PDA

View Full Version : Why couldnt the mavs shed their chokeness after their title?

FkLA
05-06-2012, 02:48 PM
Lost to an 8 seed
Lost to a 7 seed
Gave up 2-0 lead in Finals

We all know their impressive choking resume prior to 11' but it looked like maybe they had gotten over the hump. So why did these pussies turn around and become only the 2nd defending champion in NBA history to get swept in the 1st round? Were they a fluke, and simply got lucky to run into a bigger choker than themselves in LeBron?? Kinda seems like it tbh.

mavs>spurs
05-06-2012, 02:55 PM
it wasn't hardly the same team that won the championship, cmon son make UTSA proud

Donut
05-06-2012, 02:57 PM
No one handed them the title last year, they took it fair and square. Shit happens. They got bounced. I don't think this playoff adds to anything since their owner/management wrote off this season before it began. Sucks to be them for sure, but I don't consider the sweep choke worthy.

slick'81
05-06-2012, 02:58 PM
no doubt this was a neutered mavs who reverted back to being well the mavs

FkLA
05-06-2012, 03:02 PM
Even the Spurs in 00' with Duncan out with injury didnt get swept as defending champs. Choking must simply be in the Mavs DNA tbh.

mavs>spurs
05-06-2012, 03:03 PM
because teams have dna

Shastafarian
05-06-2012, 03:16 PM
because teams have dna

Some teams have DNA, spraying it on the faces of other teams.

mavs>spurs
05-06-2012, 03:17 PM
^Did you also study engineering at UTSA?

Shastafarian
05-06-2012, 03:19 PM
^Did you also study engineering at UTSA?

Did not. Come on though it's a joke. Are you gonna say you didn't enjoy some good joshing at the expense of the Spurs loss last year? Come on buddy.

And no I didn't go to UTSA.

mavs>spurs
05-06-2012, 03:20 PM
Maybe if you did study engineering at UTSA you could engineer better jokes brah.

Shastafarian
05-06-2012, 03:21 PM
Maybe if you did study engineering at UTSA you could engineer better jokes brah.

If I studied engineering at UTSA I'd be stupid enough to think that was clever.

Venti Quattro
05-06-2012, 03:21 PM
:lmao UTSA

MavDynasty
05-06-2012, 03:23 PM

:lol

mavs>spurs
05-06-2012, 03:23 PM

Right right..it wasn't as funny as "i'm gonna jizz on your face!" jokes, but you don't have to be so harsh you could at least give me a 5/10. Afterall I just got swept out of hte playoffs because the owner is an idiot.

rayjayjohnson
05-06-2012, 03:24 PM
Some teams have DNA, spraying it on the faces of other teams.

There's still some grizz DNA crusted on your eyebrow

Shastafarian
05-06-2012, 03:24 PM
I would give it a 5/10 no problem.

mavs>spurs
05-06-2012, 03:26 PM

:lmao

Shastafarian
05-06-2012, 03:26 PM

I must have missed it while keeping my eyes peeled for that Nuggets Championship.

Shastafarian
05-06-2012, 03:27 PM
Keeps me young

MavDynasty
05-06-2012, 03:27 PM
:lmao resorting to gnsf comebacks

Venti Quattro
05-06-2012, 03:28 PM
Championship smack talk :lmao

Shastafarian
05-06-2012, 03:28 PM
:lmao resorting to gnsf comebacks

That's all I have when I don't spend hours on the site. I don't know any inside jokes. Can you help me out? Is rayray really a stinky paki?

Out of nowhere goods
05-06-2012, 03:29 PM
These burrito breath spurfans jiggling their little chodes over this is is pretty sad and embarrassing. Especially one year after they accomplished exactly what they have always made fun of Dallas for: losing to an 8th seed.

If you want to lol at somebody, lol at the pickle-nosed Jew owner of their's who decided that keeping together a championship roster wasn't important at all. Seriously Cuban? Yeah go ahead and screw over your superstar who's done nothing but show you loyalty in order to trick your fans by making them think getting Deron Williams is a likely scenario. Pretty pathetic to fuck Dirk over like that only to make a quick buck at the end of the day.

and lol mono

:cry I'm leaving for good :cry

mavs>spurs
05-06-2012, 03:30 PM
If I studied engineering at UTSA I'd be stupid

I study at UTSA

:stirpot: grey on grey crime muahaha

Shastafarian
It's pretty amazing how quickly you all get your panties in a bunch. I made a jizz joke about the MAVS. :lol

Shastafarian
:stirpot: grey on grey crime muahaha

Bolded son without even asking.

