PDA

View Full Version : What up, Kool?

TacoMeatJackson
05-04-2012, 05:27 PM
Bitchmade nigga, you been flapping them gums and moving that tongue like a ho on her knees, 'cept ain't no cocksucking coming outcha mouth, just some bullshit ass words we know yo ass too scared to back up. But that don't stop your busta ass from actin' swole, and one thing I hate is some fake ass nigga trying to come hard when he nothin' but soft.

So what up, nigga? Let's do this shit. We need to get that dick back in your mouth like the ho you are so you know your place in this world.

Tell you what. Get 20 of yo best boys and I'll bring just bring Tyson. That's it. Us 2 against yo 20. No gats or bats. Fist on fist. Them good odds right?

Negative, nigga. Some medical school gonna have 20 brand new cadavers to learn on after me and Tyson get through wit' you all. Real talk.

Time and place. Name it.

jeebus
05-04-2012, 05:29 PM
In before Kool post with 4 :lol's and 1 :toast

OGBobbyJohnson
05-04-2012, 05:35 PM
You wasting your breath homie. Kool want no part of hood shit. Cat is straight up busta, down to the muthafuckin' bone. Nigga still sport a jerry curl in 2012 and is on some kinda feminine shit putting blush on his face and wearing tight leather. Nigga look like a retard Prince.

You prolly kill that nigga just bitchslapping his ass.

Koolaid_Man
05-04-2012, 05:35 PM
Bitchmade nigga, you been flapping them gums and moving that tongue like a ho on her knees, 'cept ain't no cocksucking coming outcha mouth, just some bullshit ass words we know yo ass too scared to back up. But that don't stop your busta ass from actin' swole, and one thing I hate is some fake ass nigga trying to come hard when he nothin' but soft.

So what up, nigga? Let's do this shit. We need to get that dick back in your mouth like the ho you are so you know your place in this world.

Tell you what. Get 20 of yo best boys and I'll bring just bring Tyson. That's it. Us 2 against yo 20. No gats or bats. Fist on fist. Them good odds right?

Negative, nigga. Some medical school gonna have 20 brand new cadavers to learn on after me and Tyson get through wit' you all. Real talk.

Time and place. Name it.

Halftime during the Lakers game tonight..knock on the door first you know your mamma like a warning before you enter the bedroom.

Koolaid_Man
05-04-2012, 05:37 PM
You wasting your breath homie. Kool want no part of hood shit. Cat is straight up busta, down to the muthafuckin' bone. Nigga still sport a jerry curl in 2012 and is on some kinda feminine shit putting blush on his face and wearing tight leather. Nigga look like a retard Prince.

You prolly kill that nigga just bitchslapping his ass.

Hey midget you ain't use this troll in awhile...still skateboarding doing knolly flips:lol

TacoMeatJackson
05-04-2012, 05:40 PM
Halftime during the Lakers game tonight..knock on the door first you know your mamma like a warning before you enter the bedroom.

Fool, my moms been dead for 10 years. Now you gettin' personal, nigga. I'm bout to call up some hacker homies and get you shit. Gonna bring some nightmare shit to you personally.

TacoMeatJackson
05-04-2012, 05:46 PM
Awww hell yeah let's get it on and poppin' blood. I'm always down to clown on a punk ass bitch like Kool, I'm like a shark to blood when I spell pussy somethin just makes me wanna start beatin ass. Can't stand no pussy ass n!gga. 20 on 2, lets do this. Once these hands get to flyin' there ain't no turnin back Kool.

Word, homie. Gonna be pulling knuckles outta them boys' eye sockets all night long.

You ready for this shit, Kool? Get on the phone. Get on twitter. Send yo boys a memo, I dont give a fuck. Just make sure you get 20 of them and me and Tyson take you all out, one by one, beatdown each and every one of yall into pools of blood. Gonna make them EMTs puke themselves, nigga. Real talk.

