PDA

View Full Version : What's with all the GNSF bs!

Jumi
05-03-2012, 05:06 PM
OK, I've come to notice that "GNSF" is a negative term. What I've also noticed is that us fellow "GNSF's" like to take things lightly, (Pun Intended!)

I would assume that ANY San Antonio Spurs fan is a fan of BASKETBALL! Secondly, with all the vets around offering analysis and breakdowns, there's no need to re-invent the wheel! Let's just keep it rolling, so to speak!

Condsidering the fact that I'm 32, have been a Spurs fan since 1992, and I've lived in the land of the Grizzles and Pacers, this has to be HOME!!

Represent fellow GNSFs!!!!!!!!!!!!
:flag:

Spurs and Mavs fan
05-03-2012, 05:22 PM
I didn't notice that forum member names turn a different color (grey to black), interesting.

Leetonidas
05-03-2012, 05:24 PM
gnsfs :lol

Anonymous Cowherd
05-03-2012, 05:24 PM
It means Grey Name Spurs Fan.

I'm not sure exactly what merits your name turning to black - whether its being rated or reaching a certain post count.

Jumi
05-03-2012, 05:25 PM
I think it's a power trip!! Lol!

Dex
05-03-2012, 05:26 PM
:smokin

benefactor
05-03-2012, 05:27 PM
gnsfs :lol
:lol

Brazil
05-03-2012, 05:28 PM
dont worry with the all GNSF if you bring the goods you wont be considered as such

some bnsf are more gnsf than the so called gnsf

DeadlyDynasty
05-03-2012, 05:29 PM
GNSF means "retarded douchebag" in Forumese. You can have a grey name and not be a gnsf, just like there are a shit-ton of bold-name gnsf's out there.

Dex
05-03-2012, 05:30 PM
GNSF means "retarded douchebag" in Forumese. You can have a grey name and not be a gnsf, just like there are a shit-ton of bold-name gnsf's out there.

Goddamn bngnsf's.

gdbngnsfs.

DAF86
05-03-2012, 05:32 PM
I'm not sure exactly what merits your name turning to black - whether its being rated or reaching a certain post count.

You have to PM this guy: http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=15365 and inform him of your desire to be bolded.

Jumi
05-03-2012, 05:33 PM
"GNSF means "retarded douchebag" in Forumese."

Classic!!

Gotta use that!!!!!!

The ADMIRAL 50
05-03-2012, 05:35 PM
:rolleyes again with this shit

You have to PM this guy: http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=15365 and inform him of your desire to be bolded.

:lol well played sir. also that sig is hilarious :lmao great find :toast

The ADMIRAL 50
05-03-2012, 05:36 PM
dont worry with the all GNSF if you bring the goods you wont be considered as such

:toast

benefactor
05-03-2012, 05:38 PM
Yup...bolded gnsf exhibit A:

http://spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=977

Venti Quattro
05-03-2012, 05:39 PM

Ex. B: http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=204

Brazil
05-03-2012, 05:42 PM
a typical gnsf stuff is to answer 4 rings faggot when he is short of arguments especially against mavs fans but some gnsf even use it when arguing against Lakers fan trolls which is kinda funny

The ADMIRAL 50
05-03-2012, 05:42 PM

benefactor bringing the goods as per his usual

Jumi
05-03-2012, 05:44 PM
You cats are off the chain! I clicked those links!!! So what we've got to do is fill out the profile like this is facebook!!! I can dig it!!

Tp9gospursgo
05-03-2012, 05:44 PM

Like ducks? :hat

Mugen
05-03-2012, 05:48 PM
Like ducks? :hat

ducks is a fucking G, tbh.

He's trolled more people on here than I can count.

DeadlyDynasty
:lolDAF still raging that he fits the bngnsf criteria

:lolsaying shit like manu>dirk will land you on that list

Mugen
ducks is a fucking G, tbh.

He's trolled more people on here than I can count.

And he doesn't even know he's trolling. That's legit.

J.T.
05-03-2012, 05:50 PM

This. Also, in my limited experience trolling these small fry (I'd rather hook a big fish and feed my family then reel in a perch and have momma take my picture with it if you catch my drift), I find that if you take offense to being called GNSF, then you probably are GNSF.

