:lol make the sweep sting even more
:lol Jazz

:lol Gordon Hayward
:lol Enes Osterkanter
:lol No future

sw:lol:lolp

CubanMustGo
05-07-2012, 09:49 PM
He just wanted to have something to work on during practice for the next week.

Dex
05-07-2012, 09:49 PM
Good series, Jazz.

Now kindly GTFO!

Never forget the elbow.

MannyIsGod
05-07-2012, 09:50 PM
Ftj

NASpurs
05-07-2012, 09:50 PM
:lol big lineup
:lol being outscored in the paint throughout the series
:lol having momentum for game five
:lol oh wait

Dex
05-07-2012, 09:51 PM
:lol having momentum for game five
:lol oh wait

:lmao

It's ok, they'll improve with that 9th pick...

...whoops.

Josepatches_
05-07-2012, 09:52 PM
The bench gave us the big lead.
I'm not sure if was good or bad to put the starters back tbh.

Splitter +21 Bonner +20 Neal +13 Jackson +12
TP,TD -13 Diaw -12

London Spur
That last Jazz bucket cost me £40 ($70)... I had £20 on Spurs (-7.5) at Evens :(

Paranoid Pop
We almost choked against the weakest team in the POs tbh, nothing hilarious.

Dex
05-07-2012, 09:53 PM
BTW, Props to timvp. He called the sweep all along.

I was worried about the Jazz, but the Spurs made quick work of them. Hell, that last 6 minutes of Game 4 was the most tense the series ever got.

timtonymanu
05-07-2012, 09:53 PM
:lol still waiting for that hard foul Harris was suppose to put on Tony

Fuck the Jazz!

Wild Cobra Kai
05-07-2012, 09:54 PM

Yawn. Almost only counts in hand grenades, etc...

Wild Cobra Kai
05-07-2012, 09:55 PM
Ftj

8FOR!3
05-07-2012, 09:55 PM
Eh to be fair I think Alec Burks, Derrick Favors, Gordon Hayward, and Enes Kanter are guys you can build your team around. You might even be able to turn them into a future starting lineup with a point guard. I don't think Devin Harris is going to cut it and I'm not personally a huge Paul Millsap fan even though he's a good player, but Al Jefferson is a premier center who still hasn't hit his prime. No, I don't think they're capable of playing at our level right now. We made that pretty clear in this series, but give them a few years and I think they'll have a tough team.

Nathan89
05-07-2012, 09:56 PM
Jazz future isn't nearly as bright as people have said imho.

crc21209
05-07-2012, 09:57 PM
Never forget the 90's.

F Malone.

F Stockton.

F the Jazz! :flag:

Spurs Brazil
05-07-2012, 09:58 PM
Great job

FTJ

Uriel
05-07-2012, 09:59 PM
:lol at timvp adopting the NBA forum subculture, tbh, fwiw, imo.

Marcus Bryant
Worst fans and city in the NBA.

baseline bum
Told you guys these Jazz were the worst team the Spurs have ever gone against in the playoffs since Duncan's arrival. This series going 5 would have been mildly surprising and 6 or more would have been shocking.

Robz4000
05-07-2012, 10:00 PM
Jazz aren't the weakest, that belongs to the Magic. On the road the Jazz aren't impressive, but at home they had a top 5 record. The Knicks are way less impressive so far as well.

All three are so far down at the bottom of the barrel it's not even funny though.

Cane
05-07-2012, 10:01 PM
Tbh surprised to see a dead Jazz crowd for 90% of the game :wow

T Park
05-07-2012, 10:12 PM
:lol @ anyone thinking enes Kanter is worth a shit

Cant_Be_Faded
05-07-2012, 10:13 PM
Told you guys these Jazz were the worst team the Spurs have ever gone against in the playoffs since Duncan's arrival. This series going 5 would have been mildly surprising and 6 or more would have been shocking.

Memphis 04

baseline bum
05-07-2012, 10:14 PM
:lol @ anyone thinking enes Kanter is worth a shit

But he had one good game against high schoolers at the Nike Hoop Summit in 2010!

Jumi
05-07-2012, 10:16 PM
Another one bites the dust!!!!!

TheSkeptic
05-07-2012, 10:17 PM
The bench gave us the big lead.
I'm not sure if was good or bad to put the starters back tbh.

