PDA

View Full Version : If you could take one person...

theMUHMEshow
06-22-2005, 10:38 AM
...off the Pistons (if you are a Spurs fan) or one off the Spurs (if you are a Pistons fan) for game 7 who would it be?

I think I would want to take out Robert Horry. I like the fact that Duncan is in, he seems scared when the game gets close. Horry is an assassin. Get him off your team, I wouldnt be nearly as worried when the game is close.

dn0
06-22-2005, 10:41 AM
*****CHAUNCEY BILLUPS*****
the pistons could not even compete without him.

theMUHMEshow
06-22-2005, 10:43 AM

You are right. I hate the man crush that everyone has on Ben Wallace here in Detroit, just because the man cant talk a lick of english and he wears a fro when he is at home. He had a great stat line last night 8 & 9? CBill is the man, he has ice in his veins. He hasnt done it nearly as much as Big Shot Bobby, but he has the ability.

sa_butta
06-22-2005, 10:44 AM
the pistons could not even compete without him.I agree.

combs84
06-22-2005, 10:47 AM
Bruce Bowen. My biggest fear is them puttin him on Billups and shutting him down, and Rip having a bad night for whatever reason. I'm still 99/1 on thinking we are going to win of course :).

The Mask
Billups is the best PG in the league. He is exceptional at taking care of the ball.

dcole50
nash is the best point. billups is the best piston player. i'll take billups as well.

MainEvent
06-22-2005, 10:48 AM
You are right. I hate the man crush that everyone has on Ben Wallace here in Detroit, just because the man cant talk a lick of english and he wears a fro when he is at home. He had a great stat line last night 8 & 9? CBill is the man, he has ice in his veins. He hasnt done it nearly as much as Big Shot Bobby, but he has the ability.

Boy, it's embarrassing that you are a Detroit fan.

ObiwanGinobili
06-22-2005, 10:50 AM

I aggree. :tu
If I could take that dude out with my killer mind powers I would. :lol
Chauncy is the superstar on that team, Detroit wouldn't have made it so far without hi, He was the MVP in last years finals and IF they win on thursday he'll be the MVP again no question.

combs84
06-22-2005, 10:53 AM
I aggree. :tu
If I could take that dude out with my killer mind powers I would. :lol
Chauncy is the superstar on that team, Detroit wouldn't have made it so far without hi, He was the MVP in last years finals and IF they win on thursday he'll be the MVP again no question.

And yet he can't get enough love to finally make an all-star team. Haters.

ALVAREZ6
06-22-2005, 10:55 AM
Chauncy.

WayDowntownBang
06-22-2005, 10:57 AM
Duncan.

He may have come up cold the last few 4th quarters, but if you take him out of the game, you open that lane WIDE open. Enter Rasheed and Ben, and all of a sudden, they're having career games.

ObiwanGinobili
06-22-2005, 10:58 AM
And yet he can't get enough love to finally make an all-star team. Haters.

:fro
dude thats the same way we feel year after year when bowen doesn't get Best Defensive Player of the Year.
this always a bridesmaid never a bride shit is gettign old.

spurs_fan_in_exile
06-22-2005, 10:59 AM
Chauncey in a heartbeat.

kskonn
06-22-2005, 11:02 AM
Chauncey is incredible. without a Doubt that is who i would take. Everytime he has the ball i am screaming, "Don't let him Shoot. Don't let him shoot"

Pistons < Spurs
06-22-2005, 11:02 AM
Duncan. Without a doubt. If you take him out, we win in 4 or 5 games. His numbers say it all. He is a MVP.

SpursWoman
06-22-2005, 11:04 AM
Billups, no question.

I vote for him every year for the All-Star team, anyway. :lol

theMUHMEshow
06-22-2005, 11:05 AM
:fro
dude thats the same way we feel year after year when bowen doesn't get Best Defensive Player of the Year.
this always a bridesmaid never a bride shit is gettign old.

but Ben and his man crush

combs84
06-22-2005, 11:06 AM
I dunno, I want Duncan in the game. I don't mind him at all, he does nothing to kill us. We are taking it right to the basket on offense, we aren't letting him back us down on offense...taken Duncan out and you give free control to Manu and Parker to drive the lane as much as they want. Thats not a good thing.

Hes surely not killing us like Shaq was every time he touched the ball, and we have also shown no double team is nessacery.

Marklar MM
06-22-2005, 11:09 AM
I would take Manu for obvious offensive related reasons.

kskonn
06-22-2005, 11:13 AM
I dunno, I want Duncan in the game. I don't mind him at all, he does nothing to kill us. We are taking it right to the basket on offense, we aren't letting him back us down on offense...taken Duncan out and you give free control to Manu and Parker to drive the lane as much as they want. Thats not a good thing.

Hes surely not killing us like Shaq was every time he touched the ball, and we have also shown no double team is nessacery.

I am hoping Duncan can change your opinion in game 7.....

manubili
06-22-2005, 11:48 AM
Billups, obviously.

He is a nightmare. I like him over Nash. We MUST get Bowen on him if we don't want to loose the championship.

spur219
06-22-2005, 11:52 AM
Chauncey Billups.

theMUHMEshow
06-22-2005, 11:54 AM
Billups, obviously.

He is a nightmare. I like him over Nash. We MUST get Bowen on him if we don't want to loose the championship.

Steve Nash is so OVERATED! The guy cant play D, the guy passes excellent, but dammit does the guy win? I mean, what more does that team need to win? I am still bitter that he got MVP

Supergirl
06-22-2005, 12:06 PM

ABSOLUTELY. No Billups, no Pistons in the Finals. Ben Wallace would look like Adonal Foyle. Rasheed Wallace would look like, well, he did when he was with the Blazers.

theMUHMEshow
06-22-2005, 12:08 PM
ABSOLUTELY. No Billups, no Pistons in the Finals. Ben Wallace would look like Adonal Foyle. Rasheed Wallace would look like, well, he did when he was with the Blazers.

lmao! Good point. Ben Wallace looks like Adonal Foyle anyways, lol