FkLA
05-06-2012, 03:31 PM
70% of all accountants are women.

:lol male accountants

mavs>spurs
05-06-2012, 03:32 PM
Bolded son without even asking.

grey is a lifestyle

MavDynasty
05-06-2012, 03:32 PM
That's all I have when I don't spend hours on the site. I don't know any inside jokes. Can you help me out? Is rayray really a stinky paki?

Yes, because I have 20 more posts than you and average 1 post a day more. That must mean I spend hours a day on this site.

Good god you're just as fuckin retarded as the next spurfan

Venti Quattro
05-06-2012, 03:33 PM
oops... wrong account.

:lmao timvp

Tiago Splitter
Spurs last three playoff runs

Lost to dem Mavs 4-1
Swept by the Suns
Bullied by an 8th seed

mavs>spurs
70% of all accountants are women.

:lol male accountants

I majored in finance and economics, if you ever get your utsa degree hopefully you'll be able to understand that in addition to gaining some simple bball knowledge. :cry i dont like dirk so i'm going to make some intentionally stupid statements :cry

No one ever tanked to play them.

Shastafarian
05-06-2012, 03:34 PM
Yes, because I have 20 more posts than you and average 1 post a day more. That must mean I spend hours a day on this site.

Good god you're just as fuckin retarded as the next spurfan

Used to post a lot more. Would you say you don't spend more than an hour on the site at a time?

Venti Quattro
05-06-2012, 03:34 PM
crofl is UTSA that dumb that they equate Finance and Economics to accounting? :lol

MavDynasty
05-06-2012, 03:35 PM
Spurs last three playoff runs

Lost to dem Mavs 4-1
Swept by the Suns
Bullied by an 8th seed

FkLA
05-06-2012, 03:36 PM
crofl is UTSA that dumb that they equate Finance and Economics to accounting? :lol

look at the house n!gger coming to aid his master :lol

Reck
05-06-2012, 03:36 PM
m>s laughing at luva's posts is pretty damn funny in itself. lol

mavs>spurs
05-06-2012, 03:37 PM

:lol the most accounting you need is enough to fully understand the basics and how the system works. i had to take a whopping 4 accounting classes, as opposed to 5 economics and 6 finance classes.

but i'm a male accounting major :cry

beats being a transgendered utsa student sounding like a sissy on xbl tho :lmao

Venti Quattro

did you also go to UTSA?

ButtHurt Committee
Now as I was saying. The mavfags were a fluke team to from the start. I told you they would be the first team to get fucked out of the playoffs. Fuck off, mavfags.

FkLA
:lmao at Dirk>KG

Ditty
05-06-2012, 03:39 PM

We're #3 in business? lol :lmao

MavDynasty
05-06-2012, 03:40 PM
How you enjoyin the playoffs so far,luva?

mavs>spurs

"The UTSA College of Business has been ranked the No. 3 graduate business school in the nation for Hispanics by Hispanic Business"

:lmao that's like being the fastest kid in the special olympics, tbh

ButtHurt Committee

Lol... House Nigga. We got a bunch of them here, but he stands out.

Tiago Splitter
05-06-2012, 03:41 PM

Calling you out for being an idiot is no way coming to someone's aid. If we pretend you are just trolling and just not plain stupid, it's still a terrible troll job.

ButtHurt Committee
05-06-2012, 03:42 PM
How you enjoyin the playoffs so far,luva?

It's boring, tbh.

mavs>spurs
05-06-2012, 03:43 PM
Calling you out for being an idiot is no way coming to someone's aid. If we pretend you are just trolling and just not plain stupid, it's still a terrible troll job.

http://www.gifsoup.com/view/589400/dragic-o.gif

Venti Quattro
05-06-2012, 03:43 PM
:lmao at Dirk>KG

:lmao thinking that Dirk < KG
:lmao shit basketball takes

imo you think that KG is > Dirk because he thuds his chest like a monkey and screams NOOOOTTTTHIIINNGGGG IISSSSS IIIIMMPPPPOSSSSIIBBBBLLEEEE!!!!!

