PDA

View Full Version : John Travolta sued for sexual battery

IronMaxipad
05-08-2012, 06:30 PM
http://www.abload.de/img/untitled-21qzja.gif

"The suit claims Travolta stripped naked, appearing semi-erect. The masseur says he told Travolta to lay down on the table and the first hour went without incident. Then, according to legal docs, Travolta began rubbing the masseur's leg, touched his scrotum and the shaft of his penis.

The masseur claims he told Travolta he did not have sex with his clients, but Travolta was undeterred, offering to do a "reverse massage," adding, "Come on dude, I'll jerk you off!!!"

The suit goes on to allege Travolta then masturbated and told the masseur he got to where he was "due to sexual favors he had performed when he was in his 'Welcome Back Kotter' days," adding "Hollywood is controlled by homosexual Jewish men who expect favors in return for sexual activity."

http://www.tmz.com/2012/05/07/john-travolta-sued-masseur-sexual-assault-lawsuit/

IronMaxipad
05-08-2012, 06:34 PM
Edit: Make that 2 cocks:

Second male masseur files sexual assault suit against John Travolta, report says

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2012/05/08/second-lawsuit-masseur-sex-john-travolta-sexual-assault/#ixzz1uK8hTKTk

redzero
05-08-2012, 06:35 PM
:lol I read about this. Fucking hilarious.

ginobili's bald spot
05-08-2012, 06:40 PM
Everyone knows him and Tom Cruise are closet faggots. I don't know why they simply aren't honest about it. Xenu must frown upon that sort of thing.

silverblk mystix
05-08-2012, 06:43 PM
Translation:

Travolta pissed off some Jews in Hollywood and now Travolta will get the Mel Gibson treatment where people come out of the woodwork and accuse you of being anti-semitic while ruining your career.

It doesn't help Travolta that he prefers Cock instead of his gorgeous wife.

Trill Clinton
05-08-2012, 06:50 PM
i believe it. studies show that as white men age they're prone to act on their inner desires of homosexuality and pedophilia. i hope he gets some help.

Reck
05-08-2012, 07:45 PM
Even if he likes the cock, the massuers are making it sound like he just blatantly wanted to suck cock.

Being a hollywood star, you would think the dude would go the discrete way of doing things.

leemajors
05-08-2012, 08:17 PM
Even if he likes the cock, the massuers are making it sound like he just blatantly wanted to suck cock.

Being a hollywood star, you would think the dude would go the discrete way of doing things.

maybe L. Ron's minions are less influential and/or persuasive than they used to be.

mavsfan1000
05-08-2012, 08:30 PM
He's got chills. They're multiplying.

silverblk mystix
05-08-2012, 08:32 PM
When I get a massage it is from a female.

If no female is available I don't get a massage. Just sayin.'

leemajors
05-08-2012, 08:37 PM

those dudes give you an instant boner don't they

lefty
05-08-2012, 08:44 PM

Denial :lmao

mouse
05-08-2012, 08:46 PM

:lmao

Stringer_Bell
05-08-2012, 08:48 PM
i believe it. studies show that as white men age they're prone to act on their inner desires of homosexuality and pedophilia. i hope he gets some help.

I'm glad someone finally had the fortitude to state this very little known fact. The whites have an disproportionate amount of historical pedophelia. You never see the African nations with such unrelenting tendencies, yet it's always the boy-lovin' races that control the world.

I pray for the conversion of Mr. Travolta, and that the ass of his hot wife is well taken care of by a real man.

mouse
05-08-2012, 08:48 PM
Where's the Goerge Costanza TRoll?

ChumpDumper
05-08-2012, 08:52 PM
those dudes give you an instant boner don't they:lol

lefty
05-08-2012, 08:54 PM
Lol gaytaly

http://www.janetcharltonshollywood.com/images/2010/09/travolta-kiss-1.jpg

Wild Cobra Kai
05-08-2012, 08:55 PM

mf, ftw. :rollin

leemajors
05-08-2012, 08:56 PM
I'm glad someone finally had the fortitude to state this very little known fact. The whites have an disproportionate amount of historical pedophelia. You never see the African nations with such unrelenting tendencies, yet it's always the boy-lovin' races that control the world.

I pray for the conversion of Mr. Travolta, and that the ass of his hot wife is well taken care of by a real man.

http://artofmanliness.com/2010/02/21/male-rites-of-passage-from-around-the-world/

the section on the Sambia tribe is interesting.

Wild Cobra Kai
05-08-2012, 08:58 PM

What a closet case. Apparently illiterate, too. The masseuses didn't make the move on him, tard.

silverblk mystix
05-08-2012, 09:28 PM
What a closet case. Apparently illiterate, too. The masseuses didn't make the move on him, tard.

You missed the point dumbfuck, there is no reason for a straight man to receive a massage from a male. Unless you are a homo.

Glad to spell it out for you.

TE
05-08-2012, 09:44 PM

Reck
05-08-2012, 09:51 PM
You missed the point dumbfuck, there is no reason for a straight man to receive a massage from a male. Unless you are a homo.

You're dumb.

A professional male giving you a massage its not gay. Being a masseur is a profession in case you didn't know.

Also you dont have to be fully naked to get a massage at some parlor. Sure if you want a full body massage you'd prefer a woman do it but if not then anyone can do a message from the waist up. Dont be a faggot dude.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-21_jyYvyZxo/T16-fJ9X6oI/AAAAAAAADqI/HaJaKxYuxfg/s1600/themoreyouknow.jpg

Stringer_Bell
05-08-2012, 09:52 PM
http://artofmanliness.com/2010/02/21/male-rites-of-passage-from-around-the-world/

the section on the Sambia tribe is interesting.

Papuan people are crazy, I would never venture to those lands! The milk they serve in the cafes over there is also derived from "man milk."

All in all, interesting link that makes one thankful that we don't have to worry about that shit in America...all we gotta worry about is John Travolta offering to give us hand jobs cuz he has tendencies from his Welcome Back, Kotter days.

BRHornet45
05-08-2012, 10:04 PM
Everyone knows him and Tom Cruise are closet faggots. I don't know why they simply aren't honest about it. Xenu must frown upon that sort of thing.

son this is very true. Tom Cruise has been known to pay out big time money every year to employees/friends within his inner circle to keep his homosexuality a secret. In fact there are even rumors that he pays Katie Holmes a yearly salary and is under contract to appear as his "wife". Think about it ... she was a borderline B-list celebrity before him anyways and now she is on every other magazine cover. It was a good business move for her as well. Also don't forget about the Rob Thomas story back in 2005 (Matchbox Twenty lead singer) ... apparently Thomas's ex wife found them in bed together ...