Jumi
05-03-2012, 05:50 PM
To Mavs fans, you say, "Your owner is so stupid he didn't resign the pieces that brought you the title last year, hoping to sign Dwight and D Will! Hope is for dopes!!"

To a Laker fan you say, "Bynum shoots threes, Pau should be the Charmin spokesman, and Kobe has a "Jordan Complex"! Oh yeah, you got Mike Brown!!!

Show ya boi some love!!!!

Brazil
05-03-2012, 05:52 PM
:lolDAF still raging that he fits the bngnsf criteria

:lolsaying shit like manu>dirk will land you on that list

:lol I'm sorry but DAF told me he never said manu>dirk, he even challenged me to find a quote

:lol manu>dirk

Jumi, being gnsf exibit c. manu>dirk

DeadlyDynasty
05-03-2012, 05:54 PM
:lol I'm sorry but DAF told me he never said manu>dirk, he even challenged me to find a quote

:lol manu>dirk

Jumi, being gnsf exibit c. manu>dirk

He challenged me to find the quote too, and I found a thread title he authored with that. I own his ass:lol

Brazil
05-03-2012, 05:54 PM
And he doesn't even know he's trolling. That's legit.

ducks and sequ should have their own cat tbh, one can't say they are bnsf but you cannot say they are gnsf, they are something else.

I'm a fan :toast

DAF86
05-03-2012, 05:56 PM
I have challenged tens of guys to find that quote and nobody did. The same with Messi=GOAT. Some people in here have serious reading problems.

DMC
It's a derogatory term used by those with bolded names to describe the predictable, naive takes and rampant thread starting of the hyped up, playoffs only crowd who registers, gets a grey name and immediately posts to bitch about piss poor ESPN coverage for the Spurs, and wonders if anyone else has noticed it.

Some will say that you can be a grey name and not be considered a gnsf, but then that's saying a person acts black then qualifying that by and saying "you can be a black man, and not act black"

The bolding happens through the moods of the mods, how much you are liked or how much others push the mods to bold you. On some occasions, you can beg your way to a bolded name. Though it's been stated here by someone of authority that it means nothing, it's subsequently been used as a reward by the same authority numerous times and remains a grade school like indicator of status that some of these mental midgets need to feel special about being on a forum for 10 years.

However, read first, post second. You can use the search function for most of your questions. It's not a scrolling forum, so unlike a few of our Welsh Laker fans, you don't need to create a new thread with every passing thought. Read the rules. They are there for a reason.

Jumi
OK, I get it!! I was on a Laker forum a couple days ago and I saw a thread that said, "Bynum>Duncan" I replied with a video from game 6 of the 2003 Finals and the response was, yadda, yadda, yadda! Then it was removed!!

Ok, so a GNSF in the truiest sense of the word, is a "Damn Fool!"

Brazil
He challenged me to find the quote too, and I found a thread title he authored with that. I own his ass:lol

I found it too bit I didn't use it anticipating a endless I was trolling the shit of mavs fans :lol

DAF86
05-03-2012, 05:57 PM

:lol Are you serious? Nah, I don't think you're that retarded.

DAF86
05-03-2012, 05:58 PM
:lol looking for hours something that doesn't exist.

DeadlyDynasty
05-03-2012, 05:59 PM
:lol You're serious? Nah, I don't think you're that retarded.

You even copped to it when I called you out on it...are we really going to go down this road again?:lol

DeadlyDynasty
05-03-2012, 06:00 PM
:lol looking for hours something that doesn't exist.

It was on the first page of threads you started:lmao

DAF86
05-03-2012, 06:00 PM
You even copped to it when I called you out on it...are we really going to go down this road again?:lol

Do you actually think that is a serious thread? That's all I want to know :lol

Brazil
05-03-2012, 06:01 PM
I found it too bit I didn't use it anticipating a endless I was trolling the shit of mavs fans :lol

:lol Are you serious? Nah, I don't think you're that retarded.

see told ya DD

DeadlyDynasty
05-03-2012, 06:01 PM
Pay attention, grey names, DAF is exhibiting the classic signs of gnsf behavior. Get proven wrong. Say you were trolling the whole time. Move the goalposts.

