PDA

View Full Version : Official Chumpdumper 911 Theory Thread

Nbadan
05-08-2012, 11:25 PM
This is what Chumpy officially thinks happened on 911....

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/2b/911report_cover_HIGHRES.png/220px-911report_cover_HIGHRES.png

Fun time!

Nbadan
05-08-2012, 11:29 PM
From Chumpy's theory....

The commission also concluded 15 of the 19 hijackers who carried out the attacks were from Saudi Arabia, but found no evidence the government of Saudi Arabia conspired in the attacks, or that it funded the attackers

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/9/11_Commission_Report

Senator Graham says, “I am convinced that there was a direct line between at least some of the terrorists who carried out the September 11th attacks and the government of Saudi Arabia.” Graham adds that an "…issue deserving of further attention and investigation concerns the involvement of Saudi based charities in the provision of financial and other support to al Qaeda, and the precise character of the relationships between those charities and the government of the Kingdom."

Significant questions remain unanswered concerning the possible involvement of Saudi government institutions and actors in the financing and sponsorship of al Qaeda," explains Kerrey in the new affidavits, adding that "the American public deserves a more comprehensive inquiry into the issue."

Senator Graham previously served as chairman of the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence on 9/11 and Kerrey was a member of the bi-partisan National Commission on Terrorist Acts Upon the United States, commonly referred to as the "9/11 Commission.”

http://rt.com/usa/news/saudi-arabia-911-attacks-633/

FromWayDowntown
05-08-2012, 11:52 PM
It's fascinating that such outside-the-box thinkers would believe that someone who disputes truthers must, of necessity, buy absolutely everything in the 9/11 Commission Report.

Nbadan
05-09-2012, 12:09 AM
It's fascinating that such outside-the-box thinkers would believe that someone who disputes truthers must, of necessity, buy absolutely everything in the 9/11 Commission Report.

It's (equally) fascinating that such outside-the-box thinkers would believe that someone who disputes the 9/11 Commission report must of necessity buy absolutely everything each truther supports....

FromWayDowntown
05-09-2012, 12:17 AM
It's (equally) fascinating that such outside-the-box thinkers would believe that someone who disputes the 9/11 Commission report must of necessity buy absolutely everything each truther supports....

I don't think anyone -- certainly not me -- has ever suggested that you (or anyone else) buy absolutely everything each truther supports.

Of course, it would be much easier to be certain of that if there were a coherent statement from the someone in the truther movement to explain what they believe did happen.

Nbadan
05-09-2012, 12:28 AM
Of course, it would be much easier to be certain of that if there were a coherent statement from the someone in the truther movement to explain what they believe did happen.

To do that first we have to prove what didn't happen...and that's the official account..throwing theories out there which cannot possibly be proven (at this time) just feeds trolls like Chumpy...

CuckingFunt
05-09-2012, 01:33 PM
To do that first we have to prove what didn't happen...and that's the official account..throwing theories out there which cannot possibly be proven (at this time) just feeds trolls like Chumpy...

That's among the stupidest, and most revealing, things I've read here yet.

ChumpDumper
05-09-2012, 03:26 PM
That's among the stupidest, and most revealing, things I've read here yet.:lol

Ain't it the truth?

dan knows that all the bullshit he has posted over the years can't possibly be put together in a single narrative, so he just sits and whines about the fact that I believe in the basic narrative that he, SA210, Che, Rolf and Jim Fetzer have done nothing to disprove.

It's like playing Whack-a-Mole, only the moles are idiot truthers who vomit up one stupid idea after another, watch it get destroyed before their eyes and move on to the next one, pretending everything before never happened. They aren't interested in the truth; they never accept it when it is regularly shoved down their throats.

Blake
05-09-2012, 03:33 PM
It's like playing Whack-a-Mole, only the moles are idiot truthers who vomit up one stupid idea after another...

almost spit coke zero out on that one

Close call

ChumpDumper
05-09-2012, 03:43 PM
Someone who isn't on ignore needs to start a thread for SA210. That douche needs to be put on the spot as well.

mouse
05-09-2012, 03:45 PM
It's like playing Whack-a-Mole, only the moles are idiot truthers who vomit up one stupid idea after another, watch it get destroyed before their eyes and move on to the next one,.