The Batman
05-04-2012, 06:00 PM
:lmao

TacoMeatJackson
05-04-2012, 06:05 PM
^just make sure we don't catch no murder charge. one time in the hood i punched this punk bitch so hard he fell on the ground convulsing..didn't stick around to see what ever became of ol dude i high tailed it outta there and didn't come back till the spot was no longer hot.

real talk, if you hit a n!gga with a glass jaw too hard u liable to kill em. just keep that in mind, we some real n!ggas scrappin with pussy n!ggas.

Straight up, homie. Don't need no 187 rap hanging ova our heads. We should just go 50 percent. We probably decapitate Kool we go full strength.

pass1st
05-04-2012, 06:16 PM
You guys gonna meet in welfare's hometown, Houston?

Koolaid_Man
05-04-2012, 06:20 PM
Fool, my moms been dead for 10 years. Now you gettin' personal, nigga. I'm bout to call up some hacker homies and get you shit. Gonna bring some nightmare shit to you personally.

Did u kill her too:lol

Koolaid_Man
05-04-2012, 06:24 PM
^just make sure we don't catch no murder charge. one time in the hood i punched this punk bitch so hard he fell on the ground convulsing..didn't stick around to see what ever became of ol dude i high tailed it outta there and didn't come back till the spot was no longer hot.

real talk, if you hit a n!gga with a glass jaw too hard u liable to kill em. just keep that in mind, we some real n!ggas scrappin with pussy n!ggas.

I walk alone...just me and my girlfriend...she's down to ride till the bloody end just me and my girlfriend..

When I meet up with you and Taco breath my girlfriend will get a real good finger fucking...:lol

mavs>spurs
05-04-2012, 06:29 PM
I say we show that bitch what it's like to be with a real man, give her a life changing experience she won't soon forget. After we finish workin ya face with these fists, we gone' run train on ya girls pussy with this dick.

Koolaid_Man
05-04-2012, 06:29 PM
Straight up, homie. Don't need no 187 rap hanging ova our heads. We should just go 50 percent. We probably decapitate Kool we go full strength.

I just reported you guys to Law enforcement for making a terrorist threat of bodily harm. I have my connections ad well...this could very well be the beggining of the end of you two posers...you're engaging in online criminal behavior..I've been waiting on Tyson to mess up

ButtHurt Committee
05-04-2012, 06:31 PM
I know more bitch niggas than hos.

0ppZFWAwn04&feature

The Batman
05-04-2012, 06:43 PM
I just reported you guys to Law enforcement for making a terrorist threat of bodily harm. I have my connections ad well...this could very well be the beggining of the end of you two posers...you're engaging in online criminal behavior..I've been waiting on Tyson to mess up

HPD is corrupt and requires bribesin order to be protected. And since you're as broke as Bunum's knees, yoo ass in trouble sucka!

Koolaid_Man
05-04-2012, 06:50 PM
If this don't beat all I've ever seen. As soon as you think u might have to back up all that tough talk, u turn snitch. And you callin us posers, n1gga? :lmao soon as word gets round, everyone in Houston gonna know what kind of a snitch u is.

And snitches get stitches.

it's too late I've reported to authority...and I don't live in Houston for the ump tenth time...geez...but that's right I snitched you out and I'm proud of it...I'm very afraid of the language you're using and threatening my life...you and the poster known as Taco meat...I guess Kori will be dragged into this now

Koolaid_Man
05-04-2012, 06:53 PM
HPD is corrupt and requires bribesin order to be protected. And since you're as broke as Bunum's knees, yoo ass in trouble sucka!

:lol I wait out on the 1st and 15th of every month...

TacoMeatJackson
05-04-2012, 07:13 PM
it's too late I've reported to authority...and I don't live in Houston for the ump tenth time...geez...but that's right I snitched you out and I'm proud of it...I'm very afraid of the language you're using and threatening my life...you and the poster known as Taco meat...I guess Kori will be dragged into this now

Nigga, it very obvious you aint been in the game, in the streets, cuz you dont know shit 'bout how the system works. First off, aint no law enforcement agency gonna take some internet shit talking like this seriously enough to go to a judge and get an arrest warrant. Judge would laugh in some cop's face if he came to him and asked for a warrant to pursue someone for shit talking online. It aint like we emailed Barack Obama and telling him we gonna roll up on the White House.

