PDA

View Full Version : Phyzik with the major goods tbh

100%duncan
05-04-2012, 07:30 AM
In case you haven't checked

http://jazzfanz.com/showthread.php?10273-did-anyone-seriously-think-the-jazz-had-a-chance/page2

------------------------------------------------
Phyzik

I've been lurking since the series started. Yes, im from spurstalk and obviously a spurs fan. There is nothing wrong with believing in your team and us spurs fans that where around prior to 1999 can relate to where you are right now but one thing that annoys me is that some of you are blaming your losses on the coach or certain players (howard, jefferson).

Did it ever occur to those of you believing that line of thought that the spurs are just better? That there is no lineup that can contend against the spurs? My team has been on fire since the all-star break tearing up teams like a hot knife through butter. There is no lineup the jazz can put together to compete and im not trash talking either. Its just the way it is.

Having said that, the jazz have the potential for a really bright future. If your front office is smart, your team will definately be a force in the west within 4 years. This last game was more about the jazz playing like **** than the spurs dominating them. If the spurs rape the jazz like tonight, in utah, i will be suprised. Spurs are good but not that good.

Im predicting utah to win game 3. That will probably be the only win though tbh.

Have faith and patience. Jazz will get there, just not this year.

Paranoid Pop
05-04-2012, 07:34 AM
Weak stuff, what if a Grizzly fan came here and posted something like that last year. Yeah that's waht I thought...

100%duncan
05-04-2012, 07:35 AM
Weak stuff, what if a Grizzly fan came here and posted something like that last year. Yeah that's waht I thought...

It's a whole new different team,tbh. Last year Grizz were legit, this year's Jazz? No.

Texas_Ranger
05-04-2012, 07:36 AM
don't really care what jazz fans think about their or or our team.. Just hope we kick their ass as soon as possible.

doldrums
05-04-2012, 07:47 AM
Is there anything more obnoxious than gloating? Only shows weakness on behalf of the gloater.

CitizenDwayne
05-04-2012, 07:52 AM
All true, but I now see why they think all Spurs fans are condescending, arrogant jerks.

100%duncan
05-04-2012, 07:55 AM
All true, but I now see why they think all Spurs fans are condescending, arrogant jerks.

Yes there was some kind of arrogance, and I felt too that he didn't need to make the thread. But he spoke the truth and if you look at some of the replies and I repeat SOME , they just still don't get it.

Legacy
05-04-2012, 07:57 AM
don't really care what jazz fans think about their or or our team.. Just hope we kick their ass as soon as possible.

Word. Same ol' shit (not referring to Phyzik). Just plain bored of the stupidity fest. Let us just concentrate on getting the job done, and being finished with it already. Again, don't giva' fuck here. If I am being arrogant for wanting to move forward, than so be it.

100%duncan
05-04-2012, 07:59 AM
Word. Same ol' shit (not referring to Phyzik). Just plain bored of the stupidity fest. Let us just concentrate on getting the job done, and being finished with it already. Again, don't giva' fuck. If I am being arrogant for wanting to move forward, than so be it.

Legacy with her fired-up self per usual :lol....:toast

Trill Clinton
05-04-2012, 08:00 AM
Shits wack.

CitizenDwayne
05-04-2012, 08:07 AM
Yes there was some kind of arrogance, and I felt too that he didn't need to make the thread. But he spoke the truth and if you look at some of the replies and I repeat SOME , they just still don't get it.
Like this, for instance?:

I don't blame either of the two losses so far on the Spurs being a better team. Not one.

The Jazz handed both games to the Spurs on a silver platter. If our coach gets out of his own way and lets the players play, the Jazz will beat the Spurs every time. Game 3, easy win. Game 4, win. Game 5, win. Game 6, win.

100% serious

Delusional moron, honestly, but there were certainly people on here who reacted the same way to the Grizzlies series ("Manu's hurt and Pop won't play Splitter so that's why we lost"). Last year's Spurs>>>>>this year's Jazz, but still...

100%duncan
05-04-2012, 08:10 AM

I don't blame either of the two losses so far on the Spurs being a better team. Not one.

