PDA

View Full Version : Who do you want to see? Memphis or LAC?

Brutalis
05-06-2012, 12:59 AM
I have to say the Grizzlies. We one them one.

Brazil
05-06-2012, 01:03 AM
we still have a game to win before thinking next round and at this point I don't care who we are going to eventually play next

MannyIsGod
05-06-2012, 01:04 AM
Memphis.

MannyIsGod
05-06-2012, 01:04 AM
we still have a game to win before thinking next round and at this point I don't care who we are going to eventually play next

Then don't post in the thread?

SPurs206
05-06-2012, 01:05 AM
Clippers are the easy road to wcf but I want revenge .

timtonymanu
05-06-2012, 01:06 AM
I think the Clippers would be an easier opponent, but I would love to get Memphis. I want revenge on those bitches.

Brazil
05-06-2012, 01:09 AM
Then don't post in the thread?

are you an internet cop or something ?

Brutalis
05-06-2012, 01:12 AM

Ghea.

baseline bum
Either way; I don't care. The matchups won't be interesting until the Spurs see OKC or LA in the WCF.

Darkwaters
At this point I want the Clippers. It would likely be a shorter, less physical, series. And with the victor of the OKC/Lakers series looming afterwards, it's best to preserve your strength.

Still, revenge is nice. But, Clippers please.

MannyIsGod
05-06-2012, 01:13 AM

Did I place you under arrest or something?

spursfan 73
05-06-2012, 01:13 AM
Clippers and it's not close

TimmehC
05-06-2012, 01:14 AM
Blake has no chance against our PnR. Clippers.

Brazil
05-06-2012, 01:17 AM
Either way; I don't care. The matchups won't be interesting until the Spurs see OKC or LA in the WCF.

then don't post in the thread?

dbreiden83080
05-06-2012, 01:18 AM
Clippers.. Memphis is still a bad matchup..

dbreiden83080
05-06-2012, 01:19 AM

Lakers are gonna get it handed to them by OKC next round..

DespЏrado
05-06-2012, 01:20 AM
Beating LA twice in a row has a certain appeal...has any team ever had the opportunity to do that?

baseline bum
05-06-2012, 01:21 AM

I think so; OKC is scary good this year.

MannyIsGod
05-06-2012, 01:22 AM

I don't know. I could see it going 7 tbh. Never count out a team with a player like Kobe.

jiggy_55
05-06-2012, 01:25 AM
I think the Clippers would be an easier opponent, but I would love to get Memphis. I want revenge on those bitches.

You should find a way of crossing out each number in your signature.. Instead of just un-bolding it, somehow put a slash through each number when its done.

And I'm not too sure the Clipps would be easier, CP3 is balling I wouldn't like to see him carve us up but I don't think either of the Clippers or Grizz can beat us. So I hope Memphis can take the series, revenge is a bitch.

freetiago
05-06-2012, 01:41 AM
rudy gay centric offense
randolph is back to garbage since he got his contract
gasol dissapearing
fluke shots not going in
defensive role players for memphis gone

its actually like 80/20 spurs favor if we play either team
memphis for the revenge factor and theyre just not a good team
reg season sweep and playoff sweep would be nice to add to the resume

HarlemHeat37
05-06-2012, 01:59 AM
I don't know. I could see it going 7 tbh. Never count out a team with a player like Kobe.

Sure, except Durant is easily > Kobe, at this point..

The answer is the Clippers, easily..

Spurs would beat Memphis, but it would be a physical series..Clippers are a finesse team, and the Spurs could exploit all their weaknesses..

lefty
05-06-2012, 02:04 AM
Who cares?

Bring them on

siraulo23
05-06-2012, 02:15 AM
CP3 or Gasol/Randolph? Hmm...

smaka
05-06-2012, 02:21 AM
Memphis. reasons: revenge, revenge and... revenge?

Hooks
05-06-2012, 02:39 AM
Memphis! This is not the same spurs team nor Grizz team as last year, the Grizz just killed the Spurs last year because they posted up EVERYBODY on the Spurs including Neal, Hill, and RJ, they also rebounded on our short wing players whenever they wanted.

If Pop simply inserted Splitter into the lineup the Spurs could've won the series in 6 especially if Manu was playing the 1st game.

Last years Grizz>this years Grizz.

