PDA

View Full Version : How the hell is a team with Kobe, Pau and Midgetkiller...

LnGrrrR
05-06-2012, 10:30 PM
Not blowing the Nuggets out? The Nuggets have no superstar players that can get a call, and they're even with the Lakers three quarters in. Wtf Lakers :lol

HarlemHo 37
05-06-2012, 10:36 PM
They're a non-contender... nuff said!!

baseline bum
05-06-2012, 10:38 PM
It's because DD can't pray to godvine any more.

BlairForceDejuan
05-06-2012, 10:51 PM
two scrub teams going at it. Nothing more nothing less.

Scrub a dub dub

LkrFan
05-06-2012, 11:25 PM
June 2010 tbh.

pass1st
05-06-2012, 11:31 PM
Nugs are a great team, tbh. Faried is an excellent rookie, you got a good veteran in Miller, Lawson is a speedy PG that can score, McGoo is a good shot blocker, Gallo flops & get phantom calls like he was a superstar. Just an excellent team that's missing their Jordan, tbh

Mr. Body
05-07-2012, 12:06 AM
I don't think Denver is a great team. Nah.

Lakers aren't a great team, either. Any team better than a #6 seed would have taken the Lakers out today. I can't see them getting past OKC in any way.

Venti Quattro
05-07-2012, 12:30 AM
It's because DD can't pray to godvine any more.

They have denied the power of prayer :cry

Trainwreck2100
05-07-2012, 12:34 AM
Nugs are a great team, tbh. Faried is an excellent rookie, you got a good veteran in Miller, Lawson is a speedy PG that can score, McGoo is a good shot blocker, Gallo flops & get phantom calls like he was a superstar. Just an excellent team that's missing their Jordan, tbh

and when they start the game the Lakers have the three best players on the court, they have no business not running them out of the arena

Killakobe81
05-07-2012, 12:39 AM
How does a Spur team with 3 HOF's best coach in the NBA and best record lose to the *8th seeded Memphis Grizzlies?

How does a Celts team with 3 HOFers plus Rondo lose to the Miami Heat? How come they have only ONE title to show for that core?

How does a team with Lebron, Wade and Bosh lose to the Mavs? How does that same team lose to a Knicks squad with their top 3 PGs (Shumpert played some point too) hurt and Amare playing with one hand?!

Lngrr is my boy but silly thread. Shit like that happens all the time ...

Lngrr,

Venti Quattro
05-07-2012, 12:40 AM
How does a #1 draft pick snort his life out? Tee, hee.

Koolaid_Man
05-07-2012, 12:42 AM
Not blowing the Nuggets out? The Nuggets have no superstar players that can get a call, and they're even with the Lakers three quarters in. Wtf Lakers :lol

I feel pretty
Oh so pretty I feel pretty and witty and gay
And I pity Any girl who isn't me today
Lalala lalala la la

I feel charming
Oh so charming It's alarming how charming I feel
And so pretty That I hardly can believe I'm real
Lalala lalala la la

See the pretty girl in that mirror there?
Who can that attractive girl be?
Such a pretty face Such a pretty dress Such a pretty smile Such a pretty me! I feel stunning And entrancing Feel like running And dancing for joy
For I'm loved By a pretty wonderful boy
Lalala lalala la la

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kmv3WlKa6U8

LnGrrrR
05-07-2012, 01:11 AM

That's fucked up :lmao :cry :depressed

Trainwreck2100
05-07-2012, 01:12 AM

How? With cocaine tbqh. Next question

Trainwreck2100
05-07-2012, 01:15 AM

how does a team with a 36% chance of getting the one of the best players ever end up with chauncey billups and ron mercer?

DMC
05-07-2012, 01:22 AM

I said this already in another thread and people starting saying they were worse or the same as the Jazz. Denver could beat the Jazz.

Jzone
05-07-2012, 01:35 AM
Because the lakers arent good outside the big three. Wont make it past okc IMO. Denver isnt a bad team though, theyre just young.

baseline bum
05-07-2012, 01:40 AM

True, as he was a #2 pick.

pass1st
05-07-2012, 01:52 AM
and when they start the game the Lakers have the three best players on the court, they have no business not running them out of the arena

They are individually better, but usually don't work together well. Team ball is not LALs strong suit or they would be in contention for a 4peat

Sportcamper
05-07-2012, 10:30 AM
LnGrrR-Per Lakers talk radio… (Not my assessment)
Denver is the highest scoring team in the NBA
Denver has the 2nd best bench in the NBA… (Spurs #1 Bench)
Denver has a great game time coach who is able to make adjustments without having to review the video…

LnGrrrR
05-07-2012, 10:46 AM
Thanks for the info Sports. I guess that makes a difference. Usually in the playoffs though, defense takes over, and teams tend to grind wins out on the backs of star players.

HarlemHeat37
05-07-2012, 10:56 AM
:lol Denver is a shitty team, the only worse team in the West is Utah..

In the East, they're better than the banged up Knicks and Magic..

Lakers beating them in 5 was predictable..they coasted one game, because that's what contenders do, tbh..it also didn't hurt that it accelerated Artest's return..