Venti Quattro
05-06-2012, 03:45 PM

We're just top 20 :cry :cry

... in the country :lmao

Will Hunting
05-06-2012, 03:46 PM
Lol... House Nigga. We got a bunch of them here, but he stands out.

hey you little sissy cuckold. Is that what you said to your wife after I got done plowing her balloon-knot while you were in the computer room jacking off to your wicked queer cartoon fantasies?

ButtHurt Committee
05-06-2012, 03:48 PM
m>s laughing at luva's posts is pretty damn funny in itself. lol

Let me guess. The Emotional Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Lu ck_The_Fakers_ Krew banned yall from laughing with the mighty Luva.

Ditty
"The UTSA College of Business has been ranked the No. 3 graduate business school in the nation for Hispanics by Hispanic Business"

:lmao that's like being the fastest kid in the special olympics, tbh

Okay? :lmao

FkLA
:lmao thinking that Dirk < KG
:lmao shit basketball takes

imo you think that KG is > Dirk because he thuds his chest like a monkey and screams NOOOOTTTTHIIINNGGGG IISSSSS IIIIMMPPPPOSSSSIIBBBBLLEEEE!!!!!

Yea except for the fact that there are plenty of unbiased posters here that would agree with that basketball take. You on the other hand only think Dirk>KG because Dirk is your masters idol. :lol

Koolaid_Man
No one handed them the title last year, they took it fair and square. Shit happens. They got bounced. I don't think this playoff adds to anything since their owner/management wrote off this season before it began. Sucks to be them for sure, but I don't consider the sweep choke worthy.

actually we the (Lakers) did hand it to them...everyone knows we didn't really try last season...

glad though Lamar avoided the back2back sweep - smart move LO :lol

Venti Quattro
05-06-2012, 03:49 PM
Yea except for the fact that there are plenty of unbiased posters here that would agree with that basketball take. You on the other hand only think Dirk>KG because Dirk is your masters idol. :lol

lol it's easy to say that because you GNSFs are all fags, and I get along with posters who aren't.

BTW still waiting for footage of KG carrying a championship team by himself.

Will Hunting
05-06-2012, 03:50 PM
actually we the (Lakers) did hand it to them...everyone knows we didn't really try last season...

Hey fucking LA queer

Knock knock

Who's there?

Your mom's a whore

ButtHurt Committee
05-06-2012, 03:50 PM
hey you little sissy cuckold. Is that what you said to your wife after I got done plowing her balloon-knot while you were in the computer room jacking off to your wicked queer cartoon fantasies?

Speaking of cuckhold... I've got a story I want to share with yall later. I was propositioned for the job.

Koolaid_Man
05-06-2012, 03:52 PM

If anyone here thinks a Prime Dirk is better than a Prime KG...go rot in hell maggots :lol Dirk is a pussy

FkLA
05-06-2012, 03:52 PM
lol it's easy to say that because you GNSFs are all fags, and I get along with posters who aren't.

BTW still waiting for footage of KG carrying a championship team by himself.

Out comes the youre just a gnsf attack. :lol

Plenty on non-greys share that basketball take including a couple of mavsfans. Show me footage where Dirk carried a championship team by himself too.

Venti Quattro
05-06-2012, 03:54 PM
Plenty on non-greys share that basketball take including a couple of mavsfans. Show me footage where Dirk carried a championship team by himself too.

You didn't watch last year's playoffs? Ohhhh yeah. I figured you stopped watching last year's playoffs after 8. :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

mavs>spurs
05-06-2012, 03:55 PM
Show me footage where Dirk carried a championship team by himself too.

okay

BpPhpotcxk8

cue the :cry dirk had lots of help from tyson :cry posts

dirk was the undisputed man and go to guy, fourth quarter came along and everyone was forced to bend over and touch their toes. never the case with kg tbh.

Reck
05-06-2012, 03:56 PM
Sons how does Venti becomes involved in the fuckery between fkla and m>s.

Venti you mean bitch you.

The Weiner
05-06-2012, 03:57 PM
:lol @ one guy defending his accounting degree
:lol @ other guy defending his Burrito degree from UTSA
:lol @ pathetic Lakers fans desperately trying to defend mavfan, I guess last years sweep put them in their fuckin place

:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

Venti Quattro
05-06-2012, 03:57 PM
Sons how does Venti becomes involved in the fuckery between fkla and m>s.