This Grizz team is dependent on Gay, the same Rudy Gay that has shot 23-74 against the Spurs this season! Leonard and Green have given him fits, they know how to defend him perfectly. Subtract RJ and add Jax and this team has yet another great wing defender, Gay won't be able to do anything to the spurs.

Zbo is a shell of his form last year. I also want the spurs to get revenge.

tesseractive
05-06-2012, 03:29 AM
Long distance information give me Memphis Tennessee, as the song goes.

We have some unfinished business.

crc21209
05-06-2012, 03:30 AM
Easy, Clippers....

blkroadrunners
05-06-2012, 03:31 AM
Pick your poison really. The Clippers are probably a deeper team, but Memphis is more physical. If I had to choose, I'd say LA.

therealtruth
05-06-2012, 03:51 AM
The Grizzlies would be good prep for meeting the Heat in the Finals because of their defense. Last year's team would have probably been just as successful against the Jazz. We haven't seen how the offense will react to a good defensive team that doesn't make any mistakes.

Against a good defensive team there's going to be more pressure on the big 3 to get the role players going or score themselves. In addition a good defensive team will force the big 3 to beat them and try taking out the role players.

FromWayDowntown
05-06-2012, 04:03 AM
Beating LA twice in a row has a certain appeal...has any team ever had the opportunity to do that?

The 2006 Suns beat the Lakers in 7 in the first round, then beat the Clippers in 7 in the Western Conference Semifinals.

Utah did the reverse in 1997, sweeping the Clippers in the first round, then beating the Lakers in 5 in the WCSF.

So, yes.

Legacy
05-06-2012, 04:54 AM
In a previous thread, like this one... I had picked Memphis for revenge also... but now, I really don't care who we get (I could change my mind again, though, lol). Just praying and hoping we will continue to take care of business and go ALL THE WAY, baby! :toast :D

:lobt2:

Mr. Body
05-06-2012, 05:00 AM
Only Chris Paul worries me on the Clippers. They rely on him too much and Blake can't get much done on himself. They love to toss those lobs, which is something the Spurs could reduce.

Memphis has more potential to be dangerous to me.

But neither looks like they've got their act together right now.

temujin
05-06-2012, 06:40 AM
I watched the three games so far, and I come to the conclusion that the major reason the Spurs lost last year really, was because Memphis had Battier and NOT Rudy Gay.
This year, no Battier, Rudy Gay.
Good luck with that Memphis.

I hope the Clippers will make it.

Inexperience, a really bad coach, a bunch of serious losers, with the exception of Paul and Evans and maybe Williams.

Easier match up.

Hooks
05-06-2012, 06:51 AM
Only Chris Paul worries me on the Clippers. They rely on him too much and Blake can't get much done on himself. They love to toss those lobs, which is something the Spurs could reduce.

Memphis has more potential to be dangerous to me.

But neither looks like they've got their act together right now.

I'm not really about cp3, dude is gonna have a great performance, I'm more worried about scrubs like foye and williqms having career games like hey did earlier in the season.

SupremeGuy
05-06-2012, 07:49 AM
Long time lurker here...

I want Memphis. Fucking assholes thought they were the shit playing a Spurs team with Manu with one arm and Tim on one ankle.

Never forget. lol

urunobili
05-06-2012, 07:53 AM
Z-bo is not fully healthy yet so I guess Memphis

rmt
05-06-2012, 08:08 AM
Forget revenge - advance with the lesser wear and tear - that'd be Clippers.

SupremeGuy
05-06-2012, 08:20 AM
Wear and tear will happen regardless. Can't plan against injuries. I want(and I think the Spurs want) the team that kicked them in the balls last year.

Legacy
05-06-2012, 08:49 AM
Well, let us hope that The Clips and The Grizz continue to wear and tear the fuck outta' eachother. ... Then we can eat whatever hamburger is left over. Nom nom nom. Tastes so good. :hungry:

:devil

silverblackfan
05-06-2012, 09:05 AM
I watched the three games so far, and I come to the conclusion that the major reason the Spurs lost last year really, was because Memphis had Battier and NOT Rudy Gay.
This year, no Battier, Rudy Gay.
Good luck with that Memphis.

I hope the Clippers will make it.

Inexperience, a really bad coach, a bunch of serious losers, with the exception of Paul and Evans and maybe Williams.

Easier match up.

Agree about Battier. He was key for their bench last year.
Although LA would be easier, I still want the Spurs to dismantle Memphis. Just to illustrate how different this team is this year.

