PDA

View Full Version : Are you kidding me Dallas?

Dr House
05-05-2012, 07:53 PM
Not laying down and actually competing? This is not the championship way. Where's the butthurt cheapshots?

Look at the glorious Lakers last year. In Phil Jackson's last game, they played the game the right way. Like the honorable defending champs do, they left everybody wide open and then went out to injure the other team. Sending the great Phil Jackson out the right way :toast

I understand all this might be too much for them. However, Dirk needs to step up and pout his way to giving up in the second half like the great Kobe Bryant did in 06. :toast It's embarrassing that the defending champs are going out this way and competing in a honorable manner. Sickening indeed.

21_Dickings
05-05-2012, 08:07 PM
Great fuckin' post. Mavs are some bitches not laying out Durant or elbowing Westbrook in the head. Playing straight up and classy is for those bitchass Spurs. Shame to see the Mavs copy "little brother."

If Dirk had one ounce of testicle, he'd karate chop Durant the first chance he gets.

mavs>spurs
05-05-2012, 08:11 PM
dirk should whip out his walther p38 standard issue nazi pistol and start pistol whipping bitches

Spurs9
05-05-2012, 08:56 PM
Premature ejac?:lol

Latarian Milton
05-05-2012, 10:34 PM
mavs been tanking the whole season and a 0-4 exit looks a perfect ending of their tanking job, just wait & see what happens in the offseason tbh

Sportcamper
05-06-2012, 08:03 AM
Fish had a good series...

http://mavsblog.dallasnews.com/archives/2012/05/fisher-continues-to-torment-mavericks.html

TampaDude
05-06-2012, 09:56 AM
Not laying down and actually competing? This is not the championship way. Where's the butthurt cheapshots?

Look at the glorious Lakers last year. In Phil Jackson's last game, they played the game the right way. Like the honorable defending champs do, they left everybody wide open and then went out to injure the other team. Sending the great Phil Jackson out the right way :toast

I understand all this might be too much for them. However, Dirk needs to step up and pout his way to giving up in the second half like the great Kobe Bryant did in 06. :toast It's embarrassing that the defending champs are going out this way and competing in a honorable manner. Sickening indeed.

:lol