idiot can't fathom that.

RaZon
05-04-2012, 01:06 PM
:lmao You being deathly afraid of providing evidence makes you a liar.

If you were telling the truth, you would have posted the pics a month ago. No amount of stupid excuses changes that.

I have never posted pictures on a forum. Yet we know I exist...right?

Is this dummy for real?

How funny is this?

little man...unless you do what I say ....liar!

Blake
05-04-2012, 01:19 PM
Yet we know I exist...right?

redzero
05-04-2012, 03:47 PM
I have never posted pictures on a forum. Yet we know I exist...right?

Is this dummy for real?

How funny is this?

little man...unless you do what I say ....liar!

:lol Is that what you're going with? You exist therefore you aren't lying?

cantthinkofanything
05-04-2012, 03:50 PM

Your mom's vaginal hygiene is a joke.

RaZon
05-04-2012, 07:10 PM
:lol Is that what you're going with? You exist therefore you aren't lying?

I 'm going with how stupid it is to mistrust everyone. Where is the motivation to lie?

RaZon
05-04-2012, 07:11 PM
Your mom's vaginal hygiene is a joke.

Still on that silliness:rolleyes Are you retarded?

redzero
05-04-2012, 07:12 PM
I'm not mistrusting everyone; I'm mistrusting you.

Again, why try to convince with words when you can just post pics?

Trill Clinton
05-04-2012, 07:14 PM
_AGPFa1khtE
:hat:hat:hat

RaZon
05-04-2012, 07:24 PM
I'm not mistrusting everyone; I'm mistrusting you.

Again, why try to convince with words when you can just post pics?

Why am.."I"..so hard to believe?

redzero
05-04-2012, 07:31 PM
I already told you why. Again, just post the pics.

RaZon
05-04-2012, 07:36 PM
I already told you why. Again, just post the pics.

Ok I post all these pictues and it would take a bunch. There's all those books, the music, the weights. My 20,000 football cards. You will say what?

redzero
05-04-2012, 07:38 PM
I would say that I was wrong, obviously. But why get into the hypothetical? Just post the pics.

RaZon
05-04-2012, 07:42 PM
I would say that I was wrong, obviously. But why get into the hypothetical? Just post the pics.

"I was wrong"....that's it? You are already wrong, I need more than that.

Fantasy or reality.

High school kid runs a 9.74 100m?

Blake
05-04-2012, 10:50 PM
Where is the motivation to lie?

To attempt to impress, like you're attempting to do in just about every thread it seems

Woo Bum-kon
05-04-2012, 11:26 PM
:lol hemann wants to see pics of dicks.

manufan10
05-05-2012, 09:24 AM
:lol hemann wants to see pics of dicks.

About time he admits it.