Wild Cobra Kai
05-06-2012, 09:34 AM
It's a win/win. Either Memphis gets punked this round and finds out what it feels like, or we get to do the deed.

I'm really starting to believe that the Gay/ZBo combo just doesn't work...sort of a Mid-South version of Melo/Amare. Memphis was completely in the shitter last year until Gay went down, and they're struggling to integrate the two now that the playoffs are here. Their fourth quarters have been awful.

CitizenDwayne
05-06-2012, 09:40 AM
Grizzlies, for two reasons:

1. I hate Griffin/Paul. The sooner they exit the playoffs, the better.

2. Revenge.

Mr Fundamental
05-06-2012, 09:44 AM
Memphis.

Want to see Tony Allen owned by healthy Manu.

Assman
05-06-2012, 09:58 AM
I have to say the Grizzlies. We one them one.

http://boomtown.a404.ru/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/English-Mother-Fucker.jpeg

CGD
05-06-2012, 10:02 AM
It's going to be tough match-up regardless. I do think the Grizz are a different team since theyve incorporated Gay as they seem to feature their post game less. That benefits the Spurs, tbh, but they still present the greatest challenge.

I dont put too much stock in the revenge factor. It may inspire our guys at some level, but I think the Grizz are also eager to prove last year wasnt a fluke. A wash at best.

Fabbs
05-06-2012, 10:05 AM
A win vs either is paramount.
For selfish reasons the Clipps. I may be enticed to go see a game.

shyne
05-06-2012, 10:41 AM
The clips for sure, pop is already preparing his hack a Jordan, Blake, Evans, and Bledsoe when cp3 gets hot.

Cant_Be_Faded
05-06-2012, 11:12 AM
On one hand, clippers have Paul and Blake. They will get babied by refs and that LA bull
On the other, Memphis is physical at every position, and will push us around

NRHector
05-06-2012, 11:23 AM
i think the clippers would be an easier opponent, but i would love to get memphis. I want revenge on those bitches.

+ 1

spursfan1000
05-06-2012, 11:24 AM
I would have to choose LA but chris paul really scares me, hes just so beast, i dont know if parker would be able to keep up with him. Other than him though we can handle everyone else, Butler willl be limited with the injury and Billups is out for season. On other hand Memphis is still a very big threat, even though Gay struggled during the regular season i think he will tear us apart. either way i got spurs making it to WCF

Jumi
05-06-2012, 11:25 AM
Memphis!!

They actually lost games to face us, and then put a beatdown on us!! I believe if we faced Memphis, the team would hang 130 on them in Game 1 just to show'em who's the boss!!!

gameFACE
05-06-2012, 12:46 PM
I prefer Memphis. Ideally in 6 games. that way you put them away on their home turf. Nicer payback that way.

SenorSpur
05-06-2012, 12:55 PM
It's gotta be Memphis.

Spurs and Mavs fan
05-06-2012, 02:41 PM
Clippers. Easier path to the WCF.

For all the people who want revenge against Memphis: We can always tell the Grizzlies fans that San Antonio has 4 rings and Memphis has none. And also that their season is over while ours is still going on. That's satisfactory enough isn't it?

timvp
05-06-2012, 02:42 PM
I think both teams are about the same difficulty level. One thing to consider is due to the matchups against the Clippers, Neal probably couldn't even play in that series. Another thing to consider is that the Jazz better prepare the Spurs to play the Grizzlies than Clippers. The Grizzlies are basically the Jazz on steroids, tbh.

It's close. I think the Clippers will be slightly easier especially if Caron Butler is broken but those teams are nearly equal.

justinandimcool
05-06-2012, 02:55 PM
the team that gives Eric Bledsoe, Nick Young, and Mo Williams important minutes

Bruno
05-06-2012, 02:59 PM
The worst for Spurs would be that the Memphis/Clippers series goes to 7 games. Aside of that it doesn't really matters.

Before that, Spurs need to win either game 4 or game 5 against Utah to enter the next round in a good shape.

DJB
05-06-2012, 03:07 PM
Clippers, so I can go to a game here in LA... Buying game 4 tix as soon as they advance.

YoMamaIsCallin
05-06-2012, 03:25 PM
Sure, except Durant is easily > Kobe, at this point..

The answer is the Clippers, easily..