Second of all, me and Big Daddy never issue no threat. The beatdown you and your homies would receive is contingent upon your participation, so if you agree to meet us and throw down, aint no laws being broken unless we bring deadly weapons. Mutual combat law, busta.

And we know you aint call no police. So shut the fuck up.

Koolaid_Man
05-04-2012, 07:20 PM
Nigga, it very obvious you aint been in the game, in the streets, cuz you dont know shit 'bout how the system works. First off, aint no law enforcement agency gonna take some internet shit talking like this seriously enough to go to a judge and get an arrest warrant. Judge would laugh in some cop's face if he came to him and asked for a warrant to pursue someone for shit talking online. It aint like we emailed Barack Obama and telling him we gonna roll up on the White House.

Second of all, me and Big Daddy never issue no threat. The beatdown you and your homies would receive is contingent upon your participation, so if you agree to meet us and throw down, aint no laws being broken unless we bring deadly weapons. Mutual combat law, busta.

And we know you aint call no police. So shut the fuck up.

Listen you guys unprovoked just started a thread threatening to hire hackers into my computer, find me, and murder me, and rape my girlfriend...and I find that to be very disturbing and frightening. There's no place that language on these boards...and one defendant even serves on Kori's EC...it's rather disgusting so yes I reported to investigating authorities. Taco and Tyson in case dind't know:

Jury Convicts San Antonio Man for Making Threats Over the Internet

U.S. Attorney’s Office July 21, 2009

Western District of Texas (210) 384-7100

John E. Murphy, Acting United States Attorney announced that 32-year-old Steven Weste is in federal custody today after a jury in San Antonio found him guilty of making false statements to and concealing material facts from federal authorities and e-mailing threats to kill people including a person hired to be a U.S. Border Patrol agent, a Virginia police officer, and Weste’s former girlfriend.
Following the jury’s verdict handed down yesterday, U.S. District Judge Xavier Rodriguez ordered that Weste, who had been out on a $50,000 unsecured bond prior to trial, be remanded to the custody of the United States Marshal. Judge Rodriguez scheduled sentencing for October 30, 2009. Weste, a Judson High School teacher who was transferred to an administrative post subsequent to being indicted, faces up to five years in federal prison per each of the 15 counts of which he was convicted.

http://www.fbi.gov/sanantonio/press-releases/2009/sa072109a.htm

TacoMeatJackson
05-04-2012, 07:27 PM
Listen you guys unprovoked just started a thread threatening to hire hackers into my computer, find me, and murder me, and rape my girlfriend...and I find that to be very disturbing and frightening. There's no place that language on these boards...and one defendant even serves on Kori's EC...it's rather disgusting so yes I reported to investigating authorities. Taco and Tyson in case dind't know:

Jury Convicts San Antonio Man for Making Threats Over the Internet

U.S. Attorney’s Office July 21, 2009

Western District of Texas (210) 384-7100

John E. Murphy, Acting United States Attorney announced that 32-year-old Steven Weste is in federal custody today after a jury in San Antonio found him guilty of making false statements to and concealing material facts from federal authorities and e-mailing threats to kill people including a person hired to be a U.S. Border Patrol agent, a Virginia police officer, and Weste’s former girlfriend.
Following the jury’s verdict handed down yesterday, U.S. District Judge Xavier Rodriguez ordered that Weste, who had been out on a $50,000 unsecured bond prior to trial, be remanded to the custody of the United States Marshal. Judge Rodriguez scheduled sentencing for October 30, 2009. Weste, a Judson High School teacher who was transferred to an administrative post subsequent to being indicted, faces up to five years in federal prison per each of the 15 counts of which he was convicted.

http://www.fbi.gov/sanantonio/press-releases/2009/sa072109a.htm

Fool, you issue the personal threats first when you said you gonna be in my home tonight raping my moms. Quote you nigga "Knock on the door first, yo mamma like a warning." So with that you implying you gonna break in to my place and rape somebody. Yeah my moms dead, but my girl do live here.

