PDA

View Full Version : Stephen Jackson vs. Grizzly Bear

cheguevara
05-08-2012, 09:50 AM
who wins and why?

DAF86
05-08-2012, 10:23 AM
Jax 'cause he knows how to use a shotgun.

CavsSuperFan
05-08-2012, 10:24 AM
Grizal bar by a mile…The real question is Ron Artest or Gigantor..

eisfeld
05-08-2012, 10:32 AM
He would make love to the Grizzly Bear...

tesseractive
05-08-2012, 10:43 AM

:lmao

in2deep
05-08-2012, 10:45 AM
“I’m not a fan of Kobe. I’m not somebody who looks up to him. I’m a grown man myself. So when I go out there and play the game, I play the game. I feel like I’m just as good as him. I might not get the publicity or notoriety he gets, but I feel like I can play with anybody in the NBA any given night. I think everybody should feel like that. Everybody should be a competitor and I don’t back down from anybody.” - Stephen Jackson

Will Hunting
05-08-2012, 11:31 AM
rofl oh great, in2deep is back posting really dumb homerish opinions now that the Spurs are in the 2nd round. God help the NBA forum if the Spurs win it all :lol

Cuppycake Gumdrop
05-08-2012, 11:40 AM
rofl oh great, in2deep is back posting really dumb homerish opinions now that the Spurs are in the 2nd round. God help the NBA forum if the Spurs win it all :lol

God help the Spurs Forum if they don't, though. I have a feeling there will be mass bannings in the event the Spurs lose :lol

Will Hunting
05-08-2012, 11:43 AM
rofl I can't wait to see how the fags like BlairForceDejuan, DJB, other GNSF beaners who like Dejuan Blair because they feel inspired by a fat NBA player, etc. react when they do lose

scanry
05-08-2012, 11:44 AM
Will Hunting showing no regard for them spurs fans. :lol

Where's Boston Pancake when you need him?

Boston Pancake
05-08-2012, 11:54 AM
Will Hunting showing no regard for them spurs fans. :lol

Where's Boston Pancake when you need him?

I was downtown at the clam bar, watchin the Sox game, having a bite and drinking a Sam Adams. Some humps decided to get tough with my and my boys, so afterwards we had to crack a few skulls. Now i'm on here, tellin you that there's no way you gay ass lime beer drinking border jumpers are gonna beat the mighty Boston Celtics.

Boston Pancake
05-08-2012, 11:58 AM
rofl I can't wait to see how the fags like BlairForceDejuan, DJB, other GNSF beaners who like Dejuan Blair because they feel inspired by a fat NBA player, etc. react when they do lose

Hey Will, where you been at you fahkin homo? Chuckie and I been bustin up fuckstick humps lately. He even had to clip Fergie's nuts for him. It was wicked awesome!

DJB
05-08-2012, 12:04 PM
I was downtown at the clam bar, watchin the Sox game, having a bite and drinking a Sam Adams. Some humps decided to get tough with my and my boys, so afterwards we had to crack a few skulls. Now i'm on here, tellin you that there's no way you gay ass lime beer drinking border jumpers are gonna beat the mighty Boston Celtics.

:lol

ohmwrecker
05-08-2012, 12:33 PM
Did the grizzly bear throw a cup of beer at Ron Artest?

Will Hunting
05-08-2012, 02:57 PM
Hey Will, where you been at you fahkin homo? Chuckie and I been bustin up fuckstick humps lately. He even had to clip Fergie's nuts for him. It was wicked awesome!
I've been up at M.I.T. doing some wicked hard math and fucking that big jawed bitch we met at a bah that one time you fahkin queer. Does that fuckstick Chuckie still putt from the rough?

pass1st
05-08-2012, 03:10 PM
A better question is Ron Artest (not Artest Lite aka Metta) vs Jackson

I say Artest in the 1st quarter by TKO

z0sa
05-08-2012, 03:11 PM

:wakeup

tesseractive
05-08-2012, 03:18 PM
A better question is Ron Artest (not Artest Lite aka Metta) vs Jackson

I say Artest in the 1st quarter by TKO

Trick question. Artest and Jackson team up to take out the ref, the corner men, and the announcer before going after the crowd.

scanry
05-08-2012, 08:48 PM

:lol

We sure could use some of your sound bites in the ECF.

DMC
05-08-2012, 11:00 PM
Jackson and Artest in a spelling contest. Who wins?