JamStone
05-04-2012, 12:59 PM
Sad. RIP.

Like a pencil to the paper, I got more to come
One after another, you can all get some

Scrub
05-04-2012, 01:06 PM
RIP :depressed

Sabotage is one of my all time favorites and the video for the song is hands down best music video ever made.

benefactor
05-04-2012, 01:07 PM
Damn man...that sucks. RIP.

lefty
05-04-2012, 01:17 PM
WOw WTF

RIP :-(

manufan10
05-04-2012, 01:26 PM
They always come in 3's. Junior Seau, now Adam Yauch.. Who is next? :depressed

SpurinDallas
05-04-2012, 01:29 PM
RIP :depressed

Sabotage is one of my all time favorites and the video for the song is hands down best music video ever made.

Same here. Sad day

loveforthegame
05-04-2012, 01:31 PM
Damn. Sad news. RIP

CitizenDwayne
05-04-2012, 01:32 PM
RIP.

People tend to write these guys off as a novelty act, but give a listen to Paul's Boutique, pretty incredible stuff.

SpurinDallas
05-04-2012, 01:38 PM
I can't decide who is more overrated, Beastie Boys or Run DMC.

Judging by your favorite basketball team, I'd say the most overrated thing would be the Mavs Cap Flexibility this Summer

baseline bum
05-04-2012, 01:40 PM
Judging by your favorite basketball team, I'd say the most overrated thing would be the Mavs Cap Flexibility this Summer

:lol

Run-DMC put out some amazing music in the mid 80s.

rXVFNs0piP8

cantthinkofanything
05-04-2012, 02:10 PM
RIP.

People tend to write these guys off as a novelty act, but give a listen to Paul's Boutique, pretty incredible stuff.

No one has written them off as a novelty act since Licensed To Ill. They've been revered (rightly so) by both critics and the public since Paul's Boutique and Check Your Head when they started playing their own instruments. Please don't act like they weren't widely appreciated.

z0sa
05-04-2012, 02:16 PM
No one has written them off as a novelty act since Licensed To Ill. They've been revered (rightly so) by both critics and the public since Paul's Boutique and Check Your Head when they started playing their own instruments. Please don't act like they weren't widely appreciated.

who'da thought your achilles heel was white rappers.

cantthinkofanything
05-04-2012, 02:24 PM
Here's a link to some Tweets from peers...
Pretty good stuff...sad...but confirms how many people/bands he touched...

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/questlove-tom-morello-q-tip-and-more-remember-the-beastie-boys-adam-yauch-20120504

Cant_Be_Faded
05-04-2012, 02:33 PM
Rip. Sad day.

cantthinkofanything
05-04-2012, 02:40 PM
who'da thought your achilles heel was white rappers.

LOL. Not sure what you're getting at. But yeah...I'm a huge fan. Probably because the age I was when they broke out. But objectively, they seemed to be able to evolve with the times and always put out something a little different each time. I can't think of any other band close besides maybe Red Hot Chili Peppers. But as much as I like them, I'm tired of Under the Bridge iterations on every CD.

Bigzax
05-04-2012, 02:43 PM
Rip mca.

Casey Kasum
05-04-2012, 03:00 PM
Sad news.

z0sa
05-04-2012, 03:20 PM
LOL. Not sure what you're getting at. But yeah...I'm a huge fan. Probably because the age I was when they broke out. But objectively, they seemed to be able to evolve with the times and always put out something a little different each time. I can't think of any other band close besides maybe Red Hot Chili Peppers. But as much as I like them, I'm tired of Under the Bridge iterations on every CD.

usually you are pretty much bullshitting all the time. Yet I could feel the gravity of your words when it came to da Beastie Boys. :lol

MannyIsGod
05-04-2012, 03:29 PM
The guitar riff on Sabotage is one of the best ever. Its just flat out money.

cantthinkofanything
05-04-2012, 03:34 PM
usually you are pretty much bullshitting all the time. Yet I could feel the gravity of your words when it came to da Beastie Boys. :lol

LMAO. I guess I did expose myself there. I won't troll about the BB.
It would make me fell a little dirty the next time I fucked RaZon's mom.

Beastie Boys Robot
05-04-2012, 03:36 PM
Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic Intergalactic Planetary Planetary Intergalactic

Beastie Boys Robot
05-04-2012, 03:39 PM
Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension Another Dimension

redzero
05-04-2012, 03:55 PM
But objectively, they seemed to be able to evolve with the times and always put out something a little different each time. I can't think of any other band close besides maybe Red Hot Chili Peppers. But as much as I like them, I'm tired of Under the Bridge iterations on every CD.

There are lots of bands that constantly evolved, and Red Hot Chili Peppers isn't one of them.

MannyIsGod
05-04-2012, 04:01 PM
:lol

Yeah the RHCP have put out the same music on each album. Its good, but I wouldn't say its evolved.

z0sa
05-04-2012, 04:02 PM
LMAO. I guess I did expose myself there

:lmao what a loser.

just kidding don't fuck my mom in the butt

MannyIsGod
05-04-2012, 04:07 PM
Cool story, etc etc

MannyIsGod
05-04-2012, 04:11 PM
lol ":( i realized too late no one would give a shit about my stupid HS story and now wish I could go back and not post it :("

Make fun of anyone you want, though. :tu

cantthinkofanything
05-04-2012, 04:12 PM
There are lots of bands that constantly evolved, and Red Hot Chili Peppers isn't one of them.

