PDA

View Full Version : Lakers on their way to a * 1st round

rayjayjohnson
05-06-2012, 11:17 PM
I should have known the minute we got the Lakers in round 1 the refs wouldn't let it be competitive.

Nuggets got rolled on 10 calls. At least.

The current state of Stern's wet dream league is a travesty.

BRHornet45
05-06-2012, 11:20 PM
son I counted 14 calls against the Nuggets that were blatantly obvious, yet the refs turned the other cheek and ignored them as they have been instructed to do so by the higher ups. 10 of these 14 calls missed were in the second half as well. it was a complete disgrace, but what more do you expect from the NBA? they have absolutely no shame rigging the playoffs as much as possible and have been doing it for over a decade now.

William Hung
05-06-2012, 11:20 PM
You and mavfan can get a room

Jzone
05-06-2012, 11:21 PM
Blaming the refs like losers are supposed to. Nothing to see here.

Reck
05-06-2012, 11:21 PM
State the truth Ray!!

Not to worry though, Thunder will out refs these rapists, chokers, and caged animals.

BRHornet45
05-06-2012, 11:22 PM

lol living in or around Texas and jumping on the bandwagon of a team thousands of miles away from you that you have absolutely no connection to whatsoever.

rayjayjohnson
son I counted 14 calls against the Nuggets that were blatantly obvious, yet the refs turned the other cheek and ignored them as they have been instructed to do so by the higher ups. 10 of these 14 calls missed were in the second half as well. it was a complete disgrace, but what more do you expect from the NBA? they have absolutely no shame rigging the playoffs as much as possible and have been doing it for over a decade now.

son, 14 was it? Not surprising. Stern wants the matchups that make the money, not the ones that reflect talent. Take away the whistle and Kobe is Marboury at best. Nuggets can hold their head high, if half of those calls got whistled they'd be all square.

pass1st
Ray, we both know Nuggets had home cooking last game. How many phantom calls were on Gallo again? :lol

rayjayjohnson

lol lakerfan with 25 posts.

DeadlyDynasty
State the truth Ray!!

Not to worry though, Thunder will out refs these rapists, chokers, and caged animals.

The Thunder are going to oust themselves?

Jzone
05-06-2012, 11:23 PM
lol lakerfan with 25 posts.

Yet another loser response, you make it too easy.

Banzai
05-06-2012, 11:24 PM
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/51/tumblr_lv9nfxOhEo1r4ymvuo1_500.png (http://www.threadbombing.com/details.php?image_id=5682)

Black&Silver
05-06-2012, 11:25 PM
The nuggets werent gonna beat the lakers, okc, or the spurs anyways. I don't know why u are mad?

BRHornet45
05-06-2012, 11:25 PM
sons truth be told if the games were called fair and square and talent on the floor took over instead of officiating with an agenda then we would likely see a Memphis vs Indiana finals this year. the league understands this and can't afford the risk of a financial hit/ratings disaster if teams like that end up in the finals.

pass1st
05-06-2012, 11:28 PM
sons truth be told if the games were called fair and square and talent on the floor took over instead of officiating with an agenda then we would likely see a Memphis vs Indiana finals this year. the league understands this and can't afford the risk of a financial hit/ratings disaster if teams like that end up in the finals.

Son, no. Indiana isn't playing as well as their roster suggests. We would likely see Boston vs Memphis

TE
05-06-2012, 11:29 PM
Memphis ain't that good this year.

jeebus
05-06-2012, 11:29 PM
sons, the refs were distracted by one of Denver's finest:

http://p.twimg.com/AsQ07MrCEAAkKM5.jpg

Fenix
05-06-2012, 11:30 PM

what would be higher rating.

lakers-miami aka kobe vs lebron or

Lakers-Knicks after Jeremy Lin lead his team to be the first ever to come back from 0-3 hole. aka Kobe vs the Dragon.

LnGrrrR
05-06-2012, 11:31 PM
There were at least three really horrible calls. The "clean block" call where Gallo got fouled, the "clean block" where Bynum mashed that dude's hand, and one that Denver got called for under their own basket.

rayjayjohnson
05-06-2012, 11:31 PM
The nuggets werent gonna beat the lakers, okc, or the spurs anyways. I don't know why u are mad?

true. you just don't understand how much i hate LA.

pass1st
05-06-2012, 11:32 PM

W7yeKSXedaQ

BRHornet45
05-06-2012, 11:34 PM
what would be higher rating.

lakers-miami aka kobe vs lebron or

Lakers-Knicks after Jeremy Lin lead his team to be the first ever to come back from 0-3 hole. aka Kobe vs the Dragon.

son either of those would be GREAT BUSINESS for the NBA. Stern knows that he may not be able to control the result of every game in the playoffs, but only a fool would think that they aren't doing their damnedest to push the teams they want to be in the finals the best they can.

any knowledgeable fan of basketball who watched the Lakers vs Nuggets tonight could see the league was doing everything in their power to push the Lakers to victory. its the small things that add up. all of those no calls and bullshit calls in the second half created the opportunity for the Lakers to win this game. the Lakers did absolutely nothing to win this game other than take advantage of the help they were receiving. period.

Koolaid_Man
05-06-2012, 11:45 PM

and how does that make you feel BR....remember Dr. Buddy Ryan in the movie Anger Management...whenever you feel anger sing this song:

I feel pretty
Oh so pretty I feel pretty and witty and gay
And I pity Any girl who isn't me today
Lalala lalala la la

I feel charming
Oh so charming It's alarming how charming I feel
And so pretty That I hardly can believe I'm real
Lalala lalala la la

See the pretty girl in that mirror there?
Who can that attractive girl be?
Such a pretty face Such a pretty dress Such a pretty smile Such a pretty me! I feel stunning And entrancing Feel like running And dancing for joy
For I'm loved By a pretty wonderful boy
Lalala lalala la la

:lmao

here it is BR

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kmv3WlKa6U8

Dunc n Dave
05-06-2012, 11:49 PM
I can't see Kool's youtube, whats wrong?

Oh wait....:lmao

LkrFan
05-07-2012, 01:01 AM

:lmao :lmao :lmao