Straight from the manual.

DeadlyDynasty
05-03-2012, 06:02 PM

The bet (or challenge, by you) was to find "where I ever said manu>dirk."

I found it, in a thread title no less.:lol

DAF86
05-03-2012, 06:02 PM
It was on the first page of threads you started:lmao

:lol like if you didn't go the full extent searching through my comments to try to find anything better than that thread to post.

Brazil
05-03-2012, 06:04 PM

it was not but don't tell me you never argued manu>dirk. :lol
I kinda remember you saying that if you build a team for winning a ring you'd pick manu over dirk at the time when dirk was ringless :lol

DAF86
05-03-2012, 06:05 PM
:cry I suck at football analysis but I'm cool, DD like me :cry

DeadlyDynasty
05-03-2012, 06:06 PM
Don't refer to soccer as football. Fagball doesn't fly here...keep it in So. America or across the pond k thx

Venti Quattro
05-03-2012, 06:06 PM
lol I found det manu>dirk thread :lmao

Brazil
05-03-2012, 06:07 PM
DAF with the strong come back :lol

:cry everybody thinks I'm the biggest gnsf homer of the board but I'm not :cry

Brazil
05-03-2012, 06:08 PM
lol I found det manu>dirk thread :lmao

classic

if you want to win the RS you pick Dirk if you want to win a ring you pick Manu because of the intangibles :lol

DAF86
05-03-2012, 06:09 PM
it was not but don't tell me you never argued manu>dirk. :lol
I kinda remember you saying that if you build a team for winning a ring you'd pick manu over dirk at the time when dirk was ringless :lol

I have argued that Manu was a better sidekick for Duncan than Dirk and that Manu has the better basketball career. Now of course I may re-think some of those things but the Manu > Dirk thing was an invention of a butthurt Mavs fan.

DAF86
05-03-2012, 06:10 PM
classic

if you want to win the RS you pick Dirk if you want to win a ring you pick Manu because of the intangibles :lol

You know how I know you're mad? 'Cause you're making shit up :lol

DeadlyDynasty
05-03-2012, 06:11 PM
^another gnsf thing to say..."u mad?"

DAF86
05-03-2012, 06:13 PM
DAF with the strong come back :lol

:cry everybody thinks I'm the biggest gnsf homer of the board but I'm not :cry

Yeah, when I get called a homer for saying things like: "Messi is the best player in the World", "Barcelona is the best team" and "Higuain is good". I don't doubt myself, I doubt the knowledge of the other person, tbh.

Venti Quattro
05-03-2012, 06:14 PM
Yeah, when I get called a homer for saying things like: "Messi is the best player in the World", "Barcelona is the best team" and "Higuain is good". I don't doubt myself, I doubt the knowledge of the other person, tbh.

If you're a soccer legend, you're Pele tbh. You're senile, backward-thinking, loud-mouthed, and nonsensical.

BTW your epic Manu>Dirk comparison is very parallel to his retadred Messi<Neymar comparison.

Jumi
05-03-2012, 06:16 PM
This is great!!! :lol

Brazil
05-03-2012, 06:17 PM
I have argued that Manu was a better sidekick for Duncan than Dirk and that Manu has the better basketball career. Now of course I may re-think some of those things but the Manu > Dirk thing was an invention of a butthurt Mavs fan.

honestly I give you the manu>dirk but I was sure you said something :lol saying that Manu was a better sidekick for Duncan is quite gnsf tbh fwiw

saying manu has the better basketball career is not so far away from saying manu>dirk, cannot be mad at mavs fans for the short cut tbh

Slutter McGee
05-03-2012, 06:20 PM
What up with all the "Oh my God, its a new member saying something stupid" threads.

You are all so fucking cool.

Sincerely,

Slutter McGee

DAF86
05-03-2012, 06:21 PM
If you're a soccer legend, you're Pele tbh. You're senile, backward-thinking, loud-mouthed, and nonsensical.