Splitter +21 Bonner +20 Neal +13 Jackson +12
TP,TD -13 Diaw -12

I still don't know what I think about this tbh. I thought the starters were subpar and that maybe Pop should've just changed the ballhandlers for the bench. But a win's a win I guess.

I think if everything goes right for them they could be a second round type team. They'll need to upgrade their roster to become contenders but a Memphis or Indiana type of skill level is a possibility if everything goes right for them.

MmP
05-07-2012, 10:18 PM
The ghost of first round exit is gone (as soccer fans here call the demotion of a team to a another league when you end the season last: "the ghost of the b series")

Brazil
05-07-2012, 10:21 PM
Pop keep on trolling during the press conference

:lol the Jazz are classy
:lol very good classy team
:lol ty being a great classy classy

CubanMustGo
05-07-2012, 10:25 PM
Some reporter actually had the balls to ask Pop what the keys to victory were in tonight's game. He rolled his eyes, no doubt thinking 'who the fuck let this gnsr in here', then said 'score more points.'

baseline bum
05-07-2012, 10:36 PM
Memphis 04

I'd take Gasol over nobody tbh.

baseline bum
05-07-2012, 10:38 PM
I think if everything goes right for them they could be a second round type team. They'll need to upgrade their roster to become contenders but a Memphis or Indiana type of skill level is a possibility if everything goes right for them.

They don't have a Gay or a Randolph; hell, I don't think they have a Granger or a Hibbert either.

Cant_Be_Faded
05-07-2012, 10:40 PM
I'd take Gasol over nobody tbh.

That was a baby franchise In its first playoff run against the reigning champs + horry.

they were led by a Gasol who was still totally unproven and totally soft, and overall they blew ass

ShoogarBear
05-07-2012, 10:40 PM
Eh to be fair I think Alec Burks, Derrick Favors, Gordon Hayward, and Enes Kanter are guys you can build your team around. You might even be able to turn them into a future starting lineup with a point guard. I don't think Devin Harris is going to cut it and I'm not personally a huge Paul Millsap fan even though he's a good player, but Al Jefferson is a premier center who still hasn't hit his prime. No, I don't think they're capable of playing at our level right now. We made that pretty clear in this series, but give them a few years and I think they'll have a tough team.

Derrick Favors has potential monster written all over him, especially if he gets an elite PG to play with.

I think Jefferson and Millsap have hit their peaks, can't see them getting any better. Jury is still out on Burks and Hayward. They will probably be good bench contributors, but not starters on a championship team.

TheSkeptic
05-07-2012, 10:43 PM
They don't have a Gay or a Randolph; hell, I don't think they have a Granger or a Hibbert either.

:lol

I was thinking more Eastern second round but theoretically Favors could become their Hibbert and they could maybe platoon Millsap/Harris into a second option and Hayward into their third or something. Like I said though, everything would have to go right for them to reach that ceiling.

I'm thinking they'll have to add a few more pieces to get higher than that (so of course they'll have to make trades and the like). I guess I might not have been clear.

timvp
05-07-2012, 11:00 PM
Favors is obviously the one very good piece the Jazz have. It's difficult to figure out how good he can be since he's only 20 years old and hasn't played with a good point guard. It looks like he could become a dominant defensive bigman ... but he's still really raw on that end. He doesn't have great size so that limits some of his defensive potential. Offensively, he's getting more and more well-rounded. His ceiling is like a young Amare Stoudemire plus defense. But the much more likely outcome is something like PJ Brown with more scoring ability.

The rest of their team .... meh.

Al Jefferson is too bad on defense and too one-dimensional on offense to ever be anything more than a starting big on a mediocre team.

Paul Millsap tries hard but he's most useful as a 28-30 MPG third bigman.

Devin Harris isn't a starting quality point guard anymore.

Gordon Hayward looked horrible in the last two games. I still think he could be a solid piece on a winning team but probably as a fourth option at best.

Burks was looking good earlier this season but he hit the rookie wall and never recovered.

Kanter looks horrible. He's even worse than Jefferson on defense and his back to the basket game is pitiful. You could put Neal on him and I'm not sure he has the wherewithal to do anything. He's young but right now that looks like a terrible pick.

Josh Howard is done. Tinsley was done about five years ago. Carroll is a nice 11th man energy player.