The Jazz handed both games to the Spurs on a silver platter. If our coach gets out of his own way and lets the players play, the Jazz will beat the Spurs every time. Game 3, easy win. Game 4, win. Game 5, win. Game 6, win.

100% serious

Delusional moron, honestly, but there were certainly people on here who reacted the same way to the Grizzlies series ("Manu's hurt and Pop won't play Splitter so that's why we lost"). Last year's Spurs>>>>>this year's Jazz, but still...

yes. that.

bklynspursfan
05-04-2012, 08:30 AM
Meh... I'd go with the Pop approach when he said:

:pop: "no big celebration, lets finish this thing with some class"

Not to mention we haven't even won a game on their court yet.

bklynspursfan
05-04-2012, 08:31 AM

100% serious

That brings back memories of Jerome Jordan from 2005 :lol

freetiago
05-04-2012, 08:37 AM
the difference is we lost the first game by 3 points on a missed wide open RJ three and manu our closer wasnt playing
won the second game
and lost the third game by 3 on a zach randolph 3? cant really remember all the details

its different then jizz fans saying well if X played we wouldnt have gotten blown out by 40 points, instead we would have won by 20
and tiago didnt play at all, once he finally did he had a double double
favors is playing 20+ mins and jizz fans think his extra 10 minutes is worth a 60 point swing
the only reason hes looked decent at times is because hes playing vs bonner/blair
like to see how he does if at least tiago or duncan is in the game

100%duncan
05-04-2012, 08:40 AM
the difference is we lost the first game by 3 points on a missed wide open RJ three and manu our closer wasnt playing
won the second game
and lost the third game by 3 on a zach randolph 3? cant really remember all the details

its different then jizz fans saying well if X played we wouldnt have gotten blown out by 40 points, instead we would have won by 20
and tiago didnt play at all, once he finally did he had a double double
favors is playing 20+ mins and jizz fans think his extra 10 minutes is worth a 60 point swing
the only reason hes looked decent at times is because hes playing vs bonner/blair
like to see how he does if at least tiago or duncan is in the game

Yes. Fuck that shot.

thispego
05-04-2012, 08:42 AM
:rolleyes

rascal
05-04-2012, 08:43 AM
Meh... I'd go with the Pop approach when he said:

:pop: "no big celebration, lets finish this thing with some class"

Not to mention we haven't even won a game on their court yet.

Can't win one if you haven't played one there yet.

bklynspursfan
05-04-2012, 08:46 AM
Can't win one if you haven't played one there yet.

Right... What happens if they win both their home games? Way too early for "did you really think your team could win" stuff. Just my opinion.

hooperflash
05-04-2012, 08:46 AM
nice one Phyzik, let's be honest though.. SPURS with the SWEEP!!

hooperflash
05-04-2012, 08:53 AM
Hello spursfan. Do you think the Jazz should have tanked this season like Spurs did to get Timmy?

- asked by a dude named Franklin on jazzfans.com

David Robinson getting injured is considered tanking? what the f*** haha

hooperflash
05-04-2012, 08:56 AM
wow , seeing the delusional comments "We can beat that team" by them makes part of me want Pop to keep the BIG 3 on the bench to give them a reality check.

100%duncan
05-04-2012, 08:58 AM
Yeah if they're stupid coach can adjust and Fat Fuck Al will play some shit they can beat any team in the league....

Richard Simmons
05-04-2012, 09:03 AM
Word to everyone on this forum: tbh is not an abbreviation, its an acronym

Dingle Barry
05-04-2012, 09:19 AM
Word to everyone on this forum: tbh is not an abbreviation, its an acronym
An annoyingly overused acronym.

100%duncan
05-04-2012, 09:20 AM

This,tbh.

Legacy
05-04-2012, 09:23 AM
This,tbh.

Oy. You use it the most (from what I've observed so far), my fellow flip. :lol

100%duncan
05-04-2012, 09:25 AM
Oy. You use it the most (from what I've observed so far), my fellow flip. :lol

Just playing around with Dingle.

Legacy
05-04-2012, 09:30 AM
Just playing around with Dingle.

