PDA

View Full Version : Reason why you think the Spurs will win game 7

spur219
06-22-2005, 11:25 AM
Give me your reasons.

DarrinS
06-22-2005, 11:26 AM
Pop will make adjustments. Tim will be focused and pissed.

Amuseddaysleeper
06-22-2005, 11:27 AM
I hate to admit but the pistons are simply the better team. SA just looks rattled after game 6 and their inability to force the pistons into turnovers and softness mentally will result in a dissapointed SBC center crowd. :pctoss :pctoss :pctoss

nkdlunch
06-22-2005, 11:28 AM
Destiny

spursupporter
because history says trailing 3-2, no team had won the next two in the opponent's homecourt.

SWC Bonfire
TP and Manu will be forced by Pop to run through the screens instead of switching all the time with Tim & Rob. Someone other than Duncan will come out to set the high screens on the half court. Pop will pull out a .45 auto and shoot Tony if he turns the ball over.

wsdp
06-22-2005, 11:31 AM
because history says trailing 3-2, no team had won the next two in the opponent's homecourt.

History said the Pistons were 0-17 AT Portland before winning 3-straight there to win '90 championship.... History said Pistons were 0-10 in last 10 @ San Antonio ... History said no team had won the middle 3 in the 2-3-2 format (until they did that last year).

Please, give Chauncey, Ben and the boys more history lessons... they thrive on them!

bigbendbruisebrother
06-22-2005, 11:33 AM
I hate to admit but the pistons are simply the better team. SA just looks rattled after game 6 and their inability to force the pistons into turnovers and softness mentally will result in a dissapointed SBC center crowd. :pctoss :pctoss :pctoss

The Spurs didn't force turnovers because they didn't funnel the Pistons shooters into the interior defense very often. It seemed to me that Pop's game plan was to try to shut down Detroit's inside scoring and make them hit from the perimeter. It worked, but unfortunately for us, the Pistons hit those perimeter shots, and we lost.

The Spurs also gave up way to many rebounds, and missed way too many free throws. Those things must change in order to win.

I agree that Detroit is a great team, and we have an uphill battle on Thursday. But, the Spurs have battled through a lot this season and I still believe they can win.

bigzak25
06-22-2005, 11:35 AM
Manu will not let it happen and TD will be the MVP we all recognize. :smokin

wsdp
06-22-2005, 11:38 AM
Manu will not let it happen and TD will be the MVP we all recognize. :smokin

Do MVP's blow wads from the free throw line in the 4Q of nearly every game?

GrandeDavid
-Home court advantage
-Spurs fans actually show up
-Tim Duncan
-Manu conserves some energy for the 4th
-Robert Horry will hit a couple of timely threes
-The rest of the Spurs will not just repeatedly jack up bad threes
-Spectacular team defense tomorrow night

wsdp
Do MVP's only get off 14 shots in a "CHAMPIONSHP" elimination game?

GrandeDavid
06-22-2005, 11:39 AM

There's a first for everything. Besides, how many of those teams were defending champs?

bigzak25
06-22-2005, 11:39 AM

apparently so.

he's got one more to bring it home. the true colors will be shown for all to see.

i expect TD to dominate.

SouthernFried
06-22-2005, 11:52 AM
Bowen is put on Billups.

And TD makes FT's.

Remember, if not for TD's misses, there would have been no OT in game 5. And if he just made them yesterday...

To say DETROIT is a better team, knowing that if TD just made FT's we might have been celebrating the championship right now...is just wrong.

Detroit is a great team...San Antonio is a great team.

Tomorrow's game could be a CLASSIC!!

pache100
06-22-2005, 11:57 AM
Pop will pull out a .45 auto and shoot Tony if he turns the ball over.

:lol

Would he get a T for that?

:spin

wsdp
06-22-2005, 11:57 AM
To say DETROIT is a better team, knowing that if TD just made FT's we might have been celebrating the championship right now...is just wrong.

Or if Horry didn't bail Duncan's butt out by hitting that 3 in Game 5, Pistons would have clinched last night?

GhostofAlfrederickHughes
06-22-2005, 12:00 PM
(1) Pistons won't shoot 48% again

(2) Horry won't airball any wide open 3s

(3) Spurs don't lose back to back at the SBC

(4) Pistons are overconfident

(5) Duncan is reclaiming his MVP

GhostofAlfrederickHughes
06-22-2005, 12:01 PM
Or if Horry didn't bail Duncan's butt out by hitting that 3 in Game 5, Pistons would have clinched last night?
You can't say that. How do you know the Pistons play as aggressively if they're up 3-2, as opposed to down?

