05-06-2012, 11:14 PM
last one standing!!!!

...at kid's table.

rayjayjohnson
05-06-2012, 11:15 PM
like jay motherfreakin z.

midnightpulp
05-06-2012, 11:33 PM
Kobe's been garbage this series. He ain't fuckin' nothing.

pass1st
05-06-2012, 11:34 PM
http://static.tumblr.com/qynunnx/sQkld9hff/narulee.gif

Dunc n Dave
05-06-2012, 11:35 PM
right on cue, luva shows up after a Laker win, after going AWOL since the last win...

Trainwreck2100
05-06-2012, 11:36 PM
blake doing good is bad for LA

pass1st
05-06-2012, 11:40 PM
blake doing good is bad for LA

Blake making wide open 3s is good for LA, that's pretty much his only job on the team after bring the ball up court.

Trainwreck2100
05-06-2012, 11:43 PM
Blake making wide open 3s is good for LA, that's pretty much his only job on the team after bring the ball up court.

he's not consistent enough that it will happen open or not, now he'll just get played more. Look at his performance the first time the lakers played the spurs, and what happened the next two time they played them.

pass1st
05-06-2012, 11:49 PM
he's not consistent enough that it will happen open or not, now he'll just get played more. Look at his performance the first time the lakers played the spurs, and what happened the next two time they played them.

If you follow LAL, you know that nobody is consistent. Sometimes you got Kobe shooting 40pts @ 50%+, Bynum with a triple double, Pau with 30/15, Sessions with a double/double. Nobody is consistent on that team anymore

Koolaid_Man
05-06-2012, 11:49 PM
Kobe's been garbage this series. He ain't fuckin' nothing.

yeah cuz he's only averaging 29/ppg and 5 /assists this series...

as long as he gets better each round...:lol

midnightpulp
05-06-2012, 11:55 PM
yeah cuz he's only averaging 29/ppg and 5 /assists this series...

as long as he gets better each round...:lol

On 25 shots per game, shooting a terrible 42% against a team that doesn't play defense. :lol

And let's not forget those 3.5 turnovers a game, either.

LkrFan
05-07-2012, 12:14 AM
WTF? midnight's team is up 3-0, yet he trolling Laker fans. :wakeup

ElNono
05-07-2012, 12:16 AM
you all better finish this up tuesday, otherwise you'll give Perkins more time to get that hip fixed up...

LkrFan
05-07-2012, 12:30 AM
you all better finish this up tuesday, otherwise you'll give Perkins more time to get that hip fixed up...

Bynum will be a load for Porkins. Injured hip or not. Remember when Bynum sent him (and the Celtics) to the tree of woe in 2010 Finals?

Also, instead of coming off the bench with McBob or Murphy, we have Hill - who is playing out of his mind right now. Hustling, playing pick & roll, swatting every once in a while, rebounding, putbacks - he's been handling business. :lol @ Houston for trading him and Fisher refusing to play for them. :downspin:

Koolaid_Man
05-07-2012, 12:43 AM
On 25 shots per game, shooting a terrible 42% against a team that doesn't play defense. :lol

And let's not forget those 3.5 turnovers a game, either.

I feel pretty
Oh so pretty I feel pretty and witty and gay
And I pity Any girl who isn't me today
Lalala lalala la la

I feel charming
Oh so charming It's alarming how charming I feel
And so pretty That I hardly can believe I'm real
Lalala lalala la la

See the pretty girl in that mirror there?
Who can that attractive girl be?
Such a pretty face Such a pretty dress Such a pretty smile Such a pretty me! I feel stunning And entrancing Feel like running And dancing for joy
For I'm loved By a pretty wonderful boy
Lalala lalala la la

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kmv3WlKa6U8

ButtHurt Committee
05-07-2012, 01:04 AM
Bynum will be a load for Porkins. Injured hip or not. Remember when Bynum sent him (and the Celtics) to the tree of woe in 2010 Finals?

Also, instead of coming off the bench with McBob or Murphy, we have Hill - who is playing out of his mind right now. Hustling, playing pick & roll, swatting every once in a while, rebounding, putbacks - he's been handling business. :lol @ Houston for trading him and Fisher refusing to play for them. :downspin:

:lol Porkins

ButtHurt Committee
05-07-2012, 01:07 AM
I feel pretty
Oh so pretty I feel pretty and witty and gay
And I pity Any girl who isn't me today
Lalala lalala la la

I feel charming
Oh so charming It's alarming how charming I feel
And so pretty That I hardly can believe I'm real
Lalala lalala la la

See the pretty girl in that mirror there?
Who can that attractive girl be?
Such a pretty face Such a pretty dress Such a pretty smile Such a pretty me! I feel stunning And entrancing Feel like running And dancing for joy
For I'm loved By a pretty wonderful boy
Lalala lalala la la

Kmv3WlKa6U8

fify:toast

rayjayjohnson
05-07-2012, 01:10 AM
what happened in naruto this week?

ElNono
05-07-2012, 01:46 AM

What are you trying to tell me? That you'll squeeze one win and make it a 5 game series?

The only way for the Lakers to make it competitive is to send Harden back to the ER...