You just described "Science"

When it comes to 9/11 Chump is like a railroad crossing he puts the guard rail down when you disagree with him or offer an explanation,

Then he raises the guard rail to allow his bullshit train to run off the tracks.

mix in him posting

"so what do you think really happened on 9/11"

every other post and you have the limited mind of ChumpDumper.

ChumpDumper
05-09-2012, 03:49 PM
You just described "Science"

When it comes to 9/11 Chump is like a railroad crossing he puts the guard rail down when you disagree with him or offer an explanation,

Then he raises the guard rail to allow his bullshit train to run off the tracks.

mix in him posting

"so what do you think really happened on 9/11"

every other post and you have the limited mind of ChumpDumper.Never answer that question, throw in a few insults and post a YouTube and you have the limited mind of every truther on this site.

Add a failed comedy bit and a self pic and you have mouse.

mouse
05-09-2012, 08:50 PM
So Chump what really happened on 9/11 ?

ChumpDumper
05-09-2012, 09:00 PM
So Chump what really happened on 9/11 ?I believe a bunch of Muslim extremists hijacked four planes and crashed three of them into WTC 1, WTC 2 and the Pentagon respectively. The fourth was deliberately crashed in a reclaimed strip mine in Pennsylvania when a group of passengers attempted to seize control of the cockpit from the hijackers.

Now what do you think really happened on 9/11, mouse?

Nbadan
05-09-2012, 11:05 PM
That's among the stupidest, and most revealing, things I've read here yet.

No, that is....so if your investigating a murder instead of proving or disproving a suspect's alleged allibi your gonna start muddying the water by spitting out theories that cannot possibly be proven or dis-proven without further examination....see how stupid your reasoning sounds?

ChumpDumper
05-09-2012, 11:11 PM
No, that is....so if your investigating a murder instead of proving or disproving a suspect's alleged allibi your gonna start muddying the water by spitting out theories that cannot possibly be proven or dis-proven without further examination....see how stupid your reasoning sounds?You think you have disproved the official theory. (snicker)

So now what's your new theory that should be proved or disproved with further examination?

CuckingFunt
05-09-2012, 11:44 PM
No, that is....so if your investigating a murder instead of proving or disproving a suspect's alleged allibi your gonna start muddying the water by spitting out theories that cannot possibly be proven or dis-proven without further examination....see how stupid your reasoning sounds?

Improper timing isn't going to de-right what's right. A theory that's not complete horseshit could be proven whether or not the extant theory is disproven first.

To keep with your crappy murder investigation analogy, your comment that you and the truthers have to prove what didn't happen before you can assert your theories of what did happen is tantamount to a detective putting time and energy into proving the suspect lied about being at the party while sitting on evidence that shows the suspect was at the murder site. If you have the latter, it negates any need to bother with the former.

Goran Dragic
05-09-2012, 11:49 PM
I don't think the tinfoil hat crew gets to take credit for saying Saudi Arabia was involved with 9/11, anyone who's head wasn't completely buried in the sand said that all along. I've never seen Chump agree with the 9/11 commission's specific part about Saudi Arabia not being involved. He agrees with its account of what happened, not with which countries funded it/were involved.

Nbadan
05-10-2012, 12:56 AM
I don't think the tinfoil hat crew gets to take credit for saying Saudi Arabia was involved with 9/11, anyone who's head wasn't completely buried in the sand said that all along. I've never seen Chump agree with the 9/11 commission's specific part about Saudi Arabia not being involved. He agrees with its account of what happened, not with which countries funded it/were involved.

Either the 9/11 Commission report is complete bullshit or it's not....Chumpy is a troll, no use burning time going down that black hole, the point of the post is that here we have members of the commission, as well as chairs of a select congressional committee admitting that information which may have implicated the involvement of a foreign nation in the single most significant terrorist attack on American soil was suppressed...that is significant..not Chumpy

Nbadan
05-10-2012, 01:00 AM
Improper timing isn't going to de-right what's right. A theory that's not complete horseshit could be proven whether or not the extant theory is disproven first.

Not when the motivation for another investigation which will prove or disprove a 'bullshit' (no bias there :lol) theory will not be conducted until there is enough proof that the official account, the 9/11 Commission report, Chumpy's 9/11 theory, is a complete fabrication...

Nbadan
05-10-2012, 01:06 AM
To keep with your crappy murder investigation analogy, your comment that you and the truthers have to prove what didn't happen before you can assert your theories of what did happen is tantamount to a detective putting time and energy into proving the suspect lied about being at the party while sitting on evidence that shows the suspect was at the murder site. If you have the latter, it negates any need to bother with the former.