SouthernFried
06-22-2005, 12:02 PM
Horry's 3 pointerr was after Duncan missed those FT's. Duncan just makes them..game over. Duncan made them last night...who knows.

Still, I could almost thank Duncan for those misses. Letting me see one of the best OT performances in history.

bigzak25
06-22-2005, 12:03 PM
all that can be said is what it is. 3-3. Lets see who wants it more.

spur219
06-22-2005, 12:04 PM
Spurs will win because Detroit won't shoot as well. Especially have 4 players play very well like they had last night. Tim Duncan will again show why he is the MVP caliber player.

wsdp
06-22-2005, 12:04 PM
(5) Duncan is reclaiming his MVP

Even if Spurs were to win tomorrow, if Duncan gets MVP - that would be a freaking joke... And you know - deep down in your heart Spurs fan - he's not deserving of the award unless he truly goes for 30 and 20 tomorrow.

rr2418
06-22-2005, 12:06 PM
I know it sounds simple, but the reason the Spurs win game 7 is because Manu steps up and plays like he did in games 1 & 2. I give the LB credit, he has adjusted and now the Pistons are defending Manu pretty good. I think the key is Manu!! If he has a great game, then the Spurs win.

bigzak25
06-22-2005, 12:08 PM
Reason why you think the Spurs will win game 7

the beers on ice.

the riverboats are gassed up.

mouse is on the piston bandwagon.

larry brown already used his "i love you guys" card.

wsdp
06-22-2005, 12:09 PM
You can't say that. How do you know the Pistons play as aggressively if they're up 3-2, as opposed to down?

If you really put all your faith in numbers? Pistons record in closeout (when they have 3 wins in a series and have a chance to win) games in last 3-years? 11-0 ... NEVER lost a game when they had 3 wins.

But, numbers lied going into game 6 considering Pistons won...

wsdp
06-22-2005, 12:10 PM
...ah, and because...Nazr will beat up Ben Wallace in the fourth quarter

:lol :lol :lol :lmao :lmao :lmao :idiot :idiot :idiot

MadDog73
06-22-2005, 12:22 PM
Even if Spurs were to win tomorrow, if Duncan gets MVP - that would be a freaking joke... And you know - deep down in your heart Spurs fan - he's not deserving of the award unless he truly goes for 30 and 20 tomorrow.

Hate to get into this topic again, since there's only a 50% either team will win, but who would you take as MVP over Tim?

Manu? Meh, he's "blown" as many Games as Tim has. Last night he had 3 turnovers and shot 2-8 from 3 pt line. Oh, yeah, and he made as many FTs as Tim did with only 2 less tries (5-8 FT, 62.5%, horrible for Manu).

Tony? No. Bruce? I love Bruce, but no way can he get MVP.

That leaves Nazr, unless we give MVP to a bench player. And Nazr at this point is the LVP of the starters. I'm almost ready to start Horry instead of him, if nothing else than to get the crowd going.

For Detroit MVP is easy. Last night, Billups had 21 pts (inc. 5-9 threes), 6 ass., 0 TO. The man is amazing. He makes the Pistons great.

I wish the Spurs had someone like Billups. :depressed

spurster
06-22-2005, 12:26 PM
The Pistons won't be as hot from 3-point land in Game 7.

The Spurs will step up and make the clutch shots.

wsdp
06-22-2005, 12:27 PM
Hate to get into this topic again, since there's only a 50% either team will win, but who would you take as MVP over Tim?

Manu? Meh, he's "blown" as many Games as Tim has. Last night he had 3 turnovers and shot 2-8 from 3 pt line. Oh, yeah, and he made as many FTs as Tim did with only 2 less tries (5-8 FT, 62.5%, horrible for Manu).

Tony? No. Bruce? I love Bruce, but no way can he get MVP.

That leaves Nazr, unless we give MVP to a bench player. And Nazr at this point is the LVP of the starters. I'm almost ready to start Horry instead of him, if nothing else than to get the crowd going.

For Detroit MVP is easy. Last night, Billups had 21 pts (inc. 5-9 threes), 6 ass., 0 TO. The man is amazing. He makes the Pistons great.