Ok sport...let's see your list...
Maybe "evolved" is too subjective. My point was that they changed significantly from Freaky Styley. Mother's Milk, Blood Sugar, Californication...
All a little different.

cantthinkofanything
05-04-2012, 04:13 PM
:lmao what a loser.

just kidding don't fuck my mom in the butt

ahhh...wish I saw this a little earlier...

redzero
05-04-2012, 04:18 PM
Ok sport...let's see your list...
Maybe "evolved" is too subjective. My point was that they changed significantly from Freaky Styley. Mother's Milk, Blood Sugar, Californication...
All a little different.

Radiohead
Nick Cave and The Bad Seeds
Beck
The Velvet Underground
Ween
Wilco
Porcupine Tree
King Crimson
Faith No More
PJ Harvey
Can
Boris

etc.

Red Hot Chili Peppers belong nowhere near a list of acts that evolved so much over time.

cantthinkofanything
05-04-2012, 04:20 PM
Radiohead
Beck
The Velvet Underground
Ween
Wilco
Porcupine Tree
King Crimson
Faith No More
PJ Harvey
Can
Boris

etc.

Red Hot Chili Peppers belong nowhere near a list of acts that evolved so much over time.

Good list tbh.

Pick of Destiny
05-04-2012, 04:22 PM
WTF!? Not to be mean spirited but some true Rock Legends have passed and there are only a few replies and a member of the Beastie Boys dies and this is already at two pages?

cantthinkofanything
05-04-2012, 04:24 PM
WTF!? Not to be mean spirited but some true Rock Legends have passed and there are only a few replies and a member of the Beastie Boys dies and this is already at two pages?

I know right? They act like he's better than Whitney Houston or something???

dirk4mvp.
05-04-2012, 04:34 PM
I always thought of the beastie boys as one hit wonders. RIP.

Trill Clinton
05-04-2012, 04:59 PM
damn, RIP to a hip hop legend.

CuckingFunt
05-04-2012, 05:33 PM
ZdJ5e70Q8mw&ob

rEgUlaToR!!!!!
05-04-2012, 05:44 PM
lol ":cry don't make fun of the beastie boys :cry"

soooooooooooo much regulation........

CitizenDwayne
05-04-2012, 10:35 PM
Radiohead
Beck
The Velvet Underground
Ween
Wilco
Porcupine Tree
King Crimson
Faith No More
PJ Harvey
Can
Boris

etc.

Ween is the best possible example of this, really.

And the evolution from 70s King Crimson to the Adrian Belew era is really strange and unexpected.

And Faith No More are just great.

CuckingFunt
05-05-2012, 04:13 AM
Mos and Talib did a bit of "No Sleep Till Brooklyn" at the show I was at tonight. It was pretty awesome, and a nice little tribute.

leemajors
05-05-2012, 08:51 AM

they started out as a punk band and always played their own instruments.

The ADMIRAL 50
05-05-2012, 12:14 PM
http://www.liveforthefunk.com/2012/05/reflection-mca-forever-young-never-gone/#more-13145

RIP MCA

Beasties were not even close to one hit wonders fools, License to Ill, Paul's Boutique, Ill Communication, Hello Nasty all of it is straight gold

MannyIsGod
05-05-2012, 04:45 PM
I don't know how anyone would say they were one hit wonders when they have about 5 huge hits. :lol

DeadlyDynasty
05-05-2012, 04:58 PM
The Cure evolved album-to-album from 1979-1989. Vastly different sounds over that period.

HeatChamps
05-05-2012, 09:35 PM
You gotta fight for you right to Party! Fucking awesome band. Of course a fag mav fan wouldn't like a badass band like that.

DieMrBond
05-05-2012, 10:44 PM
RIP MCA - he was always the coolest of the Beastie Boys (and thats saying something). How anyone can say that the band with the first ever Hip Hop album to reach #1 were one hit wonders amazes me. So many brilliant songs.

They spanned freaking 3 generations - and their last album was still bloody good. They definitely were revolutionary, gave MANY of the hip hop stars from that generation their start and supported the community. MCA was one of the big reasons behind that.

AND he brought us this gem: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evA-R9OS-Vo (watch from 21 minutes)

CuckingFunt
05-06-2012, 12:51 PM
LVr4UP9ntLs#!

What the genuine fuck?

Cant_Be_Faded
05-06-2012, 12:55 PM
Thank God I'm not the only one who thought that was lame

TE
05-06-2012, 01:09 PM
Rip

Amuseddaysleeper
05-13-2012, 01:17 AM
Paul's Boutique will literally blow your mind.

This thread should have hit 10 pages by now.

FuzzyLumpkins
05-13-2012, 01:52 AM
VbxT0LR4nRY

FuzzyLumpkins
05-13-2012, 01:59 AM
3EZ7zMRIneE

DMC
05-14-2012, 05:52 PM
One of my favorites, listened to these guys all the time.

Mixability
05-15-2012, 10:21 AM
Still have my unused Rhyme and Reason Tour tickets. Too soon, MCA.