PDA

View Full Version : Congrats To Spurs And Pistons

Hassdabballman
06-22-2005, 10:56 AM
I want to start of by saying congradulations to the spurs, and the pistons. Both teams played there hearts out this series. These two teams are by far the top 2 teams in the nba. BOth teams deserve all the credit in the world for making it this far. Its been a long season, so good luck to both teams.

Go Pistons

rwb
06-22-2005, 11:03 AM
I agree completely...except for the last line (insert "Spurs"). This really has been a great series and even IF the Spurs lose, I'm still proud of them, and still think they deserve a river parade regardless of the outcome. I've never cared for the Pistons, but at least they've earned my respect this year. IF they win, they will have worked for it.

team-work
06-22-2005, 11:31 AM
Both teams are exceptionally good, but there is only 1 trophy.

Just hope both teams will play their best basketball in Game 7...and the Spurs win!

angel_luv
06-22-2005, 11:37 AM
Just hope both teams will play their best basketball in Game 7!

Hell no!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope the Pistons fold like a towel on Thursday and that the Spurs wipe the floor with them!

Alchal
06-22-2005, 11:39 AM
Go Pistons.

angel_luv
06-22-2005, 11:49 AM
Go Pistons.

LOL. You chose the wrong team = ) but props for taking a side! You understand what this is about!

Pistons < Spurs
06-22-2005, 11:50 AM
Hell no!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope the Pistons fold like a towel on Thursday and that the Spurs wipe the floor with them!

LOL......

I hope not!

DEFENDING CHAMPION
06-22-2005, 11:51 AM
I chose the right team, LETS GO DETROIT!

wsdp
06-22-2005, 12:00 PM
Amen... May the best team win... (Go Pistons!) - Either way, clearly the top 2 teams in the NBA... that's for sure...

That's a tough statement for Shaq to accept but he's not watching anyway... afterall, Games 5 and 6 were really "boring", 'eh Shaq? (hehe, an antagonist both Pistons and Spurs fans can hate on).

angel_luv
06-22-2005, 12:01 PM
I chose the right team, LETS GO DETROIT!

YEA!!! Go Detroit! Go home... empty handed!!!!!!! Unless of course, you want to stay downtown for our victory parade. = )

Pistons < Spurs
06-22-2005, 12:03 PM
Unless of course, you want to stay downtown for our victory parade. = )

Sweet!!!

that's on Thursday right? LOL :fro j/k

209Goodfella
06-22-2005, 12:09 PM
May the best team win. SPURs been shooting themselves in the foot but the PISTONs have contributed to that. U gotta beat the champs to be the champs!

GO SPURS! :elephant

angel_luv
06-22-2005, 12:09 PM
Hehe! Good one... but Spurs will have the last laugh! Just you wait!

P.S. Nice hair!

DEFENDING CHAMPION
06-22-2005, 12:10 PM
Detroit will repeat, there will be no parade

Pistons < Spurs
06-22-2005, 12:11 PM
P.S. Nice hair!

Hey don't make fun of my hair!

May the best team win.

Exactly.

margeryanne
06-22-2005, 12:32 PM
I hope the game is a great game. I hope it is exciting and emotion filled. But most of all I hope the Spurs win.

MadDog73
06-22-2005, 12:40 PM
I hope Spurs fans can still be proud of their boys even if they lose. It seems some fan are just waiting for an excuse to call Tim soft or the Spurs' chokers.

That to me is just lame. If we get beat by the Pistons, it's because they are the better team. They've played consistently better after the first two blowout Spurs win, but that does not mean the Spurs suck. It just means the Pistons were better.

It's now almost more luck than anything else. All this talk of "who wants it more" (you don't think Tim, Manu, Horry and Tony want it any less than the Pistons, do you?), who has more "Heart" (whatever that means), is all Bullshit talk.

Both teams want it. Both teams will attempt to play their best ball. And in the end it will come down to one play or a series of plays where a shot either went in, or it didn't, or a pass or rebound bounced the right or wrong way, etc.

That's how even these two teams are. That's how good these two teams are. I just wish I wasn't so emotionally involved so I could enjoy the game no matter what! :lol