"Here is where this particular rumor gets interesting. Not long ago, Marisol, the wife of Matchbox Twenty’s Rob Thomas (who has had to contend with his own rumors of bi-sexuality) found her husband in bed with Tom Cruise causing Cruise’s people to shift into high gear.

First, Mrs. Rob Thomas was bought off for an undetermined sum.
Second, Cruise and his handlers set out to immediately find Cruise a girlfriend. Second-tier actresses were targeted. A list was drawn up with Jessica Alba (#1 pick) and three other girls who fell out for various reasons. Originally targeted (#3 I think) but later rejected as “undesirable” was rumor queen Lindsay Lohan. Way down at #5 on the list was Katie Holmes, but that was the one with whom they were able to strike a deal.

Once the contact was signed, photo ops were set up, leaks were made to the right places, and we’ve had celebrity relationship on steroids ever since."

http://stereogum.com/1597/tom_cruise_and_rob_thomas_are_lovers/news/

lefty
05-08-2012, 10:16 PM
^

so what does that make Neil Patrick Harris and Elton John?
Supergay or straight?

leemajors
05-08-2012, 10:16 PM
Papuan people are crazy, I would never venture to those lands! The milk they serve in the cafes over there is also derived from "man milk."

All in all, interesting link that makes one thankful that we don't have to worry about that shit in America...all we gotta worry about is John Travolta offering to give us hand jobs cuz he has tendencies from his Welcome Back, Kotter days.

hahaha

mavs>spurs
05-08-2012, 10:22 PM

more n!ggers are gay than whites

IWantsACuatro
05-08-2012, 10:27 PM

TBH, if the kids have AK-47s I'd think twice about pedophelic behavior.

IWantsACuatro
05-08-2012, 10:28 PM
And I thought this was referring to the sexual battery he did to mankind when Hairspray came out.

silverblk mystix
05-08-2012, 11:04 PM
You're dumb.

A professional male giving you a massage its not gay. Being a masseur is a profession in case you didn't know.

Also you dont have to be fully naked to get a massage at some parlor. Sure if you want a full body massage you'd prefer a woman do it but if not then anyone can do a message from the waist up. Dont be a faggot dude.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-21_jyYvyZxo/T16-fJ9X6oI/AAAAAAAADqI/HaJaKxYuxfg/s1600/themoreyouknow.jpg

So, do YOU often have a male masseur give you a "rubdown."

not gay

Reck
05-08-2012, 11:09 PM
Never have.

Just thought pointing out your ultra megaman persona you're trying to show is bullshit.

You're probably one of those closet cases.

:lol I dont let a man give me a massage. I'm tough. :cry

Internet tough man. rofl

silverblk mystix
05-08-2012, 11:16 PM
Never have.

Just thought pointing out your ultra megaman persona you're trying to show is bullshit.

Internet tough man. rofl

Well, you don't have to be tough or supermacho to just prefer a woman touching you instead of a man.

But hey, if you like that male "strength" ...well ...uh...more power to you.

NASpurs
05-08-2012, 11:18 PM
Never have.

Internet tough man. rofl

He's just scared if he gets a massage from a dude, that "it" might move and would mean he's a faggot... although from reading some of his posts, I think he's already a faggot.

Anyway what about sports trainers who give players massages? 95% of them have to be males.

NASpurs
05-08-2012, 11:19 PM
Well, you don't have to be tough or supermacho to just prefer a woman touching you instead of a man.

But hey, if you like that male "strength" ...well ...uh...more power to you.

You're thinking of sensual massages you stupid fuck. If it's to massage your muscles, who gives a shit of a dude or a chick gives it.

silverblk mystix
05-08-2012, 11:25 PM
You're thinking of sensual massages you stupid fuck. If it's to massage your muscles, who gives a shit of a dude or a chick gives it.

So, do you also get (wink-wink) "sports" massages from males?

Excuse me, is there any one on this board who isn't into male masseurs?

You have some very,very talented and beautiful professional females that are certified and can give world class massages-but every guy in here is suddenly into "male-sport" massages!!!!

You guys are too "modern" for me.

symple19
05-08-2012, 11:27 PM
So, do you also get (wink-wink) "sports" massages from males?

Excuse me, is there any one on this board who isn't into male masseurs?

You have some very,very talented and beautiful professional females that are certified and can give world class massages-but every guy in here is suddenly into "male-sport" massages!!!!

You guys are too "modern" for me.

Dude, your favorite guitarist is a paunchy, balding, middle-aged schlub with a pink polka-dotted fish for a logo.

And you're calling other people gay?

Reck
05-08-2012, 11:27 PM
He's just scared if he gets a massage from a dude, that "it" might move and would mean he's a faggot... although from reading some of his posts, I think he's already a faggot.

Anyway what about sports trainers who give players massages? 95% of them have to be males.

That was my point.

You dont have to be gay for a man to give you a massage. His logic is idiotic.

Like you said, you have trainers in physical sports whose job it is to keep the players in shape and whatnot.

But oh wait...you're automatically gay if a guy touchest you according to mr. Suave over there. :lol

silverblk mystix
05-08-2012, 11:29 PM
That was my point.

You dont have to be gay for a man to give you a massage. His logic is idiotic.

Like you said, you have trainers in physical sports whose job it is to keep the players in shape and whatnot.

But oh wait...you're automatically gay if a guy touchest you according to mr. Suave over there. :lol

Priceless how much you guys are defending your homo-erotic fantasies.

Just come out already, no need to disguise your "preferences."

Reck
05-08-2012, 11:31 PM

Aside from being a closet fag, he's apparently mentally challenged.

I already told him the difference bewteen a full body massage and just your typical massages.

Reck
05-08-2012, 11:32 PM

Son, know when to quit.

You pretty much outed yourself by being so defensive about your "manliness."

NASpurs
05-08-2012, 11:34 PM

That's like saying you should ask for a female to stick a finger up your ass when getting your prostate exam. You're getting a finger up your ass either way so who gives a shit who sticks their finger up your ass.

What a dumb fuck.

silverblk mystix
05-08-2012, 11:35 PM
Son, know when to quit.

You pretty much outed yourself by being so defensive about your "manliness."

OK, I admit I prefer a woman to give me a massage.

Sorry I can't join you in your "preference" of having a male rub me all over and disguise it as a "sports" massage.

Homo.

IronMaxipad
05-09-2012, 12:40 AM
Lol gaytaly

http://www.janetcharltonshollywood.com/images/2010/09/travolta-kiss-1.jpg

Son is that Dirk? :wow

Spurtacus
05-09-2012, 12:52 AM
Gayvolta :lol

Bill_Brasky
05-09-2012, 01:02 AM
:lmao a dude who chose a profession where he's around hardcore male rape all day calling others gay

Men are better at giving massages because they use their hands better than women.

