PDA

View Full Version : Lakers just tanking a game their suppose to tank

LakaFan
05-09-2012, 10:11 AM
It's just the first round :toast

Banzai
05-09-2012, 11:10 AM
Wait until the second round..assuming the Lakers make it that far after last nights debacle.

Brazil
05-09-2012, 11:45 AM
Sorry but out of curiosity, is that correct to say Lakers just tanking a game their suppose to tank ?

Their ? shouldn't be Lakers just tanking a game they are supposed to tank ? am i missing something ?

bus driver
05-09-2012, 11:49 AM

whatever helps you sleep at night.
kobe cant trust any of those clowns on his team. he needs to go for 80

Venti Quattro
05-09-2012, 11:49 AM
A French becoming a Grammar Nazi. All sorts of ironies are in that sentence. :lol

LakaFan
05-09-2012, 12:38 PM
whatever helps you sleep at night.
kobe cant trust any of those clowns on his team. he needs to go for 80

Lakers will smash the Spurs soon as they are done with the Thunder. Jump shooting teams like the Spurs and Thunder won't have much playoff success.

Reck
05-09-2012, 12:42 PM
Lakers will smash the Spurs soon as they are done with the Thunder. Jump shooting teams like the Spurs and Thunder won't have much playoff success.

As opposed to the Lakers who live in the paint? :lol

LakaFan
05-09-2012, 01:03 PM
As opposed to the Lakers who bully in the paint? :lol

Fixed :hat

Koolaid_Man
05-09-2012, 01:07 PM

Hey Poser....We got our asses kicked straight up...but I like the fact that we're playing this particular team...it's definitely a primer for OKC since we'll basically face the same type of offense. Denver's big are pretty much equal to OKC's bigs...with the slight edge going to OKC and Denver's backcourt trio of Lawson, Miller, and Afflalo are just a knock below, Durant, Harding, and Durant...

OKC is better but Denver is better coached and more disciplined...On the flip side I'd be very surprised if the Spurs didn't get swept by their next opponent..the Spurs haven't faced any type of test yet in playing the Jazz you fans have a false sense of security at this time :lol and shit will hit the fan soon...

Reck
05-09-2012, 01:35 PM
Hey Poser....We got our asses kicked straight up...but I like the fact that we're playing this particular team...it's definitely a primer for OKC since we'll basically face the same type of offense. Denver's big are pretty much equal to OKC's bigs...with the slight edge going to OKC and Denver's backcourt trio of Lawson, Miller, and Afflalo are just a knock below, Durant, Harding, and Durant...

OKC is better but Denver is better coached and more disciplined...On the flip side I'd be very surprised if the Spurs didn't get swept by their next opponent..the Spurs haven't faced any type of test yet in playing the Jazz you fans have a false sense of security at this time :lol and shit will hit the fan soon...

:lol

If Nuggets managed to win 2 games that means OKC will sweep with no problems.

How's that Memphis prediction working out for you kool? :lol

Brazil
05-09-2012, 04:35 PM
A French becoming a Grammar Nazi. All sorts of ironies are in that sentence. :lol

no no I was candidly asking. English is not obviously my native language I am surprised by their suppose to tank. I wanted to know if it's correct to say that.

If not it's pretty fucked up to write their suppose for they are supposed tbh

but once again its a true candid question

Cry Havoc
05-09-2012, 04:38 PM
no no I was candidly asking. English is not obviously my native language I am surprised by their suppose to tank. I wanted to know if it's correct to say that.

If not it's pretty fucked up to write their suppose for they are supposed tbh

but once again its a true candid question

Should be "they're". They are.

Brazil
05-09-2012, 05:08 PM
Should be "they're". They are.

how can you make a confusion between their and they're ?

TampaDude
05-10-2012, 12:20 AM
Lakers are done.

Latarian Milton
05-10-2012, 05:41 AM
they intentionally protracting this series to give OKC more resting time & to cool them down tbh, no team has ever gone a week w/o playing no games since the short season began. OKC were in superb form against them mavs and they swept them defending champs, but after resting a week or so it'll be doubtful if they can remain hot like that tbh