Is a good detective going to sit on that 'evidence' or is he going to investigate it? Did NIST investigate whether explosives could have been used to take down WTC7? Did NIST release their data of their investigation for peer review? Shouldn't their theory hold up to scrutiny? why should a theory which has not been investigated be held up to scrutiny but not the official account? Double standard much?

ChumpDumper
05-10-2012, 01:14 AM
Either the 9/11 Commission report is complete bullshit or it's not.:lol

One stupid post after another from dan.

Nbadan
05-10-2012, 01:27 AM
:lol

One stupid post after another from dan.

Not really, 2000+American died....and you don't care that we get it right...the only thing you care about is that your right....if that's not the biggest case of forum-narcissism ever then I don't know what is...

..no need to pull out all your trolls....

Nbadan
05-10-2012, 01:31 AM
the tinfoil hat crew gets to take credit for saying Saudi Arabia was involved with 9/11, anyone who's head wasn't completely buried in the sand said that all along

Hindsight is 20/20 indeed....

Weak.

ChumpDumper
05-10-2012, 01:31 AM
Not really, 2000+American died....and you don't care that we get it right...the only thing you care about is that your right....if that's not the biggest case of forum-narcissism ever then I don't know what is...Really dan, you're accusing someone else of narcissism?

Remember what you said about your posts and their place in history?

..no need to pull out all your trolls....Wait, which other screen names do you think are me?

Or do you not actually have a theory about that either?

Nbadan
05-10-2012, 01:36 AM
So Chump what really happened on 9/11 ?

Just read the 9/11 Commission report...that is Chumpy's 9/11 theory...

ChumpDumper
05-10-2012, 01:36 AM
Just read the 9/11 Commission report...that is Chumpy's 9/11 theory...I actually posted mine.

Where's yours?

I'll bump your thread.

Nbadan
05-10-2012, 01:37 AM
Really dan, you're accusing someone else of narcissism?

Remember what you said about your posts and their place in history?

Wait, which other screen names do you think are me?

Or do you not actually have a theory about that either?

67,000+ posts speaks for itself...

ChumpDumper
05-10-2012, 01:41 AM
67,000+ posts speaks for itself...But that's just one screen name. That's actually evidence against using other screen names.

Wow, you really are afraid to commit to any actual belief.

You accused me of using other screen names, then when you are called out on it you quickly backed down. I mean immediately.

You got no follow through, dan.

Nbadan
05-10-2012, 01:42 AM
The official Chumpy 9/11 theory..the comic..

http://www.slate.com/features/911report/003.html

Nbadan
05-10-2012, 01:44 AM
But that's just one screen name...

you got a lot of free time Chumpy...

ChumpDumper
05-10-2012, 01:44 AM

http://www.slate.com/features/911report/003.htmlI stated my theory, dan.

Where's yours?

ChumpDumper
05-10-2012, 01:45 AM
But that's just one screen name...

you got a lot of free time Chumpy...So what do you think are the others?

List them.

Nbadan
05-10-2012, 01:46 AM
....your such a troll that even Chumpdumper is a troll....you've self defined your own avatar...there is nothing real about you....

ChumpDumper
05-10-2012, 01:53 AM
:lol you can't even commit to something as insignificant as suspected troll screen names!

Nbadan
05-10-2012, 01:54 AM
Chumpdumper = troll....

ChumpDumper
05-10-2012, 01:58 AM
Chumpdumper = troll....So you don't think I use other screen names here?

mouse
05-10-2012, 02:30 AM
I've never seen Chump agree with the 9/11 commission

Are you serious?

He was first in line at the book signing.

ChumpDumper
05-10-2012, 02:40 AM
I believe a bunch of Muslim extremists hijacked four planes and crashed three of them into WTC 1, WTC 2 and the Pentagon respectively. The fourth was deliberately crashed in a reclaimed strip mine in Pennsylvania when a group of passengers attempted to seize control of the cockpit from the hijackers.

Now what do you think really happened on 9/11, mouse?

mouse
05-10-2012, 06:47 AM
Post your replies from three years ago.