Kori Ellis
05-09-2012, 07:55 AM
As far as I know, Travolta acknowledges that he used to be gay and that Scientology "cured" him. So this shouldn't be a shocker to anyone.

jack sommerset
05-09-2012, 08:09 AM
I thought I read somewhere he has tried to pick up a guy(s) in sauna(s) before. Which brings me to this, why on earth would he have a guy rub him up and down in a hotel. Talk about setting yourself up. Hopefully he is not gay. God bless

"You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination."

GeorgeCostanza
05-09-2012, 08:13 AM

:tu Live and learn.

Venti Quattro
05-09-2012, 08:15 AM
Son is that Dirk? :wow

That's Brian Scalabrine! :wow

JudynTX
05-09-2012, 08:20 AM
Summer Loving took on a whole new meaning. :D South Park tried to get him out of the closet. :lmao

MaNuMaNiAc
05-09-2012, 08:23 AM
http://www.tmz.com/2012/05/09/john-travolta-masseur-lawsuit-photo/

don't know why that photo strikes me as photoshopped... or maybe Travolta's head is just that big

Will Hunting
05-09-2012, 08:47 AM
:lol prisonguard getting shat on in another thread

step up to the mike
05-09-2012, 09:13 AM
Go to any Major Sports clubhouse and you'll find men getting massages and therapy from other men. Freakin' homophobes.

silverblk mystix
05-09-2012, 09:13 AM
:tu Live and learn.

So simple to read what someone writes and understand it.

Yet, all trolls see is another reason to troll.

Thanks.

mrsmaalox
05-09-2012, 09:17 AM
Damn, poor Travolta. Whether or not he's gay, it sure does seem like low lifes interpret his benevolence and generosity as being an easy mark. How many times has some sleazebag tried to strong arm cash from him in the last few years?

Mr.Kotter
05-09-2012, 09:18 AM
So simple to read what someone writes and understand it.

Yet, all trolls see is another reason to troll.

Thanks.

Is there any other reason? Even Barbarino knows that.

silverblk mystix
05-09-2012, 09:27 AM
Damn, poor Travolta. Whether or not he's gay, it sure does seem like low lifes interpret his benevolence and generosity as being an easy mark. How many times has some sleazebag tried to strong arm cash from him in the last few years?

Maybe, but he is pretty much asking for trouble by hiring males to give him a massage. Taking them to a bungalow in the Beverly Hills Hotel? C'mon.

I am sure Travolta has a person who works for him who can screen people and hire only reputable people who have been recommended by friends in the business who have actually used these people for years and years without any problems.

Unless he did not want a professional massage.

Viva Las Espuelas
05-09-2012, 09:40 AM
Maybe he wanted some strange

JoeChalupa
05-09-2012, 09:42 AM
Go to any Major Sports clubhouse and you'll find men getting massages and therapy from other men. Freakin' homophobes.

That is a correct statement.

Sportcamper
05-09-2012, 09:52 AM
What I always find disturbing when an athlete, former VP of the U.S.A. or actor gets into these situations is that it is an easy problem to avoid…There are agencies that handle these matters with discretion…Call it what you will but film production companies want to protect their stars & will arrange for services before hand…

I also think that it is B.S. to hit on a hotel/ spa Masseur…They are professionals offering a therapeutic service…They are not prostitutes…

manufan10
05-09-2012, 09:54 AM
Probably should have offered them more cash. It ain't free you know.

Sportcamper
05-09-2012, 10:06 AM
If you are getting 8 million to make a film, you can afford to pay a traveling masseur 1k a session which includes discretion…

Trill Clinton
05-09-2012, 10:13 AM
more n!ggers are gay than whites

:lolGTFO, if by n!ggers you mean black men...no siree. ya'll invented that sweet shit. don't forget the pedophilia part too. How to catch a predator is the perfect example. white males between the ages of 26-60. Its a disease and I hope Travolta seeks the professional help before he goes to the next stage of his illness and starts to proposition little boys and girls.

Blake
05-09-2012, 10:19 AM
OK, I admit I prefer a woman to give me a massage.

Sorry I can't join you in your "preference" of having a male rub me all over and disguise it as a "sports" massage.

Homo.

if your wife prefers a massage from a girl, does that make her a lesbian?

Or do you prefer that she get rubbed out by a big muscular dude?

JudynTX
05-09-2012, 10:38 AM
Probably should have offered them more cash. It ain't free you know.

Probably only offered $30.00

DMC
05-09-2012, 10:44 AM
Meh, he's just feeling a little cocky.

leemajors
05-09-2012, 10:58 AM
:lolGTFO, if by n!ggers you mean black men...no siree. ya'll invented that sweet shit. don't forget the pedophilia part too. How to catch a predator is the perfect example. white males between the ages of 26-60. Its a disease and I hope Travolta seeks the professional help before he goes to the next stage of his illness and starts to proposition little boys and girls.

Sorry, but homosexuality has been present in all cultures equally for millenia. It has nothing whatsoever to do with race.

Viva Las Espuelas
05-09-2012, 11:06 AM
What I always find disturbing when an athlete, former VP of the U.S.A. or actor gets into these situations is that it is an easy problem to avoid…There are agencies that handle these matters with discretion…Call it what you will but film production companies want to protect their stars & will arrange for services before hand…

I also think that it is B.S. to hit on a hotel/ spa Masseur…They are professionals offering a therapeutic service…They are not prostitutes…

If you are getting 8 million to make a film, you can afford to pay a traveling masseur 1k a session which includes discretion…

Good point(s)

Fabbs
05-09-2012, 11:20 AM

Mrs. M i gotta go with SportsCs points ^^^^.
Travolta is hardly new to the Hollywood scene.

silverblk mystix
05-09-2012, 11:21 AM
if your wife prefers a massage from a girl, does that make her a lesbian?

Or do you prefer that she get rubbed out by a big muscular dude?

Mrs. Mystix always has a female give her a massage.

Her preference. It would be her business is she has lesbian tendencies.

Blake
05-09-2012, 11:31 AM
Mrs. Mystix always has a female give her a massage.

Her preference. It would be her business is she has lesbian tendencies.

so it would also be her business if she requested the biggest dude in the place due to her straight tendencies?

Fascinating.

mrsmaalox
05-09-2012, 11:37 AM
Mrs. M i gotta go with SportsCs points ^^^^.
Travolta is hardly new to the Hollywood scene.