I wish the Spurs had someone like Billups. :depressed

I know it sounds dramatic, but Horry - if they win, he's the only reason they're in this and up 3-2 going into game 6.

samikeyp
06-22-2005, 12:47 PM
I know wsdp is only here to troll but he does have one valid point...unless Duncan or Ginobili simply go ballistic in a Spurs win....I think Billups is the MVP regardless of who wins the series.

davi78239
06-22-2005, 12:54 PM
Spurs will make adjustments and come out mad after a loss like they usually do. I'm gonna say that Detroit shouldn't be that hot again from the perimeter and the spurs will have a better shooting night from 3 point land.

wsdp
06-22-2005, 12:56 PM
I know wsdp is only here to troll but he does have one valid point...unless Duncan or Ginobili simply go ballistic in a Spurs win....I think Billups is the MVP regardless of who wins the series.

Thanks for the kind words sam... keep in mind, we don't have a board of our own other than indystar.com :lol

SWC Bonfire
06-22-2005, 01:02 PM
I don't care if the spurs hit one three pointer if they could just consistently take & make high-percentage shots. But...the Spurs now have the same motivation as the Pistons. The last times they were in a hole:

Tied 1-1 with an incredibly hot Denver team = win
Dropped a pair at an incredibly hostile Seattle, tied 2-2 = pair of wins
Dropped a gimmie to Phoenix when they could have won outright = win
Layed an egg in two games at hostile Detroit & facing 3-2 deficit = OT win

Tied 3-3 & needing game 7 win for the title, AT HOME = win

wsdp
06-22-2005, 01:04 PM
I don't care if the spurs hit one three pointer if they could just consistently take & make high-percentage shots. But...the Spurs now have the same motivation as the Pistons. The last times they were in a hole:

Tied 1-1 with an incredibly hot Denver team = win
Dropped a pair at an incredibly hostile Seattle, tied 2-2 = pair of wins
Dropped a gimmie to Phoenix when they could have won outright = win
Layed an egg in two games at hostile Detroit & facing 3-2 deficit = OT win

Tied 3-3 & needing game 7 win for the title, AT HOME = win

Comparing Pistons to Nuggets/Sonics/Suns is an insult (as Spurs to Sixers, Pacers, Heat)

catydid
06-22-2005, 01:09 PM
The rest of the Spurs team will show up and play like a team. The Pistons will be a bit over-confident to their detriment just keep whining like they have been since this series began. They tied the series and are still complaining. What is their problem? Little whiney babies!

SWC Bonfire
06-22-2005, 01:11 PM
Comparing Pistons to Nuggets/Sonics/Suns is an insult (as Spurs to Sixers, Pacers, Heat)

The Spurs have a history of cruising this season when they think it is in the bag. They need a fire lit under their collective asses.

SpurDawg
06-22-2005, 01:24 PM
Tim Duncan's time is come - He'll answer the bell - There will no questions after tomorrow night. Pistons have made their run...Brown is probably leaving ....why would they even care.

td4mvp3
06-22-2005, 01:33 PM
someone mentioned that detroit won't go for 48 percent again, but we haven't kept them below 40 percent since game 1. our defense has gone to shambles and i couldn't tell you why. so the only reason i see the spurs winning is they go back to what they do to win games and play some d.

E20
06-22-2005, 01:40 PM
Why will Spurs win:

THE MVP:
http://deseretnews.com/photos/1422312.jpg
http://img285.echo.cx/img285/9805/14ld.jpg
http://images.sportsline.com/u/photos/basketball/nba/img7958799.jpg

wsdp
06-22-2005, 02:01 PM
Why will Spurs win:

THE MVP:
http://deseretnews.com/photos/1422312.jpg
http://img285.echo.cx/img285/9805/14ld.jpg

Where's the one of him missing all the free throws and being a non-factor in games 3-6? I missed it...

Kori Ellis
06-22-2005, 02:03 PM
Spurs fans -- bring some legitimate takes in this thread and I'll use your responses in an article for WOAI.

texbumTHElife
06-22-2005, 02:07 PM
David Robinson signs a one day contract. Comes out and plays. Leads the team in scoring, rebounds and blocks and wins the MVP.

Other wise I think the Spurs are in bad shape.They have yet to show that they can muster up the killer instinct and put this Detroit Pistons team away. They continue to play like they expect Detroit and the refs to hand them the title.

I think a complete change of attitude for every Spur is the only chance we have. TD, Manu and Parker must be pissed off and hungry.

GrandeDavid
06-22-2005, 02:11 PM
Tim Duncan's time is come - He'll answer the bell - There will no questions after tomorrow night. Pistons have made their run...Brown is probably leaving ....why would they even care.

