PDA

View Full Version : Three bad calls in OKC's favor on the same play

jestersmash
05-03-2012, 11:27 PM
http://www.nba.com/video/channels/playoffs/2012/05/03/0041100153_okc_dal_play1.nba

Granted, the lack of a charge call may be somewhat justified because there seemed to be a bit of flopping involved.

But, let's recap:

1. No charge call (in OKC's favor)
2. No basket interference (OKC's favor)
3. +1 FTA for Carlisle's technical even though his complaining was totally justified.

It was so blatant that NBA.com titled the clip "Perkins' questionable tip-in." I thought they were trying to hide the fact that OKC and Miami are the league's respective "golden teams" of this era?

MavDynasty
05-04-2012, 02:10 AM
It was fucking stupid. The AAC went nuts after that bullshit. The first play of the game was bullshir too. Fuckin Westbrook flopped on a fast break layup to get the call.

mavs>spurs
05-04-2012, 02:54 AM
I kept ponying out the bad calls till I ran out of patience. It was bad

crc21209
05-04-2012, 02:58 AM
It's pretty damn pathetic how bad Westbrook and Durant are babied....

HeatChamps
05-04-2012, 03:17 AM
Look at all these Mavs fans blaming the refs on their loss. Fucking fags.

LkrFan
05-04-2012, 07:35 AM

HeatCramps has a point here.

CitizenDwayne
05-04-2012, 08:02 AM
Any team other than the Heat has the right to bitch about the officiating against the Thunder, honestly. Hell, Stern may even take the Thunder over the Heat these days. NBA has just made up its mind that Durant is its "golden boy".

Latarian Milton
05-04-2012, 05:25 PM
refs been whistling in OKC favor cuz the league wants them to win, stern is making durant the new lebron james especially at a time when rose is broke and done, they're predestined to win this series even before it started tbh

jestersmash
05-04-2012, 05:28 PM
refs been whistling in OKC favor cuz the league wants them to win, stern is making durant the new lebron james especially at a time when rose is broke and done, they're predestined to win this series even before it started tbh

:lol @ the new Lebron James.

Durant is the predestined rival to Lebron James for years to come. Once OKC makes it to the finals vs. Miami, we'll more than likely see a fairly reffed series.

I think that's the only saving grace here. Once OKC makes it to the finals with ref help (Miami outclasses the East teams to such an extent that they won't need any help), at the very least we'll have an entertaining, fairly fought called Finals matchup.

Jt.ONE
05-04-2012, 05:45 PM

Once OKC makes it to the finals vs. Miami, we'll more than likely end up seeing a really long free throw shooting contest

fify

Latarian Milton
05-05-2012, 05:08 AM

Durant is the predestined rival to Lebron James for years to come. Once OKC makes it to the finals vs. Miami, we'll more than likely see a fairly reffed series.

I think that's the only saving grace here. Once OKC makes it to the finals with ref help (Miami outclasses the East teams to such an extent that they won't need any help), at the very least we'll have an entertaining, fairly fought called Finals matchup.

even if they can get there, it's all because of refs help and when the officiating turns fair in the finals they're getting pwned like asses. i'd expect a 4-0 sweep if it was a thunder-heat series tbh, which would be the 1st time 4-0 happens in the finals since 07. durant just another overhyped star, nigga has monster stats himself while his team ain't winning shit the way they play just like lebron & the cavs pre-10

Jacob1983
05-05-2012, 05:32 AM
What happens if it's the Spurs and Celtics?

Jodelo
05-05-2012, 06:03 AM
I loved the way Carlisle was reacting, totally right!