Oh I agree and I have no opinion as to whether he's guilty/closeted gay or not. It's just interesting to me that he is frequently a target of money extracting allegations (unsuccessfully so far); and although I'm hardly an expert on Travolta's life or personality, I've never read anywhere that he is a complete asshole, or lecherous, or even particularly stupid. Everything I've read, away from these extortion cases, is that he's a pretty nice guy.

I'm sure we'll find out soon enough which is the real personality.

reason
05-09-2012, 11:42 AM
I was watching Chelsea Lately last night and she said when she gets a massage they massage her breasts? Not her nipples but around them and that it feels great.
Any women get their breastesses massaged?

mrsmaalox
05-09-2012, 11:48 AM
I was watching Chelsea Lately last night and she said when she gets a massage they massage her breasts? Not her nipples but around them and that it feels great.
Any women get their breastesses massaged?

All the time. But not by professionals :p:

reason
05-09-2012, 11:49 AM
All the time. But not by professionals :p:

:lol I'm no professional but I do do massages. She was being serious too.

Sportcamper
05-09-2012, 11:52 AM
I'm hardly an expert on Travolta's life or personality, I've never read anywhere that he is a complete a-hole, or lecherous, or even particularly stupid. Everything I've read, away from these extortion cases, is that he's a pretty nice guy.

I have only heard good things about Travolta…People say he is a nice guy & very generous…I just think the whole story sounds tacky…You don’t hit on a hotel masseur…If you are looking for a good time do it right…Pick up the phone and call Hef, Charlie or Jack…:lol

silverblk mystix
05-09-2012, 11:56 AM
so it would also be her business if she requested the biggest dude in the place due to her straight tendencies?

Fascinating.

She always asks for a female. You missed that part.

Remember, don't poke the bear.

Viva Las Espuelas
05-09-2012, 11:59 AM
I'm sure nice people do bad things. Sometimes people think they're unstoppable. One could say a person that owns a few planes upon millions of dollars could possibly think that of themselves, but we'll see.

mrsmaalox
05-09-2012, 12:07 PM
I'm sure nice people do bad things. Sometimes people think they're unstoppable. One could say a person that owns a few planes upon millions of dollars could possibly think that of themselves, but we'll see.

Nice people do bad things for sure; but that's why I added "not particularly stupid" as one of his traits. This kind of transgression seems more likely a failure of a stupid guy, than a nice guy.

leemajors
05-09-2012, 12:10 PM
Nice people do bad things for sure; but that's why I added "not particularly stupid" as one of his traits. This kind of transgression seems more likely a failure of a stupid guy, than a nice guy.

How exactly would you know if Travolta is a nice guy?

mrsmaalox
05-09-2012, 12:18 PM
How exactly would you know if Travolta is a nice guy?

Oh I agree and I have no opinion as to whether he's guilty/closeted gay or not. It's just interesting to me that he is frequently a target of money extracting allegations (unsuccessfully so far); and although I'm hardly an expert on Travolta's life or personality, I've never read anywhere that he is a complete asshole, or lecherous, or even particularly stupid. Everything I've read, away from these extortion cases, is that he's a pretty nice guy.

I'm sure we'll find out soon enough which is the real personality.

leemajors
05-09-2012, 12:23 PM
ahh I have only heard he is a jerk. the scientology not living on the normal plane of existence comments sold it for me. :lol

Sportcamper
05-09-2012, 12:27 PM
ahh I have only heard he is a jerk.

No way…The scientology thing aside…He has a good reputation…

Jimcs50
05-09-2012, 12:27 PM

I must be a homo then.

:depressed

I've had both women and one man massage me while I was in Vegas(only time I get massages), and the best one that I ever got was from a guy, which was only time I had a man give my massage. There were no women available at my appt time, so I decided that I would try the man that was scheduled to gave me my massage. This was the best one , not because I like having men rub my body, but because he did the best job of anyone who ever massaged me before, simple as that..

silverblk mystix
05-09-2012, 12:32 PM
I must be a homo then.

I've had both women and one man massage me while I was in Vegas(only time I get massages), and the best one that I ever got was from a guy, which was only time I had a man give my massage. There were no women available at my appt time, so I decided that I would try the man that was scheduled to gave me my massage. This was the best one , not because I like having men rub my body, but because he did the best job of anyone who ever massaged me before, simple as that..

It was intended for trolls who have nothing better to do than to pounce on any thread and troll away.

Unfortunately, it isn't fresh or creative and never has been-but don't tell them that-they might have no other purpose in their life.

Reck
05-09-2012, 12:32 PM
I must be a homo then.

You're a troll and a fag.

-Silver blk mystix

:lol

Reck
05-09-2012, 12:34 PM
It was intended for trolls who have nothing better to do than to pounce on any thread and troll away.

Unfortunately, it isn't fresh or creative and never has been-but don't tell them that-they might have no other purpose in their life.

So you're a dumb ass, a faggot and a back paddling idiot.

Jesus, at least stick to what you say. You spent all night calling us faggots because there is nothing wrong about a man giving another guy a massage and now you're ok with it? Fucking poser.

silverblk mystix
05-09-2012, 12:35 PM
So you're a dumb ass, a faggot and a back paddling idiot.

Jesus, at least stick to what you say. You spent all night calling us faggots because there is nothing wrong about a man giving another guy a massage and now you're ok with it? Fucking poser.

You are a faggot. Not my fault.

Reck
05-09-2012, 12:38 PM
Yep, I have been cornered, have no material so I'll just call him a faggot.

mystix, you're a fucking joke. rofl

silverblk mystix
05-09-2012, 12:41 PM
Yep, I have been cornered, have no material so I'll just call him a faggot.

mystix, you're a fucking joke. rofl

Yeah, I never read the internet trolling manual that says that trolls cannot have thousands of posts.

FML.

Get a life. Or better yet, go rubdown--er- give each other a "sports" massage.

Because it isn't gay to "prefer" a male masseuse.

leemajors
05-09-2012, 12:41 PM
You are a faggot. Not my fault.

Is your primary care physician male? It would be odd to be scared of a male masseuse but prefer to have a man cup your balls and possibly examine your prostate with a finger.

silverblk mystix
05-09-2012, 12:45 PM
Is your primary care physician male? It would be odd to be scared of a male masseuse but prefer to have a man cup your balls and possibly examine your prostate with a finger.

Sorry. Doctor is a female. Very nice female doctor.

You can choose who touches you, ok?

It is a choice.

Nothing wrong if you choose a male (to be politically correct) but I choose females. Just a preference.

A lot of suddenly PC posters here after demolishing all other forms of etiquette on a daily basis.

Shocking.

Reck
05-09-2012, 12:50 PM
mystix getting bukkaked on as per the usual.