BTW your epic Manu>Dirk comparison is very parallel to his retadred Messi<Neymar comparison.

You didn't even know that away goals in the CL had extra value, tbh.

DeadlyDynasty
05-03-2012, 06:21 PM
What up with all the "Oh my God, its a new member saying something stupid" threads.

You are all so fucking cool.

Sincerely,

Slutter McGee

Hey, your "I'm the patron saint of shitty posters!" schtick is really cool and not tired at all.

Sincerely,

DeadlyDynasty

Venti Quattro
05-03-2012, 06:22 PM
You didn't even know that away goals in the CL had extra value, tbh.

Now I know. You're still holding on to Manu > Dirk

DeadlyDynasty
05-03-2012, 06:23 PM
and soccer ruins another thread...

Soccer ruins life.

DAF86
05-03-2012, 06:24 PM
honestly I give you the manu>dirk but I was sure you said something :lol saying that Manu was a better sidekick for Duncan is quite gnsf tbh fwiw

saying manu has the better basketball career is not so far away from saying manu>dirk, cannot be mad at mavs fans for the short cut tbh

Remember that at that time Dirk had no ring.

How can a regular season MVP be better than an Euroleague, three NBA championships and an olympic gold medal?

Even now, after the Dirk rang I would still prefer to have Manu's career.

Brazil
05-03-2012, 06:24 PM

I'm fine with Messi is one of the best player in the world but I'm not fine with the best player in the world the year of the world cup where he cracked merely the top 10 of the most important competition.

no issue with Barcelona is the best team tbh dont know in the history I didn't think but surely one of the best team ever

no issue with Higuain is good, a lot of players are good, Malouda is good too.

see, I agree with 80% of these 3 statements

Jumi
05-03-2012, 06:25 PM
No, this WAS about the, "Grey Name" bs! It's turned into a "couples" quarrel!! "No I didn't say that," 'Oh, yes you did' !" :lol

DAF86
05-03-2012, 06:27 PM
I'm fine with Messi is one of the best player in the world but I'm not fine with the best player in the world the year of the world cup where he cracked merely the top 10 of the most important competition.

no issue with Barcelona is the best team tbh dont know in the history I didn't think but surely one of the best team ever

no issue with Higuain is good, a lot of players are good, Malouda is good too.

see, I agree with 80% of these 3 statements

Well, why do you say I'm a homer then? :lol

benefactor
05-03-2012, 06:30 PM
Saying that you would take Manu next to Duncan instead of Dirk is one of the worst fucking takes in internet history.

sharkenleo
05-03-2012, 06:30 PM
Somewhat off topic, but it needs to be said.

Brazil, you have the most obnoxious sig on this forum. When I scroll down the page, I have to scroll through all your pictures before I can keep scrolling down. It's really annoying, and frankly, unnecessary.

Jumi
05-03-2012, 06:32 PM

Brazil, you have the most obnoxious sig on this forum. When I scroll down the page, I have to scroll through all your pictures before I can keep scrolling down. It's really annoying, and frankly, unnecessary.

It keeps gettin better and better!!! :lol

Brazil
05-03-2012, 06:32 PM
Well, why do you say I'm a homer then? :lol

cauz you know that I know that deeply inside you really thought manu>dirk, that you said messi is in the goat conversation and I'm pretty you didn't consider Higuain just good

Venti Quattro
05-03-2012, 06:34 PM

Turn off signatures. Works like a charm. Don't complain that people have too many images or gifs on their sig. You have an option to shun it.

benefactor
05-03-2012, 06:34 PM

Turn off the sigs. It's in your control panel.

DAF86
05-03-2012, 06:35 PM
cauz you know that I know that deeply inside you really thought manu>dirk, that you said messi is in the goat conversation and I'm pretty you didn't consider Higuain just good

So, shit that you think I said but never found out if I actually said it, get it.

I can find quotes of me saying that Dirk > Manu and Messi not GOAT. Can you do the oposite?

MavDynasty
05-03-2012, 06:36 PM
:lol what an abortion of a thread

Tbh OP seems like he just snorted a line. Yeah man! Whoooo! That's some good shit!

