PDA

View Full Version : Rasheed's Quotes [On Finals]

DETROITpistons
06-22-2005, 10:54 AM
"I'll have the last laugh in June"

"They're supposed to be celebrating by drinking crystile and shit, but we'll pop it on thursday."

If you got anymore, just post below.

ObiwanGinobili
06-22-2005, 10:56 AM
And yet the other players were so StandUp with there comments........

Marklar MM
06-22-2005, 11:03 AM
LOL. The "I'll have the last laugh in June" comment is rather old, from the beginning of the season, in response to media bs we recieved. Haven't looked into the full context of the other quote yet.

rwb
06-22-2005, 11:14 AM
Rasheed is like Shaq Junior. To be honest, I couldn't care less what that guy has to say. Give me someone who speaks with more intelligence and less attitude, and then I'll pay attention. The Pistons who get my respect don't talk smack.

theMUHMEshow
06-22-2005, 11:16 AM
The Pistons who get my respect don't talk smack.

...the get RRIINNGGSS!

OH HELL YEAH

GrandeDavid
06-22-2005, 11:42 AM
Nice and articulate, Rasheed. And I think maybe UNC should be investigated for letting such cavemen coast through their academics en route to the NBA.

geerussell
06-22-2005, 11:45 AM
If the pistons didn't have a guy like Sheed to provide the emotional fire, they'd be... the spurs, a great team but emotionally flatlined.

SouthernFried
06-22-2005, 12:11 PM
Ya...a few more technicals would be way cool. You could throw in another trap or two as well.

Ya gotta love "emotionalism" ;)

boutons
06-22-2005, 12:14 PM
Rasheed's is a talented, lazy, immature, trashy, trash-taklin punk balla who's having a way-below-avg series vs Spurs, except for last night.

There's one game to left. Spurs gonna stuff his belt up his ass.

NoMoneyDown
06-22-2005, 12:15 PM
Nice and articulate, Rasheed. And I think maybe UNC should be investigated for letting such cavemen coast through their academics en route to the NBA.

:lol :lol :lol

cactusjack
06-23-2005, 08:22 AM

"They're supposed to be celebrating by drinking crystile and shit, but we'll pop it on thursday."

If you got anymore, just post below.You can't drink it if you can't spell it. It's Cristal . Crystile is a toliet bowl cleaner

my2sons
06-23-2005, 08:29 AM
Well When The Spurs Win, He'll Go Back To His Old Pattern Of Shutting The Hell Up And Flipping Off The World...take Your Ball And Go Home Rawshit

Clandestino
06-23-2005, 08:32 AM
You can't drink it if you can't spell it. It's Cristal . Crystile is a toliet bowl cleaner

:lmao

his response will be, "nobody axed you!"

DETROITpistons
06-23-2005, 08:51 AM
:lmao

his response will be, "nobody axed you!"

your response will be "im a faggot".

bonesinaz
06-23-2005, 09:06 AM

If you got anymore, just post below.

"Both teams played hard."

ZappaFan
06-23-2005, 09:44 AM
You can't drink it if you can't spell it. It's Cristal . Crystile is a toliet bowl cleaner

Rasheed didn't spell it when he said it.

JamStone
06-23-2005, 09:49 AM
On Darko Milicic getting a technical foul in a game: "That's cuz DMC ain't no punk."

To a referee in a T-Wolves game: "I ain't no punk; I ain't no Szczerbiak!"

To the Indianapolis crowd after the Pistons beat the Pacers in game 2 last year after his guaransheed: "I fucking told y'all!!!"

Marklar MM
06-23-2005, 10:10 AM
from Elevatorman's 100 Reasons to love Rasheed Wallace (http://www.geocities.com/Colosseum/Loge/7346/)
1. Got thrown out of the McDonald's All-American Game.

4. Tried to psych up his teammates by yelling, "Let's go out and play like we're Chicago on NBA Jam."

13. Overheard saying "I ain't making no fucking rap record" during his freshman year, shortly after the release of "Shaq Diesel."

32. In his first few weeks as a freshman at UNC, he walked up to a student in the Granville cafeteria and asking that student if he would please fill up his glass of Coke. It should be noted that Ra was within a few steps of the Coca-Cola machine when he asked the question.

38. Allegedly told a professor several weeks following Arkansas Final Four loss that the reason he had not been attending class was that he was embarrassed to be seen on campus.

39. As a freshman, made Jerry late for an interview in his Granville room because he wanted to go to KFC.

40. Missed the flight to Maui in '95 because he overslept, then missed the next flight too.

55. Got in a fight where he threw the ball off Luc Longley's head as soon as he entered "the league."

77. His high school coach would only play him in the first half and he still averaged 19 ppg.

80. "HEY! YOU'RE HUBERT DAVIS! YOU'RE HUBERT DAVIS! EVERYBODY KNOWS YOU!" --Upon realizing that his seat at the 1996 Duke game in Chapel Hill was next to Mr. Davis'.

85. Walked onto the Cameron floor in '95 to the chant "Hooked on Phonics," and upon seeing a confused Serge, he leaned over and explained what the Cameron Crazies meant.

98. At Duke game in Chapel Hill during his first NBA season, as freshman Vince Carter, struggling to get playing time, was just trying to concentrate on the game as he walked to the scorer's table, Rasheed yelled to him, "VINCE! VINCE! I know you hear me! You better look over here or I'm gonna slap you upside the head!"

GoSpurs21
06-23-2005, 10:13 AM
"I hate my job, but I get my black ass to work cause I gotta feed my family"

hey sheed FUCK YOU

cmc$purs
06-23-2005, 10:19 AM
rashweed is a stupid funny mofo :smokin

:stfu

Pistons_In_7
06-23-2005, 10:59 AM
he reminds me of Bluto from popeye, that cat cracks me up but also pisses me off more times than i can count.

DarkReign
06-23-2005, 11:43 AM
Some things I never knew about Sheed before he came here to D-town:

Very spiritual. Very philosophical. Intelligent.

But then he is EVERYTHING people say. You love em on your team...hate em when hes on the other.

After last year and this....I will always respect him. Believe it or not, he is very much like TD with an attitude. Very unselfish, very good teammate.