PDA

View Full Version : The Bobcats

flipspursfan
05-03-2012, 10:00 AM
Following this horrendous season for the 'cats, they'll definitely be making changes to at the very least get 20 wins next season. To do that, what do you guys think they have to do? Obviously, getting Anthony Davis from the draft is the top priority. But, with regards to coaching, free agency, trades and player development, what do the people of ST recommend?

Discuss.

Seventyniner
05-03-2012, 10:33 AM
I'd rather talk about why I haven't seen a photoshopped jersey with LOLCATS on it. It should be easy to turn B into L, right? There's serious potential here.

lurker
05-03-2012, 10:36 AM
I'd rather talk about why I haven't seen a photoshopped jersey with LOLCATS on it. It should be easy to turn B into L, right? There's serious potential here.
http://cantidream.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/2iqhhjm.jpg?w=490

flipspursfan
05-03-2012, 10:39 AM

Would increase revenue by bringing in some kids to the viewers market tbh. Sound management decision right there.

Seventyniner
05-03-2012, 10:43 AM

:lol :toast

flipspursfan
05-03-2012, 10:46 AM

made my day son, hats off :toast:toast:toast:toast

DMC
05-03-2012, 11:58 AM
If you're going to tank, might as well tank all the way. Jordan doesn't do anything half assed.

So, don't look at it as having a shitty record, look at it as coming in 1st in the lottery race, by a wide margin.

Paranoid Pop
05-03-2012, 12:33 PM
The Spurs are basically half Bobcats now with Diaw and Sjax so I can't really hate on them.

Sportcamper
05-03-2012, 12:34 PM
Jordan doesn't do anything half assed.

Larry Brown would beg to differ with you…Jordan is a horrible owner & manager of people…

maverick1948
05-03-2012, 05:40 PM
Following this horrendous season for the 'cats, they'll definitely be making changes to at the very least get 20 wins next season. To do that, what do you guys think they have to do? Obviously, getting Anthony Davis from the draft is the top priority. But, with regards to coaching, free agency, trades and player development, what do the people of ST recommend?

Discuss.

First and foremost, the 'cats need to hire a coach. The best on the market is a named Brian Shaw. Bring is a Chuck Person or Quinn Synder who has been with winning programs as top assistant.

The 'cats have a young group to build around starting with Augustin, Walker, Henderson, Biyombo. Williams, White, Mullens and Ty Thomas. Adding a top draft pick in Anthony Davis or Thomas Robinson would give them 9 good young(under 27) players. If they drop to #3 or #4, they should grab Harrison Barnes for his outside shooting. Use the second round to upgrade 3 point shooting or trade down with Denver or Portland for two second round picks. They still have a solid chip in 2013 Portland 1st round lottery protected pick.

For heavens sake, get rid of Maggette, Diap and Carroll, even if they have to take a bad expiring contract and only gain a second round pick.

:flag:

pass1st
05-03-2012, 06:09 PM
I heard Bobcats might be putting Silas' son as head coach

maverick1948
05-03-2012, 06:37 PM
I heard Bobcats might be putting Silas' son as head coach

Would you? I would not do it. He is tied too close to his dad.