PDA

View Full Version : No one in the west will even challenge the Spurs

D-Wade #3
05-05-2012, 09:39 PM
:toast

Spur_Fanatic
05-05-2012, 09:41 PM
Jazz, Clippers, Grizzlies, Lakers, Thunder.

We are screwed.

irishock
05-05-2012, 09:47 PM
Clippers, Grizzlies and Thunder would all be cakewalks for the Spurs.

Lakers would make it a series, but won't pull through.

Their real challenge is Miami. This is the playoff year where you can tell the Finals match up from the start.

ImDaNuts
05-05-2012, 09:51 PM
Thunder will cruise into the Finals vs Heat.

Heat in 7.

Latarian Milton
05-05-2012, 10:48 PM
Thunder will probably make the finals with refs help even though they are not yet as good as spurs or lakers, but there's no hell of way they draw the series to game 7 with us Heat tbh

lefty
05-05-2012, 10:50 PM
Thunder will probably make the finals with refs help even though they are not yet as good as spurs or lakers, but there's no hell of way they draw the series to game 7 with us Heat tbh
The Thunder are mainly a jump shooting team

That recipe worls vs teams that dont have good perimer defenders, which the Spurs have

And yeah we swept OKC this season (regular season I know, but still)

z0sa
05-05-2012, 10:52 PM
OKC vs Spurs would be like a Finals series IMHO. Not saying Spurs will get there, Spurs vs Clips or Grizz will be extremely tough

Spurs9
05-05-2012, 11:09 PM

Heat in 7.

Cruise? :lmao

tesseractive
05-06-2012, 12:18 AM
Spoken like a fan of a team that's never had to do it before. It's possible they'll make the finals, but the idea that they'll cruise is laughable.

VBM
05-06-2012, 12:28 AM

Heat in 7.

Dude's right, tbh

InRareForm
05-06-2012, 12:38 AM
They didn't play their best and still made it to 100 points.

NBA is in trouble my friends.

InRareForm
05-06-2012, 12:39 AM
lol foo said cruise

WeNeedLength
05-06-2012, 12:54 AM

Heat in 7.

A Thunder fan? :wow

You'd think there would be more of them...

Jacob1983
05-06-2012, 01:06 AM
Aren't the Spurs a jumpshooting team if you exclude Duncan? I hate the Spurs but I would say that the only team that can be the Spurs is the Spurs. They're not scared of anyone. Duncan, Parker, Manu, and Bonner are all playoff tested studs and they ain't scared of shit. This is probably the last Finals journey for Duncan, Parker, and Manu so they are seizing the moment and trying to make it happen.

TheSkeptic
05-06-2012, 01:29 AM
Aren't the Spurs a jumpshooting team if you exclude Duncan? I hate the Spurs but I would say that the only team that can be the Spurs is the Spurs. They're not scared of anyone. Duncan, Parker, Manu, and Bonner are all playoff tested studs and they ain't scared of shit. This is probably the last Finals journey for Duncan, Parker, and Manu so they are seizing the moment and trying to make it happen.

...:wow

I don't want to rehash this but Bonner doesn't perform very well in the playoffs. We're all hoping this is the year he delivers tbh. But I agree with the rest of your comment.

DontStopBelieving
05-06-2012, 01:35 AM

drunk post?:lol

Spur_Fanatic
05-06-2012, 01:37 AM
Dude's right, tbh

This. Spurs are screwed.

TDMVPDPOY
05-06-2012, 05:23 AM
spurs vs clippers will be a hard fought win, thats if cp3 and whoever on that team doesnt flopped on every possession like they got shot, hopefully if they continue with that shit spurs or someone will get fed up with it and start handing out hard fouls

Hooks
05-06-2012, 06:33 AM

Leonard, Green, Jack, Manu, Parker are all slashers, Splitter and Blair both make great cuts as well.

mystargtr34
05-06-2012, 06:40 AM

lawlwut

Josepatches_
05-06-2012, 06:43 AM
I'm sure it will be Spurs-Heat . It's the destiny.

Second chance for LeBron against us. The nightmare for him began in San Antonio so he could close the circle. It happens I would believe in the destiny. Dallas had his revenge.Now LeBron.

Josepatches_
05-06-2012, 06:45 AM
Aren't the Spurs a jumpshooting team if you exclude Duncan?

Duncan is a jumpshooter these days. A good one tbh.

freetiago
05-06-2012, 07:42 AM
Spurs are a jumpshooting team that doubles their opponents in points in the paint

Tiago Splitter
05-06-2012, 08:31 AM
Spurs are a jumpshooting team that doubles their opponents in points in the paint

I'm free

Pelicans78
05-06-2012, 08:56 AM
OKC is more perimeter oriented than the Spurs. They either score on fast breaks or jumpshots.