Spurs would beat Memphis, but it would be a physical series..Clippers are a finesse team, and the Spurs could exploit all their weaknesses..

You have posted exactly what I was going to. Agree 100%.

slick'81
05-06-2012, 03:29 PM
as much as i want memphis to revenge the sweep id be lying if i said i didnt want cp3

gambit1990
05-06-2012, 04:19 PM
clippers would be the easier team to beat. i understand wanting revenge though.

itzsoweezee
05-06-2012, 04:29 PM
Memphis can still beat the Spurs. Clippers can't.

Whisky Dog
05-06-2012, 04:50 PM
I'm not sure if the Clippers would be easier. We didn't match up great against them in the reg season and we dominated Rudy Gay and Memphis for the most part. Not sure we aren't better equipped at this moment to make short work of the Grizz rather than the Clips

Legacy
05-06-2012, 06:32 PM
memphis

games might actually be on tv at a godly hour

Yeah, this would be especially nice, too, please. :sleep

therealtruth
05-06-2012, 06:42 PM
I think both teams are about the same difficulty level. One thing to consider is due to the matchups against the Clippers, Neal probably couldn't even play in that series. Another thing to consider is that the Jazz better prepare the Spurs to play the Grizzlies than Clippers. The Grizzlies are basically the Jazz on steroids, tbh.

It's close. I think the Clippers will be slightly easier especially if Caron Butler is broken but those teams are nearly equal.

I think the Clippers are the tougher matchup because of CP3. He basically won game's 1 and 3 for the Clippers down the stretch. Our MVP right now is TP and CP3 is arguably better than him. That hurts our advantage at the point. We'll need Manu to step up more in a Clippers series.

Paranoid Pop
05-06-2012, 08:53 PM
I think the Clippers are the tougher matchup because of CP3. He basically won game's 1 and 3 for the Clippers down the stretch. Our MVP right now is TP and CP3 is arguably better than him. That hurts our advantage at the point. We'll need Manu to step up more in a Clippers series.

It doesn't really matter if their best player is also a PG since it's Green who defends CP3 for us and CP3 may defend TP but won't stop him. If anything Kmart defense on TP has been impressive.

The Grizz are 1000 times more dangerous than the Clips.
Duncan : Gastrong is more dangerous on both ends than Jordan
Diaw : Griffin is easier to defend than ZBo even not 100%
Leonard : Butler with a broken hand or Rudy Gay :rolleyes?
Green/TP : CP3/Foye or Conley/Tony Allen
Depth : Grizz > Clips

The only match up that is harder when playing the Clips is Green/CP3 on D which is not bad at all since TP can stay with Foye and rest, give me that any day, btw Clips have only won 2 quarters so far (which may mean that Hollins is actually pretty bad to let his team choke these games but then again Del Negro is not exactly a genius either).

Wild Cobra Kai
05-06-2012, 09:01 PM
The Clippers can finish the series faster, and we could start Sunday. It's doubtful that Memphis can win in less than 7 games, which would mean that series would FINISH a week from today and start no earlier than Tuesday. That would be a LONG fucking layoff if we close tomorrow night.

cd98
05-06-2012, 09:02 PM
Chris Paul scares me. He's one of those players, like Kobe in his prime was. You can never relax no matter how big the lead with him on the court.

Memphis doesn't have a player like that. They have a deeper team than the Clips, but no stars that will completely take over the game. And Spurs revenge factor will be high.

Wild Cobra Kai
05-06-2012, 09:12 PM
Chris Paul scares me. He's one of those players, like Kobe in his prime was. You can never relax no matter how big the lead with him on the court.

Memphis doesn't have a player like that. They have a deeper team than the Clips, but no stars that will completely take over the game. And Spurs revenge factor will be high.

We beat CP3 and company twice with Parker and only lost the game where he sat out.

DesignatedT
05-06-2012, 09:15 PM
TP and CP3 is practically a wash. Aside from that the rest of the Spurs team >>> the rest of the Clippers team.

The revenge factor vs Memphis would definitely play a role in our guys getting up for every game and from what I have seen the team prefers to play Memphis just because of this.

DPG21920
05-06-2012, 09:21 PM
Clips are so mistake prone and sloppy. They aren't well coached or disciplined. They have a solid defense but their bigs aren't devastating on offense which helps. Give me the Clips

Beaverfuzz
05-06-2012, 09:30 PM
Clipps, because that is who the Spurs will be playing. Memphis is done.