Jumi
05-03-2012, 06:37 PM
Its not a "bad thing" to see nice, Brazilian, booty! I'm just sayin! Hide the women and the children if you must!! :hat

DAF86
05-03-2012, 06:37 PM
Well, not actually "Messi not GOAT" but that I can't call him GOAT 'cause I hadn't seen Maradona, Pele and all those other guys playing at their primes.

Jumi
05-03-2012, 06:39 PM
:lol what an abortion of a thread

Tbh OP seems like he just snorted a line. Yeah man! Whoooo! That's some good shit!

Nope! You don't, "Mess wit Texas!!"

benefactor
05-03-2012, 06:39 PM
I have them off because I view the forum from work and my boss sits behind me. She doesn't care but she might if she saw a bunch of tits and asses.

Slutter McGee
05-03-2012, 06:52 PM
Hey, your "I'm the patron saint of shitty posters!" schtick is really cool and not tired at all.

Sincerely,

DeadlyDynasty

I am glad you understand how awesome I am.

Thanks.

Sincerely,

Slutter McGee

DAF86
05-03-2012, 07:23 PM

To be fair, I must add that I also said that Manu at his prime/best was on the same level with Dirk (a level below Superstar) but after seeing Dirk's true prime I now place him in the superstar level.

100%duncan
05-03-2012, 08:38 PM
Gnsfs Per usual...

GSH
05-03-2012, 08:52 PM
If you've ever had two poll threads that you created on the front page at the same time... you might be a GNSF.

If you've ever changed your position on an argument in mid-thread, and then claimed that's what you meant all along... you might be a GNSF.

If you've ever started a "Who's better" thread, comparing a current player with a retired player... you might be a GNSF.

If you look for Spurs players around town, in places like restaurants or HEB, so that you can start a thread about it... you might be a GNSF.

If you've ever started your own thread giving the grades from that night's game, and you're not Timvp... you might be a GNSF.

If you've ever created a second account, and your first account has < 500 post count... you might be a GNSF.

If you continue to mis-spell Sean Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Lu ck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_, you might be a GNSF.

pawe
05-03-2012, 10:35 PM
If you quote a wall of text from Timvp just to say "Thanks.", you might be a GNSF.

Spurs da champs
05-03-2012, 11:02 PM
If you quote a wall of text from Timvp just to say "Thanks.", you might be a GNSF.

:lol That's all the BNSF.

And who cares you don't have to be considered a true Spurs fan by the color of your name, most of the BNSF are just bots who say: "thanks LJ" or "this".

Besides that most of them rarely offer smart takes anyways.

Brazil
05-03-2012, 11:12 PM
So, shit that you think I said but never found out if I actually said it, get it.

I can find quotes of me saying that Dirk > Manu and Messi not GOAT. Can you do the oposite?

you have thread saying Messi = god tbh :lol

DAF86
05-03-2012, 11:17 PM
you have thread saying Messi = god tbh :lol

So?

Brazil
05-03-2012, 11:38 PM
So?

gob > goat if messi is god he is goat right? :lol

Stalin
05-03-2012, 11:57 PM
GNSF's showing the butthurt, nothing new here

Dingle Barry
05-04-2012, 01:26 AM
I was told gnsf have weiners <6" and we darkies are >6"

Beanzamillion21
05-04-2012, 01:39 PM
OK, I've come to notice that "GNSF" is a negative term. What I've also noticed is that us fellow "GNSF's" like to take things lightly, (Pun Intended!)

I would assume that ANY San Antonio Spurs fan is a fan of BASKETBALL! Secondly, with all the vets around offering analysis and breakdowns, there's no need to re-invent the wheel! Let's just keep it rolling, so to speak!

Condsidering the fact that I'm 32, have been a Spurs fan since 1992, and I've lived in the land of the Grizzles and Pacers, this has to be HOME!!

Represent fellow GNSFs!!!!!!!!!!!!
:flag:

Quit yer bitchin' and take yer lumps with the rest of us.

Jumi
05-04-2012, 01:47 PM
You sound like a sergeant I used to have back in the day! Is that you top??