That is the emptiest assumption I've heard in a long, long time. I know you are a fired up fan, as am I, but c'mon!!

Why would they (Pistons) even care? Excuse me? Ahem, the Pistons are not playing to win a ring for Larry. They are professionals and are looking to win rings from themselves and probably their fans before Larry. Believe me, they care.

E20
06-22-2005, 02:19 PM
Where's the one of him missing all the free throws and being a non-factor in games 3-6? I missed it...
Right here:

Why the Spurs will win:

Over Confidence? Lack of foucs? Free game for us? All affected the Spurs. They were too mentally relaxed, as was Pop. Pop should have been ripping everybody from minute #1. Next game the Spurs have the utmost focus and desire to seal the title. They're not gonna be pushed on the boards, not going to be out hustled and aren't going to play unagressive basketball. They are going to take care of the ball and play smart and be aware.

One Last Game. It has been a long road this year for me and it all ties down to this One Last Game being played tommorow. All the dreams and hopes of the Spurs are going to come true tommroow. Spurs did they're time, went the distance and there will to survive throught out the playoffs, they aren't gonna lose there grip on there dreams and they're going to fight to keep them alive tommorow and they're gonna rise up to the challenge of the Detroit Pistons and show them some champion caliber Basketball.

Leetonidas
06-22-2005, 02:20 PM
It's the last game of the season. You don't have to worry about getting tired, fatigue, injuries, or any of that. This IS the last game of the season, for the championship, and the Spurs will come out and give it all they got and not hold anything back.

slayermin
06-22-2005, 02:26 PM
Homecourt advantage. I hope that's enough.

texbumTHElife
06-22-2005, 02:31 PM
If the Spurs do win it will because Tim Duncan decides enough is enough. It is time for him to take back the title of the best player in the NBA. He has been out played in this series by Wallace, Sheed and McDeyess for long stretches. That is inexscusible. Tim Duncan will come out and be ferocious on the boards like he wa sin game 5. Duncan will be aggressive yet calm on offense. He will be aggressive, instinctive and motivating on defense. Game 7 begins and end with Tim Duncan. It all rests on his shoulders. If he comes out and wants it more than anyone else there isnt a damn thing the Pistons can do to stop him. He will force his will upon them.

E20
06-22-2005, 02:35 PM
There hearts are buring up, they have a strong desire and a deep rage within. They're gonna come up and win the game.

SWC Bonfire
06-22-2005, 02:41 PM
The spurs' turnovers have allowed Detroit to not play as hard on the defensive end of the floor as the Spurs have had to. Granted, the piston's defense had a big part to do with some of them, but the more unforced variety gave Detroit the ball without having to work a full 24 on the other end of the court. Detroit will get some turnovers because they are a good defense, but if the Spurs keep the easy turnovers from happening this game is over.

Spurs_Fan_Nineteen
06-22-2005, 02:45 PM
Here's why we lost:

1) Spurs didn't handle the ball well
2) Spurs took way too many 3's (perhaps confidence from Game 5?)
3) Spurs' defense didn't match Piston's defense
4) Didn't force enough turnovers

Here's why the Spurs will win Game 7:

1) The Spurs never play the same way twice.
2) Manu will become the dominant force in this game. Everything is on the line, and he knows it.
3) Parker will stop messing around and be aggressive.
4) Duncan will have an average game, but this time he will make his free throws.
5) Pop will light into this Spurs team until 8:00 tomorrow. He should be reviewing their errors (of course he will) and telling them to play like they did in Game 2.

GO SPURS GO

Sasha
06-22-2005, 02:47 PM

If his ankles are taped so tight he can't stand pigeon-toed...

FoxMulder
06-22-2005, 02:55 PM
Reasons because the Spurs will win

1) Manu and Tim D will be pissed off.
2) The Coyote will hide Hamilton mask
3) POP will send Rasho or Robinson to knock out Billups with a flagrant
4) The Spurs fans will be at Pistons hotel all night making a lot of noise.
5) Tim D will make all of their FT
6) Pop will invite Larry Brown to taste a lot of sweet wines (not whines) tonight

Those are some reasons Iīm still thinking others...

and thatīs all

Spurs_Fan_Nineteen
06-22-2005, 02:57 PM
6) Pop will invite Larry Brown to taste a lot of sweet wines (not whines) tonight

lol. :lol :lol :lol :lol

SWC Bonfire
06-22-2005, 03:08 PM

This is a really good point. This spurs team is a chameleon.