Cant_Be_Faded
05-07-2012, 11:04 PM
Favors is obviously the one very good piece the Jazz have. It's difficult to figure out how good he can be since he's only 20 years old and hasn't played with a good point guard. It looks like he could become a dominant defensive bigman ... but he's still really raw on that end. He doesn't have great size so that limits some of his defensive potential. Offensively, he's getting more and more well-rounded. His ceiling is like a young Amare Stoudemire plus defense. But the much more likely outcome is something like PJ Brown with more scoring ability.

Al Jefferson is too bad on defense and too one-dimensional on offense to ever be anything more than a starting big on a mediocre team.

Gordon Hayward looked horrible in the last two games. I still think he could be a solid piece on a winning team but probably as a fourth option at best.

Burks was looking good earlier this season but he hit the rookie wall and never recovered.

Kanter looks horrible. He's even worse than Jefferson on defense and his back to the basket game is pitiful. You could put Neal on him and I'm not sure he has the wherewithal to do anything. He's young but right now that looks like a terrible pick.

Josh Howard is done. Tinsley was done about five years ago. Carroll is a nice 11th man energy player.
Lets keep in mind the timvp is being more biased and juvenile this last week than at any point in timvp history :lol

MannyIsGod
:lol at timvp adopting the NBA forum subculture, tbh, fwiw, imo.

:lol @ gnsf thinking that started in the nba forum

T Park
Enes Kanter = Andrew Lang

T Park
05-07-2012, 11:06 PM
The Jazz if they are honest with themselves did themselves a disservice making the playoffs.

Going into the lottery, getting two great picks in a top 15 deep draft would've been best for them. Drafting a legit PG and legit SF would've done wonders.

Getting swept in the first round and hardly contending did nothing for their development.

MannyIsGod
05-07-2012, 11:07 PM
I like Carrol's energy. Probably fringe rotation, but still nice to have around.

ShoogarBear
05-07-2012, 11:09 PM
Lets keep in mind the timvp is being more biased and juvenile this last week than at any point in timvp history :lol

Looks like I got some threads to search for. :reading

Bruno
05-07-2012, 11:09 PM
Kanter was very good at the 2011 Eurobasket. I think he is still a damn good prospect even if he had been really bad in these playoffs.

Cant_Be_Faded
05-07-2012, 11:10 PM
Looks like I got some threads to search for. :reading

I meant in this forum

We all know he gets off on trolling longhorns

timvp
05-07-2012, 11:12 PM

:lol I had to enjoy the first round bye AKA the pending Jazz sweep, tbh.

Now it's time to be serious again.

And I was being serious with those comments. Which one do you disagree with?

Spurs9
05-07-2012, 11:16 PM
Wouldn't have been too mad if it went 5 games, I just want to see as many spurs games in person as possible this playoffs. :lol

TDMVPDPOY
05-07-2012, 11:16 PM
I like Carrol's energy. Probably fringe rotation, but still nice to have around.

guys with long braids are known to be energy players who dont provide anything else....faried, blackman...look at the trend, guys who cant shoot

Cant_Be_Faded
05-07-2012, 11:18 PM

I think Jefferson is a little better on d, Hayward ceiling can be a third option, and Carroll can still be better than an 11th man
But that's nitpicking, overall I totally agree

ShoogarBear
05-07-2012, 11:18 PM
You don't think Pop wouldn't give his left*cough*Blair*cough*nut for Kenneth Faried?

TDMVPDPOY
05-07-2012, 11:21 PM

haywood has potential if in the right system and environment, his clearly under utilized on the jazz due to no game plan....a player who can shoot and dribble efficiently only needs to concentrate on areas of weakness aka defense in their skillset....his like that iloysova clown from the bucks who can really shoot....

Whisky Dog
05-07-2012, 11:26 PM
Lol @ Favors not having great size, despite posting nearly the exact same measurements as Dwight Howard upon draft-day. 9'2.5" Standing reach with a serious vertical ain't good size for you?

Also, compare James Harden's sophomore year numbers in both the playoffs and in the regular season, with Gordon Hayward. Hayward shot terribly form three in the postseason, but I know you'll be interested to see that every other category is nearly identical. Just some food for thought, and a reminder to you that it is utterly foolish to try and determine what a player's ceiling is after their second year in the NBA; not to mention your other foolish assertion of declaring Kanter a bust, even though the kid is 19, and has played more basketball in this season than in his entire life before the NBA. But please, continue to make blind-predictions left and right about this jazz team, and enjoy this sweep. It'll be funny to see you guys loose to the Grizz again this postseason, and have the Jazz fuck up your team for the next 10 years.