And I'll I say is I'm gonna bring some nightmare shit, which could mean anything. You straight up say you gonna do a home invasion.

You wanna start playing games, nigga?

TacoMeatJackson
05-04-2012, 07:30 PM
And that fool who was convicted was making threats against law enforcement and obstructing justice.

Bitchass nigga know nothing about the law. Step yo game up, busta.

Time and place. Name it.

TacoMeatJackson
05-04-2012, 07:31 PM
Hey taco meat, you had any feds knock at your door yet? none here :lol

Nah, homie. We Kool aint call nobody. Cops would spit out they coffee and donuts laughing at his mark ass.

Koolaid_Man
05-04-2012, 07:36 PM
Fool, you issue the personal threats first when you said you gonna be in my home tonight raping my moms. Quote you nigga "Knock on the door first, yo mamma like a warning." So with that you implying you gonna break in to my place and rape somebody. Yeah my moms dead, but my girl do live here.

And I'll I say is I'm gonna bring some nightmare shit, which could mean anything. You straight up say you gonna do a home invasion.

You wanna start playing games, nigga?

You will be hearing from counsel soon...No one's gonna knock on your door that's not how investigations work. I implied that I was sleeping with your mother so I may have to answer for that by law when the time comes not worried about it we have a good family attorney...But I never issued death threats that you and Tyson did and I'm tired of it..tired of looking over my shoulder..So I reported it...Kori will be talking to you and Tyson soon on next steps to resolve the pending legal issue

Koolaid_Man
05-04-2012, 08:15 PM
Nah, homie. We Kool aint call nobody. Cops would spit out they coffee and donuts laughing at his mark ass.

Taco you've been sitting in this thread for dam near 2 hrs :lol let it go man...I was just fucking with you..it's ok :lmao

you will need more than a letter from my Lawyers if you and Tyson ever find your way to my front door...a nice plot somewhere in never never land :lmao

Koolaid_Man
05-04-2012, 08:24 PM
Bring the plex hoe

You would actually touch my plex hoe :lol

Koolaid_Man
05-04-2012, 08:25 PM
I had Taco meat scared shitless...dude was trying to figure out what in the fuck he's gonna do if he gets another case added while he's already on probation - lol

Koolaid_Man
05-04-2012, 08:28 PM
214 south dallas till i die homie 44 oakland jungle guerilla blood on mine homie talk shit get ya wig split nawmtombout just your friendly neighborhood snitch killa, bitch n!gga killa, anybody killa 187 on anyone who want plex bring it

Yep except Rocketfan Yaa..do I need to bump that classic shit of him clowning you and you cowering in fear...I tell you Tyson I don't care if Kori never restores my privileges or if she bans me...all I now is that moment..that day...was the funniest moment in ST history for me...You acting all hard claiming 44 OAk Cliff and all that shit and RocketfanYao was a real blood...he made you shit your pants...that single day was worth my entire existence on the board it will live on in my mind forever...I may post it later I have it saved in my Pure Comedy Gold Archive Folder :lol

TacoMeatJackson
05-04-2012, 08:38 PM
Taco you've been sitting in this thread for dam near 2 hrs :lol let it go man...I was just fucking with you..it's ok :lmao

you will need more than a letter from my Lawyers if you and Tyson ever find your way to my front door...a nice plot somewhere in never never land :lmao

Lol nigga you been trackin me for two hours? Stepped out and got somethin to eat. Some Hawaiian BBQ, busta. I got you scared when I told you I gonna report yo ass to Five-o for threatening to invade me home, didn't I?

And I just fuckin' round too. I aint calling no gotdamn heat. I wanna us handle bidness like men, face to face. Knuckle up, bitch. 20 of your best against me and Tyson.

hehateme
05-04-2012, 09:28 PM
lets stop this white on white hate crime guys..come on..