Sure. I'll believe you. :lol

Brazil
05-04-2012, 10:28 AM
that is funny to say that to the jazz fans when most of spurs fans are not capable to admit that last year memphis was the better team

mVp
05-04-2012, 10:41 AM
Waste of time tbh. Who gives a fuck about what they think?

vander
05-04-2012, 10:48 AM
tbh 100%duncan is one of the most annoying posters on spurstalk

cherylsteele
05-04-2012, 10:56 AM
tbh 100%duncan is one of the most annoying posters on spurstalk
You forgot IMO. :D

Knoxxx
05-04-2012, 11:05 AM
Stop with the tbh. It is understood rational posters are on here to be honest rather than lie.

Tbh this has spurs sweep written all over it jazz are beaten every way especially mentally.

Blake
05-04-2012, 11:06 AM
The Spurs are that good and the Jazz are that mediocre.

No arrogance, just truth. The Jazz fan that still believes in his team is an idiot.

Tbh.

Blake
05-04-2012, 11:07 AM
Stop with the tbh. It is understood rational posters are on here to be honest rather than lie.

Tbh this has spurs sweep written all over it jazz are beaten every way especially mentally.

Beat me to it by about a minute.

Tbh.

Bill_Brasky
05-04-2012, 11:31 AM
Lol, they still think their super big lineup is some sort of force to be reckoned with when really that would just translate into a million fast break points for us.

wildbill2u
05-04-2012, 11:43 AM
I come from the old school line of thinking that you never want to give a coach something to put on his bulletin board that can fire up his team.

Probably not likely that Phyzik's post on the Jazz website will make it to the locker room, but who knows?

Beyond that, anyone going on to another team's fansite is just asking for trouble, no matter how 'fair' they try to be in their post--and if it is perceived as controversial, gloating, or condescending to their team--then it won't be welcome . Look at how the trolls are treated here.

Oh well, it the cosmic passage of time, it isn't important.

Blake
05-04-2012, 11:56 AM
Probably not likely that Phyzik's post on the Jazz website will make it to the locker room, but who knows?

If I were a player and my coach is copy pasting junk from a message board, I would laugh my ass off

Andthentherewas21
05-04-2012, 12:46 PM
If I were a player and my coach is copy pasting junk from a message board, I would laugh my ass off

Ya that is getting pretty desperate for material. At that point I think your coach might have lost the team if he is dependent on the insights of the casual fan to motivate his players.

benefactor
05-04-2012, 12:59 PM
lol being nice and diplomatic with Jazz fans. As far back as I can remember Jazz fans have been some of the biggest faggots in the history of sports. Hell...I remember one game where a Jazz player was shooting free throws and the mic picks up some fan insulting Oberto's family while he's standing there lined up waiting for the rebound. He didn't even do anything...he just happened to be within earshot of some dumbass with nothing better to say.

They have been a bunch of shitheads at least since the 90's. Fuck Jazz fans.

Mugen
05-04-2012, 01:08 PM
lol being nice and diplomatic with Jazz fans. As far back as I can remember Jazz fans have been some of the biggest faggots in the history of sports. Hell...I remember one game where a Jazz player was shooting free throws and the mic picks up some fan insulting Oberto's family while he's standing there lined up waiting for the rebound. He didn't even do anything...he just happened to be within earshot of some dumbass with nothing better to say.

http://www.terezowens.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/Fisher-Lied-thumb-599x398-20446.png

http://cdn.bleacherreport.com/images_root/image_pictures/0032/8287/jazz_fans_suck_crop_340x234.jpg

Mormons are funny.

timtonymanu
05-04-2012, 01:09 PM

THIS

Jazz fans suck. I remember them throwing shit onto the court when the Spurs kicked Utah's ass in Game 4 of 07. I think Tony was going to get the post game interview but he had to be removed from the floor immediately to stay away from harm.

freetiago
05-04-2012, 04:11 PM
Lol, they still think their super big lineup is some sort of force to be reckoned with when really that would just translate into a million fast break points for us.

lol at this
those faggots are quoting its statisical dominance
but the sample size was
an aldrige/camby/wallace less portland team trying to lose
a howardless magic team
and big 3 less spurs
and the dominant front court of robin lopez and marcin gortat w/out channing frye who killed them

they dont realize the 3 point barrage and fastbreak points that would wax dat ass if they even tried that lineup but they think its the reason why theyre losing

Knoxxx
05-04-2012, 04:36 PM
I think heading in it was easy to think Jefferson would hold his own against Duncan, and all of the Jazz bigs for that matter.

