PDA

View Full Version : Shaq's take on the finals....

theMUHMEshow
06-22-2005, 01:03 PM
Finals proving a snooze for Shaq

By Ira Winderman
Staff Writer
Posted June 19 2005

AUBURN HILLS, Mich. · Indifferent to these NBA Finals, Shaquille O'Neal will go head-to-head with Game 5 of the series.

An expanded version of the interview the Heat center conducted Tuesday with ESPN will air on tonight's 11 p.m. SportsCenter.

"I think it's boring," O'Neal said of the Pistons-Spurs series. "It would have been better if we were there. The ratings would have been better. The games would have been better. There would have been more entertainers at the game. It would have been fun.

"I think it's boring. But, I don't know, who am I? I didn't make it, so I don't have room to talk."

O'Neal said there still is a sting from the Game 7 loss to Detroit in the Eastern Conference finals.

"I've had many defeats in my NBA career," he said, "but this one hurt the worst. It even hurt worse than us losing to Detroit in the Finals when I was with the Lakers. I'm hurt. I'm upset. I'm devastated."

mavsfan1000
06-22-2005, 01:06 PM

By Ira Winderman
Staff Writer
Posted June 19 2005

AUBURN HILLS, Mich. · Indifferent to these NBA Finals, Shaquille O'Neal will go head-to-head with Game 5 of the series.

An expanded version of the interview the Heat center conducted Tuesday with ESPN will air on tonight's 11 p.m. SportsCenter.

"I think it's boring," O'Neal said of the Pistons-Spurs series. "It would have been better if we were there. The ratings would have been better. The games would have been better. There would have been more entertainers at the game. It would have been fun.

"I think it's boring. But, I don't know, who am I? I didn't make it, so I don't have room to talk."

O'Neal said there still is a sting from the Game 7 loss to Detroit in the Eastern Conference finals.

"I've had many defeats in my NBA career," he said, "but this one hurt the worst. It even hurt worse than us losing to Detroit in the Finals when I was with the Lakers. I'm hurt. I'm upset. I'm devastated."
:lmao

DarkReign
06-22-2005, 01:08 PM

By Ira Winderman
Staff Writer
Posted June 19 2005

BWAHHAHAAAAAA!

Loser. He's a shell.

samikeyp
06-22-2005, 01:10 PM
One of the few things Pistons fans and Spurs fans can agree on...

:flipoff Shaq

mavsfan1000
06-22-2005, 01:11 PM
Shaq is :owned :rollin

SWC Bonfire
06-22-2005, 01:14 PM
Spurs Fan: "Who?"

Reporter: "Shaquille O'Neal?"

Spurs Fan: "I'm not familiar with that name. I know a lot of names and there are a lot of basketball players still on the court right now, but I don't know that name.":lol

theMUHMEshow
06-22-2005, 01:19 PM
Spurs/Detroit Fan: "Who?"

Reporter: "Shaquille O'Neal?"

Spurs/Detroit Fan: "I'm not familiar with that name. I know a lot of names and there are a lot of basketball players still on the court right now, but I don't know that name.":lol
*had to mod that a bit...

that is funny right there!

theMUHMEshow
06-22-2005, 01:19 PM
Pistons have knocked Shaq out past two and Spurs before that! lmao :lol

kskonn
06-22-2005, 01:23 PM
Yea that guy hates everything about these teams. he hates duncan he hates the wallaces, but man what a jerk.

He actually said it would be better if Miami was in it. I agree it would be better for the spurs fans because we would of have beat the shit out of those guys. No offense to Detroit, you guys have always been a team that played to the level of your oppenent, that is why that series was so deceiving.You guys are a better team than what was shown in that seried, much better.

Sasha
06-22-2005, 01:24 PM

By Ira Winderman
Staff Writer
Posted June 19 2005

Shaq who?

angel_luv
06-22-2005, 01:24 PM
[QUOTE=theMUHMEshow]O'Neal said of the Pistons-Spurs series.
"I think it's boring. But, I don't know, who am I? I didn't make it, so I don't have room to talk."QUOTE]

And yet you don't object to being interviewed about it. Two words Shaq: No comment. Besides aren't you suppose to be gone fishing????

theMUHMEshow
06-22-2005, 01:26 PM
Yea that guy hates everything about these teams. he hates duncan he hates the wallaces, but man what a jerk.

He actually said it would be better if Miami was in it. I agree it would be better for the spurs fans because we would of have beat the shit out of those guys. No offense to Detroit, you guys have always been a team that played to the level of your oppenent, that is why that series was so deceiving.You guys are a better team than what was shown in that seried, much better.

wow...this guy is an amazing poster. someone that actually is objective?

kskonn
06-22-2005, 01:29 PM
wow...this guy is an amazing poster. someone that actually is objective?

I try!

GrandeDavid
06-22-2005, 01:32 PM
Who's this Shaq guy?

ObiwanGinobili
06-22-2005, 01:34 PM
I'm going to get a sex-change operation just so Shaq can suck on my balls.

thats bitch is :owned

mavsfan1000
06-22-2005, 01:35 PM
Miami would be a tough matchup for San Antonio also.

kskonn
06-22-2005, 01:45 PM
Miami would be a tough matchup for San Antonio also.

yea but I don't believe they would have been as tough as detroit.