Venti you mean bitch you.

:cry I'm a house n :cry

Shastafarian
05-06-2012, 04:02 PM
That escalated quickly

FkLA
05-06-2012, 04:08 PM
okay

BpPhpotcxk8

cue the :cry dirk had lots of help from tyson :cry posts

dirk was the undisputed man and go to guy, fourth quarter came along and everyone was forced to bend over and touch their toes. never the case with kg tbh.

Was Dirk the DPOY, 3rd in MVP Voting, and 1st-Team All-NBA and All-Defense? Cause KG was tbh.

Koolaid_Man
05-06-2012, 04:09 PM
Hey fucking LA queer

Knock knock

Who's there?

Your mom's a whore

tickle me :lmao tickle me :lmao tickle me :lmao

mavs>spurs
05-06-2012, 04:10 PM
:lol @ one guy defending his accounting degree
:lol @ other guy defending his Burrito degree from UTSA
:lol @ pathetic Lakers fans desperately trying to defend mavfan, I guess last years sweep put them in their fuckin place

:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

wait who in the thread had an accounting degree? i didn't see a dok post i dont think.

please please please don't perpetuate the black bandwagoner fan theory by pretending to be an ignorant black miami heat fan who can't read..that would just be too much :lol

mavs>spurs
05-06-2012, 04:10 PM
Was Dirk the DPOY, 3rd in MVP Voting, and 1st-Team All-NBA and All-Defense? Cause KG was tbh.

Nope, he was none of that. He was just the finals MVP.

Game over.

FkLA
05-06-2012, 04:12 PM
wait who in the thread had an accounting degree? i didn't see a dok post i dont think.

please please please don't perpetuate the black bandwagoner fan theory by pretending to be an ignorant black miami heat fan who can't read..that would just be too much :lol

:lol UT-Arlington
:lol acting like its a top school
:lol worse business program than UTSA

FkLA
05-06-2012, 04:17 PM
Nope, he was none of that. He was just the finals MVP.

Game over.

A Finals MVP trophy making a no defense playing pussy better than the best defensive PF of all-time who put up 20-10-5 for a decade who has a ring of his own is laughable.

The Weiner
05-06-2012, 04:18 PM

:lol Oh my bad I thought you finished and had the degree in hand, I didn't mean to give it to you before you "earned":lol:lol:lol it. Don't worry little buddy just a few more semesters and you'll have your prize. hahahahaha a fuckin Male Accountant, what a fuckin joke.

mavs>spurs
05-06-2012, 04:27 PM
A Finals MVP trophy making a no defense playing pussy better than the best defensive PF of all-time who put up 20-10-5 for a decade who has a ring of his own is laughable.

Who has the elusive finals MVP though? None of that other mess matters. Dirk is a #1 guy who can lead a team to a trophy, Garnett is a 2nd banana. Proof is there to see, it happened. You'll have to learn to cope with it.

Tough shit.

mavs>spurs
05-06-2012, 04:27 PM
:lol Oh my bad I thought you finished and had the degree in hand, I didn't mean to give it to you before you "earned":lol:lol:lol it. Don't worry little buddy just a few more semesters and you'll have your prize. hahahahaha a fuckin Male Accountant, what a fuckin joke.

At least I got ya talkin white again instead of pretending to be an ignorant n!gger heat fan who can't read.

Hahaha

Donut
05-06-2012, 05:23 PM

Lol Didn't really try to avoid a sweep. At least you can admit you accepted the ass fucking willingly.

Stalin
05-06-2012, 06:50 PM
Dirk has been in the league 13 years, and he has choked 12 of those away, despite being on stacked teams year after year, why wouldn't any unbiased observer think that championship wasn't a fluke? The fact that cubes didn't open his wallet this offseason to keep the "championship" team, shows he had no faith in them repeating, thereby admitting it was a fluke, this latest sweep further cements this fact. Dirk really showed his "championship fortitude" by being a shitbag all season, and leading his "championship team" to a predictable sweep by Acne & Co.

mavs>spurs
05-06-2012, 06:50 PM
thanks for your invaluable input spur fan

Stalin
05-06-2012, 06:54 PM
thanks for your invaluable input spur fan

these vile allegatations are unfounded in the extreme, I'm a true miami cHeat fan, this miami coasting, which costed them a sweep, has left me very upset, tbqh