caŪlo
06-22-2005, 03:08 PM

i dont think so man..

spur219
06-22-2005, 03:10 PM
Spurs will win because they are in the home crowd. They never play the same way twice and because most of all their is no way the Pistons will shoot as well as they did last night. Especially Rasheed and Prince.

td4mvp3
06-22-2005, 03:16 PM
someone already mentioned it, but it's 3 pts. for the season, detroit shot 33 percent; in this series up until yesterday, the pistons were at 22 percent or there abouts. even if we played the exact same way, if that second percentage holds, we win; if the first percentage holds, we're tied and in overtime. what's more, last night was the worst 3pt percentage game for the spurs in the series, i think. i didn't look at the numbers. i was more concerned about billups' numbers to see how often he does this 3pt thing. for the year he's also at the below 35-percentage level and in the series his numbers were 1 for 4 in game 1, 0-fer in game 2, 3-7 game 3, 0-4 game 4 (their big blowout victory), 2-7 game 5 and the surprising 5-9 game 6. i think the strategy of letting him shoot wasn't a bad one but it just caught him on a good night (a la horry in game 5). hopefully we do what we have been done and he comes back down to earth.

wsdp
06-22-2005, 03:18 PM
Spurs will win because they are in the home crowd. They never play the same way twice and because most of all their is no way the Pistons will shoot as well as they did last night. Especially Rasheed and Prince.

Sounds like the Heat fans going into Game 7... No way Pistons would win in S.A. when they had lost 10-in-a-row down there, and 7 teams have been down 3-2 and all 7 lost the road game to even things up... No way Pistons would beat Portland 3 times in a row IN PORTLAND to win '90 Finals after losing their 17-times in a row...

Did you not see the post game interviews last night? The more you count them out, the more you hurt when they rip your heart out...

spur219
06-22-2005, 03:21 PM
Here is why the Spurs will win game 7.

The Spurs are in front of their loud and cheerful San Antonio fans. The Spurs will take care of the ball more and they will take less ill-advised shots and ill-advised passes. Tony Parker will control his offense and take smart shots and drive the lane when the lane is open. Tim Duncan will come to life and show why he is an MVP caliber type of player. Most of all the Pistons had a very good shooting night due to the Spurs lack of half court defense and lackness of guarding the 3 point line. So in game 7 the Spurs will defend better, especially the 3 point line. The Spurs will contain Billups to a minimum and limit Richard Hamilton's touches. I expect for the Tony Parker, Manu Ginobili and Tim Duncan to step up and play with heart, passion, and desire. The Spurs will take care of the ball better, play better defense and overall just play a better game. Taking care of these things the Spurs will bring the Larry O'Brien Trophy to San Antonio.

MadDog73
06-22-2005, 03:22 PM
I think at this point you have to give the Pistons the edge. The Spurs have just not shown that same energy or defense from the first game.

Peope talk about heart and balls, but that's all smack. You can have a huge heart, and huge balls, and still launch an air-three like Horry did last night.

No, the things the Spurs need to do are things they have not done in about 4 games:

Take care of the ball.

Keep the Pistons under 90 points.

I think the two are related. If they can do that, the Spurs have a great shot of winning, despite the Pistons superior Game 7 exp.

FoxMulder
06-22-2005, 03:24 PM
Well is just one more game.

The Spurs will win if:

They play like there is no tomorrow.
All the team contribute with points and deffense.
Billups struggles against Bowen
Plays some zone.
Rasho, Nazr and Horry hack Ben Wallace, and help with McDyess and Sheed
The Guards move the ball and play smart.
STOP TURNOVERS!
NAzr donīt loose easy basket that goes to Tim Duncan too
Keep balanced in 3 points and point inside the paint.
Just one more game...one more. The glory is just around the corner.

ALVAREZ6
06-22-2005, 03:28 PM

That's what we all thought after game 3... :rolleyes

td4mvp3
06-22-2005, 03:34 PM
someone already mentioned it, but it's 3 pts. for the season, detroit shot 33 percent; in this series up until yesterday, the pistons were at 22 percent or there abouts. even if we played the exact same way, if that second percentage holds, we win; if the first percentage holds, we're tied and in overtime. what's more, last night was the worst 3pt percentage game for the spurs in the series, i think. i didn't look at the numbers. i was more concerned about billups' numbers to see how often he does this 3pt thing. for the year he's also at the below 35-percentage level and in the series his numbers were 1 for 4 in game 1, 0-fer in game 2, 3-7 game 3, 0-4 game 4 (their big blowout victory), 2-7 game 5 and the surprising 5-9 game 6. i think the strategy of letting him shoot wasn't a bad one but it just caught him on a good night (a la horry in game 5). hopefully we do what we have been done and he comes back down to earth.