BlairForceDejuan
05-06-2012, 09:31 PM
Both Teams...same time...5 v 10...we stackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkked

(srs)

Jimcs50
05-06-2012, 10:09 PM
Clippers only because that way Spurs will not have to wait long to get 2nd round going. They are on a roll and do not need excessive time off

robino2001
05-06-2012, 10:09 PM
memphis

games might actually be on tv at a godly hour

My line of thinking as well... Series vs Memphis avoids 9:30 (or sometimes more like 10pm) starts... The 8:45 starts will be bad enough.

TampaDude
05-06-2012, 10:31 PM
I want the Grizz. PAYBACK!!!!!

Legacy
05-07-2012, 12:39 AM
Both Teams...same time...5 v 10...we stackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkked

(srs)

:lol

AWESOME avi you got there, BlairForce. :tu

InK
05-07-2012, 12:46 AM
Memphis! This is not the same spurs team nor Grizz team as last year... I also want the spurs to get revenge.

Ye great logic

tmtcsc
05-07-2012, 01:06 AM
Easy - Memphis. They got payback coming. No lack of motivation there, plus they would be a great sparring partner for us in prepping for later rounds. Fuck Memphis.

JustinJDW
05-07-2012, 01:43 AM
Clippers, and its really not that hard. All this "revenge" talk is retarded. Teams loose in the Playoffs. They got the jump on us, get over it. You know would be the best revenge? Winning a Championship.

Clippers would not beat us in the 2nd Round of the Playoffs. That's not happening. Memphis actually can. They are much more dangerous. Are they as good as last year? No, but they still match up great with us. Marc Gasol is extremely productive on both ends of the court, and matches up very well with Timmy. Randolph, although not as good as last year, still is one of our weak points. A physical and mobile PF who can rebound like a God and can knock down the 18-footer. Gay would not be as big a problem as the frontcourt, but the dude can still score. Conley is quick as hell and they have a deep bench. They got a solid coach and they're home crowd is off the charts.

Please, screw that revenge crap and give me the Clippers. Simply put, they're not that good and we match up better with him. Blake Griffin has about as much fundamentals and post game as my left testicle. His pick-n-roll with Chris Paul will be contained and Diaw and Blair are going to rock his world. Stephen Jackson will probably get in on it too. Caron Butler is injured, their coach is crap, they play very sloppy and 99% of their team got zero Playoff experience and are not deep at all. Foye, Bledsoe and Nick Young? Are you kidding me? I'll take those guys over Conley, Allen, O.J Mayo, Arenas and the sea of playmakers Memphis has any day. The only person that we need to worry about is Chris Paul, and we've beaten him before and we got guys to throw at him. Green, Leonard and probably Manu all will get a run at him, while Tony will give him all he's got on offense. We got this. We'll be L.A.C in 5.

justinandimcool
05-07-2012, 01:52 AM
Clippers, and its really not that hard. All this "revenge" talk is retarded. Teams loose in the Playoffs. They got the jump on us, get over it. You know would be the best revenge? Winning a Championship.

Clippers would not beat us in the 2nd Round of the Playoffs. That's not happening. Memphis actually can. They are much more dangerous. Are they as good as last year? No, but they still match up great with us. Marc Gasol is extremely productive on both ends of the court, and matches up very well with Timmy. Randolph, although not as good as last year, still is one of our weak points. A physical and mobile PF who can rebound like a God and can knock down the 18-footer. Gay would not be as big a problem as the frontcourt, but the dude can still score. Conley is quick as hell and they have a deep bench. They got a solid coach and they're home crowd is off the charts.

Please, screw that revenge crap and give me the Clippers. Simply put, they're not that good and we match up better with him. Blake Griffin has about as much fundamentals and post game as my left testicle. His pick-n-roll with Chris Paul will be contained and Diaw and Blair are going to rock his world. Stephen Jackson will probably get in on it too. Caron Butler is injured, their coach is crap, they play very sloppy and 99% of their team got zero Playoff experience and are not deep at all. Foye, Bledsoe and Nick Young? Are you kidding me? I'll take those guys over Conley, Allen, O.J Mayo, Arenas and the sea of playmakers Memphis has any day. The only person that we need to worry about is Chris Paul, and we've beaten him before and we got guys to throw at him. Green, Leonard and probably Manu all will get a run at him, while Tony will give him all he's got on offense. We got this. We'll be L.A.C in 5.

