View Full Version : Weekly cheetah mauling thread…

CavsSuperFan
05-08-2012, 10:21 AM
When are YOU people going to learn that cheetahs are dangerous animals…It is not just how you raise them! Their natural instincts are to take down & eat zebras! What makes you think they make good pets? Better check you homeowner’s policy to see if you are covered in case your cheetah attacks somebody!

http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/woman-quite-traumatized-cheetah-attack-husband-angry-115036278--abc-news-topstories.html

The woman who was mauled by cheetahs at a South African game preserve said she was "quite traumatized" by the incident...The woman tried to play dead as the two supposedly tame animals bit and clawed her head, stomach and legs..."I just remember … something biting my head and dragging me down," Violet D'Mello said in an interview with Caters News Agency.

Blake
05-08-2012, 10:31 AM
http://www.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQa2M-BAmCzeZKHg1D0SCbKYsLW-JV1dI0nYROsN6p5UONL8Qs9fA

Oh, Gee!!
05-08-2012, 10:38 AM
according to the article, her husband stoodby and took pictures of his wife getting attacked :lol

mrsmaalox
05-08-2012, 10:47 AM
"We never for one moment thought they would attack" :lmao

Um, they're cheetahs for chrissakes!

TARZAN
05-08-2012, 11:13 AM
Cheetah not aggressive.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-mX-fl0LMvmQ/Tvsfx-hXGhI/AAAAAAABN9g/t0hqpq58UmM/s400/Tarzan-Cheeta-monkey_320.jpg

cheguevara
05-08-2012, 11:15 AM
Id still want to bang cheetara

http://images.wikia.com/thundercats/images/8/80/Cheetara.jpg

spurs_fan_in_exile
05-08-2012, 11:22 AM
Ouch. The woman does note that she doesn't think it was a flat out trying to kill her assault.

His wife took a less forceful position against the facility, saying of the animals, "It was, I think, a playful attack because though they are grown-ups, they think like children."

And that was my first thought when I read about the circumstances. This whole thing went on for 3 minutes, which if they really wanted to kill this woman is at least 2 minutes and 50 seconds longer than two adult cheetahs could possibly need. The animals' keeper says they haven't had any incidents like it before but this sort of thing just seems inevitable when you're dealing with animals capable of doing major damage to a human being with what amounts to rough housing in their world and allowing them to roam freely around tourists.

reason
05-08-2012, 11:45 AM
I guess it made for a great picture. Pre-attack that is.

bus driver
05-08-2012, 12:23 PM
first pitbulls, now cheetahs. what is next parrots?

although never been attacked by a pitbull or cheetah.

Trill Clinton
05-08-2012, 02:04 PM
does anybody think the husband was wrong for snapping photos of the attack while it was happening?

Smart Ass
05-08-2012, 02:05 PM
does anybody think the husband was wrong for snapping photos of the attack while it was happening?

So are you saying it wasn't a Kodak moment?

Trill Clinton
05-08-2012, 02:11 PM
So are you saying it wasn't a Kodak moment?

Im asking a question, smart ass. I'm going back n forth with someone about it. She thinks the wife should divorce her husband for "not doing more":rolleyes

Viva Las Espuelas
05-08-2012, 02:13 PM

You could say that of all the thoughtless idiots that record fights, beatings and such then upload them.

Smart Ass
05-08-2012, 02:14 PM
Im asking a question, smart ass. I'm going back n forth with someone about it. She thinks the wife should divorce her husband for "not doing more":rolleyes

Chill Trill, maybe he wanted to preserve his wife's last minutes for their photo album?

Smart Ass
05-08-2012, 02:15 PM
You could say that of all the thoughtless idiots that record fights, beatings and such then upload them.

You could also say that she went too far by getting in there in the first place.

Trill Clinton
05-08-2012, 02:16 PM
I'm chill bro,just addressing you by your name.

@viva- thats what I'm saying. I also think that women love to sensationalize shit so its only natural she expects the husband to jump in and save the day.

Viva Las Espuelas
05-08-2012, 02:17 PM
You could also say that she went too far by getting in there in the first place.

If I'm not mistaken, it was a petting zoo