PDA

View Full Version : 7 out of last 9 Detroit Points..Rasheed

DETROITpistons
06-22-2005, 09:49 AM
Rasheed did an excellent job last night in the end of the 4th. Detrroit was up by one with just a little over 2:00 minutes left on the clock, and Rasheed steped up and scored the last 7 out of 9 Detroit Points.

S.A.- You had your chance.

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

------------

DETROITpistons

ducks
06-22-2005, 09:50 AM
yeah it would have been nice to drive at him and see if he would have picked up his 6 foul

ducks
06-22-2005, 09:51 AM
you know pistons win game 6 and this is your first post
I think I smell a troll

1Parker1
06-22-2005, 09:52 AM
I said it before the game last night in chat, I was expecting a breakout game from Sheed and Rip, both have been very quiet thus far in the series. I was thinking/hoping that their breakout game would be cancelled out by Brent Barry's breakout game. Clearly that didn't happen. Hopefully they revert back to their old selves for game 7 :)

Pistons < Spurs
06-22-2005, 09:52 AM
while all that is true..........he was also a few F-bomb away from getting his ass ejected, and killing our chances. I love Sheed....but I swear, half the time, I'm yellin at the TV saying "clam down Sheed...calm down..."

DarrinS
06-22-2005, 09:53 AM
Sheed has been shooting very well lately, but what's with that gay wrestling belt he wears over his shoulder?

ducks
06-22-2005, 09:54 AM
barry had a breakout game he shoot 30%
and took 10 shots

DarrinS
06-22-2005, 09:55 AM
while all that is true..........he was also a few F-bomb away from getting his ass ejected, and killing our chances. I love Sheed....but I swear, half the time, I'm yellin at the TV saying "clam down Sheed...calm down..."

He got pretty close. I was wondering when he was going to have his meltdown. LB did a good job of getting him off the floor and calming him down.

Tim spent too much time crying about refs, too. That one play where Tim motioned to the ref that Billups had travelled really pissed me off. While Tim played charades with the ref, Billups just drained one right over him. :cuss

DETROITpistons
06-22-2005, 09:55 AM
Sheed has been shooting very well lately, but what's with that gay wrestling belt he wears over his shoulder?

Rasheed's belt is a symbol of champions. He bought everyone on the team their own belt! :lol :lol :lol :lol

1Parker1
06-22-2005, 09:57 AM
barry had a breakout game he shoot 30%
and took 10 shots

:lol

DarrinS
06-22-2005, 09:58 AM
Rasheed's belt is a symbol of champions. He bought everyone on the team their own belt! :lol :lol :lol :lol

I don't see the other guys wearing their belts. I guess they agree with me.

MadDog73
06-22-2005, 10:02 AM
Detroit can keep their damn belts. We'll take the Rings! :D

WayDowntownBang
06-22-2005, 10:04 AM
This is the same trash talk that we had before Game 1.

Let's all band together and come up with something new?

boutons
06-22-2005, 10:08 AM
"Rasheed's belt is a symbol of champions."

The NBA Ring is the only symbol, awarded exclusively by the NBA, of a championship.

Indulging yourself with your own championship bling-bling, and then carrying it around to playoff games like a bullsit pro wrestling poser, is the sort of trailer-park "urban trash" style that Rasheed/ballas typify. It represents the degradation and disrespect for the tradition of the NBA championship ring.

Can anybody imagine a a Magic, a Larry, a Bill Russell, etc pulling such a tasteless, cheap stunt?

nkdlunch
06-22-2005, 10:11 AM
This is the same trash talk that we had before Game 1.

Let's all band together and come up with something new?

how about u surprise us by never posting again?

WayDowntownBang
06-22-2005, 10:11 AM
how about u surprise us by never posting again?

Good one.

"I know you are, but what am I?"

Infinity.

Pistons < Spurs
06-22-2005, 10:12 AM
"Rasheed's belt is a symbol of champions."

The NBA Ring is the only symbol, awarded exclusively by the NBA, of a championship.

Indulging yourself with your own championship bling-bling, and then carrying it around to playoff games like a bullsit pro wrestling poser, is the sort of trailer-park "urban trash" style that Rasheed/ballas typify. It represents the degradation and disrespect for the tradition of the NBA championship ring.

Can anybody imagine a a Magic, a Larry, a Bill Russell, etc pulling such a tasteless, cheap stunt?

I absolutely disagree with you. They still love their rings. They still wear their rings. There is no disrespect to the nba, the L O'b trophy, or ol' school ballers.

It is just like a running back on the superbowl winning team buying all his linemen a new rolex to show the love/respect for getting the job done.

Is it a little cocky? hell yeah. I like it. It shows some attitude and emotion. It says It's our trophy...and if you want it, you have to come through us to get it.

nkdlunch
06-22-2005, 10:14 AM
The belts are dumb period

http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/j/msnbc/Components/Photos/040804/040804_orangutan_vlrg_6a.vlarge.jpg

MadDog73
06-22-2005, 10:23 AM
It is just like a running back on the superbowl winning team buying all his linemen a new rolex to show the love/respect for getting the job done.

Yeah, I often buy an oversized Rolex to wear around my waist...

thing is, the belts are ripped off from the WWF. That's a fake show, with actors and scripts. So, the Pistons are either calling themselves fake, or the NBA fake. I don't know which is worse.

And yeah, we're repeating the same old tired insults as in Game 1. It's only fitting. After all, 6 games later, and we're back where we started: Pistons at San Antonio for one game to decide the NBA Finals.

I can only hope it ends like Game 1 did! :D

DETROITpistons
06-22-2005, 10:31 AM
I can only hope it ends like Game 1 did! :D

It most likely won't.

"I'll have the last laugh in June" -Rasheed Wallace

combs84
06-22-2005, 10:39 AM
Belts started in wrestling? My bad I thought Boxing kind of started that whole thing, which is far from fake.