Fireball
05-07-2012, 07:51 AM
Revenge against Memphis would be nice, but Clippers are easier to beat ... and I only care about winning (thats why I am a Spurs fan)

TampaDude
05-07-2012, 08:37 AM
We'll be L.A.C in 5.

I presume you mean "We'll BEAT them in 5." I don't want to be the Clippers. :lol

coyotes_geek
05-07-2012, 08:41 AM
Give me the Clips. The path of lesser resistance.

Old School 44
05-07-2012, 08:46 AM
Don't underestimate the Clips and Chris Paul. Despite losing the Grizzlies last year, I think the Griz are the better matchup. Although I think the Spurs can take them both, I think the Spurs will be a little more dialed in with the Grizzlies because of last year.

sandman
05-07-2012, 09:18 AM
Clippers. Easier path to the WCF.

For all the people who want revenge against Memphis: We can always tell the Grizzlies fans that San Antonio has 4 rings and Memphis has none. And also that their season is over while ours is still going on. That's satisfactory enough isn't it?

This. Revenge is bullcrap. Easiest path that keeps us healthly/fresh for the next round.

Embedded
05-07-2012, 10:18 AM
To be the best you have to beat the best. I don't think the Grizzlies have a chance against us. But wouldn't it be nice to put them out of the playoffs and exorcise last year's demons?:flag: It's not that they are less dangerous than last year, it is that we are much more dangerous and talk about motivated? It would be almost as good as sweeping the Mavs!!! As good as our team is, and with a healthy Manu and Timmy Memphis wants none of this.

Spurs vs. Grizzlies - Spurs in 5
Spurs vs. Clippers - Spurs in 6

timvp
05-07-2012, 10:39 AM
Random thought about the Clippers: To begin games, the Spurs can have Danny Green defend CP3 and TP2 defend Foye. That would work to San Antonio's advantage because the Clippers will be forced to keep CP3 on Parker. In fact, the Spurs could keep Parker on LA's shooting guard pretty much the entire game since all the Clippers SGs are small and/or perimeter oriented.

bklynspursfan
05-07-2012, 10:46 AM
I see advantages both ways but definitely want Memphis. Not only for revenge, but if there is a possiblity of B2B's? Memphis is a much shorter travel than LA.

ffadicted
05-07-2012, 10:54 AM
Clips have a higher ceiling but we're guaranteed to have troubles with Memphis... it's a tough pick really, but with a gun to my head, I'd have to pick Clipshow. We have plenty of defenders to throw at CP3 and Blake is showing he's just not ready to be a go-to guy in the playoffs

Mugen
05-07-2012, 10:58 AM
The Clippers are the easier matchup by far so I'd rather play them.

But the thought of an all Los Angeles WCF would be awfully enticing for the Commissioner.

coyotes_geek
05-07-2012, 11:13 AM
Don't underestimate the Clips and Chris Paul. Despite losing the Grizzlies last year, I think the Griz are the better matchup. Although I think the Spurs can take them both, I think the Spurs will be a little more dialed in with the Grizzlies because of last year.

Respectfully disagree. Paul is a stud, but even with Paul the Clippers can still be counted on to go into prolonged stretches of playing stupid basketball. Kenyon Martin will start jacking up jump shots, Blake Griffin will burn 15 seconds of shot clock trying to figure out how to make a spin move dunk 18 feet away from the rim, plus they are a gawd awful free throw shooting team.

Legacy
05-07-2012, 11:30 AM
All I really care about right now is the game start times. :rollin

*groans @ late ass LA games* FFS.

VBM
05-07-2012, 11:33 AM
Lol at the revenge talk. I was perfectly fine with the Spurs avoiding Dallas in 2007 and would be perfectly fine avoiding a defense-based Memphis team. Spurs like to run anyway, and the Clips would play right into that pace.

timtonymanurich
05-07-2012, 12:09 PM
Memphis for the REVENGE.

LA for the path of least resistance.

I'm impartial, really. Spurs will beat either of them.

moisaenz
05-07-2012, 12:16 PM
There is an advantage in playing the clippers in the second round.
If the lakers bet okc, at least we will have some practice playing in the same building...
Clippers are an easier team to beat... Although Memphis would be a good way to see how our addition of Diaw, and Splitter playing more minutes looks like against a big team...