And nope, you dont get to choose who your doctor is. Unless is on a religion grounds, you cant just pick and choose. You have to have a legitimate reason to why you want a specific person to care for you.

I dont think "I dont want a male doctor to touch me because I may turn gay" reason is a good enough of a reason to go to a long process of changing your care provider.

I'm starting to think this mystix fellow is no older then 18.

mouse
05-09-2012, 12:53 PM
Sorry, but homosexuality has been present in all cultures equally for millenia. It has nothing whatsoever to do with race.

Homos have been around since the beginning of man just ask TLongII to post one of his videos of two male Chimpanzees polishing each others spear before battle.

Blake
05-09-2012, 12:55 PM
She always asks for a female. You missed that part.

That's not what I asked. Nice dodge.

Remember, don't poke the bear.

You're afraid of masseuses poking you.

Lol.

Jimcs50
05-09-2012, 12:59 PM
I'm glad men have no problem with men dentists....heck, I'd have a lot less patients.

Reck
05-09-2012, 01:03 PM
I'm glad men have no problem with men dentists....heck, I'd have a lot less patients.

Just remember not to give mystix his candy for behaving well during the procedure. He may think you're hitting on him. :lol

leemajors
05-09-2012, 01:08 PM

I dunno, there was a good episode of Louie with Stephen Root that made a lot of people think twice about their dentist :lol

mouse
05-09-2012, 01:09 PM

That is why most homophobes have cavities.

(like how you were able to directly toot your horn)

ididnotnothat
05-09-2012, 01:49 PM
At my dental office all the dentists are males but the assistants are all female and they do the cleanings. A few are real babes.

ididnotnothat
05-09-2012, 01:53 PM
And how come these so called "closet homosexuals" always hook up with hot women?

Sportcamper
05-09-2012, 01:56 PM
I've had both women and one man massage me while I was in Vegas(only time I get massages)

Yea me too...And I only get a pedicure when I am in Vegas…No Biggie…:lol

Jimcs50
05-09-2012, 02:01 PM
That is why most homophobes have cavities.

(like how you were able to directly toot your horn)

:lol

yeah, nobody knows me in here, so I had to toot away.

silverblk mystix
05-09-2012, 03:04 PM
mystix getting bukkaked on as per the usual.

And nope, you dont get to choose who your doctor is. Unless is on a religion grounds, you cant just pick and choose. You have to have a legitimate reason to why you want a specific person to care for you.

I dont think "I dont want a male doctor to touch me because I may turn gay" reason is a good enough of a reason to go to a long process of changing your care provider.

I'm starting to think this mystix fellow is no older then 18.

Funny, but my insurance allows me to choose who my Doctor is.
And I did.

JoeChalupa
05-09-2012, 03:10 PM
I too chose my own doctor. I've had both female and male doctors and never paid much attention to their gender.

MaNuMaNiAc
05-09-2012, 03:10 PM
And I did.

and you chose based on gender? are you such a homophobic asshole you don't realize how idiotic that is?

you're dumber than I thought

Reck
05-09-2012, 03:13 PM
LOL talking to mystix is like talking to a wall. Best to you ignore the little closeted faggot.

Jimcs50
05-09-2012, 04:07 PM
Receipt might prove Travolta's a tipper, not a groper

3 hrs ago
John Travolta: Overview
John Travolta's lawyer has lashed out at sexual assault allegations leveled at the actor by two male masseurs, calling them "absurd and ridiculous." Now there may be proof that the claims of the first lawsuit-filing masseur, John Doe #1, are false. Bolstering Travolta's contention that he was actually in New York City the day the masseur contends his genitals were groped mid-massage at a Beverly Hills hotel, TMZ has posted a photo of the actor in NYC that same day and also reprinted a Manhattan restaurant receipt, dated 1/16/2012, it claims is Travolta's. If nothing else, the receipt would prove the star's generosity: On a $382 bill, the customer left a $100 tip.

Reck
05-09-2012, 04:37 PM
Yeah I just dont see it. One thing its for him to be gay and another thing to just ask a stranger he wants to jerk him off.

Not a very smart move for someone working in Hollywood where everyone is looking for an oportunity to fuck up your life.

DMC
05-09-2012, 04:38 PM
I guess all the Spurs are gay because their trainer is a male.

DMC
05-09-2012, 04:40 PM
And I did.
All this homophobic ranting and you freely chose to work in a male prison. Says a lot about you tbh.

Sportcamper
05-09-2012, 04:42 PM
TMZ has posted a photo of the actor in NYC that same day and also reprinted a Manhattan restaurant receipt, dated 1/16/2012, it claims is Travolta's. If nothing else, the receipt would prove the star's generosity: On a $382 bill, the customer left a $100 tip.

Sounds like Travolta is innocent…But IMO it’s out there & impossible to take back…Kind of like the Richard Gere-Gerbil Story…SNL is going to have a field day with this….

Trill Clinton
05-09-2012, 04:43 PM
yea sure

Reck
05-09-2012, 04:47 PM
yea sure

What are you questioning here?

That blacks are immune to being gay?

There is no disparity here. Only reason there are far more "white" gay men is fairly obvious.

Trill Clinton
05-09-2012, 04:52 PM
What are you questioning here?

That blacks are immune to being gay?

There is no disparity here. Only reason there are far more "white" gay men is fairly obvious.

never said black men are immune to being gay.

Just saying white males tend to exhibit homo-erotic and pehophile type behaviors at a higher clip than any other race. Even if there were the same number of white men as there were black, asians and hispanic, the white man would be more prone to be gay or pedophiles.

They can't help that they have this disease but if caught at an early age, chances are they won't act on them when they become adults.

DMC
05-09-2012, 05:24 PM
For white men, the wild side is the alternative. For black men, white women are the alternative, and then the wild side.

Trill Clinton
05-09-2012, 05:27 PM
what about the pedophilia part ya'll are choosing to ignore?

Viva Las Espuelas
05-09-2012, 06:06 PM

:lol I know plenty of nice people that have done plenty of stupid things

IWantsACuatro
05-09-2012, 06:56 PM
Receipt might prove Travolta's a tipper, not a groper

3 hrs ago
John Travolta: Overview
John Travolta's lawyer has lashed out at sexual assault allegations leveled at the actor by two male masseurs, calling them "absurd and ridiculous." Now there may be proof that the claims of the first lawsuit-filing masseur, John Doe #1, are false. Bolstering Travolta's contention that he was actually in New York City the day the masseur contends his genitals were groped mid-massage at a Beverly Hills hotel, TMZ has posted a photo of the actor in NYC that same day and also reprinted a Manhattan restaurant receipt, dated 1/16/2012, it claims is Travolta's. If nothing else, the receipt would prove the star's generosity: On a $382 bill, the customer left a $100 tip.