Haha he mad

Dex
05-07-2012, 11:28 PM
And to think....we could've used our amnesty on Richard Jefferson, and gotten Josh Howard to show for it.

*shudders*

timvp
05-07-2012, 11:30 PM
I give a :tu to the lone Jazz fan left. Props to coming back even after the sweep.

Good luck on Favors turning into Dwight Howard.

ShoogarBear
05-07-2012, 11:32 PM

I bet Tyrone Corbin would not want that.

TheSkeptic
05-07-2012, 11:34 PM
Lol @ Favors not having great size, despite posting nearly the exact same measurements as Dwight Howard upon draft-day. 9'2.5" Standing reach with a serious vertical ain't good size for you?

I'd say that Favors' biggest advantage is probably his athleticism and standing reach on the whole. He's not huge or anything but he's not particularly undersized either height-wise.

Edit: But Dwight Howard's probably not a good comparison.

Also, compare James Harden's sophomore year numbers in both the playoffs and in the regular season, with Gordon Hayward. Hayward shot terribly form three in the postseason, but I know you'll be interested to see that every other category is nearly identical. Just some food for thought, and a reminder to you that it is utterly foolish to try and determine what a player's ceiling is after their second year in the NBA; not to mention your other foolish assertion of declaring Kanter a bust, even though the kid is 19, and has played more basketball in this season than in his entire life before the NBA. But please, continue to make blind-predictions left and right about this jazz team, and enjoy this sweep. It'll be funny to see you guys loose to the Grizz again this postseason, and have the Jazz fuck up your team for the next 10 years.

Hey hey. Tough loss by the way but I thought Utah played with purpose this game. I liked their adjustments as well.

Harden is also a bad comparison for Hayward imo. Stats really don't tell the whole story there either although the numbers probably show that Hayward will shape into a good player. I don't think anyone's disputed that. And sure you can tell a player's ceiling in their second or third year. It's easier with wings than bigs though.

Kanter isn't a bust but he's not nearly as high quality a big as Favors if you ask me. As it stands he should probably be coming off the bench for now. His play at Eurobasket has me hesitating as far as the final verdict is concerned but with some work he should at least be a rotational player.

Jazz have some decent pieces to work with and they'll get better either way but after seeing the whole series I don't think they'll be championship contenders unless they pick up some higher quality pieces. If I were the GM I'd start with the 3 and then the 1 because Howard isn't good and I don't think Harris will cut it long-term.

TE
05-07-2012, 11:36 PM
Lol dang sons, dalamon is pist.

timvp
05-07-2012, 11:41 PM
I ain't even mad anymore. This sweep exorcised all those demons.

What the hell is a Jazz?

DMC
05-07-2012, 11:43 PM
:lol Coach "mutiny makes me angry" Corbin's nightly filibuster
:lol Favors giggling like a school girl after being swept
:lol Jazzfan "trolling" Spurstalk, leaving with tail firmly tucked
:lol Devin "the Parker Stopper" Harris

ShoogarBear
05-07-2012, 11:44 PM
I heard the Charlotte fandom wants the name "Hornets" back.

And I heard Tom Benson is willing to give it up, but wants New Orleans to have what is rightly theirs.

Utah should go Old School and bring back the Stars.

baseline bum
05-07-2012, 11:47 PM
I bet Tyrone Corbin would not want that.

:lol

I personally don't see it with Favors, but if it's any consolation I know RC was in love with him coming out of Georgia Tech.

ButtHurt Committee
05-07-2012, 11:49 PM
:lol going with the bench early
:lol giving Jazz Fan false hope

Ok... you can cum up for air off Pop cock.

The Whopper
05-08-2012, 12:19 AM
Utah can always look fondly into their trophy cabinet for consolation...

PS We owe them one more. I may be old but I never forget.

roycrikside
05-08-2012, 02:09 AM

I think you're right about most of them, but I disagree with Hayward and Kenter.

Hayward just turned 22 a couple months ago. This would've been his junior season in college. He improved dramatically in his second season, with his PER jumping from 10.73 to 15.59, and he really jumped a level the last couple of months. Obviously he wasn't ready for the intensity of the playoffs, but tbh it would've been a major surprise if he was.