ideally, some recent history will also be in our favor in regards to the threes. in their last 7-game series in miami, billups went 3-5 from 3s and the team hit 41 percent (i didn't check to see if that was the highest up until that point, but from the earlier data, it's higher than one would have expected) but the final game saw billups go 2-7 and the team 38 percent. certainly, they won by eight but wade was injured, so hopefully the downturn is the same but the result different with a healthier spurs team. also, against indiana, though it only went 6 games, a similar pattern comes up. in game 5, billups goes 3-8 and the team is 33 percent; in the final game, billups goes 2-6 and the team is at 30 percent. not as huge a difference but certainly it shows that the grand outside the arc shooting they enjoyed last night shouldn't be expected.

another pattern i like is how, when the competition gets tougher, the pistons falter a little more. in round one, against philly, they lost one game. in round two, pacers, they lose two games. round three, miami,they lose three games. here's hoping the pattern continues.

and my mistake, billups is actually at 35.8 in 3pt for the year. better than i gave him but not as huge as last night.

1Parker1
06-22-2005, 03:38 PM
I think at this point you have to give the Pistons the edge. The Spurs have just not shown that same energy or defense from the first game.

Peope talk about heart and balls, but that's all smack. You can have a huge heart, and huge balls, and still launch an air-three like Horry did last night.

No, the things the Spurs need to do are things they have not done in about 4 games:

Take care of the ball.

Keep the Pistons under 90 points.

I think the two are related. If they can do that, the Spurs have a great shot of winning, despite the Pistons superior Game 7 exp.

Exactly, nice post. I agree with you 100%. Defense and TO's are killing us. Especially Defense.

Spurs_Fan_Nineteen
06-22-2005, 03:45 PM
That's what we all thought after game 3... :rolleyes

Spurs didn't play the same way after Game 1. They played better.

Spurs didn't play the same way after Game 2. They played worse.

Spurs didn't play the same way after Game 3. They played even more worse.

Spurs didn't play the same way after Game 4. They played better.

Spurs didn't play the same way after Game 5. They played worse.

Spurs will not play the same way after Game 6. They will play better because they finally understand what's on the line.

SWC Bonfire
06-22-2005, 03:56 PM
Here's one reason the Spurs will win it:

http://msn.foxsports.com/id/3619004_7_2.jpg

A little distractionary tactics... :lol

Spurs_Fan_Nineteen
06-22-2005, 03:58 PM
Those chaps rock...

wsdp
06-22-2005, 03:59 PM
Here's one reason the Spurs will win it:

http://msn.foxsports.com/id/3619004_7_2.jpg

A little distractionary tactics... :lol

A-M-E-N to that... Silver Girls kick Automotion's a$$ ANY day of the week. iGo Silver Girls Go!

peskypesky
06-22-2005, 04:00 PM
Tim Duncan will glare at Poppavitch and say "If you don't run this offense through me, I will rip your head off and spit down your throat."

Pop will piss his pants, tell the Spurs to run the offense through Duncan, and Tim will then power the Spurs to a one-point victory over the Pistons.

MadDog73
06-22-2005, 04:10 PM
A-M-E-N to that... Silver Girls kick Automotion's a$$ ANY day of the week. iGo Silver Girls Go!

cool, Piston Fans and Spurs Fans agree on one thing. :lol

(BTW, they're Silver Dancers, not to be confused with our WNBA team, the Silver Stars) :smokin

Chris
06-22-2005, 04:21 PM
We got game and Horry is a pimp.

Vashner
06-22-2005, 04:27 PM
I think it's going to be a good game. But Spurs have a great chance to win.
Home Court Advantage.

It won't be a cake walk of course.

Don Quixote
06-23-2005, 01:52 AM
I think we're encountering an unfortunate case of wishful thinking, fellow Spurs fanatics. Of course, if Tim goes for 30-20 and Manu goes off, and if Tony somehow manages to hold his own against Billups, and if Nazr catches a pass once in a while, then we'll win handily.

But it hasn't happened since Game 2, and there's no reason to believe it'll happen tonight.

Every thing we have going for us (HCA, Duncan, great D), Detroit has an answer for. They're the better team (slightly) and they should take home the trophy tonight. Prepare for a quiet SBC Center.