:king

I guess there are benefits to having the paparazzi around you all the time.

Wild Cobra
05-10-2012, 02:25 AM
Yeah I just dont see it. One thing its for him to be gay and another thing to just ask a stranger he wants to jerk him off.

Not a very smart move for someone working in Hollywood where everyone is looking for an oportunity to fuck up your life.
I'm thinking on the same lines. No way Vinnie Barbarino could become so popular and rich if he was that stupid. Came a long way from being a Sweathog.

To the accusers...

Up your nose with a rubber hose.

Wild Cobra
05-10-2012, 02:28 AM
Sounds like Travolta is innocent…But IMO it’s out there & impossible to take back…Kind of like the Richard Gere-Gerbil Story…SNL is going to have a field day with this….
It is always possible (yes, very slim chance) that there is a person who looks enough like Travolta, that they are getting away with crazy shit pretending to be him, and are now on the verge of being caught.

mouse
05-10-2012, 06:45 AM

You know how old you have to be to know that?

JoeChalupa
05-10-2012, 06:51 AM
When asked about it Travolta sad..."what....when....where...".

MaNuMaNiAc
05-10-2012, 07:16 AM
never said black men are immune to being gay.

Just saying white males tend to exhibit homo-erotic and pehophile type behaviors at a higher clip than any other race. Even if there were the same number of white men as there were black, asians and hispanic, the white man would be more prone to be gay or pedophiles.

They can't help that they have this disease but if caught at an early age, chances are they won't act on them when they become adults.

You're an idiot and that's incurable...

mouse
05-10-2012, 07:18 AM
I do think "race" does play a huge role, after all how many Eskimo Homos you know of?

JoeChalupa
05-10-2012, 07:19 AM
I do think "race" does play a huge role, after all how many Eskimo Homos you know of?

That's cold.

MaNuMaNiAc
05-10-2012, 07:20 AM
It is always possible (yes, very slim chance) that there is a person who looks enough like Travolta, that they are getting away with crazy shit pretending to be him, and are now on the verge of being caught.

or Travolta is just that stupid and is doing it himself... I wonder which is more likely?

Mr.Kotter
05-10-2012, 07:22 AM
I'm thinking on the same lines. No way Vinnie Barbarino could become so popular and rich if he was that stupid. Came a long way from being a Sweathog.

To the accusers...

I always did tell him to "go for it" but damn.

TheSkeptic
05-10-2012, 08:28 AM

To the accusers...

I haven't really been following what happened here beyond the basic details but this isn't quite right. First, because after a while of being on top it's also quite plausible that Travolta started to become entitled. Or it could be that he was used to frequenting massage parlours and gyms that catered to his particular tastes. I really don't know.

Second, even if we allow for the chance that he's being set up I'm not sure why you'd go from theorizing about the possibility to saying "Up your nose with a rubber hose" to the accusers. As it stands you have no evidence supporting that.

mouse
05-10-2012, 08:31 AM
That's cold.

Talk about getting cold cocked!

Trill Clinton
05-10-2012, 09:12 AM
You're an idiot and that's incurable...

man shut the fuck up.

where were you to throw your elementary school-esque insults at those who demonize and make stereotypical comments about blacks and hispanics on a daily basis?

I'm not making this shit up. Its a problem in society as seen with the syracuse, penn state/Sandusky scandal, Boy Scout scandal, etc. Behind every scandal is a white male. Our country is very laxed when it comes to child molestation and to me, its sad but not surprising. The same ones making the laws are the same ones doing the molesting.

I'm not making this shit up.
• While nearly 70% of those serving time for violent crimes against children were white, whites accounted for 40% of those imprisoned for violent crimes against adults.
-BJS Survey of State Prison Inmates

According to the FBI, 80% of pedophiles are white man.

c6WrPyIKg_U

I know you'd rather justify the death of an innocent black teen, call me a n!gger or a be@ner, but this here is the TRUTH and needs to brought up and not swept under the rug.

Hell, just last night a member made a comment about another members 4 year old child and most of the white members laughed it off as a joke. Disgusting and very telling.

Woo Bum-kon
05-10-2012, 09:15 AM
Who laughed it off?

MaNuMaNiAc
05-10-2012, 09:20 AM
man shut the fuck up.

where were you to throw your elementary school-esque insults at those who demonize and make stereotypical comments about blacks and hispanics on a daily basis?

I'm not making this shit up. Its a problem in society as seen with the syracuse, penn state/Sandusky scandal, Boy Scout scandal, etc. Behind every scandal is a white male. Our country is very laxed when it comes to child molestation and to me, its sad but not surprising. The same ones making the laws are the same ones doing the molesting.

I'm not making this shit up.
• While nearly 70% of those serving time for violent crimes against children were white, whites accounted for 40% of those imprisoned for violent crimes against adults.
-BJS Survey of State Prison Inmates

According to the FBI, 80% of pedophiles are white man.

c6WrPyIKg_U

I know you'd rather justify the death of an innocent black teen, call me a n!gger or a be@ner, but this here is the TRUTH and needs to brought up and not swept under the rug.

Hell, just last night a member made a comment about another members 4 year old child and most of the white members laughed it off as a joke. Disgusting and very telling.

I've never called anyone a "n!gger" or a "be@ner" in my life and yet you're still an idiot, and THAT is incurable...

Trill Clinton
05-10-2012, 09:20 AM
Who laughed it off?

I don't snitch so you're going to go into the thread and look for yourself. The bigger issue here is the shit happened and people tried to play it of as "lefty being lefty" or it just being a joke. Nothing funny about it, at all.

Trill Clinton
05-10-2012, 09:21 AM
I've never called anyone a "n!gger" or a "be@ner" in my life and yet you're still an idiot, and THAT is incurable...

yea whatever...at this juncture I'm done discussing this matter with you.

Woo Bum-kon
05-10-2012, 09:30 AM
I don't snitch so you're going to go into the thread and look for yourself. The bigger issue here is the shit happened and people tried to play it of as "lefty being lefty" or it just being a joke. Nothing funny about it, at all.

Nobody laughed about it, so your point is retarded. Lefty got a whole lot of shit for that comment, right?

Trill Clinton
05-10-2012, 09:32 AM
Nobody laughed about it, so your point is retarded. Lefty got a whole lot of shit for that comment, right?

Yea he got some flack from some but there were people who tried to justify it as just a joke or they understood what he was trying to say.

denying the truth doesn't negate reality.

Woo Bum-kon
05-10-2012, 09:35 AM
So he wasn't let off the hook, was he? He was given shit for his comments.