Goran Dragic
05-10-2012, 09:11 AM
Either the 9/11 Commission report is complete bullshit or it's not....Chumpy is a troll, no use burning time going down that black hole, the point of the post is that here we have members of the commission, as well as chairs of a select congressional committee admitting that information which may have implicated the involvement of a foreign nation in the single most significant terrorist attack on American soil was suppressed...that is significant..not Chumpy
Did Chump ever make a blanket statement about the 9/11 commission not suppressing any information at all?

All I've seen Chump say regarding 9/11 and the 9/11 commission is stuff along the lines of it providing enough evidence to convince him the US government wasn't involved.

I don't even necessarily agree with Chump and I'm far from certain the US government wasn't at all connected to 9/11, but trying to make Saudi Arabia's involvement the issue here is a strawman to say the least.

Goran Dragic
05-10-2012, 09:13 AM
Are you serious?

He was first in line at the book signing.
Wow, that wasn't taken out of context at all. Did you actually think you were being clever leaving off the rest of that post :lol

I've never seen Chump agree with the 9/11 commission's specific part about Saudi Arabia not being involved. He agrees with its account of what happened, not with which countries funded it/were involved.

mouse
05-10-2012, 09:41 AM
Wow, that wasn't taken out of context at all. Did you actually think you were being clever leaving off the rest of that post :lol

I prefer witty.

:wakeup

Blake
05-10-2012, 09:59 AM
I prefer witty.

:wakeup

No you don't.

Woo Bum-kon
05-10-2012, 10:22 AM
Mouse being mouse--unfunny and dishonest.

mouse
05-10-2012, 10:22 AM
No you don't.

To be omitted from mouse's ignore list please call 1-800-Eat-Crow.

Blake
05-10-2012, 10:24 AM
To be omitted from mouse's ignore list please call 1-800-Eat-Crow.

mouse
05-10-2012, 10:32 AM

unfunny?
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/popavich-kid.jpg

ChumpDumper
05-10-2012, 10:38 AM
unfunny?And dishonest.

They repeated it for you.

Nbadan
05-16-2012, 01:28 AM
Post your replies from three years ago.

See, Mouse is funny..

ChumpDumper
05-16-2012, 01:31 AM

See, Mouse is funny..That doesn't even make sense.

Woo Bum-kon
05-16-2012, 02:08 AM

See, Mouse is funny..

Nope.

Nbadan
05-19-2012, 03:40 AM
Why did the U.S. government try to portray CIA asset, Susan Lindauer as batshit crazY and an Iraqi lobbyist?

68LUHa_-OlA
Incredible story...

ChumpDumper
05-19-2012, 03:46 AM
lol more hours of YouTubes

Nbadan
05-19-2012, 03:50 AM
lol more hours of YouTubes

More stalling and heeing and hawing from show-me-the-evidence Chumpy..

...your not really interested in seeing any evidence that doesn't fit your beloved 911 Commission Report....your just a troll...

ChumpDumper
05-19-2012, 03:51 AM
Well, what does she say?

Does she have a theory?

You sure don't.

Nbadan
05-19-2012, 03:53 AM
I'll have an original theory when you have an original thought..

ChumpDumper
05-19-2012, 03:56 AM
Why did the U.S. government try to portray CIA asset, Susan Lindauer as batshit crazY and an Iraqi lobbyist?

68LUHa_-OlA
Incredible story...
A judge last year [2008] ruled Lindauer was mentally unfit for trial.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/01/16/AR2009011604599.html

Well, being portrayed as batshit crazy worked out for her.

ChumpDumper
05-19-2012, 03:56 AM
I'll have an original theory when you have an original thought..More stalling from dan.

Nbadan
05-19-2012, 03:58 AM
Watch the video and you tell me if she looks bat shit crazy...

Nbadan
05-19-2012, 03:58 AM
More stalling from dan.

More stalling from Chump

ChumpDumper
05-19-2012, 04:00 AM
Watch the video Tell me what's in it.

You don't even watch these things.

Nbadan
05-19-2012, 04:04 AM
Tell me what's in it.

You don't even watch these things.

:sleep

If I had to judge who is more batshit crazy you or Susan Lindauer I would say you...