The reality is the Spurs bigs are more than capable of holding their own, while blowing Utah off the floor at everyone other position. Throw in much better depth and coaching, and you get what we have...

Fermixalot
05-04-2012, 04:45 PM

Actually its an initialism since tbh isn't actually a pronounceable word tbh imo fwiw

Legacy
05-04-2012, 09:30 PM
http://www.terezowens.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/Fisher-Lied-thumb-599x398-20446.png

Mormons are funny.

:rollin Is it just me, or do these broads look exactly like a couple of psycho Manson Girls? EEeeewwww... :vomit:

phyzik
05-04-2012, 11:55 PM
TBH it was mostly a troll operation and partly respect for a potential future good team.

Mostly trolling though. They where talking about trolling our board and I wanted to show them what real trolling was.

I think I succeeded with the responses I got. Still trying to continue it but after they see this, its gonna be ruined. :wakeup

HarlemHo 37
05-05-2012, 12:27 AM
TBH it was mostly a troll operation and partly respect for a potential future good team.

Mostly trolling though. They where talking about trolling our board and I wanted to show them what real trolling was.

I think I succeeded with the responses I got. Still trying to continue it but after they see this, its gonna be ruined. :wakeup

:lmao you call that trollin.. you have a nice team, but you're gonna get your shit pushed in. You wouldn't be over there if the spurs were down 2-0.

I wonder why no one sat here trollin the Grizzlies board last year. Oh, thats right, they were the better team. No sense in makin a fool out of one's self. Arrogance can be a bitch especially when you haven't won a friggin thing. Why don't you show some humilidy because the next round might not be so kind.

Reck
05-05-2012, 12:29 AM
That guy got trolled pretty good over there. With good reason.

phyzik
05-05-2012, 12:42 AM
:lmao you call that trollin.. you have a nice team, but you're gonna get your shit pushed in. You wouldn't be over there if the spurs were down 2-0.

I wonder why no one sat here trollin the Grizzlies board last year. Oh, thats right, they were the better team. No sense in makin a fool out of one's self. Arrogance can be a bitch especially when you haven't won a friggin thing. Why don't you show some humilidy because the next round might not be so kind.

Not sure if your talking about humidity or humility. It is quite hot here in SA... Both in regards to temperature and our Spurs.

Not worried about the next round just yet, one round at a time. :toast

As far as not winning a damn thing and pushing shit it, I think the Spurs are the ones backing up that Jazz colon.

Bend over.

baseline bum
05-05-2012, 12:46 AM
Pretty ridiculous post tbh; I mean, that Utah team is going nowhere and has maybe 4-seed potential at best over the next 5 years. They're going to be the 2010's version of the Atlanta Hawks maybe: some good players but no one who can carry them to being real contenders. In that time span the West is likely to be ruled by teams with legit star talent like OKC, the two LAs, Memphis, and Minnesota if Derrick Williams lives up to the hype. There is absolutely no one on that Jazz team who looks to ever be as good as Durant, Westbrook, Paul, Griffin, Bynum, Gay, or Love. They're a real 8-seed and to answer the question above, they probably should have tanked the season. The Utah Jazz look like the textbook example of a team stuck in no man's land, too good to draft a franchise guy but not good enough to be more than 1st round fodder.

phyzik
05-05-2012, 12:50 AM
Pretty ridiculous post tbh; I mean, that Utah team is going nowhere and has maybe 4-seed potential at best over the next 5 years. They're going to be the 2010's version of the Atlanta Hawks maybe: some good players but no one who can carry them to being real contenders. In that time span the West is likely to be ruled by teams with legit star talent like OKC, the two LAs, Memphis, and Minnesota if Derrick Williams lives up to the hype. There is absolutely no one on that Jazz team who looks to ever be as good as Durant, Westbrook, Paul, Griffin, Bynum, Gay, or Love. They're a real 8-seed and to answer the question above, they probably should have tanked the season. The Utah Jazz look like the textbook example of a team stuck in no man's land, too good to draft a franchise guy but not good enough to be more than 1st round fodder.