Chris Hansen
05-10-2012, 09:35 AM
I have to agree with Trill on this.

MaNuMaNiAc
05-10-2012, 09:36 AM
Yea he got some flack from some but there were people who tried to justify it as just a joke or they understood what he was trying to say.

denying the truth doesn't negate reality.

lefty is as much a clown as you're an idiot. It just can't be helped.

Viva Las Espuelas
05-10-2012, 09:36 AM

http://funnyphotosto.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/12/screaming.jpg

Trill Clinton
05-10-2012, 09:37 AM
So he wasn't let off the hook, was he? He was given shit for his comments.

woo, the point is people are still making excuses for that type of behavior. shits disgusting.

the bigger picture is there a people like lefty who think that way and there are people like some posters in that thread that excuse it. when is it gonna stop?

Woo Bum-kon
05-10-2012, 09:39 AM
So? More people gave him shit than excused his behavior. You have no point.

Trill Clinton
05-10-2012, 09:40 AM
lol now I'm a crybaby for standing up against pedophilia. I'll be dat.

I see the white boys in here getting butthurt I'm pointing out an inconvenient truth. Someone has to speak up for the kids.

Trill Clinton
05-10-2012, 09:41 AM
So? More people gave him shit than excused his behavior. You have no point.

Yea I do and you trying to prove that I don't have a point is very telling.

smh@ the bold

Woo Bum-kon
05-10-2012, 09:41 AM
You don't have a point. You are reaching.

Trill Clinton
05-10-2012, 09:45 AM
I have to agree with Trill on this.

http://i872.photobucket.com/albums/ab290/igetsbizzy/salute.gif

Trill Clinton
You don't have a point. You are reaching.

okay sympathizer

MaNuMaNiAc
lol now I'm a crybaby for standing up against pedophilia. I'll be dat.

I see the white boys in here getting butt hurt I'm pointing out an inconvenient truth. Someone has to speak up for the kids.

the only thing you're standing up for is your right to be a butt hurt racist jackass. In essence you're standing up for that which you keep bitching about. Congrats :toast

Woo Bum-kon
05-10-2012, 09:48 AM
okay sympathizer

How am I a sympathizer? You aren't making any sense.

Trill Clinton
05-10-2012, 09:52 AM
How am I a sympathizer? You aren't making any sense.

so nobody made excuses for lefty's "joke"? If no one made an excuse for it or tried to justify it then I will admit I'm wrong.

the only thing you're standing up for is your right to be a butt hurt racist jackass. In essence you're standing up for that which you keep bitching about. Congrats :toast

okay. me pointing out that the majority of pedophiles are white men is racist, which is true, is the same as justifying and making a mockery over the death of a black teen, saying the N word and calling a hispanic a be@aner? bye

mouse
05-10-2012, 09:54 AM
Race does play a role in this, after all how many Nazi Homos you know of?

Woo Bum-kon
05-10-2012, 09:57 AM
so nobody made excuses for lefty's "joke"? If no one made an excuse for it or tried to justify it then I will admit I'm wrong.

Nobody was on lefty's side, you have no point.

Trill Clinton
05-10-2012, 09:59 AM
Nobody was on lefty's side, you have no point.

okay stop responding to my posts then.

mouse
05-10-2012, 10:01 AM
http://i872.photobucket.com/albums/ab290/igetsbizzy/salute.gif

RACK! :lmao

mouse
05-10-2012, 10:04 AM
okay stop responding to my posts then.

Bad move most stalkers feed on that shit.

You want to "Embrace" him.:lmao

Trill Clinton
05-10-2012, 10:04 AM
Back on topic before I was strategically interrupted:

jU6GqERbQsE

More stats on pedophilia. Crazy how the lowest crime known to man has lighter sentencing penalties than say a person being caught with a marijuana cigarette. I wonder why.

http://www.yellodyno.com/html/child_molester_stats.html

Trill Clinton
05-10-2012, 10:05 AM
Bad move most stalkers feed on that shit.

You want to "Embrace" him.:lmao

this dude has been stalking me from different screen names for a while now. It's very disturbing.

MaNuMaNiAc
05-10-2012, 10:05 AM

okay. me pointing out that the majority of pedophiles are white men is racist, which is true, is the same as justifying and making a mockery over the death of a black teen, saying the N word and calling a hispanic a be@aner? bye

if your response to said comment hadn't been to act like a racist asshole yourself you'd have a leg to stand on. As it stands, you're just another racist asshole.

Trill Clinton
05-10-2012, 10:06 AM
if your response to said comment hadn't been to act like a racist asshole yourself you'd have a leg to stand on. As it stands, you're just another racist asshole.

yea sure.

Viva Las Espuelas
05-10-2012, 10:07 AM

http://funnyphotosto.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/12/screaming.jpg

MaNuMaNiAc
05-10-2012, 10:09 AM
yea sure.

Glad we're in agreement

superbigtime
05-10-2012, 10:17 AM

You also see the tribals of the dark continent hacking each other up with machetes, burning villages and raping girls in front of their soon to be murdered parents. Idiot.
:toast

Reck
05-10-2012, 11:52 AM
There are plenty of negative things to say about both races. (blacks and whites) Lets just stop it there.

This shit can go on forever without being solved.

Only thing that can come out of this is a race war.

this or that?
05-10-2012, 12:14 PM
There are plenty of negative things to say about ALL races. Lets just stop it there.

This shit can go on forever without being solved.

Only thing that can come out of this is a race war.

fify

Wild Cobra
05-10-2012, 01:25 PM
You know how old you have to be to know that?
Yes, and I am that old.

Wild Cobra
05-10-2012, 01:29 PM
I haven't really been following what happened here beyond the basic details but this isn't quite right. First, because after a while of being on top it's also quite plausible that Travolta started to become entitled. Or it could be that he was used to frequenting massage parlours and gyms that catered to his particular tastes. I really don't know.

Second, even if we allow for the chance that he's being set up I'm not sure why you'd go from theorizing about the possibility to saying "Up your nose with a rubber hose" to the accusers. As it stands you have no evidence supporting that.
Of course I have no evidence.

How many times have you seen an allegation against a celebrity to end up being completely false?

Really...

What need would Travolta have to go to an unknown, when there are so many other safer places to find someone for the task. Especially with his money?

ChumpDumper
05-10-2012, 01:32 PM

Spam
05-10-2012, 01:38 PM

How many times have you seen an allegation against a celebrity to end up being completely false?

Really...

What need would Travolta have to go to an unknown, when there are so many other safer places to find someone for the task. Especially with his money?