Hayward often gets compared to Manu, and I think they have some similarities in his game. Obviously Hayward has to spend the summer in the gym not just getting stronger but really working on his jumper. However I think where he's really being under-utilized is as a ball-handler/passer/play-maker. It's not like they have a good point guard on this team, and none of their bigs can pass worth a damn, so there's no reason why he shouldn't have the ball more. If I'm Corbin, I attach Hayward and Favors at the hip this off-season and have them work on a million pick-and-rolls, showing them tape of Manu & Tiago and Tony & Tim.

I think Hayward could be at the worst the third best guy on a championship club someday, if not the second. The problem is right now they don't have that elite guy and I doubt Favors will be that guy. I think it's premature to dismiss him though because he's already a better player at 22 than Manu was as an NBA rookie at 24. Let's see where Hayward is at in a couple years.

As for Kenter, I think he was in an unfortunate situation, losing almost two years of development because of that eligibility scandal at Kentucky. Still, he's a young guy and he's got some skills. It's not like he's Hasheem Thabeet out there. He just needs to play with a point guard and to spend an off-season at a big man camp. I wouldn't give up on him so soon.

TheSkeptic
05-08-2012, 02:24 AM
I think you're right about most of them, but I disagree with Hayward and Kenter.

Hayward just turned 22 a couple months ago. This would've been his junior season in college. He improved dramatically in his second season, with his PER jumping from 10.73 to 15.59, and he really jumped a level the last couple of months. Obviously he wasn't ready for the intensity of the playoffs, but tbh it would've been a major surprise if he was.

Hayward often gets compared to Manu, and I think they have some similarities in his game. Obviously Hayward has to spend the summer in the gym not just getting stronger but really working on his jumper. However I think where he's really being under-utilized is as a ball-handler/passer/play-maker. It's not like they have a good point guard on this team, and none of their bigs can pass worth a damn, so there's no reason why he shouldn't have the ball more. If I'm Corbin, I attach Hayward and Favors at the hip this off-season and have them work on a million pick-and-rolls, showing them tape of Manu & Tiago and Tony & Tim.

I think Hayward could be at the worst the third best guy on a championship club someday, if not the second. The problem is right now they don't have that elite guy and I doubt Favors will be that guy. I think it's premature to dismiss him though because he's already a better player at 22 than Manu was as an NBA rookie at 24. Let's see where Hayward is at in a couple years.

Manu won a championship with his team at the age of 22. Sure Ginobili had to adjust to the NBA (Hayward's a second year player) but I'm not at all convinced that this year's Hayward is a better player than 24 year old Manu. Imo Harden has more in common with Gino than Hayward does at this point.

That said, Hayward is obviously going to be a nice player. Based on what I've seen from him this series though I'm starting to think a player like Luol Deng should be the expectation and if he exceeds that then it's obviously good for Jazz.

Darkwaters
05-08-2012, 02:51 AM

You haven't looked out East recently, have you?

Slomo
05-08-2012, 03:19 AM

No need for insults.

:p:

Girasuck
05-08-2012, 03:49 AM
Haha he mad

He has valid points.

Spursfanfromafar
05-08-2012, 03:58 AM
As a Spurs fan, I love the sweep but in perspective.. I think the opposition will only get a tougher from now on, whoever we face in the next rounds - the Clips (likely) or the Grizz and later among OKC/ Fakers.

If I was a Jazz fan, I would be heartened by the performance of the Jazz the whole year. They managed to rebuild on the fly without having to tank too much since the loss of franchise player Deron Williams. They have a good core of young talent - with several deficiencies - but tinkering here and there will yield them a bright future around Favors, Hayward, and one among Jefferson/Millsap. So there.

FkLA
05-08-2012, 03:59 AM
Dont understand wtf so many people see in Hayward tbh. I didnt see any small flashes this series that would make me believe he has the potential to be a star. Theres not one facet of his offensive game that stands out. His first step off the dribble is slow, his handles are average, his shot sucks, he cant finish at the rim that well, his playmaking/courtvision is overrated. I didnt watch Jazz games during the season (doubt many of you did either) but going off of this series I dont see the same tenacity on offense that I see from him on defense. He almost seems content to just blend in on offense.