I disagree... I think they could be a contender.... provided the right circumstances.

It's all dependant on their front office. They already have 2 or 3 pieces that could be big contributors... It all depends on if the front office can provide the talent. Thats what remains to be seen.

After that post on Jazzfanz.com I may probably be the "devil worshiper" to their "God" but I really do believe, if their front office is smart, they will have a contender in a few years.

baseline bum
05-05-2012, 12:56 AM
If they had Al Jefferson before he blew out his knee that would be one thing, but he's not that unguardable guy on the block anymore.

baseline bum
05-05-2012, 12:57 AM
I guess they could be a contender if they signed LeBron, if that's what you mean by it being dependent on their front office.

phyzik
05-05-2012, 12:57 AM
If they had Al Jefferson before he blew out his knee that would be one thing, but he's not that unguardable guy on the block anymore.

Im expecting Al to be gone next season.... what they will get for him is a whole different matter.

phyzik
05-05-2012, 01:01 AM
I guess they could be a contender if they signed LeBron, if that's what you mean by it being dependent on their front office.

come on now Baseline... Look at what the Spurs have done with Danny Green and Kawhi Leonard... Granted they are not a "Tim Duncan" but I think if the Jazz stick with the big lineup they had for the remainder of the regular season and implant some gunners out on the wing, they could be a force.

Maybe not championship material to begin with but it would be a start.

baseline bum
05-05-2012, 01:11 AM
come on now Baseline... Look at what the Spurs have done with Danny Green and Kawhi Leonard... Granted they are not a "Tim Duncan" but I think if the Jazz stick with the big lineup they had for the remainder of the regular season and implant some gunners out on the wing, they could be a force.

Maybe not championship material to begin with but it would be a start.

Kawhi Leonard and Danny Green would never make them contenders. They have no one whatsoever who is going to be a matchup nightmare night-in and night-out. I think I'm even giving them too much credit calling them Atlanta, as I don't think Hayward will be as good as Joe Johnson nor do I see Favors being at the level of Horford. When I hear people talk about their future it seems more charity than anything, as people don't want to say they're a flawed team with limited upside.

HarlemHo 37
05-05-2012, 01:26 AM
Not sure if your talking about humidity or humility. It is quite hot here in SA... Both in regards to temperature and our Spurs.

Not worried about the next round just yet, one round at a time. :toast

As far as not winning a damn thing and pushing shit it, I think the Spurs are the ones backing up that Jazz colon.

Bend over.

Yep, another pompous Spurs fan flaunting around his arrogance because he knows the Jazz can't dish it out, but have to take it. Its one thing to know you're good, but it's another to taunt a team's fanbase that barely has a leg to stand on.

Well see if you have any balls to give it to Grizzliesonline or Lakergrounds when this round concludes.

Paranoid Pop
05-05-2012, 01:39 AM
Kawhi Leonard and Danny Green would never make them contenders. They have no one whatsoever who is going to be a matchup nightmare night-in and night-out. I think I'm even giving them too much credit calling them Atlanta, as I don't think Hayward will be as good as Joe Johnson nor do I see Favors being at the level of Horford. When I hear people talk about their future it seems more charity than anything, as people don't want to say they're a flawed team with limited upside.

You listed Minnesota as a possible ruler of the West because they have Derrick Williams :lol so your argument is invalid. Who knows how much better Favors and Kanter can get.

And LAC may very well lose its two franchise players relatively soon.

phyzik
05-05-2012, 01:41 AM
Yep, another pompous Spurs fan flaunting around his arrogance because he knows the Jazz can't dish it out, but have to take it. Its one thing to know you're good, but it's another to taunt a team's fanbase that barely has a leg to stand on.

Well see if you have any balls to give it to Grizzliesonline or Lakergrounds when this round concludes.

Do I really need to look up the post on Jazzfanz.com before the series even started?

http://jazzfanz.com/showthread.php?10137-What-Spurs-Fans-Think-of-The-Big-Line-up

Now, after reading some of those posts, how is my post any more con-descending?