I totally agree.
Sincerely,
Hugh Grant
Bill Mahrer

manufan10
05-10-2012, 02:42 PM
The anonymous plaintiff known as John Doe No.1 in the sexual assault suit against actor John Travolta has released a bizarre, rambling statement to the website RadarOnline.com.
In it, the masseur, who alleges Travolta fondled him and offered sexual favors during a massage gone wrong earlier this year, actually wishes Travolta well and criticizes the media maelstrom that has resulted from his lawsuit.
Here are some excerpts from the statement, which can be read in full at RadarOnline.com.
As the unidentified masseur in the John Travolta case I have an opinion that I wanted to share.
I don't think anyone should form any opinion about Mr. Travolta, his family, his council, myself, John Doe #2, and our counsel. Instead, I would urge everyone to understand that guilt or innocence in our Justice System is decided by our court system.
Too often these matters are decided by swaying public opinion through elements that would never be considered in an actual court case.
For instance, a photograph, a restaurant receipt, testimony, and other things that may or may not constitute proof have strict guidelines that must be followed. A fine example is the amazing number of guilty people that escape their crimes due to the mishandling of evidence. Is it disappointing, of course it is, but it is a price we must pay in order to have a justice system that runs in a constitutional manner.
Despite the circus that celebrity matters seem to spiral into, we should grant all parties involved a wait-and-see attitude, and wait for either the official decision of a judge and jury, or the possibility of a dignified discussion between people who are not pit bulls, or aces, or anything, but are actually officers of the court (lawyers) who have sworn an oath to protect the justice system from losing its blind lady of justice with scales and replacing her with the days of Salem Witch Hunts.
Even though Mr. Travolta and his counsel are on opposing sides in this matter, I do wish them good health, happiness, and want them to be judged with absolute fairness as our great nation affords all citizens regardless of their wealth or station.

Link (http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2012/05/10/john-doe-no-1-in-john-travolta-sex-abuse-lawsuit-releases-rambling-statement/?intcmp=features#ixzz1uUuzZLxL)

JudynTX
05-10-2012, 03:34 PM
Reports of a 3rd masseur suing him now. :lol

JoeChalupa
05-10-2012, 04:09 PM
Do I hear a 4th?

Reck
05-10-2012, 05:29 PM
Like I said, the jackals coming out of the woodworks to pounce.

This is only helping Travolta. The more these masseurs keep coming out the more innocent Travolta looks.

TheSkeptic
05-10-2012, 05:46 PM

Really...

Celebrities have been known to do stupid things like that quite a bit when they're left to their own devices. Many of them have a distorted perception of themselves and the world. Think like what happened with Strauss-Kahn. Of course, Travolta's team completely failed him if that was the case but it's not like there's no precedent.

And, yes, there are a lot of false accusations that get put out against celebrities. Without knowing the details that's a definite possibility in this situation as well.

My problem is that you've gone from "Nobody is that stupid he could be innocent" to saying "Up your nose with a rubber hose" to the accusers without any supporting evidence beyond the plausible explanation that Travolta *could* be getting framed.

Spurtacus
05-10-2012, 09:03 PM
http://www.tmz.com/2012/05/09/john-travolta-masseur-lawsuit-photo/

don't know why that photo strikes me as photoshopped... or maybe Travolta's head is just that big

Props to him for the $100 tip.

ploto
05-11-2012, 07:25 AM
Like I said, the jackals coming out of the woodworks to pounce.

This is only helping Travolta. The more these masseurs keep coming out the more innocent Travolta looks.

Like Tiger Woods?

Reck
05-11-2012, 11:55 AM
Like Tiger Woods?

No comparable at all.

You had concrete evidence against Tiger. Right now all you have is random masseurs saying this and that.

One way to end this quick is to look at the security cameras from that day. If Travolta was seem anywhere near that place then you have something but if its true dude was at some restaurant miles and miles away then your story is worth shit.

mrsmaalox
05-16-2012, 09:32 AM
Lawyer says John Travolta vindicated by dropped sex lawsuit

http://news.yahoo.com/lawyer-says-john-travolta-vindicated-dropped-sex-lawsuit-003629661.html;_ylt=A2KJNF92t7NPOikA0qvQtDMD

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - One of the two male masseurs who accused actor John Travolta of sexual assault dropped his $2 million lawsuit on Tuesday, but the lawyer for the second man said he was going ahead with that case and was confident of success.

The unidentified man, referred to as John Doe No. 1, who claimed that the Hollywood star groped him during a massage session in Beverly Hills in January, filed a notice dismissing his lawsuit with federal court in Los Angeles.

Travolta's lawyer Marty Singer, who has termed the claims "absurd and ridiculous," said on Tuesday the actor was vindicated by the dismissal of the first complaint.

"My client is completely vindicated by Doe #1 dropping his claims and dismissing his lawsuit. We fully expect that my client will similarly be vindicated with respect to Doe #2, as well as with respect to any other person who makes meritless claims against John Travolta," Singer said in a statement.

The first masseur was reported last week to have said he got the wrong date of the alleged incident after photos and restaurant receipts surfaced putting the "Saturday Night Fever" actor in New York on the same day.

"The case has been dismissed, but that doesn't mean it can't be refiled," the plaintiff's attorney, Okorie Okorocha, told Reuters.

Okorocha said he still will be going ahead with the lawsuit against Travolta, representing a second unidentified man, John Doe No. 2, who claimed that Travolta rubbed his leg, touched his genitals and tried to initiate sex at a private appointment at an Atlanta hotel on January 28.

Asked whether he was concerned about the credibility of John Doe No. 2's suit in light of the first masseur's dismissal, Okorocha said "Not at all. I'm not worried about anything with John Doe 2."

Celebrity news website Radar Online said on Tuesday that it had obtained emails it claimed were written by the Atlanta masseur to his employers that made no reference to the alleged incident involving Travolta.

Radar Online said the emails were written the day after the alleged encounter and that the masseur was asking to be demoted.

A third man, cruise ship worker Fabian Zanzi, claimed last week on a Chilean TV show that Travolta offered him $12,000 to have sex while on a cruise in 2009, but he has not filed a lawsuit against the actor.

Travolta, 58, has been married to actress Kelly Preston since 1991. He found international claim with the movies "Saturday Night Fever" and "Grease" in the 1970s, before going on to grittier roles in "Pulp Fiction."

The latest allegations against the actor are unlikely to affect his career according to celebrity image experts, who say Travolta has overcome speculation about his sex life in the past without any negative impact on his popularity.

(Reporting by Piya Sinha-Roy; editing by Jill Serjeant and Todd Eastham)

mouse
05-16-2012, 09:42 AM
Reports of a 3rd masseur suing him now. :lol

The Taking of Pelham 1 2 3 ?