ChumpDumper
05-19-2012, 04:10 AM
In his decision which found Lindauer mentally incompetent to stand trial (but which rejected the request made by prosecution to force her to take medication so as to become competent to stand trial), Judge Michael B. Mukasey noted that the severity of Lindauer's mental illness, which he described as a "lengthy delusional history," weakened the prosecution's case. In his decision he wrote, "Lindauer... could not act successfully as an agent of the Iraqi government without in some way influencing normal people.... There is no indication that Lindauer ever came close to influencing anyone, or could have. The indictment charges only what it describes as an unsuccessful attempt to influence an unnamed government official, and the record shows that even lay people recognize that she is seriously disturbed.":rollin

Galileo
05-19-2012, 08:55 AM
This thread is a winner!

smeagol
05-19-2012, 01:23 PM
It's been over three years since I last posted in one of these threads and Dan and mouse continue to to have no fucking clue what happened on 911.

Dudes, please post what really happened that day, chump has been asking the question for over 10 years . . .

Nbadan
05-19-2012, 04:25 PM
It's been over three years since I last posted in one of these threads and Dan and mouse continue to to have no fucking clue what happened on 911.

Dudes, please post what really happened that day, chump has been asking the question for over 10 years . . .

actually we have....the official Chumpy theory is a load of crap....that is our theory...

Galileo
05-19-2012, 05:42 PM
OK, chumperdumper, what's your theory about 9/11?

ChumpDumper
05-19-2012, 06:38 PM
actually we have....the official Chumpy theory is a load of crap....that is our theory...

OK, chumperdumper, what's your theory about 9/11?You know mine. It explains all the major events.

If you've got a better one that explains them all, post it.

You've both been called out.

Galileo
05-19-2012, 08:58 PM
chump ain't got no theory. He just complains about other theories.

ChumpDumper
05-20-2012, 03:44 AM
chump ain't got no theory. He just complains about other theories.I've stated my theory many times.

Where's yours?

Nbadan
05-20-2012, 03:25 PM
chump ain't got no theory. He just complains about other theories.

Up to a few years ago even Chumpy was posting that the government could have and probably should have done a lot more to protect the U.S with the intelligence we had at the time....today, he's gone full Yoni on 9/11

ChumpDumper
05-20-2012, 04:52 PM
Up to a few years ago even Chumpy was posting that the government could have and probably should have done a lot more to protect the U.S with the intelligence we had at the time....I still say that. I never stopped saying that.
today, he's gone full Yoni on 9/11You've gone full Nbadan.

Just say what you think really happened on 9/11. You would at least get some respect for that.

Nbadan
09-15-2012, 10:17 PM
Same old chumpy...

My thread has more views....see your losing the poll of public opinion

ChumpDumper
09-15-2012, 10:20 PM
Same old chumpy...

My thread has more views....see your losing the poll of public opinionUh, dan -- I made the thread that people are viewing.

My theory is well known -- they are looking in the thread I made for you to see just how many ways you can puss out of posting your own theory.

Mickey Goldmill
09-15-2012, 10:23 PM
My thread has more views....see your losing the poll of public opinion

:lmao

ChumpDumper
09-15-2012, 10:24 PM
:lmaoLooks like SA210 wants to tell us his 9/11 theory as well.

Give me a sec.

Nbadan
09-15-2012, 10:28 PM

http://www.slate.com/features/911report/003.html

Lame to bump your own post, yes, but...

ChumpDumper
09-15-2012, 10:29 PM
Lame to bump your own post, yes, but...It's lame to bump a thread about someone who has a theory about what happened on 9/11 when you don't.

Spurtacular
03-02-2019, 07:01 PM
This is what Chumpy officially thinks happened on 911....

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/2b/911report_cover_HIGHRES.png/220px-911report_cover_HIGHRES.png

Fun time!

:lmao With the addendum that he thinks they're not supposed to explain what, why or how the fuck certain buildings fell. :lmao

Winehole23
03-02-2019, 07:34 PM
what's your theory of 9/11, Derptacular?

American Citizen
08-27-2021, 04:16 AM
https://media.gab.com/system/media_attachments/files/083/246/504/original/3ead7465062c4bbe.jpg

Thread
08-27-2021, 05:01 AM
:lmao With the addendum that he thinks they're not supposed to explain what, why or how the fuck certain buildings fell. :lmao

And the families of deceased won't meet with mother fucker Biden until the files are released.

Christ, we're still waiting on the JFK shit to be released.

American Citizen
08-27-2021, 04:42 PM
:lol Derp was always a shill.

Spurtacular
08-27-2021, 05:16 PM
:lol Derp was always a shill.

:lmao