They want to talk shit, they better be prepared to eat it too.

talking shit about trolling on Spurstalk :lmao

Paranoid Pop
05-05-2012, 01:50 AM
Do I really need to look up the post on Jazzfanz.com before the series even started?

http://jazzfanz.com/showthread.php?10137-What-Spurs-Fans-Think-of-The-Big-Line-up

:sleep I see some people more realistic than most homers on spurstalk :

Are we this arrogant when we're good?

Absolutely we were. I can remember always thinking the first round was just a tune-up, an easy 4 or 5 games max.

Do you really think the "big line-up" scares the NBA? I suspect Pops will beat us over the head with it, going bombs away from 3 point land.

What more do you want?

Spursfans, so classy, humble, happy to be under the radar... not.

phyzik
05-05-2012, 01:53 AM
:sleep I see some people more realistic than most homers on spurstalk :

What more do you want?

Spursfans, so classy, humble, happy to be under the radar... not.

missing the point.....

Trolling....

Read any of my other posts here, Im actually having to defend the Jazz on Spurstalk as a future force to be reconed with. People get way to butthurt over this shit.

Its the playoffs..

We are on the Internet...

Shit talking is inevitable...

Dont take it so serious... :rolleyes

Some of you crying bitches need to take a season and stay in the NBA forum to toughen your skin.

The Spurs will remain classy, doesnt mean I have to.

baseline bum
05-05-2012, 02:13 AM
You listed Minnesota as a possible ruler of the West because they have Derrick Williams :lol so your argument is invalid. Who knows how much better Favors and Kanter can get.

And LAC may very well lose its two franchise players relatively soon.

No, I listed them because Love is already an MVP-level player, because Rubio is an A-level prospect who has proved himself this season, and because Williams has a lot of upside. And I listed Minnesota as a power contingent on Williams living up to that upside (hence, the Utah as a 4-seed at best remark).

HarlemHo 37
05-05-2012, 02:33 AM

Ya know, it really isn't trollin if you go over there and announce who you are.

mathbzh
05-05-2012, 02:42 AM
Poor trolling effort tbh.
You just speak the truth. Most Jazz fans acknowledge you are right...
No nuclear meltdown but a damp squib at best.

Richard Simmons
05-05-2012, 03:04 AM
Actually its an initialism since tbh isn't actually a pronounceable word tbh imo fwiw

Aaah indeed my good man, good catch, my grammatical terminology error it is

toneman
05-05-2012, 07:58 AM
long story here - a few years ago while watching my nephew playing diablo2 or something, I noticed he would often end his lines of game chat with lol or lmao or some other common internet slang. But every now and then he would use this slang when it was not really appropriate. Like it didn't fit the conversation quite right. (I know, "conversation"? in diablo2? I get it.)

So I asked him, does he know what those acronyms mean? Do the three letters lol or lmao actually mean anything? Like is it short-hand for some other words or phrase?

What was funny was he didn't really know what the acronyms meant. It was just something these guys would type at the end of their lines of chat.

Anyway, when I see an acronym like tbh liberally sprinkled into so many thread titles, posts, and replies, where it doesn't seem to fit - I am reminded of my nephew from back in 1996.

pgardn
05-05-2012, 09:11 AM
Word. Same ol' shit (not referring to Phyzik). Just plain bored of the stupidity fest. Let us just concentrate on getting the job done, and being finished with it already. Again, don't giva' fuck here. If I am being arrogant for wanting to move forward, than so be it.

Spurstalk concentrating on getting the job done wont get the job done, tbh.

Or was I lying, tbh. Or tbh, was I lying?

As an aside I am totally confused by the tbh addition. Does it mean that we all attempt to deceive so if we are really serious we add a tbh. Sorry, just trying to figure out where this little gem came from, tbh.

Legacy
05-05-2012, 09:16 AM
Spurstalk concentrating on getting the job done wont get the job done, tbh.

Or was I lying, tbh. Or tbh, was I lying?

As an aside I am totally confused by the tbh addition. Does it mean that we all attempt to deceive so if we are really serious we add a tbh. Sorry, just trying to figure out where this little gem came from, tbh.

:rollin