SupremeGuy
05-08-2012, 05:11 AM
We almost choked against the weakest team in the POs tbh, nothing hilarious.We swept them and our average margin of victory was over 10 points a game.

Damn chokers. :lol

flipspursfan
05-08-2012, 05:21 AM

Just cause your team got bukkaked doesn't mean you have to be mad son.

Mal:lolne
Fav:lolrs

Holt's Cat
05-08-2012, 06:39 AM
That's right, Utah has won the next fifty prospective championships, in his mind.

Beat that.

TampaDude
05-08-2012, 07:20 AM
Haha he mad

Yup...he mad!!!

Hey, Utah...how's our ass taste??? :lmao

TampaDude
05-08-2012, 07:23 AM
Oh...one more thing...

THE SKUNKER!!!!!

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

elemento
05-08-2012, 08:20 AM
Enes Osterkanter :lmao

The kid looks like a massive bust. No hops, slower than a turtle and gets tripped or blocked every time he goes to the low-block.

The only thing he is good at is rebounding.

MI21
05-08-2012, 08:32 AM
:lol going with the bench early
:lol giving Jazz Fan false hope

http://img846.imageshack.us/img846/5100/235668489.gif

TampaDude
05-08-2012, 08:49 AM
Pop was like, "Okay...I'm pulling the starters with 8 minutes left."

The Jazz were like, "Hey, maybe we can actually come back and win this game!"

Pop was like, "Psyyyyyyyyyyche!!!" :lmao

Brutalis
05-08-2012, 09:32 AM
I almost feel bad for Utah.

Devin Harris... thinking Kanter has a real future...

I said almost.

timtonymanurich
05-08-2012, 10:51 AM
Worst fans and city in the NBA.

I'm a UTAH resident and I went to the Jazz vs. Spurs game in Feb and April. When I attended the February contest after the Richard Jefferson 3-ball in the corner to seal the game, I was shoveled sooooo much shiz for being a Spurs fan, I had ONE ignoramus shout at me and my date "WHATEVER, DUDE! YOU'VE NEVER EVEN BEEN TO SAN ANTONIO!!" :bang:bang:bang

AS IF my travels or even being FROM somewhere dictates the teams I cheer for, OR any prior residence determines such! :hat

I just smiled at this UTAH HOMER and held up 4-fingers and shouted back
"4 RINGS, SMOKEY!! FOUR RINGS!!"

He didn't like that reply. :lmao:lmao

NOW I'm like "SWEEP BITCH!!" :ihit:ihit:ihit:ihit

LongtimeSpursFan
05-08-2012, 12:35 PM
Yawn. Almost only counts in hand grenades, etc...

And horseshoes.

ShoogarBear
05-08-2012, 06:34 PM
:lol Osterkanter. Finally got it the fourth time somebody said it.

gambit1990
05-08-2012, 07:37 PM

imo, the jazz should rebuild now by trying to get rid of everyone not named favors.

kanter somehow manages to play dumber and move slower than he looks.

Solid D
05-08-2012, 07:47 PM
http://blog.mysanantonio.com/spursnation/wp-content/blogs.dir/617/files/spurs-gregg-popovich-nba-coach-of-the-year_2/18925857-spurs-popovich-6-bro-12_02_2011.jpg

SpursIndonesia
05-08-2012, 08:46 PM
:lol Osterkanter. Finally got it the fourth time somebody said it.

Is it related to Greg Ostertag, the top 10 center of all time that once playing for the Jazz ?? :D

Top ten of a best (victim) poser in the dunk poster. :lol

ShoogarBear
05-08-2012, 09:26 PM
Is it related to Greg Ostertag, the top 10 center of all time that once playing for the Jazz ?? :D

Respect. (http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/post/_/id/3635/greg-ostertag-s-legendary-domination-of-tim-duncan)

ace3g
05-08-2012, 10:54 PM
Dell Demps on Pop

http://www.jimrome.com/junglehighlights?uri=channels/465575/1656421

Uriel
05-09-2012, 06:00 AM
:lol @ gnsf thinking that started in the nba forum

Straw man fallacy. If I accuse you of adopting the elitist mentality that pervades BNSF's, do I think that elitism started in SpursTalk? Of course not.

DieHardSpursFan1537
05-09-2012, 07:50 AM
You had me laughing at the word Jazz.